All Comments on 'Anika: An African Goddess Ch. 02'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Simply Superb

Having read all of your submittals to date, all I can say is... thank you. Erotica at its finest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Swiveling Ass?

How does a swiveling ass looks like? Bouncy perhaps or maybe luscious would be a better choice. Can't imagine how you can swivel your ass though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Some people

Some people have no imagination. I've had the pleasure of experiencing a "swiveling" ass.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Chapter 3

C'mon she wants Anal and it Stops that is Just Not Right.

Love the Story so far but with Aaron coming Home too many Chances for Sneaking where they were able to see each other with No Disturbances.

Curt

RBAMRBAMabout 13 years ago
More to come??

Great story so far but it just seems that it is only half way through. Is there more to come??

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 12 years ago

The sex is hot but she's cheating on her husband and that ain't right.

AthlantianAthlantianabout 6 years ago
Old but good

I love it and while I know it's an old story I can see you're still active, so could we please get the third installment of the series?

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddyover 1 year ago

I have had my cock up two black girls asses before but never really fucked it before. The first one wouldn't let go of cock and when I had about 4 inches in she said that's it ..lol I was her first cock up her ass. The second girl I got to try anal ,I lubed both of us and slowly tried to to enter her ass,she would clench , I would stop, she would relax,I would start again...then she asked "is it all the way in ".I really fucked up and said "hell no that just past the head ". She says "oh hell no ! .That was it . I should have said "yeah baby I am all the way in and then fucked her....Never got those two to try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What do I think of this story - I think that it incomplete -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous