Anika: An African Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the chair and told her I was ready for the show. The chair was about three feet from the pole. It was angled slightly from the long wall so I could watch the show in front of me, but also see our reflection without turning my head.

Anika strode my way and leaned against the pole directly in front of me.

"Am I going to need some dollar bills?" I queried.

"I don't know where you could possibly be hiding them at the present moment," she joked.

She looked at my semi-erect dick and smiled.

"Put it on my tab," I exclaimed.

She began to caress her body through her silk robe. The robe began to open on its own accord and she quickly removed it and kicked it off the wood flooring. There she stood in all her glorious radiance, naked except for a slender pair of four inch heels. Her dark brown body shone under the bright lights. She leaned back against the pole and began to gyrate to the music, moving her hands all over her body. She squeezed her huge breasts, pulling them up high and then letting them go. They bounced back to rest against her ribcage. She put her hand between her legs and cupped her mound. I saw a finger disappear into the folds of her slit. She moaned, barely audible over the pulsing beat.

She put both hands above her head, held the pole and began to shake and roll her body to the music. She had a great sense of rhythm and she worked her body to the beat. She thrust her pelvis back and forth, her whole body following suit. Then she turned her back to me, grabbed the pole with both hands and thrust her ass out toward my face. She spread her legs some and began to shake her ass to the music. I could see her labia gaping and gyrating with her hip movements. Her inner lips protruded seductively from her pussy, like low-hanging fruit: sweet, juicy and ripe. My cock was at full attention.

She spun to the other side of the pole, grabbed it with both hands and began to hump the pole, slowly sliding up and down. At one point she leaned her pussy into the brass. It divided her labia as her lips grabbed and pulled on the brass. I could see her reflection in the mirror, her buttocks clenching with each pass. It was a very erotic sight.

"You're going to make that pole very slippery," I noted.

Anika smiled. She spun again so she was facing away from me and began to shake her sweetly shaped ass in my face. Her cheeks bounced evocatively and the starfish of her anus sat seductively above her bulging labia.

"You know I have a pole too, Anika," I said with a straight face.

"So I see."

She pushed back a little further and began to rub my erection with her ass. Up and down she slid, as I enjoyed her bareback lap dance. Her hips swivled evocatively in time to the music and I could see some of her juices begin to glisten on my raging hard-on.

"My pole may not be brass, but it's pretty damn hard."

"It certainly is," she answered.

She lifted up off my lap and stuck her ass into my face. I licked it hungrily and reached up and through her legs to cup her mound. She was getting very wet.

"And one advantage of your pole, Marcus, is that I can stick it in my pussy."

She then lowered herself down straight onto my cock, sliding slowly down to the hilt in one long slow creamy move. I moaned, as did she. With my cock fully submerged in the depths of her body, she ground into me and clenched the muscles deep inside her vagina. She lifted up slowly, almost releasing my cock from her confines, then slammed down all the way. She grunted loudly as she began the ascent again, using the pole, the brass one, for leverage.

I reached around to cup and fondle her hanging breasts. They were so full and felt so good to squeeze and caress. I cradled one in each hand and felt their supple weight. I pinched her nipples as she began a slow up and down rhythm -- a nice, slow, deep fuck.

Suddenly she pulled up and off, spun around again and straddled my lap, grabbing my glistening rod and pulling it to her opening.

"I want to look at you while I fuck you," she seethed.

She grabbed the back of the chair for support and dropped down onto my cock again. I slipped right into her soaking wet canal. She leaned in to kiss me. Her lips were so full and soft and kissable. Her tongue sought out mine and we French kissed deeply while she rode my cock in a sultry back and forth humping motion. I looked again in the mirror and marveled at the sight of her round booty gyrating slowly and seductively against my body.

"Fuck. You feel so good inside me Marcus. I need your cock."

I pulled her in closely, put my hands around her back and hugged her hard, feeling her cunt open and fully absorb my raging cock. I felt as close to her as I could possibly feel. I licked her earlobe and whispered sweet nothings.

"I love having my hard cock deep inside your pussy."

"I want you to leave it there. I don't want you to go."

"Believe me, I'm not going anywhere at the moment. And besides, I'll be back next week for another meeting."

Anika grimaced.

"Actually, Aaron is coming home tomorrow and will be home for several weeks. So he will probably be joining us at our next few meetings," she said rather sadly.

"Oh. I see. Well, in that case, we're going to have to make the most of this afternoon." I paused. "I want you to stand up and grab the pole again."

Anika slowly dislodged my member from her depths and slipped off my lap. She turned back to the pole, grabbed it, spread her legs slightly and bent over. I stood up also and guided my stiff dick between her legs, sliding it back and along the length of her wet slit before driving it home.

"Oh fuck!" Anika grunted.

I grabbed her hips and began to slide in and out of her wet chasm. I built up a steady rhythm and began to fuck her hard.

"Slap my ass," she yelled.

And I did. I hit her hard and the smack elicited a hiss from her. I smacked her ass again, this time the other side, and she hissed again. I gave her a few more good hard smacks, then hunched over her so I could reach my hand around her rub her clit. She started to pant hard.

"Fuck me, Marcus! Fuck me hard! Ram that cock home! Faster!" she yelled.

The loud slapping of our bodies ramming together jived with the pulsating rhythm of the music. I fucked her hard. That's how she wanted it; that's how I gave it to her. We were grunting and sweating and panting and....fucking. Fucking like there was no tomorrow.

I looked at our writhing bodies in the mirror. We both glistened with sweat and looked like two animals in heat -- a whirl of black and white and brass. I could see her dangling breasts bouncing wildly with each thrust. I could also feel the emergence of a gigantic load rumbling deep in my loins.

"I'm going to come in your sweet pussy, Anika!" I panted.

"Come inside me, Marcus. I want your come deep inside my pussy. FUCK ME!" she screamed.

And with that I felt her whole body contract and spasm as I sent a stream of come deep into body. Only her vice-like grip on the pole kept her from collapsing. I held onto her bouncing hips for dear life. I elicited some sort of growling, whirling scream -- a sound I don't think I'd ever made before. Our bodies wracked together in declining spasms as the peak of our mutual orgasm subsided and we were left hanging onto a lone brass pole for dear life.

"Don't let go, Anika, or we both might die."

She laughed and began to catch her breath. I lowered myself back onto the chair and pulled her with me. She sat on my lap, her long lithe thighs draped over mine, and sunk back onto my chest. I reached around to fondle her glorious tits. I just could not keep my hands off them.

"Well, Anika, thank you for sharing this room with me. You conveniently forgot to show this to me when we toured your loft for the program. I don't believe we have a brass pole room in the new place."

She smiled demurely.

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just that I was, well, embarrassed to show this to you at the time. But is there any way we could work one into the new place?"

I pondered this question and the implications.

"I guess so. I'll have to take a look." I paused. "I guess I can chalk up this afternoon to design research." She grinned.

"Well you got the hang of it pretty good, I'd say."

"When did you have this installed?" I asked

"Earlier this year. I thought Aaron would enjoy it, but he's been here so little and when he is....." She looked away. "Well, let's just say it's been underutilized. Until today."

We sat cuddled together on the chair. As I continued to enjoy this quiet time and the gently caressing of her lovely body, she turned her head to whisper in my ear.

"Marcus. I have one more surprise for you, baby. Actually, it's not so much a surprise as a request. Pretty please?"

"Well I haven't turned you down yet today. So I'll take a stab and say yes, to whatever your request is."

She smiled sweetly.

"What is it, exactly?" I asked.

I may have gotten myself into trouble here.

"Let me ask first if you can stay for a few more hours?"

"I don't know Anika. We haven't even looked at the plans this afternoon, and I do have other projects that need attention. You are sapping all my physical and mental energies at the moment. Not that I mind -- far from it. But, well, why don't you tell me what you have in mind."

"Okay. We're going to go into the bedroom and take a short nap. I'll set the alarm. Then I'm going to wake you up slowly with a nice wet blowjob, get you nice and hard. Then I'm going to pour hot oil all over your hard cock and all over myself. And then...."

She paused and put her lips right next to my ear and whispered, "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

She kissed my ear, my hand trailed down to her pussy, still wet from our intense fuck. My finger trailed along the ridges of her labia, collecting the dew. I circled her clit and she moaned in my ear.

"Please, Marcus?"

"Lead the way."

I followed her swiveling ass as we made our way to the bedroom.

12