Anita's Humiliation Continues 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers

Shilpa: This was the second time. I swear Aunty.

Me: When did you watch it first time?

She again kept dumb and was twitching her lips with her teeth. I was also feeling a circulatory boost within my blood vessels, as I was as if interrogating this sexy chick.

Shilpa: Aunty, please don't tell mom. She would beat me to death.

Me: I will not till the time you reply me.

I tried to sound very strict.

Shilpa: Last evening, mom went shopping and dad was in the study and then I watched it.

Me: Did you get the same feeling like today?

Shilpa: Yes Aunty.

Me: You opened your pajama yesterday also?

I knew I was going a bit too far and asking too many private questions to this teenager, but I felt great thrill in cross-examining her. Shilpa's face turned visibly red at this question and his hands automatically crossed in front of her pussy. Shilpa nodded her head in negation.

Me: Tell the truth Shilpa.

Shilpa: Aunty I am telling the truth. Yesterday evening I was wearing a skirt, so...

Me: Okay, say that.

I realized she must have fingered and rubbed her pussy pulling up her skirt.

Me: Shilpa, do one thing. You just forward the movie to the portion, which you liked the most. Here is the remote.

I handed her the remote and she was obviously tentative about doing that, but I portrayed a very strict appearance and commanding mode such that it looked very real. She took the remote, but was still thinking.

Me: What happened?

Shilpa: Aunty the film is full of those scenes.

Me: But you enjoyed them, isn't it? I want to see which part you enjoyed the most. Don't panic. I will not tell you anything. Just fast forward to that scene.

Though Shilpa was hesitant, but did not have the courage probably to drag the conversation further. She started fast forwarding the video and stopped after a while and pressed on the "play" button. The movie rolled on and both of us were concentrating on the television screen. Shilpa stopped the movie at a place where a girl was walking on the sea beach with a boy. Both were teenagers [barely 19 year old]. It was not the same actress, whom I was watching when Shilpa was in the toilet. She must be the sister of that girl, I presumed. She was walking uncomfortably on the beach as her miniskirt was rising time and again due to the wind and exposing her legs. She was trying to cover her properly when the boy suggested her to sit on the beach. The girl liked the idea, but as she sat on the sand, the stiff wind raised her skirt so much that her panty-covered ass was flashed on the screen.

I looked at Shilpa from the corner of my eye and she was already breathing heavier and her hand on her pelvic area. I concentrated back on the TV screen. The girl could not even sit properly that the boy jumped on her and started pulling up her dress from everywhere. It looked so odd and it was clearly meant for male audience pleasure I understood, as time and again the girl's skirt was pulled up to her waist by the boy exposing her white panty. Though the girl was trying to keep her skirt down, the effort was not enough. Within moments the girl's top flew in the wind on the beach and her upper part was only clad in a white brassiere. Though she appeared like a teenager, I noted she had full boobs and they were abundantly groped and massaged by the boy on the open beach. The boy was now kissing the girl and also cupping her ripe mangoes over her bra.

I again took my eyes off the television screen to look at Shilpa only to find that both of us were watching the movie with our hands on our respective pussies. There was no difference in our approach - myself being married or Shilpa being a virgin. The fire in me was still there because of what Shilpa's father did to me some minutes prior and seeing all these hot activities, I again started feeling the tightness within my blouse and the itching in my vagina.

The scene continued and I noticed Shilpa's eyes wide open and glued to the screen. And why not? Even if I had the opportunity to watch this sort of pron at my teenage, I would get the same thrill. The boy was off of his jeans and T-shirt and was down to his shorts and the actress was almost naked except for her white inner wears. The boy was already in the fucking position with the girl below him and gyrating his hips very provocatively on her pelvis and squeezing her ample boobs with both hands. The camera was sometimes zooming on the girl's face, boobs, and within the gap of her legs being parted below the boy's legs and she was uttering all kinds of sexual sounds.

Me: Decrease the sound.

Shilpa immediately controlled the volume so that sound did not go outside the room and she was so engrossed watching this hot sequence that she did not even bother to look at me. In no time the television screen became a sexual ground with the girl was stripped completely naked and the boy also threw off his shorts and took out his lund. Seeing a male penis made me very excited again and the boy was all ready to penetrate her on the open beach. I wondered where it was shot. The beach though looked empty, the girl and the boy were now absolutely naked. I was really not ware that our desi actors and actresses have become so bold and hot scenes like these are shot in the open! The camera was showing the girls' pussy in close up, but I was dying to see the actor's penis, but that was rarely shown. Strangely the fucking scene did not continue for long and abruptly the next scene showed two girls on bed chatting.

Shilpa: Aunty, the scene is over.

Me: I can see that.

I was a bit dejected for the short longevity of the fucking session, but there was more waiting for me. The two girls chatting readily turned into a long and erotic lesbian scene and honestly for the first time in my life I was seeing lesbianism and that too with desi girls like us! Both girls were wearing nighty, but of course very sexy types exposing a lot of flesh. They came closer and started kissing each other and each one was squeezing each other's boobs simultaneously making things look extremely obscene. The kissing was so slow and teasing, each girl licking and sucking the other girls' lips, I was slowly getting wet within my panty now. A girl kissing a girl -- I had never seen this and I could realize my heart was beating faster and seeing this after the initial fucking scene on the beach, unknowingly both my hands went to my heavy bosom and started tracing and twisting my nipples over my sari and blouse. I could even hear my own heart beat!

I looked at Shilpa and she was no different. She also was breathing deeply and her boobs were now looking even sexier in her tight kurta going up and down. I turned to the movie again. The two girls were crossing all limits now. They had opened their nighties and were clad only in their panties now. They both had good-sized boobs and were looking extremely appealing in topless condition on bed. Their naked and freely hanging boobs were swaying and jerking at every movement and each girl in turn were pinching each others' nipples. Things looked really hot and wild when they started licking each other's bare boobs and squeezed each other's buttocks over their panties.

Right at that moment, a very weird idea struck me. Though for a moment I thought I should not proceed with it, but considering the compromising position Shilpa was in, I thought to go ahead with it. Honestly, I wanted to experience this new approach of excitement I was seeing on screen. The girls displayed heights of shamelessness when they pulled each other's panties down and started licking each other's pussies. I must admit I was getting excited by the moment seeing this desi lesbianism. I made up my mind.

Me: Shilpa.

I tried to speak in a strong cold voice, but my sexual thrill inside made my voice tremble. Shilpa was also not prepared for a word from me right at the middle of this blow hot scene. So she was a bit startled and looked up at me questionably.

Me: Come here.

Shilpa came forward and stood exactly in front of me.

Me: I have decided that I will divulge to your parents about your watching these dirty materials. It's the question of your studies, I cannot compro... .

Shilpa: Aunty, please. What happened? Did I do anything wrong now? Please do not do such a thing. My mom will kill me. Aunty please.

Me: No, no. I cannot let you go.

Shilpa almost was begging me for a let off now. She held both my hands and was pleading me.

Shilpa: Aunty, please. Mom will make my life hell if she comes to know about this. I will do anything for you Aunty. Please Aunty don't tell...

Me: Okay, okay. I can let you go on one condition.

Shilpa: I will do it, but please aunty, don't tell mom.

Me: Shilpa I want you to enact the scene here that's going on in the movie.

Shilpa looked very puzzled. She was looking blank almost.

Shilpa: W-h-a-t?

I looked at her eyes and tried to look as firm as possible.

Me: You do what you see on TV.

Shilpa: Aunty, I did not get you fully. You mean...

Me: Yes Shilpa. If you are so interested in watching these, I feel you must be equally interested in doing so. Right?

Shilpa looked with a very surprised face at me. She could not expect this sort of an approach from me I could realize very well. But for me the itching of my pussy is more important now than what this teenager thinks about me.

Shilpa: Aunty you mean I will do what the girls are doing in the movie?

Me: Yes and hurry up. Otherwise...

I did not have to complete my sentence as Shilpa agreed readily now.

Shilpa: Okay Aunty. I will do it. Will do it.

She was in a mixture of excitement, panic, and anxiousness regarding the whole subject.

Me: Get the video at the beginning of this scene.

Now I started to act quickly. I got up on the bed and indicated her to follow me. She started rewinding the video to the end of the beach fucking scene and paused there. She then followed suit and got up on the bed. The bed was a double bed and large sized. As she crawled on her knees on the bed to come near me, I saw her kurta's neckline hung low exposing her tight biggies.

Me: You have a nice figure.

Shilpa could not even speak anything now. Her face was clearly saying that she was so very apprehensive at my approach. She just nodded.

I tried to guess her bra size, should be 30. I know pretty soon once she starts dating and with the introduction of a boyfriend, her boobs would certainly grow to larger size.

Me: Turn on the video in slow motion and you do exactly what you see on screen. Okay Shilpa?

Shilpa: Okay Aunty.

Shilpa was still evidently hesitant and I had to take the command of the situation. The video started in slow motion and the two girls were again seen lying in bed chatting among them. I pulled Shilpa close to my body with somewhat trembling hands. My heart was thumping, as I was about to get into my first lesbian experience. Never ever in my life did I think of this, but today due to the situational urge I dragged myself into it. I was not only feeling quite nervous now, but also a bit shaky though Shilpa had lowered her eyes as I touched her. Her pretty face was turning red and her palms were cold, I guess out of anxiousness. The sexual heat and drive within me took my mind's control and I in turn took Shilpa in my control.

In the movie, the girls were now close enough and started embracing each other. I hugged Shilpa and felt her young perky boobs almost bounced off my matured heavy bosom. She was very hesitant to hold me and I forced her to hold my blouse covered back and we started feeling each other's bodies.

Shilpa: Aunty I am feeling very uncomfortable.

She almost whispered in my ears. I hugged her more close to my body and assured her.

Me: If you did not feel uncomfortable watching it, why are you feeling ashamed now? Just watch the movie and not think of anything else.

Saying that I brushed my cheeks on hers. Her skin was extremely smooth, the fragrance of youth advertised on every part of her body. The girls on the movie had already started kissing now, but I did not have the courage somehow to kiss this teenager girl [about 19 years old]. Instead I cupped her tight breasts and tried to ignite her. Her boobs were not very large, but they were full and very firm and Shilpa was blushing heavily as I traced my finger on her nipples over her kurta and bra.

Me: Shilpa your skin is soooooo smoooooooooth!

Shilpa smiled and blushed again. I now took one hand off her conical breast and held her hand and put it straightway on my blouse covered mammaries. She readily started feeling my full breasts over my blouse and then gently started squeezing them. The action on the television screen made our activities more vivid and courageous. As the girls in the movie hugged, kissed, and almost stripped to nakedness, I was also growing hornier. I dropped my pallu on the bed and even pulled a part of my sari and petticoat above my legs till my knees. Simultaneously I made sure that Shilpa's kurta was also over her tight breasts exposing her bra.

Me: Shilpa, now open my hooks.

I whispered in her ears and pulled up her kurta almost to her head exposing her upper part. Shilpa almost shivered at this action as she was shamelessly exposed now.

Shilpa: Aunty please, don't do it.

I had no time to listen to her words and wanted the same sexual firepower to explode her too. I dragged her closer and entered my left hand straight within her bra cup and caught her young firm breast within my palm. The feeling of touch on her naked boobs made Shilpa go wild with excitement and my trick worked perfectly on her. She was almost hissing in ecstasy and sexual excitement. Her boob size and vibrant flesh did remind me of my school days again. Little did I knew then that I was unknowingly preparing her for Guru-ji, an incident I would never forget in my life, as that's the only time I saw a LIVE virginity loss session of a innocent 19 year old teenager in front of my eyes.

I could well understand that my direct touching and cupping of her naked boobs over her bra had made her almost mad with excitement and to add oil to the fire I deliberately twisted her nipples quite hard to turn her on quickly. Shilpa by that time had unbuttoned my blouse fully and I also made her half exposed like me by pulling off her kurta over her head. Now we both were in our bra along with our remaining clothes and fiercely hugging each other. I had driven Shilpa go wild with excitement and she was delivering me the tightest hugs and squeezes at my intimate body parts. Now to make things more exciting, I simply pulled off her pajama knot at one go and brought my heavy body on hers and made her lie down on the bed below me.

Shilpa: Ouch!

Shilpa gasped as I did that. Our bra covered breasts were resisting and bouncing against each other and now myself on top of her in a very advantageous position, I caught hold of her bra and pulled it up and exposed her very firm tits completely for the first time. I touched and felt them and honestly they were so smooth, so soft yet so firm that I was somewhat envious. I very well knew the teenage psychology and Shilpa also as if to reciprocate my action, she hugged me tight with her both hands from her lying position and in no time unclasped my bra hook on my back. Unlike my husband who has opened my bra hook the maximum number of times and to tell you the truth, he still fumbles, Shilpa unclasped it in one smooth go and now we were both topless in each other's arms.

There was practically no need to look at the TV screen now as we both were thoroughly charged. Frankly I was also enjoying and getting excited by Shilpa's touches and hugs though not exactly as it would have been has Shilpa been a male, but still it was a new thrill, which felt extremely good. Since I was still on top of her, Shilpa was fondling, pressing, and gripping my boobs from her lying position making me wild with excitement. I was already pretty wet within my panty and I naturally wanted something to be done there.

Me: Shilpa, my dear, now deliver something more.

Shilpa: What do you want aunty?

Me: Open my panty and...

I did not have to complete the sentence as Shilpa smiled and blushed at the same time and gave the nod. I pulled myself from her body and lied on the bed and she instantly got up and went towards my legs. Her naked boobs sprung and moved very alluringly as there was no bra to hold them. She threw a pillow at me to rest my head and pulled up my sari and petticoat a bit and inserted her hands within and went up towards my waist. A tremor passed my spine as she touched my panty and kept her palm directly on my pussy. I lifted my heavy gaand a bit and wriggled in that position so that Shilpa could pull my panty down easily.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I exclaimed as she slowly pulled my panty down till my mid thighs. Now she took her right back to my pelvic area and rested it on my hairy choot. She was feeling my pubic hairs and teasingly pulling some of them with her fingers.

Shilpa: Aunty you seem to have a jungle there.

We both laughed at her words and she started massaging my pussy from the outside.

Me: Aaaaaaaaah! What a relief!

I again exclaimed and was feeling on top of the world. This is one exercise my husband also would like to do most obediently, i.e. massaging my choot with his palm, rubbing my thick pubic hairs, tracing a finger down my pussy hole to almost my ass hole and then fingering my hole. But his problem is he wants to do this making my lower half completely naked, but the way Shilpa was doing it I was feeling more comfortable as my sari was still tucked at my waist. Generally with my husband on bed, I wear a nighty mostly, though at the initial stage of my marriage on some weekends he forced me to wear skirts on bed and enjoyed my shameless upskirt views. But whatever I wore, skirts or nighties, he liked to do this massaging making me completely naked, which I did not appreciate at all, as most times he was still wearing his vest and pajama or shorts and I felt rather uncomfortable lying like that and my husband sitting down my legs.

Shilpa continued my choot massage and fingering for quite some time and I was rubbing my firm naked mammaries on my own with my two hands and enjoyed the whole process thoroughly. I turned to the TV screen once to find that the lesbian scene was over, but another sequence was going on where a lady, must be above 35, was wiping the floor and giving a man huge cleavage views. I concentrated back on bed with Shilpa.

Me: Stop now and come to me.

Shilpa pulled out her hand from below my sari and crawled towards my face. Her boobs were hanging like two apples and swinging vigorously as she moved. Any male would have voluntary masturbation seeing that scene I thought. At the next moment I thought seeing me lying on bed in topless condition would not also be far behind in terms of voluntary masturbation. I smiled within me reading my own thoughts.

Me: Do you want the same pleasure?

Shilpa: No, no aunty. I am okay.

I pulled her towards me and he fell on my body and I touched her cheeks with my lips and finally was able to kiss her very tender lips. It was not a long one as we both were uncomfortable as we both were kissing a similar gender's lips for the first time in our lives. Shilpa was almost panting after the kiss and looked visibly nervous again. I coaxed her and tried to wipe out the guilt from her mind. At the same time I was on the verge of a discharge after my first lesbian experience and I was pretty much satisfied. Though I was not fucked on both occasions, first by Shilpa's disabled father and now this lesbo thing, still I was not feeling frustrated.

zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers