Anita's Humiliation Continues 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers

Me: Who will go to the toilet first?

Shilpa: Aunty if you don't mind I would like to go first.

I smiled and nodded. Shilpa got out of the bed and walked topless to the toilet and admittedly she was looking gorgeous. She picked up her bra and kurta off the bed and a fresh panty from the wardrobe for understandable reasons and disappeared behind the toilet door. I was feeling a bit tired now having two orgasms in quick succession. My semi dry panty was again wet almost fully with my vaginal discharge and I was still discharging in slow jet. I just closed my eyes and rested for a while on Shilpa's bed.

Shilpa: Aunty, you can go now.

Shilpa looked fresh and I noticed she had changed her hairstyle and was looking prettier. I was still lying on the bed with my milk jugs gaping openly towards the roof and being in the semi-nude condition, my nipples remained taut. I got out of the bed covering my upper treasures with my sari and picked up my blouse and bra and was about to go to the toilet when Shilpa interrupted me.

Shilpa: Aunty the toilet floor is fully wet as I have splashed water there. It will be better if you leave your sari here.

Me: Right you are.

I whiffed off my sari to the floor and was standing now in my petticoat only and my freely hanging uncovered mammaries jiggling with every movement. I noticed Shilpa was staring at my naked boobs in an appreciative manner and I started feeling somewhat proud in my mind for my figure. Shilpa's admiring looks actually made me more inclined about displaying my full figure to her.

Me: It will be better to leave my petticoat also here.

Shilpa: As you please Aunty.

We both laughed a little. I untied my petticoat knot and it slid off my waist brushing my thighs to the floor. I was now standing in front of this 19 year old teenager wearing only a panty. Shilpa did not pronounce anything, but I could gather the "Wow!" from her looks at my naked heavy figure.

Shilpa: Aunty, your panty is spoiled. It's fully wet.

I blushed a little hearing this though from a female. I bent a little to note it and found a circular wet mark on the front of my panty.

Me: I have to take it off. No other way.

Saying that I went to the toilet and closed the door though in fact there was no need as I was so shamelessly displaying my assets. I cleaned myself getting out of my last clothing and was feeling much fresh. I took my time and dried myself with the towel and got out of the toilet just casually wrapping the towel to my waist.

Me: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

That was what which went out of my mouth as soon as I stepped out of the toilet. I never ever in my wildest dreams expected that there could be someone else present in the room aside for Shilpa. And so I was very relaxed and did not bother to cover my mammaries at all and my towel wrapping on my waist was also very, very inappropriate. In fact, my big ass cheeks were partly exposed as I draped just to cover my hairy pussy. As I stepped out of the wet floor of the toilet with my panty in my hand, what do I see?

No Shilpa in the room, and a middle aged man standing with a bucket, whom I was seeing for the first time, looked like a servant of the house, standing in front of me! I was so dumbstruck by the situation that I made a complete mess of the whole situation. My first instant reaction getting out of the toilet in an almost naked condition was to cover my big swaying breasts. I tried to do that with both hands struggling to cover my whole proud flesh, ultimately covering only the central portion of my mammaries, i.e. my areolas and nipples, with my palms. This very action made my towel instantly drop from my waist to the floor, as it was not tied and my hairy choot was clearly displayed in front of the servant who was also absolutely astonished seeing me in such a horribly exposed condition.

Servant: Madam, any problem?

I was in no position to answer his question and never ever in my life I was in such a clumsy position. Now came the worst part. I instantaneously bent down in an entirely naked posture to pick up the towel before that person, who was standing right in front of me. When I was half the way up from my bent position picking up the towel and trying to cover my open pussy again, in a hurry my panty, which I was holding in my right hand, slipped from my fingers. I should have simply ignored that because by that time that guy had seen my body entirely nude and that too in the bright illumination of the room. The light was so adequate that he could probably visually segregate even my pussy hairs!

After picking up the towel from the floor, I held it in a bunched up fashion in front of my pussy as a cover for it, but as I saw my panty slipping off my fingers, my reflexes prompted me to catch that while it was still in the air and in trying to do that I made an absolute muddle of everything. Though all these were happening within the wink of an eye, but to me it seemed to be never ending.

