All Comments on 'Anger Management Ch. 02'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments (Page 2)
YouamiYouamialmost 6 years ago
A well written tale!

Swingerjoe

You hit the nail on the head wth Dave's story without becoming bogged down with excessive emotion. Your characters were portrayed as believable human beings with their respective good and notso good qualities. Well done,amigo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The wife owes the body of her husband now

Hardnightknight had an excellent comment on a reconciliation story.

1. About the meat of his comment: The effect of the cheating event will erupt after 5-10-15 years after the reconciliation at some family querrel, where the husband will mention the past.............

However I add 2 newer cases:

2. The husband will loose the obstacle to avoid extramarital fun (from prostitutes to girlfried) from himself. (Sbrooks wrote an excellent example for this!)

3. Postponed divorce after the kids leave the nest.

Why do the Reconciliation authors want to show us every betrayed reconciliated husband has Alzheimer syndrom????????????

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Great Read****

Very entertaining story I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@swingerjoe: re: "Talking to someone is inappropriate? Seriously??"

You call that talking? The guy close to her, whispering in her ear is called talking? Each one with his/her own definitions. If he does that in a public place, what will he do in private? In this story you reduced the husband to be a wimp just to be near his children. Next he'll be eating a creampie and then goes back to his writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry...but this was just depressing

Most people come to this site for erotica. This wasn't even close. I felt like it was a bad Lifetime movie.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 6 years ago
The ending....

I am looking forward to the ending.

Jessica is an unfaithful woman. It will be i teresting to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Hi @panenbrant, I don't think there will be any continuation of this story, I believe that Mr Joe is trying to enlighten us about deception of ones spouse in the art of infidelity.

My interpretation of the story is that the husband is only aware of the one incident, however, the wife has been stepping-out on him the entire time.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
5 star beginning 3 star end

And you criticzie other writers for this. Learn how to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

For me even if I found out 25 years later or after my wife died I wouldn’t be able to stay with her or forgive that betrayal. It would hav to be a come cleannfor me to even consider forgiving. If I were him I’d do a dna test on both kids just to shove it up her ass . I this case this would be way to much to let go.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
how to comment properly, by the person who wrote the book on how to comment properly

Funny swingerjoe understands the sinfulness of an author becoming a personality rather than an entity with pages of words attached to it. And he seems to handle it well enough, even when getting into it, mostly because it's all about the story and doesn't get personal. That's the best way to get written off...insult something, anything.

But the comment about not being one of the cool people crossed the line into personal attacks and/or defensive comments, like the cliché anonymous will be hauled into the scrap heap. You done fucked up, and I was rooting for you. Reconciliation is possible but uncertain.

This story must be magical if there are arguments about conspiracy theories. I might have to agree with one of them, but that's some funny shit. Now, not everything an author says about a story need be true, it's not even under oath. Anyway, springing the emotional affair at the end is a cheap trick, and sets him up to lose because there's not more than a single interaction regarding it, which reveals there were a couple prior interactions. It's just too contrived and inconsistent with the feelings expressed at the start of the story. There would have to be something seriously wrong not to want your wife as your best friend.

They say rape is about power, so I'd say what happened was consensual rape. Like, unless you've got a knife to your throat, yelling won't probably get the cops to help, but nobody likes driving a car with the alarms going off....it's too conspicuous. She didn't appear to have any mental or physical disabilities that would prevent her from being able to try to defend herself. Fuck, don't they advise you to have a notarized consent form before having sex where you live? What kind of backwoods place doesn't do that? Never have sex without a notarized consent form on file.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total BULLSHIT and a waste of time!

2 Stars because a 1 is deleted! If you wanted to anger the entire male population on the planet guesse what? You've succeeded! This IS fiction after all. The end is like a balloon that loses it air very rapidly. This is a total letdown and copout! If you cut and paste, like I do, this story comes to 32 pages. Do you really think we want to read 32 pages to get to such an uninspiring drivel? You obviously did not know or were too lazy to end it properly. Yes I know it is YOUR story and your right! The poor man has been castrated and lost his balls and behaves like a little boy on Ritalin and he did NOTHING wrong. Oh yes! He threatened the motherfucker WHO raped his wife. And what does the bitch do? She takes away everything that the man loves. And to crown it all you REWARD the fucker with 2.5M dollars. I am 65-years old and I don’t know or ever met any man that will be this stupid or accommodating. So he settles, according to you, to be that poor bastard that accepts everything this bitch dishes out! It is Sunday 15 July 2018 and I am NOT impressed with you. I. Am pissed off. But if you’re a woman I understand! Maybe she has stepped out on him regularly for how can she go through all this with no conscience? KAK! like we say in South Africa!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
quality story

Thanks SJ, would like to see more writing from you along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Author Too Lazy to Write an Ending .........

wished I'd read the comments before I started chapter 1!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF...

What a stupud CUCK Bull shit.

He should have DNA TESTED HIS CHILDREN.

ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER. THAT DRINKS WITH SHARON N GIRLS IS PROBABLY, THEY R JUST HER COVERS SO SHE COULD FUCK AROUND ON HIM.

I BET SHE ALREADY FUCK THE ENGLISH HEAD OF THE DEPTT TOO.

IF I WERE DAVE I WILL NEVER TRUSTED HER N WALKWAYS CHECK ON HER ....I KNOW SHE IS CHEATING. THEN KILL ALL HER LOVERS ONE BY ONE... THEN KILL HER LAST.

TO ME ADULTERY IS MURDER. THOSE WHO TRESSPASS SHOULD PAY THE PRICE- DEATH.

WRITTER I KNOW YOU R A WIMPY CUCK YOURSELF.

STOP POSTING THESE KIND OF SHITTY CUCK STORY. BETTER STILL GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A DILDO THEN HANG YOURSELF TILL YOU DIE OR EAT A BULLET. STUPID SHIT.

1*

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years ago
What if...

What if the characters were good hearted, virtuous people? What if they didn’t make mistakes? Would anyone want to read about that? On an erotic story site? Me, neither. Joe writes dramatic stories about flawed people...the most interesting kind. The comments are fun, too. Good authors snag their readers and make them care.

But damn! She should have told her husband right away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cheating Wife

The wife isn't going with the girls she is still cheating, he should no longer trust her any farther than he can throw her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An ending would have been nice

An interesting variation of the cheating wife theme but the ending (if you can call it an ending) leaves too many unanswered question. The main one being will Jessica be stupid enough to go back to someone as unstable and dangerous as Dave? We'll never know.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2*

Not away to restart the marrige. He should just cut is losses.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Seriously?

Not only is it unfinished, this fucking sucks because he's actually BACK with her. What the fuck? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
needs an ending

Kind of liked this story but needs a proper ending

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
No justice

Yup no justice for the sap. She still cheats and Dylan walks away rich. Yup no justice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dumbass

"And I need to think about whether I want to be with you anymore."

The correct respose was "I see, I thought I was protecting you from a predator, I didnt realize you were selling sex for better grades. Dont worry about thinking about thing, I have no interest in being with a cheap whore

She cheated on him when they were dating, she cheated on him while married, why the fuck he wants her back I have no idea

And getting fired ould have been the perfect time to get a divorce - no alimony, minimal child support

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 5 years ago
Needs more

The story ends with Dave back together with Jessica, but still with a great deal of anger. Did he stay with Jessica? What were his stories about? Does he trust Jessica? If not, why did he get back with her? Also if not, has he ever followed her, had her followed, or tracked her? It was really unclear why Jessica let Dylan fuck her with so little of an effort to stop him? If she wasn't raped, but she didn't enjoy it, how else could she have described her feelings that night? If Dave has so much anger, will his marriage last?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a spineless cuck

he deserves to wallow in his anger, after all he chose a lying duplicitous cheating fuck slut for a wife

I refuse to fell sorry for stupid people

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Both cheated one physically other emotionally (as she said )

One one time

Other years

No sympathy for him either

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
so goes the emotional cheating again

so women that talk about with their bbf are emotional lesbians? Hey if you have a male best friend and your a guy your emotionally gay. If a guy has a female best friend then their having emotional according to this and it out weights her physically having sex with someone other than her husband. WOW ....Joe what a world you live in.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Joe can't bring himself to BTB, he does , sometimes, tell a good story.

management91399management91399over 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story, didn't read all the commentary here (Stories are more fun to read) but really once our villain had his come to Jesus moment he really should have apologized to the wife as the sex was non consensual, today he'd be accused of rape. To go off half cocked to apologize to Dave is like him committing a crime all over again. He got his rocks off doing married women, did he confess to ALL of the husbands? That's the central weak point for me. But loved the history of Dave, made him have feet of clay. a real person, he earned the real redemption. It might have been a different story had he had more empathy towards his wife (Like he did with his classmate years earlier) Anyway still enjoying the work and grateful for well written (Yet slightly annoying!) stories to read. Thanks!

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

cucks get one star

she was a cheating whore once and she is a cheating whore now

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 3 years ago
Good writing!

I like flawed characters, we all carry baggage. Even in a good marriage, there’s decisions weather to stay or leave. He chose to stay. There are girls nights out of good, clean fun, and girls night out that put the marriage at risk. I think he can tell the difference.

Chilleywilley

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Wow! All this from staring at some guy in the airport...

...wow!!!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like rape. Somehow she's convinced herself that she was at fault as well. Weird that she'd rather protect her rapist than her family, but I guess shame is a powerful thing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

You Know

I have a new thought. The cheating probably was a rape. A rape she secretly enjoyed amd that's why she told no one. I don't know what to call it. Except fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked your story. Well written, characters and situations believable. I see you haven't written anything lately, pity. Talent like this should be shared.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Cuck bullshit, but look who the author is. $50 says that spanking in the profile pic pegs his ass and makes Joe lick it clean....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How can he ever trust her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No one can be that much of a Neanderthal and actually hold a job with responsibility over others. he never would have been judged as fit.. As for the commentators thatblame Jessica for having a positive physical response while being raped, if they were blindfolded and then given a BJ their bodies would respond teh same, even if it was another man or a 400 lb. woman doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the characters you created in this story. They live down the street, don't they? They feel so real. I absolutely hated the ending, that's the beginning of so many cheating stories, it's triggering.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

The very end, I feel, was unnecessary, why take one last poke at the MC. just doesn't make sense.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

A confusing story. Nothing makes sense. Why didn't Jess start screaming or trying to get away? Some women may become too petrified in these situations and just play dead, which may have been the case here. But, why didn't she say something to Dave afterwards? Why was Jess upset about what Dave did to Dylan even if Dave indicated murderous thoughts which he did not follow through on? At same time, Dave is defective in not standing by his wife. She did not have a fling or affair, but Dylan confirmed that he forced her.

There are too many inconsistent actions without explanation.

As to the many commentator who call for Jess' crucifixion, I feel sorry for you because you must be real losers. One should destroy families because wife was forced, and even though the husband cheated (at least emotionally). Dave is the sad case here, not Jess.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

WTHF was/is this about? I thought for a few minutes it was an okay story, then it went to hell, in a row boat. Thanks for the effort. Keep trying.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Very simply this story was fucking stupid and primarily because both these people are fucking toxic as shit! The Guy is simply a Prick who gives a fuck that he's good at his job he abuses his wife and kids what the fuck? Just horrible horrible story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This wa sa typical cuck writer story…wife gets away with slutting…hubby on his knees begging forgiveness for being a man!! Typical swinger joe cum pie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well any married woman letting a guy step into her space, will cheat sooner or later.

Being offended when a husband defend her or the family is against an intruder or threat i just hypocritical. What great punishment i would have been if she would been force to live with her lovers death on her conscious caused by her cheating.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop always takes the effects as causes, ignoring the true cause of adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad story so he chats with a friend he did not fuck her amd she blames him after she fucks some ine else amd the author let it slide like that. Bad story bad ending 1 star

BlueHemiBlueHemiabout 1 year ago

I honestly don't know how this has rated this high.

usaretusaret11 months ago

The ending leaves too much unsaid.

ker63469ker634699 months ago

A decent story but the ending was a MAJOR let down. I would love to see a deal writer take this and give it an ending that makes sense

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

Sometimes I think that writers on this site seek attention by carrying water instead of thoughts. Why bother telling a story without an ending...Just in case you think this is a naturalistic conclusion and we are supposed to do your work don't. This was a lazy ending to a potentially good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

2 dislike end

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Powerful. And I love that it trolls all the people who can only handle the ONE story ending that they need to jerk off to. Oh no, inconclusive! No shit sherlock, not all stories fit your singular archetype.

bobareenobobareeno4 months ago

I found the end worthwhile. He has bottled his rage and turned to writing to let it go. It also hinted she is not being faithful, and he is bottling that rage, too. An interesting choice by the author.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

Very good story. but I thought you left it unfinished. I think nhe might suspect something of her " girls night out ".

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 2 months ago

sorry ending poor , a lot left unsaid

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES