Anime Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gmstarr
gmstarr
3 Followers

He leaned against the back wall, watching the action on the screen. He glanced at her. Her eyes were glued to the screen. He took her hand and pulled her back to him, her back to his front, his arms going around her waist, pulling her back against him tightly. He laid his chin down on her head, breathing in deeply as his cock twitched. The possibility of sex with her had him on edge all night, so it took little to stir him, and combined with her body against his and the action on the screen, that was all it took. He wanted more. She smelled good. She felt good.

Oh, he felt good. She moved her hands to his arms, sliding her hands over his hands and arms. She leaned back against him, almost feeling like she was melting into him. So warm, so hot. What was it about this man? she thought once again. She fought an overwhelming desire to turn around, to press her body up against him, to run his hands over him. Besides this overpowering attraction for him, she had a lot of fun with him tonight. He was funny, attentive, talkative, and very intelligent.

He heard her gasp as he pressed his face into her neck before nipping her ear. Pressing his lips up against her ear, he whispered, "I think we should go. If we stay like this for much longer, we may be putting on our own porn show back here. You feel incredibly good."

"So do you," she whispered back, a thrill racing down her spine as she felt his breath on her ear. She glanced at her watch. "The rave has started. Want to go?"

He reluctantly let her go, taking her hand. "Sure. It's over in the next building." As they walked, he caressed the inside of her palm. "I think I'm glad you found me cute."

"And I'm glad I got over my shyness and nervousness and approached you," she smiled up at him. He was just a little taller than her. He really was cute.

"Ever taken any acting classes?" he asked as they walked out into the night air. "You should while you're at college. If you can act in front of a whole bunch of people, you can do anything."

"I'll pass. I have a hard time speaking in front of people."

"Picture everyone naked."

"I'd rather picture you naked." She smiled flirtatiously at him.

They heard the music way before they got to the room where the rave was. The rave was complete with loud music, lots of people, fog, glow sticks, and flashing lights. It was almost wall to wall people. She grinned when she heard what they were playing.

She dragged him a little bit faster into the crowd of people. She loved music, and she loved this song by Moby. "I absolutely love this song."

He was a little nervous about dancing. It wasn't something he had done since he was in high school. But her smile, her enthusiasm was contagious. He found himself easily following her, moving to the music. And the way she moved to the music was making his heart beat faster. More than that he was transfixed by her. He wondered if she was always this happy, this carefree. He found himself comparing her to Glenda; Glenda was never like this. Something was always wrong. He made himself stop comparing them, turning his full attention back to her, which wasn't hard to do.

She lost herself in the music. Worrying about college, grades, jobs, and money the last few months, she had never spent one whole day just on having fun and on recreation. Today had felt good. Being with him felt good. She needed to get out more, meet new people. She loved her friends, but she liked meeting people, and she certainly wasn't going to find someone to date in her own circle of friends.

They danced through a few more songs, and with the amount of people in the room, they were dancing close. When a small group of people came by behind her, at least a couple of them very drunk, one of them knocked into her, almost pushing her down. She would have gone down if he hadn't have caught her.

Automatically he pulled her against him, wrapping her arms around her. "You okay?" He had to yell to be heard over the music. She wasn't that much shorter than he was. She fitted against him perfectly.

"I'm fine." She looked at where her hands were on his chest. Her hands started moving slowly up his chest, until she reached his shoulders. She pressed her body against him closer, her hands sliding underneath his trench coat to touch his back, her arms tightening around him. He felt so good against her. She looked up and her breath caught as her blue eyes met his brown eyes, his face so close to her own.

He leaned down and softly brushed his lips across hers, teasingly, once, twice, three times. He looked down at her for a moment, her blue eyes were soft and half closed. One of his hands buried in her hair, the other one moving to her hip, his mouth coming back to hers, but this time hard, demanding, his tongue smoothly sliding into her mouth, his tongue touching hers, teasing hers, his heart starting to beat faster as she responded to him.

She was pressed up against him, his mouth on hers, his tongue in her mouth, her hands underneath his trench coat on his back. It was just like she fantasized when she first met him. And just as good. She squirmed again, even if she was pressed up against him, she wanted to be closer. It had been so long, too long. And he was so cute and so sexy and felt so good. One of her hands slid up into his hair, clinging to him.

His mind totally focused on her, he let go of her head, his hands moving to slide up and down her back before moving down to her ass, pulling her against his erection in his jeans. It had been so long, too long. And it had been even longer since he had been with someone that he felt like really wanted him. His mouth released hers, both of them breathing hard, his lips moving to her neck. He gently sucked on her neck, kissing, licking.

Her knees buckled slightly at the feeling of his lips on her neck. She gasped when his hands moving up and down her back moved to her sides, one of them brushing over her breast. She had an overwhelming urge to touch him, and her arms slid down his chest to slide underneath his shirt, touching warm, smooth skin. Her hands moved around to his back, moving up as far as she could reach and then back down, shivering slightly when he caught her earlobe in his teeth.

His hand had just slid underneath her shirt to cup her lace covered breast when David stepped up to them. "You two need to get a room." David had to repeat it to get their attention.

They both pulled apart slowly, though he kept his arms around her waist loosely, her hands on his upper arms, looking at each other, then glancing at David who were looking at them in amusement. Both of them were stunned by how quickly they forgot where they were. If David hadn't have got their attention, it was possible that he would have dragged her to the floor right here. "My room?" he asked her in a low voice.

She nodded, taking his hand. "Don't wait up," she said as they passed David. She had been planning on staying with him and his roommate tonight.

They walked to his room in silence. Without contact, she was getting nervous. She remembered what David said. That she never just let go. It was hard for her. She never relaxed totally. There was always something to worry about, to think about. Not that she was unhappy. She was normally and naturally a happy person. She was just always thinking. And this was not a situation that she had ever been in. She had never picked up a guy like this, had never had sex with someone she just met, no matter how much she liked him.

He used the card to open the door, letting her go in first into a hotel room that looked like almost any other. Now that they were in his room, he had a moment of awkwardness. This was not something that happened to him every day. In fact, it had never happened to him. Attractive girls never picked him up. He had never been with someone he had just met. And he had never been with someone while he was dating someone else. Not that he and the girl were going to last. He had also been ignoring the rumors that she was seeing someone on the side.

She looked at him as he shrugged out of his trench coat and laid it on the table. The black t-shirt and jeans were tight, and he looked so good. She remembered what it was like to be pressed up against him with her hands in his hair. She had always been attracted to too long hair. He was really too cute. It had been so long. She was unsatisfied with her life. She didn't know if this would help; he could just be hers temporarily. Would it make her happy? She didn't know, but it couldn't hurt.

She was going to do something out of character. She was going to try to let go and have fun and relax. She hesitated for a moment longer. Go, she thought to herself. She went to him, stepping up to him, sliding her arms around his neck. She looked into his gorgeous brown eyes. "You have the most terrific eyes I've ever seen," she murmured to him. "And a wonderful smile," she said when he smiled at her.

His arms went around her waist, holding her loosely. "You're great for my ego." And God knows after Glenda, his ego needed help. She was so sweet. She found him attractive. And wasn't shy about telling him. It made him feel good, and feeling good wasn't something that had happened much recently. She was attractive, and he definitely wanted her. He decided to go with it and deal with the consequences later. For just this moment he wanted to feel good. "You smell good."

"You feel good." She reached up, placing her lips at his neck, kissing him, lightly licking. She pressed closer, her lips going to his, lightly kissing him, her tongue tracing over his bottom lip. She sighed when he opened his mouth, letting her in, and she touched his tongue with hers. Her hands moved to his shoulders and down his chest and then back up to his face. She wasn't a big fan of facial hair, but she didn't mind it on him.

He was still, letting her kiss him, her tongue playing with his. It was enough to send his blood thundering through his veins. He pulled her closer to him, taking charge of the kiss, his tongue sweeping into her mouth, feeling her arms go around his neck tightly, her pressing her body up against his. His hands slide up and down her back, slipping beneath her shirt, sliding over bare skin as he kissed her, attempting to kiss her senseless.

Carrie clung to him, one hand sliding into his hair, his mouth on hers, his tongue playing with hers, driving her crazy. It had been so long. She was torn between wanting him to hurry and wanting to prolong this moment forever. She was out of breath when he moved his mouth off hers to kiss her neck, causing her to shiver. Her neck had always been sensitive. When he took her earlobe into his mouth and gently licked and sucked, she thought her knees would buckle. Her hands went to his t-shirt and started tugging it up.

He stepped away from her long enough to pull his shirt over her head and help her off with hers, leaving her in a lacy blue bra. He admired her for one short moment before he let her pull him back to her, her hands instantly moving over his chest, tangling in the dark hair that was there. He fumbled with her bra for a moment before he got it unhooked and was attempting to put her away from him for a moment to slide it down her arms. He felt a moment of flattered amusement when she didn't want to let him go. He finally got her bra down, pulling her back against him, both of them moaning softly when her bare breasts met his bare chest.

Their lips met again as his hand went to her side, running upwards, skimming the side of her breast, then sliding it back down. Impatient, almost frantic, her hands went to the buttons on his jeans, and with a speed that surprised even her, she got the button undone and the zipper down. She managed to get one hand into his jeans and wrapped around him, watching him close his eyes as she touched him. Thinking about how he would feel inside her, she caressed him as well as she could within the confines of his jeans.

After a moment, he pulled her hand away. He grinned at her when she pouted. "Come on, lets go get more comfortable." He picked her up, laughing when she shrieked in surprise and took the three steps to the bed and dropped her on it. He kicked off his shoes and pushed down his jeans, watching her kick her own shoes off.

She watched him, having a small moment of self consciousness, hesitating to take her own jeans off for a moment. He wasn't totally perfect, but he was close. He was in great shape, tanned, dark. A fair amount of hair over his very well formed chest. Shoulders that she could imagine clinging to while he was inside her. She squirmed slightly, impatiently, as her gaze dropped lower. He was only slightly above average in length and width, but it didn't matter much to her. Although the thought crossed her mind that he was so young; she remembered several incidents when she was younger with men about that age. Some were over before they started. Of course, with the way she felt right now, she could forgo any further foreplay and be happy.

Adam watched her bright blue eyes come back up to his. "Approve?" he asked, moving onto the bed beside her, his fingers moving to the button on her jeans. He waited until she nodded. He managed to get her jeans off in record time with her help. That accomplished, he dropped down on the bed beside her, leaning over her, kissing her, one hand moving to the side of her face.

Her arms went to his shoulders, her eyes closing, feeling him against her. She gasped softly as his hand went to her breast, cupping it, then taking her nipple, squeezing. She felt self conscious for a moment, then remember what David said, she relaxed as his mouth left hers, moving down her neck, down to her chest, moving down to take a nipple in his mouth. She arched upwards as he sucked, one of her hands moving to the back of his head, tangling in his hair.

She had perfect breasts, he thought in the back of his mind. She was perfect. The way she responded to him was perfect. While he kissed her breasts, one of his hands slid down her stomach, down lower to her perfectly shaved pussy. He ran his hand over her before spreading her lips, feeling her hips arch up in invitation. His fingers played on the edges of her pussy, teasing her for a moment, feeling her squirm against him, before his fingers brushed across her clit.

She closed her eyes as his fingers started rubbing her in slow circles. She sighed softly as he left her breasts to move up to kiss her. She clung to him, kissing him back eagerly, passionately, lost in what they were doing. It had been so long. It felt way too good. Her hands caressed his shoulders, moving up into his hair as she gasped when one of his fingers slid into her warmth.

His desire rising, his patience fading, wanting to be inside her, he still wanted to do one more thing first. He untangled himself from her, quickly kissing his way down her body, settling between her legs, feeling her lift her hips in anticipation. He dragged his tongue across her clit, his hands going to her hips to hold her still when she arched sharply upwards in response. He started licking her clit, alternating between taking her into his mouth and licking her until she was squirming against his hands and gasping. One hand slid down to slide a finger inside her.

Carrie had forgotten how good that was, it had been so long. It was less than a minute before she was crying out and her pussy clenched around his finger. Waves of pleasure crashed over her, leaving her gasping for breath. She had barely recovered before he was quickly kissing his way back up her body, settling in the cradle that was made with her open thighs. Her arms slid around his shoulders, sighing softly as she felt his body fully against hers. She shuddered as his cock brushed against her still sensitive clit.

In contrast with the desire to thrust himself into her immediately, Adam kissed her softly. "Are you okay?"

Her eyes lazily came half way open. "My god, yes. Wonderful." She was totally relaxed now as he kissed her once, then twice softly before looking down at her, rubbing her nose with his. Her heart seemed to stop for a moment at the tenderness of the gesture as she looked into his very dark brown eyes, feeling that she could stare into those gorgeous eyes forever and not get bored. She felt a pang at the thought that this was a one time only thing. She could feel the tension in him, could feel the urgency in him, could feel him against her, hot, hard, ready. That he paused to make sure she was fine, that he showed her so much tenderness had her heart melting. Wanting him to feel as good as he made her feel, she lifted her hips up against him, rocking against the solid weight of his erection. "Please."

He slowly pushed inside her, both of them moaning softly at the feel of him sinking into her. Once he was fully inside her, he opened his eyes and looked at her. She smiled at him when their eyes met, her eyes only half open. He kissed her again, this time hot, hard, demanding, his tongue finding hers, kissing her until she was breathless. He felt her squirm beneath him, and letting go of his control, bracing himself up on his arms, he pulled back, only to thrust back in a second later.

She gasped, her fingers tightening on his shoulders as he thrust into her, her hips moving up to meet him. Orgasming from intercourse alone without fingers or a tongue on her clit was hard for her to do, but it had been so long since she had a cock inside her, he felt so good combined with the excitement of the night, she could all ready feel her orgasm building again. Feeling the ever increasing urgency of his thrusts inside her, she knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Wanting to feel him against her, she reached up and tugged him to her.

He let her pull him to her, feeling her arms wrap around him tightly. Still careful to keep his full weight off her, he buried his face in her neck, taking a deep breath. She felt so good wrapped around him, the little gasps coming out of her mouth when he pushed himself back into her exciting him so much, he wasn't going to last much longer, but wanting her to come with him, he struggled to wait, even as he moved faster inside her.

She moaned softly, feeling the tingles in her pussy start. Her hands wandered restlessly up and down his back, delighting in the warm, smooth skin. She was drowning in sensation. His cock, so hard and hot, inside her, the feeling of him against her, his body so warm against hers, his breath against her neck, it all felt so good. She didn't want it to ever end, but even as she thought it, her body was tightening around him.

He felt her clenching around him a moment before she cried out, her hands tightening on his shoulders, her fingernails biting into his flesh. Two short, almost violent thrusts later, he was moaning against her neck, grinding himself into her as he came inside her, both of them clinging to the other, both drowning in the pleasure of the moment.

Working on catching her breath, shudders still running through her, her hand drifted up and down his back lazily, moving up to touch his soft, silky hair. Tall, dark, and handsome, she thought. Can't get much better than that. The night had been fantastic. All of it. She didn't want it to end. She felt that pang again, but she pushed it aside. So she couldn't have him forever. Tonight had been wonderful. Not having done this before and barely knowing him, she wondered if it was acceptable if she stayed or if she was expected to leave now. She was uncertain, but knew she wanted to stay.

His breathing still ragged, he became aware that he was probably crushing her, although she wasn't complaining. He rolled onto his back, taking her with him, pulling her close to his side, sighing in contentment as her head nestled onto his chest and her arm draped across his stomach. The night was perfect. As perfect as he could remember any night being. He felt a small pang when he thought about Glenda. As horrible as his relationship with Glenda had been lately, he still felt bad. Although he couldn't bring himself to regret being here with this girl. Sex with Glenda had gone downhill as well. She treated it as a chore and acted like she was doing him a favor when they did have sex.

gmstarr
gmstarr
3 Followers