The awareness of my naked condition in the presence of a completely unknown man made me so panicky and tensed, I tried to do things in great haste and jumbled up everything. As I tried to catch my panty before it could touch the ground from a half stood up position, I lost my balance and my outstretched fingers in trying to grab it, hit the panty further away from me to the legs that guy standing with the bucket. I was significantly unbalanced, more so due to my heavily built lower half, and was down onto my knees on the floor. Naturally my left hand drifted off my pussy and so was the towel cover, and again my pussy was fully disclosed to the eyes of this lower class man along with my bubbling boobs.

I did not know what to do and before I could get up and ran into the toilet for a cover, that man who was till then standing with a bucket and gaping at me came forward for my help. For the first time I concentrated for a split second on him -- he was a middle-aged man, very repulsive looking, dark complexioned but well built, wearing a blue shirt and a dhoti and probably had come to clean the toilet.

Servant: "Madam, careful, careful."

He moved in quickly and caught me by my naked shoulder. For a split second my position was awesome in that room -- I was unbalanced and standing on my knees on the floor, not a thread on my body, my jiggling vivacious boobs were hanging like two ripe pomegranates and my pinkish red nipples fully erect on them as if inviting that male, and he bent forward supporting me holding me by my shoulder!

I straightaway jerked his hand off my shoulder and covered my hanging boobs with the towel and stood up. I did not waste a second's time even and ran into the bathroom, which were three to four steps away and I had no other option but to display my huge naked gaand in full proportion to this man till I closed the door. I closed the door and was so, so relieved. I was significantly panting, as I was feeling so ashamed and tensed. I took some time to recover and very soon I realized that I was only behind closed doors, but had simply nothing to wear! I had only the small towel and my wet panty to be dressed with. I tried to make out leaning to the closed toilet door if I could hear Shilpa outside, but there was no noise. Some moments passed and suddenly the servant spoke out almost shaking me.

Servant: Madam, I will clean the toilet, please dress up quickly. I have other things to do also.

Me: Wait, wait.

I was now slowly sweating a bit as I found myself in a tight spot regarding what to do. I looked around in the toilet to look for any used clothes of Shilpa. I did not find any dress hanging on the wall hooks, but as I explored further I found some dress material dumped in a bucket. I jumped into it and ran though it only to find a couple of colored brassieres and panties along with a pleated skirt and a crushed top. I was still standing stark naked within the toilet and as there was no other option I decided to wear whatever was available.

Servant: How long will I stand Madam?

The man was nagging me now and was getting over my nerves. I replied him with a stern voice.

Me: Either wait or call Shilpa once.

Servant: Madam, Shilpa didi has gone upstairs for some work of Seth-ji.

I could well understand that I was almost in a catch 22 situation. I could not get out of the toilet naked before a male and simultaneously if I ask this servant to call Mr. Yadav, he would certainly not leave me without enjoying me again when he would find me in this compromising state. The other option was to call Mrs. Yadav who would have saved me, but again she was busy in the yagya. Then I thought if I ask this man to pass me over my sari and blouse, but realized that could invite more trouble as he would knew that I have nothing to wear. So I dropped all ideas of calling this man and concentrated about how to wear whatever was available.

First thing I did was to wear my own panty, which was available with me though semi wet, but I really had no other alternatives. I bent a little and pulled up my right leg into the cut out hole of the panty and dragged it up till my knees and then pulled up my left leg and inserted it into the other hole and drew it up my smooth thighs to my plump buttocks. I took both my hands to my back and stretched the fabric of the panty on my wide curvy ass cheeks and tried to cover them decently and then wriggled a bit to ensure the whole of my long ass crack was properly covered by my panty.

Secondly, I picked up the couple of bra and could easily see that they were of same size and were of course of Shilpa. The cups were much smaller compared to what I wear, but there was nothing else I inserted my arms into the straps of the bra and tried to cover my mammaries. I knew it was not possible, but at least now my large roundish areolas were covered along with my perky nipples. I was no longer looking vulgarly indecent. The bra hook remained open at my back.

Thirdly, I kept aside the other bra and picked up the skirt. It was a nice pleated skirt and fortunately not very short and as I wore it, it covered me pretty decently till my knees. But the problem was elsewhere as the waist circumference was much smaller for me and I could not button it. Shilpa's waist must be 28 or 30 and mine was 34 at least and with my bulging fleshy ass, the skirt fitted rather tight at my buttock area. I ignored it, as I knew once I get out of here, the first thing I would do is to put on my sari.

The remaining thing to be done was to cover my breast area decently. I lifted up the crushed top from the bucket and tried to smoothen it. Shilpa's top was not getting smoothened at all as probably it was there in a crushed form for a long time. Then when I tried to insert my arms into the sleeves, I realized it was too short and too tight for a full-grown woman like me. I was a misfit from all angles for that modern short top. I dropped it into the bucket again and instead took the towel and stretched it in a way so that my full round globes remain covered tolerably.

Servant: Madam, any problem? Are you okay? Shall I call Seth-ji?

Me: No, no. No need to call anyone. I am coming out.

I was thinking whether I should tell him or not, but decided to tell him.

Me: Can you do one thing? Lock the door once.

Servant: Why Madam?

Me: Actually, I mean.. err... I do not have my sari in the bathroom, so...

Servant: Yes, yes Madam. I can see your sari on the bed.

Me: Right. Close the door and let me know.

Servant: But Madam, the rest of the things must be belonging to you also, as I know very well these are not Shilpa didi's clothes.

I was thinking what to reply to this odd question by this man. He must have noticed my sari bunched up with my used blouse, petticoat and bra, as they were kept at same place on the bed.

Servant: Madam all your clothes seem to be here only. What have you taken then in the bathroom?

Me: Actually I forgot to take them, but...

I could not even complete my words than he intervened. He seemed to be a very talkative person and I was not at all amused by his words. It not only made irritated, but also was taking me to the height of embarrassment!

Servant: Oho! Now I realize that's why you were not wearing anything when I saw you. But still Madam, you should be careful. Always lock the door of the room. No one will know that you are... err... 'bilkul nangi'.

He paused just a little and then started again.

Servant: But Madam let me tell you... Wait one second, let me come close to the door.

There was silence for a moment and then I heard his voice as if just beside my shoulder. I realized he was glued to the toilet door and was also talking in a low husky voice.

Servant: Madam, I am telling you a secret. If my Seth-ji had seen you as what I saw, he would not let you go easily. He does not have a good character. He might be disabled, but very cunning. Madam, please be careful.

He halted briefly.

Servant: Even Shilpa didi wears very little clothes in her room, but still not like you Madam. Aap to bilkul nangi nikli bathroom se!

I had no words to reply and stood at the other side of the door with my lips half open to say something, but I could not verbalize anything in shame.

Servant: Madam, you still tried to cover yourself seeing me, but Shilpa didi does not even care to cover her in front of me! The girl is spoilt already. What more I can say being the servant of the house.

I gathered some courage and feebly expressed a couple of words. But how long will I continue like this standing within the toilet I wondered.

Me: I see.

Servant: I am telling you Madam, but don't tell anybody. Countless number of times I have seen Shilpa didi lying on bed not wearing a dress.

Me: What?

Servant: I mean she was not wearing a salwar or a nighty, but she wore only a brassiere and a skirt Madam. I wipe the floor and she remains on bed in that fashion. On same days, when I clean the toilet, she comes up to give me instructions. You know wearing what Madam?

He paused and probably meant I should ask him. I was getting some encouragement hearing Shilpa's stories, which was surely only out of my womanly virtues, otherwise in this state it was rather impossible to concentrate on anything else, but to save my dignity.

Me: What?

Servant: Madam, didi had on her body a short top and just a chaddi like thing, what the girls in the city wear below their skirt. Time and again I forget the name. Madam you were also holding it in your hand. What is its name? I cannot remember it at all.

Me: I can understand. You don't have to name it.

Servant: No, no Madam. Tell me once. I forget its name particularly. Actually one day my wife also told me that she wants to wear this below her ghagra, but I objected. These are all city styles. Madam? It starts with "P", isn't it? Pa... pa...?

I had to tell him and stop this pa... pa... It was so annoyingly embarrassing.

Me: Panty.

Servant: Yes, yes Madam. Panty. I cannot remember its name I do not know why.

I was thinking that now I should ask him again to close the door so that I can get out of the toilet comfortably, but he was talking nonstop.

Servant: But Madam, it is such a small piece of dress that I wonder why you people at all wear it? You know Madam my Sethani-ji also wears it. When she gives it for a wash, I cannot stop laughing.

Me: Why?

I was slowly starting to take pleasures out of this narration and almost out of reflex action asked "why", which the next moment I realized could have been avoided as the reply was very obvious.

Servant: You must have seen my Sethani-ji Madam. What a gaand she has! What would this little thing cover Madam? You tell me - na gaand, na choot!

I was shocked to hear such slang terms so directly and casually spoken to me and stood behind closed door speechless. I tried to console my mind by thinking he being a lower class man he must be used to talk such slang. I tried to ignore it, though honestly hearing those words from a male mouth made me feel tight and unknowingly my fingers reached skirt and rested over my 'choot'!

But when I thought of the reality, I was feeling rather ashamed and irritated that I was tolerating such language from an unknown man, that too a low class person, the servant of the house. In our residence when I came after my marriage, there are fortunately no male servants, but before my marriage in my father's house there was one, but never ever did I hear such direct things from him in colloquial chats. Though his language was okay, but his attitude was not. I distinctly remember he trying to grope my body when he used to bring me from my school in the hand-pulled rickshaw. I was not a small girl then, I was in First year of college, and could very well sense what he was up to, but could never gather the courage to protest as he was there in our house for a long time.

The servant class is like that only I thought and tried to ignore this man's vulgar words, as I used to ignore my parental servant's groping when I was a teenager in college. Now I had to come out, but as I looked down upon me I was looking disgracefully sexy in this combination of towel and skirt and if any member of the house sees me in this state would certainly think very wrongly against me. So I again decided to ask him to close the door.

Me: Have you closed the door?

Servant: No Madam. I will close it right now.

I heard the noise of the room door closing and felt somewhat relieved.

Servant: Madam I have closed the door, but how would you come out? All your clothes are on the bed!

Me: That's none of your concern.

Servant: Madam, will you come out in the same manner as you came out earlier? I must thank God.

Me: What rubbish! What do you mean?

I lost my patience at this nonsense question and opened the latch of the toilet door and came out. I for the first time looked with proper concentration to this man. He was wearing a blue shirt and a white dhoti, dark complexioned but well built, ageing nearing 40. He had the same servant-cutting looks in his face. I noticed the man's eyes as if lit up and he was not looking at my face but staring directly at my sexily clad matured figure. The look was so hungry and shameless that I had to lower my eyelids in uneasiness. The skirt was rather tight on my fleshy thighs and I could not walk properly, moreover I was holding with my left hand to the skirt at my waist, as the button could not be closed due to my wide waistline.

Servant: Ya Maila! Madam you are looking like Mamta Kulkarni.

I ignored his words and walked towards the bed where my sari was resting. I was aware that my back was fully naked and the loose bra strap was hanging there and so I tried to walk avoiding to display my back towards this man. But the whole scene changed for me into a hell within the blink of an eye.

Servant: Where are you going Rani?

The man jumped in front of me hindering my way towards the bed. I was so taken by surprise at his approach that my skirt almost slipped from my left hand and I lowered my eyes for a moment to gather it properly and the bastard took that advantage and simply snatched the towel off my breasts making my boobs exposed again, though this time being partly covered in Shilpa's bra.

Me: What's this nonsense? Give me the towel. I will shout.

Servant: You want to shout Rani? Okay. Okay.

As he spoke, in an unanticipated manner he gripped and twisted my left wrist in a one smooth action and my skirt slipped from my fingers and dropped down near my feet on the floor.

Servant: Now shout. I want to see how much you can shout my Rani. Shout.

I was simply thunderstruck at these couple of events, which happened in not more than 30 seconds and stood there speechless before this man. I was standing as if wearing a bikini, if I can term that because Shilpa's bra was so small that it was exhibiting the shape and size of my two matured breasts fully except for covering my areolas and the nipples. I tried to cover my dignity with my arms.

zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers