All Comments on 'Animal Instincts Ch. 01'

by Keme

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13over 13 years ago
Great start

this is a great start to your story. I hope you keep writing, I can't wait to find out what happens. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love the start, keep writing, More, more & more

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago

Very good start. Keep this up I am hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
geat start

This a very good beginning. You r setting up the characters very nicely. I can't wait to read more. Mechmanas

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Still good

If you are still have a worry feeling bout your writing, no need...up to ch 2 you are still good and i think, you are a good writer. If it is short but good in writing, i think the readers can accept it. Cant wait for the next postings.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I enjoyed this but I really think the chapters have to be longer. I would have liked to see the plot developed more. It was definitely too short. I would have liked to have seen James' character developed more in terms of who is he, how old, why can he read thoughts? I also hope to learn more about Skye. I found it strange that you wrote how Natalie had changed but not her, and was wondering if you were making her the main character. Anyhow, I think if you make the chapters longer and just develop the characters more soon, it'll be awesome. Can't wait to see more of the plot develop.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Good job.

I'd like more background information on the main characters. I'm enjoying this! Looking forward to more.

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
Good Job

Just make the chapters longer if you can. Your ending them on a good note keeping us interested. I like that you went on to her graduation from college that's a smart move very smart. Keep up the good work please post soon.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

very nice first chapter, nice outlining of who is who and the hints that things aren't "normal".

i could say i want the chapters longer, maybe that will come when most introductions are made, but i'm loving to reads so far.

on to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

pretty good so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

PLEASE PLEASE CARRY THIS STORY ON

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous