Animal Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

"Hey, Jerry, gotta go." He flips the phone shut and walks over.

"Jerry's gonna have a bunch of people over for the game tomorrow. He invited us. I said we'd be there."

"I'm not going."

"Sure you are. You like football."

"I don't need to watch you and your friends get drunk again."

"Everybody drinks when you're watching a game! C'mon, Lyssa, it'll be fun."

"For you. I don't want to go."

"C'mon, I just got back. I want to spend some time with you."

"That's not spending time with me. That's hanging out with your friends, having us bring you food, and the bunch of you getting loaded. No, thanks."

"Jesus, Lyssa, what's with you?"

His phone rings again as they're eating. Emmett has settled down at her feet.

"Hey, Joe, what's going on? ... I don't know, man, Lyssa's being a bitch. ... I dunno, maybe she's on the rag or something."

The meal was ruined. She liked her meat on the rare side. This was closer to well done. The potatoes were crunchy on the one side. Ronnie was well on his way to getting really drunk and he wasn't paying any attention to her.

And, he wanted them to go over to Jerry's tomorrow so the guys could get drunk again.

The phone snaps shut and he starts in on the food. The steak's already gotten cool and it's tough on the one side.

"The guys are bummed we won't be coming."

She takes a deep breath and counts to ten. Then counts to ten again.

She says evenly, "I never said you couldn't go."

"I want you to come with me."

She had really gotten sick of it. Every time they went to Jerry's, the guys got really drunk. The got loud; they got obnoxious. Joe had propositioned her and groped her one night after Ronnie had passed out. When she'd told Ronnie about it he'd laughed and told her she was imagining things. Joe, of course, had denied it.

"No. I don't feel comfortable there. You go."

"Fine. I will."

Except for some mumbling about the state of the food the rest of the meal is eaten in silence.

Emmett belches and Ronnie snorts. She shoots him a look.

Knowing she's pissed at him, he gets up to grab another beer.

Noticing the half full can on the porch, he dumps that into the dog's bowl and walks inside.

Lyssa flips Emmett an overdone piece of steak as she starts cleaning up.

He mouths it, drops it, looks at her, then picks it up and swallows it.

"I know, pretty awful, huh? It's too well done for me, too."

They pass in the doorway. Ronnie's already into his next beer.

"Could you help me bring the rest of the stuff in while I get the dishes started?"

"Sure, babe."

Ronnie goes to the picnic table and grabs some of the stuff. On the way back, he dumps more beer into the again-empty bowl.

As Emmett gets up to drink it, Ronnie goes inside and closes the back door.

Emmett's head goes up at the sound.

She started the water running in the sink.

He sets the stuff on the table and walks up behind her.

She jumps as Ronnie grabs her tits and rubs his erection against her backside. "Hey, baby, I missed you."

"Ronnie, not now."

He continues to grind his crotch against her ass. One hand has slithered down into her panties. He kisses the side of her neck. "You shaved." He starts to finger her.

She struggles briefly against him and then relents. She braces her hands on the counter and he kicks one of her feet a little farther from the other.

While he strokes her naked lips with one hand, the other leaves her tit and unbuttons her jeans, pulling down the zipper to give him better access.

Emmett is distressed. He's been shut out. They were both inside.

He could get in if he really needed to.

He scratched at the door, whined, barked.

She starts to murmur as he continues to touch her. He's gotten her wet. After fondling her tits a little longer, the other hand now works on his own pants. He then shoves them down and groans as his dick springs free of its confines.

Back to her tits for another minute or so, then he shoves her pants down over her hips. He rubs the head of his dick against her wet slit and then pushes her upper body forward.

She pushes back away from the counter and twists. "Condom, Ronnie."

He scowls at her. "Don't have one."

She faces him now, pulling up her jeans. "They're upstairs, in the bathroom, like always."

"Don' wanna."

"Then no, Ronnie." His attitude is annoying her. Why'd he have to get drunk?

Now he's getting pissed. "Alright, then, ge' down here." He pushes down on her shoulders to get her to her knees. She comes down hard.

"Ow, Ronnie, stop it."

Emmett peers in the window, really upset. He barked, then howled as the male dragged her mouth toward his penis.

He wanted to rend flesh, tear something.

He found the jacket and began shredding it.

Taking hold of her hair, Ronnie forces Lyssa's face closer to his erection.

She clamps her mouth shut and shakes her head.

"Lyssa. Do it." She hears menace in his voice.

Now afraid of what he might do, she opens her mouth, and he shoves in. He then uses her hair to pull her forward and back, forward and back. To steady herself, her hands find his hips. She gags each time he shoves his dick in. Tears come to her eyes.

Emmett has now torn up the jacket and pissed on the remains.

She's relieved when she feels him start to swell. It would be over soon.

He pulls her forward one last time, shoving his dick in as far as he could. He groans, "Oh, god, baby." as he sprays down her throat.

Lyssa's eyes go wide when she finds she can't breathe.

She tries to push away but he's got her locked tightly against him.

She tries to scream but can't without breath.

She pushes at him, claws at the hand in her hair, tries to get away. Things begin to go grey.

Ronnie's reverie is broken by a soul rending how.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers
12