Anger Made My Wife a Slut Yet Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

With that I got down on the floor on my back and lifted my legs up so that they were vertical. Then I slowly opened my legs as far as I could. I opened and closed my legs several times and said."There, that should do it." I loved showing my body off and if that made me a slut so be it.

I sat up and held out my hand. Sterling grabbed it and helped me up.

Marcus stepped forward and said "Just a couple of words about your show. You can take as long as you want, you'll not be restricted to three songs. At the end of the catwalk there is a table. My father-in-law wants you to take your underwear off on that table just like you did on Friday evening. When you are on the table a spotlight will be on you. Other than that you are free to do whatever you want. When your show is over we'll all be going back to the hotel."

"Ok, sounds fine." I assured him. I had absolutely no fear by now. I was going out there to have as much fun as possible and whatever happens happens. I felt confident, sexy and extremely turned on.

Marcus leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt his hand on my breast and welcomed it.

"Come out when you are ready" he said as he went back out.

I put on that familiar waitresses uniform and I was ready to go. The panties still rubbed nicely against my pussy when I walked and I decided that I was going to do a lot of moving before my panties came off. I felt gloriously free and ready for anything.

"Are you coming out to watch Sterling?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll be out there somewhere." He replied.

"I'll look out for you." I promised. He smiled sheepishly.

At that moment I knew I was in complete control. All of those people out there were waiting for me to go out and put on a show.

I heard the announcer yelling my introduction. He said something about "first time in public" and "amateur" and then I heard the music start.

I said to myself "Oh boy, here we go" and strutted confidently out onto the stage. Halfway down the stage I stood with my hands on my hips and surveyed the crowd. Actually, I couldn't even see the crowd because of the lights but I knew they were there.

Strolling slowly down the catwalk I made sure that ass was wiggling and my boobs were bouncing nicely. I stopped and crouched down several times and pulled my knees apart so that guys could see my panty covered pussy. Frankly I just wanted to be naked but I knew that I had to build the suspense. When I finally got the end of the catwalk I stepped out onto the table and several spotlights came on.

I have to give the lighting guy credit because, even though the spotlights highlighted my body, none of them blinded me.

I got down on my hands and knees and crawled around the table until I came to Darby. I shook my boobs for him and blew him a kiss. He returned my kiss and smiled. I appreciated that he had spent a lot of money to arrange this evening and the weekend prior and so I got into a crouch again and pulled my little skirt up. I touched my pussy and pointed to him. I was acknowledging that he had effectively bought my body for the night and it was his for the taking. He smiled and nodded.

I stood up and got back onto the catwalk. The table spotlights went out and I danced my way back to the stage. I had not yet decided whether to take off my blouse or my skirt first. I knew that if I waited too long the audience would get restless and I would lose their interest. I made my way over to the other catwalk and did a few spins so that my skirt would rise and show off my panties. I also crouched down and pulled my knees apart for several guys. When I got to the circle at the end of the catwalk I slowly undid the two buttons on my blouse. I pushed it off of my shoulders and let it drop as far as my elbows. I walked around shaking my boobs for the guys and then I shrugged the blouse back over my shoulders.

I skipped my way back to the stage (not an easy thing to do in heels) and turned my back on the audience. I wanted to appear coy and vulnerable as I dropped a shoulder and slowly eased the blouse over it. I repeated the move with the other shoulder and slowly let the blouse fall to the stage. Turning around I cupped my bra covered boobs in my hands and bounced them up and down a bit.

The first song ended and a slow sultry blues number came on. I started to dance slowly and tried to make it as enticing as I could. I was pulling my skirt up and giving good views of my butt and pussy but everything was still covered. I realized that I had to show some skin soon or it could be difficult to get the crowd interested again. I made a show of undoing the one button on my skirt but didn't let it drop. Instead I strutted around slowly pushing the skirt over my hips. Finally it fell to the floor and I stepped out of it. I bent over and picked it up and threw it into the crowd.

Now that I was down to my bra, panties, stockings and heels the audience appeared far more interested. I knew that my bra and panties were coming off next and I had to remove them for Darby's benefit. I decided to do another dance down the public catwalk before I went over to Darby to take off my bra. The bra was pretty much a half cup and I knew that if I moved a little too vigorously my nipples would be on display. The panties were tiny and I knew that most of my ass was already exposed. I danced down the catwalk teasing the guys by putting my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and starting to pull them down only to pull them back up before showing anything off. I also raised my hands up behind my back to make it look like I was undoing my bra but it was all just a tease.

I felt wonderfully in control but I really wanted to be naked. Dancing my way back to the stage I knew that my next step was to go and take off my bra for Darby. I made my way slowly down the catwalk rubbing my hands over my body until I got to the table. The spotlights came on and I looked Darby in the eyes and teased him. I went around the table to each guy and shook my tits at them and when I got back around to Darby I put my hands behind my back pretending to undo the bra. Then I turn to face him and gesture that I can't undo the bra. I turn around and get on my knees. Darby stands up and I feel his hands on my back. In no time he has the single hook undone and I hold the bra up as I turn around to face him again.

Just as I did in the banquet hall on the previous Friday, I slowly start to reveal my boobs. Slowly, little by little, my nipples become visible. Soon I just let the bra drop and invite him to feel me. He obliges by gently squeezing and rubbing them. I give him a minute or so and then stand up. I have decided that I will not get my drawers off right away but I will move around and let other guys see and touch my breasts. My nipples and hard and I want them to be played with. I sit on the edge of the table and Marcus takes one breast into his mouth. The guy next to him, a guy who I know has fucked me only days before but whose' name I can't remember, starts to suck the other. The feeling is wonderful and I know that I am getting wet between my legs. Oddly enough I wonder what my husband is doing right now. Perhaps he is also sucking a nipple or perhaps he is fucking someone doggy style or getting a blowjob. I can't believe how turned on I am.

I retrieve my nipples and start to make my way back to the stage. My movements are a combination of dancing so that my boobs bounce and crawling so that they swing and guys can touch them. I make my way down the other catwalk being liberally fondled and sucked. One guy tries to pull my panties down but I stand up quickly and he lets go. After a couple of jumping jacks which sends the audience nuts I head up to the stage again.

I have lost track of how many songs I have danced too and I figure it's time to get back to Darby and get my panties off.

Making my way slowly back down the catwalk towards the table I am again fondled and sucked and it feels wonderful. Looking around the room I notice that the other girls are nowhere to be seen. I had expected them to be on waitress duty but I guessed they were back in the dressing room.

When I reach the table I make a show of strutting around it with my thumbs gently tugging at my panties but I never actually lower them. Finally, standing in front of Darby, I point to my panties and then point down. Then I turn the palms of my hands up to make it a question. He nods and I tuck my thumbs inside the waistband and turn my back on him. I slowly start pushing them down until I feel them slip over my ass. I wiggle my hips and turn to face him again. I look directly into his eyes but he is looking at my pussy. I tap one foot on the table and stop easing the garment down. He looks up at me and smiles. I slip my panties down again and his eyes again drift toward my pussy. I stop again and he looks up. Slowly I start easing them down again and this time he continues to look at my eyes. I can feel that my pussy is almost on display and I look down to see how far I have to go. Darby looks down also and smiles and my perfectly shaved pubic V appears. It doesn't take long at all before my pussy is halfway and then fully exposed. I let the panties drop to the table. He picks them up and puts them in his pocket. I crouch down and part my knees for him and then use my fingers to open myself up. He smiles as I do so and I rub myself a little for him.

I stand up to go and entertain the other guys at the table. I still have my stockings and heels on but I know that I will lose them soon. Parading around the table I give all of the guy's good views of my pussy and let them play with my boobs. When I come back around to Darby I sit in front of him on the table with my legs apart. He pulls his chair right up to the table and I scoot towards him. When my bum is right at the edge of the table I lift my legs onto his shoulders with my feet behind his head and pull his face into my pussy. This is exactly what I did with an old guy at the banquet on Friday evening and it's what I understand Darby really wanted to have happen this evening.

As he licked me I played with my boobs and before long I could feel that delightful tension building in my body. When it came, my orgasm wasn't particularly powerful but I wasn't disappointed. For a brief moment I wondered if there were any undercover cops in the club. I assumed that what I had just done was probably illegal and I certainly didn't want to get arrested for it or have the club shut down because of it.

I eased myself back onto the table so that I was sat in front of him with my legs dangling over the edge. My legs were still apart and he had a great view of my pussy and boobs. I noticed that his mouth and nose were wet with my juices.

Marcus helps me down from the table and I spend the next twenty minutes or so going from table to table shaking my tits and wiggling my ass. I pause occasionally to allow some guys to grope me and gradually make my way towards the steps to the stage.

Once I am back on the stage I make my way back to the other catwalk where I dance and show myself off to the guys. I look for the old guy with the crooked teeth again so that I can give him a thrill. It took me a while to find him, I thought that maybe he had left already. When I finally found him I crouched down in front of him and used my fingers to part my pussy lips while my other hand was playing with one of my nipples. His eyes were wide as saucers and I sat down in front of him and leaned back on my elbows. He immediately put his hand on my pussy and I soon felt his thumb inside me. I let him enjoy himself for a few moments before I stood up and continued down the catwalk.

Soon I noticed the clubs lights flash on and off and took it as a sign to wrap it up. I made my way back onto the stage and bent over with my back to the audience. My legs were apart and I shook my ass. I repeated this several times on different parts of the stage and then casually strolled to the back and into the dressing room.

Sterling was waiting in the dressing room and I asked him "Did you enjoy my show?"

He handed me a towel and said "You kidding? It was fantastic. I can't wait for my private show."

I smiled and said "Make sure I have your phone number before I leave."

The music had started up again and I guessed that the regular strippers were back on stage. As it happens, all five of them were on stage. It was the grand finale before the club closed for the night. Normal closing time was 1am but it wasn't even eleven o'clock yet.

Marcus came into the dressing room and asked "Are you ready to go?"

Other than the fact that I have no clothes on yes, I'm ready."

In truth I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel. I needed to feel a cock inside of me and I didn't care whose it was.

"It's ok, you won't be needing them for a while. Come on, we're heading out to the limo."

I was taken out the side door and wasn't even slightly concerned that I was naked in public again. Actually I wasn't totally naked. I had been given a pair of flip-flops to protect my feet in the alleyway. I got into the car and waited for the guys to come. When the limo was full we headed back to the hotel. I had expected, or more likely hoped, to get fucked in the limo but it was a quiet, uneventful trip. When we reached the hotel we went straight from the private underground parking lot to Darby's apartment on the top floors.

The first thing for me was to have a shower. I was taken to the shower in the gym so that everyone could watch me shower. The bus arrived at the hotel moments after the limo and now that group of people were arriving in small bunches. By time I finished my shower there were roughly thirty people watching me. Perhaps half of them were black and the rest were Indians, Pakistanis, Phillipinos, Vietnamese and some Middle Eastern races.

When my shower was done an Indian man stepped up and toweled me dry. I wasn't sure if they had something planned for me and so I asked "Ok guys, what happens next?"

Marcus stepped forward and said "Pick ten guys. You can entertain them in the party room."

I decided to go with a mix of guys and basically selected one of each race and four black guys. Finally my cravings were about to be satisfied. We all went upstairs and, while the main group of guys stayed in Darby's expansive living room, the chosen ten and I went into the party room. When the door was opened and the lights turned on I realized that this was the room that I had danced naked for on a little stage.

"Who knows how to work the lights?" I asked.

One of the black guys said that he knew and asked what I wanted.

"Put ten chairs around the little stage and put the spotlights on the stage." I ordered.

As the guys were gathering their chairs I got up onto the stage. The stage was raised about a foot above the level that the chairs were on and would give the guys a good view.

I stepped up onto the stage as the chairs were arranged and when everyone was settled all of the lights in the room were turned off and the stage spotlights turned on. The spotlights made it impossible for me to see the chairs or anything else beyond the edge of the stage. The lights and the sound system were all controlled by one remote and soon the music started. My plan was to be as big a slut as I possibly could.

I started to dance and show my body and soon I was fingering myself and tweaking my nipples. Occasionally the spotlights above the stage went out and were immediately replaced by spotlights which were embedded in the stage itself. The lights from below were particularly suitable for showing off my pussy.

After ten minutes or so I stepped off of the stage and went towards the chairs. I held out my hand and waited for someone to take it. A hand appeared out of the dark and I grabbed it and pulled the man on to the stage. He was one of the oriental guys and he stood on the stage seemingly not sure what to do. I solved the dilemma for him by dropping to my knees and undoing his pants. With his pants down around his ankles I tugged on his briefs and they too were soon warming his ankles. I ran my hand up and down his cock and when it was semi erect I took it into my mouth. I don't know if he was shy or embarrassed but I soon felt a few gentle little spurts and he was done. I swallowed without any trouble and, as he was pulling his pants back up, I stepped off of the stage and picked my next victim.

This was one of the black guys and I started to undo his shirt I felt his hands exploring my body. When I had him naked I got down on my hands and knees and wiggled my ass. He settled in behind me and gently eased himself into me. We settled into a steady rhythm and then he slowly increased the pace. I tried to imagine what the view that the other guys had and became very aware of my tits swinging back and forth. When the guy came inside me he pulled out and I stayed in the position breathing very hard.

The guys didn't need any invitation and soon I felt another guy lining up behind me. He was larger than the first and I gasped as the head split me. Soon he went balls deep and started pumping vigorously. Now my tits were flying in all directions and I closed my eyes and concentrated on squeezing as tightly as I could for him. Then I felt something rubbing against my lips. I opened my eyes and saw the midriff of a brown skinned man. I opened my mouth and took several inches in. The only thing that would have made this better would be if all of the other guys were watching. I determined that, before the end of the night, I would fuck as many guys on this stage with as many guys watching as possible.

The action continued until each of the ten guys had had their turn and then all of the lights were turned on. I lay on the stage breathing hard as the ten guys left the room and the next ten filed in.

This group of guys wanted to play pool and I had no objection to that. I had fond memories of the pool game in Marcus' basement. I played the first game without being touched but in the second game as I was lining up for a shot, I felt a hand on my ass and soon fingers probing my pussy. I lifted one knee up onto the side rail of the table and felt his cock entering me. At some point of this screw I let go of the cue and gripped the rail as tightly as I could. The fucking got progressively more energetic and I was embarrassed at my squeaking and grunting. When the guy had finished I remained draped over the pool table and two other guys took their turn. The next guy lifted me up and lay me down on a sofa. I took the rest of the guys on my back on the sofa.

I decided I needed a break and perhaps another shower and so I left the room and made my way towards the bedrooms. On my way I had to pass through Darby's living room and was surprised to see the strippers from the club dancing on the tables for the guys. All but one of them were naked and I wondered if they were also there to satisfy the guys or simply to dance for them.

I finished my shower (with the usual dozen or so spectators) and headed back into the living room and was surprised to see two of the strippers bent over, each with a cock inside them. I was even more surprised to see that one of those girls was the one who told me that her husband looks after their daughter in the evenings while she strips. I wondered if he knew that she also fucks while he is watching her daughter. I did a quick reality check and figured that I was not one to judge, after all I was there to get fucked as often as I could.

I saw Darby and went over to talk to him.

"Are you having a good time?" He asked.

"I'm having a very good time." I replied. "But it would be even better if everyone was in the same room. How many can the party room comfortably hold?"

"We've had sixty or seventy in there. Any more than that and it gets a little tight."

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers