Anita's Humiliation Continues 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers

Servant: What happened Madam? Shout. Let everybody come and see you and know what you have to offer.

I immediately felt a cold shiver running down my spine. I realized I was in a trap. I could not attract people here, as I am standing in a very compromising posture almost stripped to nakedness. I could think anymore and was totally blank and did not know what to do or how to come out of this situation. I stood there in front of this servant of Mr. Yadav's house clad very sexily in an unfastened bra and a semi-wet panty with my arms diagonally kept to cover my bulging globes.

Servant: Shout? What happened? Saali randi.

I almost had tears in my eyes hearing this slang from the mouth of this servant and virtually died of dishonor. Never in my life did someone refer me by that term. I was feeling so helpless being humiliated like this in the hands of a low class man.

Servant: Do as I say. Otherwise I will shout and draw everyone out here. Do you understand?

His voice was very commanding and rough. I did not dare to speak and contradict him, but I thought of begging my dignity from him.

Me: Please leave me. Don't treat me like this. I am also the wife of someone.

Servant: Then roam naked in front of your husband. Why here?

Me: Believe me, I did not know that you were here in the room.

Servant: Shut up! Guru-ji keeps this sort of high-class randi with him?

I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth hearing this. I could not take it anymore. Tears burst out of my eyes draining off my cheekbones. I was praying to God to save me now seeing no other way.

Servant: Don't act and waste my time. Panty utar aur choot darshan kara sali.

Me: Please bhaiya. I am not that type woman. Please have mercy on me.

Servant: Address your husband by 'bhaiya'. Open it.

Saying that he moved ahead one step and I was so frightened that I meekly surrendered to his command.

Me: Okay, okay. I am...

I hesitatingly removed my folded hands off my almost naked mammaries and I could very well realize that he wanted to see me nude again, which he saw me when I came out of the toilet and realizing that it was a hopeless situation for me I had to gratify him. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I took my both hands to the waistband of my panty and started dragging it down. I was looking at the floor in shame and that bastard was standing with his hand on his lund within his dhoti. I wondered in my mind that in the last 3-4 days, rather till such time I had come to the ashram, the innumerable times I had to pull down my panty for different reasons! At the same time, I was trying to speculate the inevitable. Because surely next thing this man would force me to go to bed and would surely try to fuck me. What should I do? Shall I shout? But when Mr. Yadav, Mrs. Yadav and even Guru-ji would see me naked with this servant, what impression they would have of me?

Servant: What a choot Rani!

I was going through this dilemma and was unable to decide what to do to come out of this predicament when a sudden jolt and thrust followed by a tight hug almost flew me onto the bed. Before I could comprehend fully, I felt the body weight of this man on my body and my body was sandwiched between him and the cozy mattress of the bed.

Me: You bastard! Leave me right...

I could not utter any more words as he had put a dirty handkerchief in my mouth between my open lips. The pungent odor of his body was making me feel nauseous and the handkerchief almost choked me. My eyes were wide open and my body struggling under his very strong body. With his right hand he inserted the handkerchief so much deep in my mouth that I could hardly generate any sound from my vocal cord. Now he took off his right hand off my mouth and with both hands controlled my fighting arms and lifted his body and sat right on my naked belly area and had total control on me. I was throwing my naked legs in the air in vain and realized that was of no use. I was also moving my head furiously and trying to stick my tongue out to get the hanky out of my mouth, but the bastard had placed it so deep and securely that soon I realized I was struggling for no good reason.

Servant: Now Rani, what will you do?

I just avoided eye contact to this bastard from my lying position and he was simply on top of me and there was not a thread on my body as he had thrown off my brassiere too to the corner of the room. I could not still believe that I was molested to the ultimate by this servant class person. He now started feeling and touching my private parts taking hold of my both struggling arms in one hand and it at once gave me memories of the days when I was groped by this sort of a low class person in my teenage days. The feeling was almost the same in my mind and it was the sense of abhorrence and revulsion. Previously also, and today even, this servant class people took advantage of my sheer helpless condition.

The man became very excited touching my ample naked flesh unhindered, but since his one hand was blocked controlling my hands, he could not exactly pivot himself to fondle and fuck me. I was also trying to kick his back with my heavy thighs. Most of his time was wasted in controlling and holding my struggling hands and at last placed himself comfortably to squeeze my ripe mangoes one at a time and twisted my taut nipples very hard. Then he suddenly bent on my chest and started sucking and biting my nipples.

Me: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I could not utter any more sound as my mouth was blocked by his hanky, but the feeling was obviously very (s)exciting like any woman would feel when a male (known or unknown) sucks her nipples. My legs automatically got parted and I was wriggling shamelessly on bed under his body. His full body weight was on my body and his erect lund was now piercing his dhoti and knocking hard on my open choot. His foul body odour was suffocating me and as I realized that he was almost of the verge of raping me now, I was intensely praying to God with tears rolling down my cheeks to send a releaser.

Knock! Knock!

As if God heard my call. I was so happy! Immediately the man was very alert and almost got down from my curvy figure and looked with a pale face at the door.

Knock! Knock!

Shilpa: Aunty. Aunty.

Servant: Madam, if you tell anything against me I will expose you in front of everyone. Mind you.

I indicated him through my eyes to take the handkerchief out of my mouth. He immediately released the hanky and it seemed to me that I breathed normally after an age as if.

Slap!

That was the first thing I did. It was the culmination of my anger and the feeling of abhorrence to this dirty low class man. He simply digested my slap on his cheek and clenched his teeth. I ignored that and quickly draped my sari that was on the bed on my naked body. It seemed as if I was being naked for ages and felt so soothing in the cover of the sari!

Servant: Madam, you go to the toilet and I will say that you have gone to latrine and will pretend to clean the room.

Me: Say whatever you like. Now just turn back you rascal.

The man was looking so frustrated that he could not screw me and his jaws were hanging down. I wasted not a second and again put on my panty and wore my bra.

Knock! Knock!

I pushed the man towards the door for a reply and quickly took my sari, blouse and petticoat and ran into the toilet.

Servant: Shilpa didi, one second, let me open the door.

The man opened the door and Shilpa did not inquire much, especially why the door was locked, and after some moments I also came out of the bathroom and found that Shilpa was alone in the room and there was no trace of that filthy person.

Shilpa: Aunty, how long will mom take to finish?

Me: I am not sure. Must be in the last stages. Soon you will be called.

She had brought some magazines, which she handed over to me and she switched on the TV and started watching a film channel where movie songs were being played. I simply was unable to concentrate on the magazines and time and again my experience with their servant was coming to my mind. I never thought that coming with Guru-ji to help him out in Mr. Yadav's house would turn out to be such a horrifying and dishonoring experience for me. It was the same disgracing experience that I used to have when I returned from school in rickshaw with our servant. Those days also when I was abundantly groped I had to keep dumb, and today also when I was almost raped I have to keep dumb -- such is the situation!

As Shilpa watched television and I turned the pages of the magazine with a blank look on my face after what I had, & anxiously waiting for Guruji's call in puja ghar.

[ TO BE CONTINUED ]

zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers