Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he arrived home, he unloaded his truck and then looked for Julie. She wasn't on her computer, but there was a message to him stating 'Look for me on the bedroom. I think I have bad news.'

He was worried and hurried there. He found her lying in bed.

"What's up, honey? You left that message to me and I am worried."

He saw that she was crying. Her tears were flowing down her face. He hugged her tightly, trying to calm her down. After some time, she stopped crying.

"Let's go to the computer and you tell me what is happening. I promise you I will understand."

After some more time, she stood and walked slowly to the computer. Robert saw that her ass was bigger and rounder and her legs were better looking.

'I found out what some women are changing into. They say that some women were growing a set of testicles!'

"No way! Are you sure this is not just some bastard joking around the internet?"

'I would like that, but I was licking my fur and found out something different on my groin. It seems that I am changing that way.'

"Do you have a set of testicles?" Robert was stunned.

'Not yet, but I feel my skin is changing down there.'

"Let me see it."

Julie lay down on her back and opened her legs. Robert stroked the fur on her groin and found some loose skin there, near her pussy. He found no other evidence.

"I see the loose skin you mentioned. We can tell Carla tomorrow about it. She is the specialist."

'I am ashamed to tell her about it.'

"She is your doctor. You don't need to be ashamed. Now, do you want to lunch earlier today?"

'I am hungry.'

"I know. I bought more of your food and also some energy drinks. What do you think?"

'Do you want me to speed up my changes?'

"Yes, I want. I am seeing you change and you are becoming more and more human. I am worried with your changes right now, but I am also anxious to see your new body. You are developing some good curves already."

'So, you want me to be curvier. I think I can do that. Bring the energy drinks.'

Robert was eager to see if Julie would become fully human again. He prepared their lunch and drank some energy drinks to go along with Julie. They ate a lot each one until they felt sated and then went to their bed. They were tired and Julie was so much worried about her changes that she didn't want to talk anymore. Soon they were sleeping.

A couple of hours later, Julie woke up trying to find some new changes about her. She thought she was smaller than that morning. She saw her ass was bigger, along her hips. Her waist was small and she noticed that her fingers were slender. She was able to bend them on her palm and was happy because now she could hold things. Her claws seemed smaller on her and she thought they were pretty.

Then Julie looked at her belly and was shocked to see that she now had a ball sack. She had two small testicles just below her pussy.

"NO!!" She screamed.

Robert woke up startled and looked at his wife. She was as wide eyed as him and had both hands over her muzzle.

"Julie? Did you spoke?" He asked, uncertain of what he heard.

"I think so! I can speak again!" She said, still in a low voice, but recognizable.

"I can't believe! You are going back to be human!" Robert said as he noticed her changes.

"But now I have some new appendages." She said.

"Did you grow a set of balls in a couple of hours?"

"Look for yourself!"

Robert inspected her and found the small testicles. Her sack was covered in white fur and as he stroked them he saw Julie stir and purr.

"Is this that good?" He asked.

"This is new to me! And I liked the stroking." She said.

"I think they are too small. And I think you have been growing them since some time ago."

"How did you know that?" She asked.

"Let me show you. Try to stay in that position, please."

Robert then stroked her testicles again, softly, and she moaned. Then he started to stroke her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples. Soon she was moaning and growling. She had her eyes closed and was feeling an enormous pleasure. She felt a pressure building into her and soon she came hard. She felt her body tremble and Robert saw cum flowing out of her pussy. It was a lot of white and creamy cum.

"I need you in me now!" Julie said as she was about to jump at Robert.

"Wait! I need to show you something first."

He collected her cum with his hands, sending a new wave of pleasure over her body when he touched her pussy.

"This is what is coming out you pussy, right now!" He said as he showed Julie his hand.

Julie was full of lust, but when she saw Robert's hand full of cum, her blood went cold. She sniffed his hands.

"This smells like cum! Did this come out of me?" She asked, incredulous.

"Yes, and it is still flowing a little. Now I ask myself. Why are you changing like that?"

"I don't know. Maybe this is the second phase everyone is talking about!"

"Do you feel any change of behavior? Are you going to like women?" He asked.

"The only feel I have just now is horniness! I want you inside me as soon as possible!" Julie said, jumping at Robert and grabbing his arms.

Robert was already hard and Julie swallowed his cock with her pussy. She was sucking his cock using her pussy. Julie had several other orgasms and when Robert came inside her, she had a huge one. They lay on the bed, side by side, taking their breath back.

"I never came that way before!" Julie said as she recovered enough. "It was as my body would explode and then I was in bliss."

"I came hard too! Never felt that good before. I think that your changes are something too erotic! Am I becoming gay or something?" Robert was worried.

"I don't think so! You are only experimenting something different, but I still feel like the same person. So, you are still having sex with your wife!" She said.

"You have a lot of cum now. When you came again, you washed my dick with your cum." Robert said.

"Wow! What if I change more? Will you going to be with me?"

"We have to try! I saw no changes on your pussy, so I think that if you don't change your behavior, then I won't change mine."

"I still love you and I won't change my preferences! I will be with you no matter what happens!"

Robert kissed her muzzle.

"I think I have to bathe you today. What do you think?" Robert asked.

"I love to be treated by you. But I think I will be able to do my hair and fur pretty soon."

Since her change, Robert was bathing her, drying her fur and doing her hair. In that time, he got used to these tasks and got pretty good at it. Her nails were always painted and her hair was done in a different style each week.

They went to the bathroom, where Robert filled the tub and Julie submerged on it. Then he proceeded on shampooing her fur and hair. After washing her properly, she stepped out the tub and he toweled her body. She tried to help him by standing up and toweling herself, but her hands weren't able to hold the towel properly. He finished drying her and then blew her fur with a blow-dryer.

They dinned before Robert styled her hair. When they were going to the kitchen, Julie noticed that Robert's ass was looking different, as was his entire abdomen, but told him nothing about it. Robert ate a lot again and Julie asked for two cans of food. They also drank several energy drinks, Julie because she needed and Robert because he thought he would need it to be able to finish Julie's hair. After they ate, Robert dried, straightened and styled her hair on a bun over her head. She loved that bun and licked him in appreciation. Then he took a shower and they went to bed, already being late in the night.

Sunday, 07h.

Robert woke up and looked at Julie. She was still asleep and his jaw hit the floor. Her body was smaller from last night. She had a killer body, with wide hips and thin waist. Her legs were round and were covered in fur. Her four breasts were splendid, being the top two the bigger ones. Her tail had not shrunk and her face now had a small muzzle. She was now smaller than ten feet high and he supposed she was able to walk on two legs again. Her hands were delicate and feminine.

When he touched her body, two things occurred. He was paralyzed when he saw a slender hand reach for his wife and she opened her eyes. She had her blue eyes back.

"Robert! What happened to you?" Julie asked, flabbergasted. Her voice too was back being feminine.

Robert was too stunned to say something. He was looking at his hand and flexing his fingers. Julie saw his body and he was now slender. His waist was thin and his hips were too wide to be a man's. His hair had grown two inches overnight and was a golden blonde. He had nipples on his chest!

"Robert? Are you feeling alright?" Julie asked again.

"I don't know!" He said with a crackling voice. "I am changing too!"

"You are changing into a woman!"

Robert took note of the other changes he had undergone. When he touched a nipple, he saw it hardening and his cock going to full attention. Julie saw that and went heads first for his cock. She sucked it with her new mouth, taking care not to hurt him with her fangs, which were now two inches long. Robert continued to fondle his nipples, feeling a pleasure he had never felt before. He was moaning and Julie's pussy was dripping in anticipation. Robert came into Julie's mouth and she sucked him.

She noticed that he didn't go soft and pinned him down on the bed, mounting him and receiving his cock into her wet pussy. She growled and moaned while her juices were flowing down his cock. She came several times before he did. What surprised her was that his cock was still stiffened and she rode him to another orgasm. After that, they collapsed on each other arms.

"How can you come three times in a row? Are you that excited?" She asked, breathing shortly.

"I don't know! But I liked it a lot! I want more, just wait a few moments!" He said, also taking short breaths.

"We will have guests in a moment. We need to get up!" Julie said.

"I forgot about Carla! She will arrive at any moment now!" He said, jumping from the bed and going to the shower.

Julie knew that she had no way on getting a shower and drying her fur before Carla's arrival, so she did a tongue bath. She still had an urge to clean her fur with her tongue, so she did. She noticed that she was still so much flexible, which allowed her to lick her own pussy and testicles. It was then that she noticed that her testicles were two times what they were on last day and that there was something else developing into her groin.

Robert finished his shower, dressed himself in a shorts and a t-shirt and ran to the kitchen. He prepared their breakfast and she called Julie to eat. They were finishing their breakfast when Julie sniffed the air.

"Carla is here." And as soon as she said it, the doorbell rang.

Robert looked at himself and then shrugged and answered the door. He saw that Carla was using a coat over her body as she was clearly changing.

"You are changing too!" She said as she saw Robert.

"Yes, I am doomed!" Robert said to her.

"How is Julie reacting to that?" Carla asked.

"That I can answer myself. I am ok with that." Julie said as she appeared behind Robert.

"Julie? Are you talking and walking now? How is that possible?" Carla was stunned.

"I don't know what happened, but I came to my senses last Thursday and then I noticed that I was changing back to human. But I think I won't be totally human." She answered.

"Let's get inside and talk on a better place." Robert said as he opened the door to Carla.

Carla refused on taking her coat off and they put themselves comfortable at the living room. Julie told Carla what she went through those last days and how were her thoughts when she was wild. Then Carla took Julie's measures. She was now officially nine feet and a half high, but Carla suspected that she wasn't done with the changes yet and that she could shrink some more. After measuring Julie, Carla asked Robert to get up and be measured too.

"Why do you want to measure me?" Robert asked.

"Well, we don't know what will happen and you need to record your changes to prove who you are after you finish changing." Carla stated.

"Are you saying that I will change further? What do you know about men changes?" He asked.

"I don't know that much, but we have to take precautions. Now get up and stop whining."

Robert stood and Carla took his measures. He was now six feet six high.

"Am I taller? How that can be?" He was stunned by the news.

"Haven't you noticed?" Carla asked.

"No, I am so much smaller than Julie that I didn't notice that I was higher. What is happening to me?"

"Everyone has a theory, but right now we do know that men are changing into women and we know that women are not immune to the virus." Carla said.

"Are you saying that I will be a hybrid too? That bitch of scientist will have what is good to her." He said, half angry.

"Didn't you see the News? She already had that. She was shot by a mad police officer. She is dead now." Carla said.

"Oh my God!" Julie said. "Now we will never know what she intended to do!"

"And now I have to live as a woman and have to try to control this horniness." Robert said.

"That we all have to do!" Julie said. "And I didn't see you complaining this morning."

"Well, I was too taken on that to notice something else."

"What are you talking about?" Carla asked.

"He was taken by surprise by the feeling of his nipples. He endured three orgasms in a row!" Julie said, to Robert despair.

"Julie! Don't say that! You barely start to talk and already are telling everything." Robert said.

"Don't worry about that." Carla said. "I am your Doctor now too."

"I am afraid of changing!" Robert said and then collapsed on the sofa. He was near tears now.

"You are going to be a woman, and I think you will be beautiful." Carla said. "You have not to be afraid since this virus doesn't take anyone's life."

"I don't know what will happen!" Robert said. "I knew that Julie was going to change and I knew what I had to endure in the worst case. Now I don't know what lies ahead of me."

"Don't be so harsh. Let's do something different. I will show you my new changes and you show me yours." Carla proposed.

"Why? I don't want that!" Robert said.

"Well, I need to see you naked to finish the exams on my new client. We need to take some pictures of your body as you are now or we won't proof that you are yourself to the authorities." Carla said.

"I will take the camera!" Julie said and ran to their room.

"Do you think there will be a cure?" Robert asked, sad.

"No, I don't think there will be one. The scientist made a royal mess on our genetic codes. Unless she hid some information of what changed on our DNA's, there is no cure. Your case is the worst, because your genes are changing from XY to XX. You are loosing the male chromosome." Carla said.

"Just what I need to feel better: a life sentence as a woman!" Robert said.

"Don't do that. You can enjoy your new life. Think about it." Carla said.

"But Julie is not gay. She won't want to be married to other woman!" He said.

"You know she is developing testicles and I think she may develop a penis too. And have your penis shrunk?" Carla said.

"Are you saying that we will have both sexual organs?"

"I think so. I am developing mine right now! I started to feel hungry a few days ago and drank a lot of energy drinks and ate a lot." Carla said.

"Why have you done that? Were you unhappy with what you got?"

"Not quite happy, but that's not the case. I live alone, so I eat when I am hungry and I like energy drinks too much. I am almost addicted to it."

Julie returned with a camera on her hands.

"We can take pictures of Robert now. Robert, strip!" She commanded.

Robert hesitated but soon was convinced. He stood naked in front of the girls while Julie took several pictures. They noticed that his nipples were already developed into female ones and that his chest was starting to inflate.

"Wow, your changes are tough!" Julie said.

"I said so." Robert said while looking down. "I don't want to be a woman!"

"Robert, look at me!" Carla said. "Am I a woman?"

"Of course you are! Why?" He said back to her.

"So, what do you see here?" She said as she opened her coat. She was dressing a skirt under the coat, but it was clearly visible that there was something under it. She had a small mound in front of her skirt.

"What is that?" Julie asked.

Carla lifted her skirt and they saw a small erect penis on her belly. She was also almost all covered in long and white fur.

"I am a Persian cat hybrid and was lucky when my changes were only on my ears and tail. Now my long fur is growing and I have this penis growing on my body. But I didn't loose my vagina. I have both of the sexes now." Carla said self conscious of her condition.

"Wow, Carla. I am sorry. This must be driving you crazy." Robert said.

"Don't be. I like what is happening to me." She said.

"You are? Why?" Julie asked her.

"Because of the pleasure I feel. I think there is a mental change that is inducing us to like the new changes. I know because I am not worried about them anymore." Carla said.

Julie noticed that Robert's cock was at full attention and felt aroused too. She had two penises in her line of sight and they were doing a number on her head. Julie growled, catching the attention of the other two.

"You know, I think we can use a pet around this house. What do you think, pet?" She asked Carla, emphasizing the word 'pet'. Julie smelled her arousal and closed the distance between them.

Carla was wetter than ever and her cock was throbbing in need. She meowed back in lust, closing her eyes. Julie fell on all fours and jumped over her. Carla fell on the sofa and Julie started to lick her pussy and cock. Carla surrendered to her needs, while Robert had the biggest hard on he ever had. He needed a pussy and his wife was just there, showing hers. He approached Julie from behind and entered her pussy. Julie moaned loudly and started to suck Carla's dick while wrapping her tail around Robert's waist.

Robert came inside Julie and was rewarded by a powerful orgasm she had too. Julie's orgasm sprayed her cum on him. Her smell assaulted his nose and he became a lot more aroused than before. He was grunting and moaning. Julie had a second orgasm and growled louder, sending the vibrations through Carla's cock. It was all Carla needed to cum. She came on Julie's mouth and was meowing in lust, her eyes closed and her hands playing with her breasts. Julie came a third time, and came hard, when Robert came for a second time inside her.

They continued that way for some more time, each one of them having powerful orgasms. When they were too tired to continue, they collapsed on the floor and slept over each other. Robert awoke some time later smelling their cum. He was aroused and felt a mouth on his cock. He opened his eyes and saw Carla sucking his cock. She was using her small tongue to lick his length and he was seeing stars. Soon he had an orgasm and filled her mouth with his cum.

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed; his voice a lot more feminine than before and full of lust. "How can I cum that much and don't be satisfied?"

"Don't speak like this! Your voice is just turning me on again!" Julie said as she heard him.

"Me too! Your voice is too sexy!" Carla agreed.

"Can't do that! This is my voice now." Robert said as he noticed his body.

He had now two small bumps on his chest, under his nipples. They were barely A cup breasts. Both Carla and Julie were checking him out and thought that his body became more slender. His hair was an inch longer than that morning. His dick was still there and had no difference on it. His legs were long and slender and when he stood, he noticed that he was taller than before.

1...7891011...15