All Comments on 'Animal Lover Ch. 02'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
So far so good...however

You may want to watch your transition to one setting to the next because it is kind of abrupt and to distinguish Emmett's thoughts from the rest of the story you might want to put it in italicise. But so far so good, can't wait to see where you are going with it

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I'm enjoying it alot. I love Emmet's tearing and pissing on Ronnie's jacket. Ronnie's a real asshole. I wanna know if Emmett is a werewolf or just a big dog? He seems to have alot of human attributes. Anyhow, I hope Emmett takes a piece of Ronnie's butt :) The only thing might have been to let a little more play out before ending the chapter. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep up the good work.

Nice to see a second chapter so soon. Like one of the other comments I too was wondering if Emmet is a were or just a dog. but no doubt we will discover that as time goes on. On a critque side the pace of the chapter seemed a little rushed but other than that I am enjoying your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Someone said that the story is a little rushed, gosh, NO(!) I thought it's a bit slow!

I hope the dog is werewolf, since I am not into bestiality. And I also hope that he will be handsome werewolf.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Still Like It

I'm still enjoying your story. You still leave me with more questions than answers, but that keeps me interested. It might be nice if you gave us just a little background on either Emmett or Lyssa. I'll be watching for chapter 3

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
ummm

again, well done. but, i was hopping to get something more about Emmett and where he is from if his running scared of what not. However im happy to learn what lyssa's personality is like. I'm hoping emmett is a shifter and not a werewolf, but i guess we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

If everyone would have read the story tags from chapter one, you would know that Emmett (or Lyssa, that would be a twist!) is a were. As for the pacing, I think there is nothing wrong with it. The journey is just as important as the destination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WHILE I LIKED THE 1st. chp. I FOUND THIS ONE TO BE MORE CAPTIVATING..FROM WHAT IVE READ SO FAR,WHERE EVER YOU TAKE IT , I KNOW THAT IT WILL BE WORTH READING..SHOULD SHE BE KEEPING A WOLF , THEY DO IN THE WILDS NEUTER CARIBOU, SIMPLY BY CHASING THEM DOWN & MAKING A SLASHING GRAB OF THE BULLS SACK..JUST A THOUGH.RESULTING FROM THE HIGH OPINION OF HER BOYFRIEND, AS EXPRESSED BY SEVERAL OF THOSE THAT TOOK THEIR OWN TIME & COMMENTED, ON THIS 2nd CHAPTER.. THE ONLY REAL PROBLEM THAT EYE FOUND IS THE SAME ONE SHARED BUY ALL GOOD RIGHT-ERS, AND TWO SIMPLIFY THAT EWE ALL RIGHT TOO SLOW..SEW WOOD EWE PLEASE CREATE THE THIRD, FOURTH& FIFTH CHAPTERS..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Omg love this story

Sad about her being with the likes of Ronnie. Emmetts gonna take care of her though I love how you developed you plot honestly very genuis :). Look forward to the next installment.

valemcvalemcover 13 years ago

I'm happy to wait for more details. It's a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TELL YOUR OWN STORY!!!

This entire story is just a bad knockoff of the "Reviving Bloom" books on Amazon!! Granted not all of those books have been written yet but I mean c'mon!! If you're going to take the time to post a story up here at least be original and of your own mind!! Way to copy someone else's ideas!!

geiste4geiste4about 9 years ago
Anon you're a tweaker

Hey before you accuse some one of plagiarism or stealing ideas why don't you do a bit of research and use you're name while you're at it.

1. The book you're talking about wasn't published until October 3, 2012, this story was started on lit October 23, 2010.

2. On a cursory inspection of the book you're speaking about and knowing how this one goes you're a bit off base in saying the ideas are the same seeing as the major characters are in totally different situations.

There are similar elements sure but you need more than vague similarities to say that a story posted online a couple of years before a book was published was influenced by said book. Go to some social media outlet and troll, if you didn't like the story say so in a constructive manner don't falsely cry foul.

This is a good story, written well, and the premiss was original when I first read it probably in 2011. I'm rereading it before reading the other stories in this same world by the author.

AvatarIkaAvatarIkaalmost 9 years ago
@geiste4

A well researched defence. I haven't looked at it so I'm not sure if your defence is true or false but I like the polite way you went about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
😒

I would have bit it and kicked his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gotta agree with the poster below

Ronnie is an ass - he's using Lyssa for his own pleasure because he's too damn lazy to get a condom. She's not appreciating his drunken behavior and instead of thinking of her and what she may want, he's just interested in getting himself off. Emmett should also have pooped in Ronnie's jacket.

luv2read2

PS. And what kind of guy would take the word of his guy friend over his supposed lady love? Only a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, why is she still with Ronnie? He’s an absolute jerk it was obvious from the early part of the story when she was mentally grumbling about him getting drunk.

Love Emmett’s reaction to Ronnie.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous