Anime Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gmstarr
gmstarr
2 Followers

Her hand on his chest started moving up and down, caressing him idly, feeling his chest hair. She had missed this a lot. Although she wasn't sure if it had ever been like this. But she missed being close to someone, someone to hold, someone to touch. She wasn't sure how she was ever going to meet someone to be with. For one thing, she knew she was picky. He was perfect. She wanted to jump on him as soon as she had seen him. What was worse? She wondered. Being alone or being with someone that didn't light the fires of desire like he did? Problem was that she didn't meet that many men that did attract her like that. But she was here now with someone that certainly rocked her world.

He mentally shrugged. He would deal with thoughts about Glenda tomorrow on the way home. For now, he felt good. He had a naked pretty girl snuggled up against him. He smiled to himself as she stretched, then relaxed against him with a small sigh of contentment. She certainly made him feel good. He wanted to know if she was as rocked by the experience as she was, but couldn't bring himself to ask. He did want to know something of equal importance. "Stay tonight?"

She raised up to look at him. "I would like that a lot." She yawned and grinned. "I'm so relaxed, I would probably fall asleep and wreck the car anyway if I tried to drive." She snuggled back against him, closing her eyes. "How long you staying at the convention tomorrow?"

"Until noon. I've got some friends floating around somewhere. Lost track of them. Will your friends worry about you if you don't show up at their house?" He kissed the top of her head before rolling over to flip off the light. He smiled as she turned over, snuggled back up against him, her head on his arm, her back to his front. Closing his eyes, he put his other around her, his hand resting on her stomach.

"No," she said, her voice soft as she was all ready on the edge of sleep. "David will figure out what happened. Although I'll probably get a phone call in the morning from him." She linked her hand with his, relaxing against him. "It's been a wonderful night."

"Yes, it has," he said with a smile, letting himself relax against her and drift off to sleep almost immediately.

The sunlight streaming through the window woke her up, although she didn't open her eyes yet. She was warm and content. It took her a moment to realize that last night wasn't a dream, that she was in a hotel room, and she was so warm because she had a naked male body wrapped around her. She sighed softly, snuggling back against him. It felt good to have someone to sleep with, to snuggle with. She didn't think she would mind staying this way for the rest of the day. She tangled her legs with his, enjoying the feel of his strong muscular legs against her smooth soft ones.

He smiled as she squirmed closer to him. He was all ready awake, had been for some time, just laying there, holding her, watching her sleep. The night had been wonderful, waking up with her had been wonderful. While laying there holding her, he had thought about his relationship with Glenda. He stayed with her out of loyalty. They had been together for years, had known each other since they were children. She had been so sweet, but somewhere along the way, she had lost that. She grew up to be selfish, self centered, self absorbed, and just plain not fun to be around. She had changed too much.

Her eyes closed, she smiled as she felt him nuzzle against her neck, kissing her, his beard tickling her as he moved his lips up to her ear. She sighed softly as his hand slid down the side of her body and back up before sliding to her breast. "Didn't you get enough last night?" she said teasingly.

"Never," he said against her neck. He bit her neck lightly. "Besides your supposed to be so horny for my body that you can't resist. Don't spoil my fantasy."

She opened her eyes and rolled over, looking into his brown eyes, her hands going to his chest, lightly caressing. "Oh, I am so hot for your body." Her mouth went to his neck, lightly nibbling, as her hand wandered down his chest down to his stomach, then back up. She pushed him until she managed to get him to turn over onto his back. Last night she really didn't get to touch as much as she would have liked. She was going to remedy that.

His hands went to her hips, pulling her body on top of his, as his hands slid down her back, down to her butt, then back up. His erection was between them as he found one of her breasts, playing with her nipple, feeling her shiver in reaction. His other hand went up to the back of her head, giving her a dizzying kiss.

She had to sit up before she forgot what she was going to do. She raised up, pushing his hands away from her. "I want to touch you." Her hands went to his chest, running them through his chest hair. Her lips found his neck and started kissing her way down his chest, until she came to his nipple. She took it in her mouth, licking and lightly grazing it with her teeth. "I like your chest," she mumbled.

"I like yours too," he said, lifting his hand to touch her, only to have it slapped away. He pouted at her. "Hey."

She grinned at him. "I want to touch you. If you touch me, I'll forget that. Now lay back and keep your hands to yourself." Her mouth moved to his other nipple, repeating the caress she had performed on the first. Then started moving her mouth downwards. She raised up and scooted down on the bed until she was level with his cock.

He folding his hands behind his head, watching her descent down his body with eyes that were half closed. He had to admit that it was nice to kick back and relax and just feel. His eyes closed briefly as her fingers ran lightly up and down his cock before she moved her thumb to the head, caressing him, catching the drop of precum at the tip.

Just caressing the tip with her thumb, her other hand moved to his balls to gently run her hand over them, hearing his breathing quicken. She slid her hand down his cock, taking him in her hand, her hand moving up and down him, marveling at the feel of him in her hand. So hot, so hard, so big. Her eyes went to his face, and her heart missed a beat when her blue eyes collided with his dark brown eyes. He was watching her with his eyes half closed, he looked so sexy that she could barely stand it. They watched each other as she touched him, each wanting to remember how the other looked when they parted ways.

When her mouth moved to his cock, taking the tip into her mouth, the heat enveloping him, he couldn't resist moaning, his hips arching up before he could stop himself. "God, Carrie," he gasped as her tongue flicked across him. His hands gripped the comforter as her mouth slowly slid farther down on him, then retreated, repeating the action again. "Carrie, swing around, we can sixty nine."

His voice sent shivers through her. In his desire, his voice had dropped an octave, it was low and deep, and it was about the sexiest thing she had ever heard. She pulled her mouth off of him, giving the tip a few licks before she answered him, her hand still pumping up and down. "No, you'll distract me. And I want to do this." After a minute of watching him, her mouth plunged back down on him, her hand caressing the part that wasn't in her mouth, but on each down stroke, she took a little more into her mouth. Feeling his hips arch up slightly, she increased her speed on his cock, moving her mouth up and down him, tightening her lips around him.

He knew he should argue with her, he wanted to please her too, but with her mouth wrapped around his cock, he could barely hold onto a coherent thought. He gasped when she moved her hand off him to his balls, caressing them, as her mouth moved all the way down on him before she went back to taking about half his length into her mouth. It was going to be over fairly quickly. It had been awhile since he had a blowjob, and she was good at it. "Carrie," he gasped, his hand going to the back of her head. "I'm going to cum."

She increased her efforts, rewarded by the soft gasps and moans coming from him as he neared orgasm. Feeling his hand on the back of her neck, she half expected him to push her head down on his cock; she had that happen to her before, but he just rested it there. She moved her mouth to the tip of his cock, her head pumping him as he unloaded into her mouth, the now almost continuous moans coming out of him exciting her beyond reason. She swallowed every drop, and only moved away from his cock when his hand dropped to the bed, and he relaxed against her.

His heart felt like it was going to burst out of his chest. Had anything ever felt that good, he wondered as she moved back up to him, sliding her arms around him. He didn't have the energy yet to move. Truthfully at twenty two he didn't have a lot of experience with blowjobs. For the last three years he had been with Glenda, and that was one thing she definitely did not do. Well, that was one of the long list of things she didn't do. But he didn't think the few that he had before Glenda had been anywhere near that good.

She closed her eyes as she listened to his heartbeat as it slowed down, feeling the tremors that still flew through him as he recovered. She was content to lay against him. Eventually his hand moved to her head, stroking her hair as they laid together. She sighed softly at the tender gesture. For the millionth time she wondered why he had to have a girlfriend.

After several minutes, he kissed her on top of the head. "Thank you."

She raised her head and smiled at him. "Thank you. For everything. I always have fun at these conventions, but I think this is the most fun I ever had."

He smiled at her, but before he could answer, someone was banging on the door. "Ford, where the hell have you been?" came a voice on the other side of the door.

He groaned. "Subtle, aren't they?" He kissed her quickly. "I'd ignore them but they wouldn't go away." He got up, reaching over to grab a shirt. "Why don't you go take a shower? Anything you want out of your car? I know you weren't planning on staying here, but you were planning on staying at friends"

She reached over, grabbing her keys off the table. "Car is parked right next to the side door where the game room is. Yellow VW, can't miss it. Bag is in the front seat." She stretched, grinning when she noticed that she had attracted his attention.

More banging. "Ford!"

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'm coming," he called out, grinning when he watched her all but skip into the bathroom. He mumbled about friends while pulling on his jeans.

She was smiling as she took her shower, although she wished his friends could have waited a few more minutes. She was still happy. It had been a wonderful convention. She had been so busy with school that it had been a long time since she relaxed. Juggling two children plus school was not an easy feat. And it had been a long time since she had sex. She missed sex, also the things that went with sex. The snuggling, touching, cuddling.

She wondered once again if she was being too picky. She didn't have a lot of requirements in a potential boyfriend. She did want one she was attracted to, but there were so few that really captured her interest, was that something that she shouldn't stay so rigid about? And she also wanted one that liked to play roleplaying games. She had seen relationships torn apart by lack of understanding over playing games; it was just easier if both parties were interested. Problem was that she didn't know how to meet someone like that.

He stepped into the shower with her, startling her. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." He stepped under the spray, getting his hair wet. "Your bag is on the bathroom counter. My friends have graciously given me twenty minutes to meet them downstairs or they'll be banging on my door again."

She watched him as he shook off the water out of his face. Tall, dark, and handsome, and now wet. "Nice of them," she said, her voice sounding too low even to her own ears. She wanted to touch him, and unable to help herself, she reached out to touch his chest.

He caught her hands. "Oh no, you don't." He took the soap out of her hands, maneuvering her until her back was against the shower wall, his body blocking the spray of the shower from her. "My turn now. And we only have twenty minutes." He ran his hands over her body, playing with her breasts, squeezing her nipples gently as he leaned over to kiss her until they were both dizzy.

She closed her eyes, arching against him, her hands reaching up to hold his shoulders to steady herself while he played with her. One hand slid up his shoulder and into his wet hair. She gasped as one of his hands slid down her body to her pussy, sliding one finger over her clit before plunging inside her. She pulled her mouth away from his to move her mouth to his neck. "I want you inside me."

He straightened up, kissing her on the top of the head as his fingers toyed with her. "I was thinking I would return the favor and give you some oral." His thumb played with her clit while his finger gently thrust into her.

In just a few minutes, this guy who seemed perfect for her was going to walk out of her life forever. She wanted to be as close to him as possible. "Please, I'd rather have you inside me. Now if possible."

He chuckled as his hands went down to cup her bottom, lifting her up and pushing her against the wall of the shower as her legs went around him. He slowly sunk into her, both of them moaning. Having orgasmed recently and considering this would be the last time, he was in the mood to go slow. He slowly rocked his hips against hers.

Her arms went around his neck, pressing her face against him, clinging to him as he moved within her. He felt so good against her, trapped between him and the wall, his chest against hers, his cock inside her. She gasped and her eyes nearly rolled back in her head when he suddenly pushed her up against the wall, going as deeply as he could. She couldn't remember anything ever feeling that good. "Oh god, Adam."

He smiled, feeling her arch against him. "You feel good too." He settled back into his easy, slow, leisurely thrusts, enjoying being close to her, the way she moved against him. He didn't want to let her go. That thought gave him pause, and for a moment, he lost his rhythm. How the hell did he get attached to someone that he just met last night? Glenda was making him lose his mind, he thought, and then a moment later, he stopped thinking all together as her mouth found his neck, lightly biting him and her hips sharply arching to take him farther inside her.

Those shallow, slow thrusts were driving her crazy. "Please. More. Harder. Deeper. All the way." She closed her eyes as he gave her what she wanted, his cock pushing all the way inside her. She didn't know that if in this position, he was hitting her G-spot or if it just put the right pressure on her clit, but she couldn't remember anything ever feeling that good. "God, do that again and again."

His cock all the way inside her, he stopped moving and braced her against the wall of the shower, his mouth going to her nipple, taking it into her mouth, his teeth gently closing around it. He heard her gasp when he started to suck and the reflexive response of her hips as they arched into him. One hand went to her other breast, his fingers pinching her nipples tightly, pulling on it, hearing her cry out.

The small hurt raced through her body, spreading fire all the way to her toes. She squirmed against him, urging him to move, wanting to move against him, but she was held tight against the wall. She felt like she was being suspended right at the edge of an orgasm. "Adam, please."

His mouth left hers, moving up to her ear, nuzzling against her as he started move, but moving in slow, controlled and measured movements. His hands moved to cup her ass, pulling her into him as he pushed into her, one of his long fingers inserting itself between her cheeks, stroking her in between the division, teasingly, before one finger pressed against her anus, managing to insert a fingertip, causing her to reflexively jerk against him.

Feeling his finger caressing her so intimately, she cried out, clinging to his shoulders as her pussy started the tingles that signaled her impending orgasm. "Adam," she gasped, as his movements within her got more frantic, more uncontrolled, harder, deeper. When he pushed all the way into her, pulling her hips into him, going as far as he could go, it pushed her over the edge. She shuddered in his arms as waves of uncontrollable pleasure washed over her, more powerful than any she had ever felt before.

He gasped, feeling her clenching around him as she cried out, her arms tightening around him as well. She quickly pulled him with her, and with a low groan, he emptied himself inside her, holding tightly to her. For a long moment, neither of them moved, both of them working on catching their breath.

Wow, she thought, was the only thing she could think of for a moment. She almost never came by intercourse alone, and now it's happened twice. Wow. She sighed and shuddered as she recovered, relaxing against him, her arms resting weakly on his shoulders.

Once he caught his breath, Adam lifted his head, both of his hands going to her face, his softening cock still inside her, and he kissed her softly. This kiss was full of tenderness, so much of it that it made her heart feel like it was melting. After a long moment, he pulled his mouth away, resting his forehead against hers. "Thank you."

She smiled. "Thank you. This has been wonderful."

"Yes, it has." He rubbed her nose with his, looking into her bright blue eyes. He hesitated a minute. "We're going to be here until noon. If you don't have anywhere to go or anyone to meet, why don't you hang out with us until then?"

His face so close to hers, the gentle nuzzle against her nose, the chocolate brown eyes so close to hers, she felt her heart do that dip again. Stop that, she told it firmly even as she smiled at him. "Your friends won't look at you oddly?"

"No, they are really good guys. The best." He grinned at her. "Besides I'm sure they knew what I was up to when I let Doug in and there was a bra on the floor." He laughed when she winced. "Seriously, they're a good guys. Spend the morning with me, please?"

She hesitated for a moment, not sure about the reaction of his friends, then smiled at him, giving him a quick kiss. "Sure, I would like that." She looked at him questioningly when she felt a shudder go through him.

He grinned. "Water got cold." He slowly and a little bit reluctantly let her down.

Laughing, they both washed quickly and helped each other dry off, both of their teeth chattering. She was happy, happier than she could remember being in a long time. Maybe this was what she needed. Something to get her mind off of school for awhile. She was aware that she had been teetering on the brink of depression and didn't know what she was going to do about it. She had been working hard in school, maybe a little too hard.

He was just putting on his shoes when the banging on the door started again. "I'm going to kill them," he muttered, looking over at her brushing her hair. "Just remember. They're not as big of idiots as they seem. Really. Ready?" When she nodded, he went over and opened the door, letting his friends in. "This is Carrie. Carrie, this is Doug and Pete."

"Morning," she said, smiling at both of them as they took inventory of her. She could almost feel the curiosity coming off of them in waves. She had to concentrate on not squirming under the stares. She had never had a one night stand, much less been in the presence of two men who knew about the one night stand. She smiled gratefully at Adam when he took her arm and lead her to the door.

gmstarr
gmstarr
2 Followers