Anita's Humiliation Continues 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guru-ji: Beti, hold this rope for now. Anita, please forward me the sandalwood paste once.

I took the sandalwood paste dish and handed that over to Guru-ji. He now closed his eyes and started chanting mantras. Shilpa was looking down at the floor; she must be feeling immensely ashamed to be standing only in her bra and panty in front of a male. Though the saffron veil was hanging from her waist, but practically that was nonexistent as her tiny white panty was visible like daylight. Guru-ji opened his eyes and came right in front of Shilpa and placed a sandalwood tilak (=mark) on her forehead.

Guru-ji: Now repeat the mantras loudly as I say.

Narrating the mantra he now bent again to put a sandalwood tilak on Shilpa's navel and then squatted in front of her before her legs and pulled up the veil to make her thighs naked and then put tilak on her smooth thighs.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, now we will do havan together. Havan is the procedure of eradicating inner imperfections prevalent in our being. If you are through with it, you will overcome your problem of studies.

Shilpa nodded and stepped towards the fire as Guru-ji was already there. I was standing at a distance now, not directly facing them, but watching them from the side. Guru-ji now picked up the ghee pot.

Guru-ji: Beti, now hold this.

Now Guru-ji came to Shilpa's back and positioned himself right behind her. Now he inserted his hands through the underarms of Shilpa and he also held the ghee pot. I noticed as he did that Shilpa had to raise her both arms slightly to accommodate Guru-ji's inserted arms. I saw Guru-ji's strong arms were now holding the ghee pot and simultaneously pressing Shilpa's bra-covered boobs from both sides. But the way Guru-ji adjusted his pelvis into the buttocks of Shilpa, I was shocked and doubted his intentions. Now both held the ghee pot and slowly poured ghee into the yagya fire and Guru-ji was chanting extensive mantras.

As I was viewing them from the side, I could see their every movement. Guru-ji was now very deliberately rubbing his arms on the sides her upright boobs and the touch of young firm mangoes must have ignited the passion in him, otherwise why would he start gyrating his pelvis on Shilpa's panty-covered gaand. Shilpa also must be feeling the heat â€" from the yagya fire as well as this man's hot touches. She was looking like the goddess of Venus clad only in a bikini like clothing in the arms of Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, now I will face you from the front and you put in your arms from my both sides to pour ghee in the fire.

Shilpa: Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji took out his arms from below Shilpa's armpits and came to her front. Shilpa now extended her arms through the underarms of Guru-ji and started pouring the ghee. I noticed Guru-ji adjusted his position so that Shilpa's boob tips were now touching his flat hairy chest. Naturally like any woman, Shilpa was also uncomfortable as her boobs were touching a male's chest and retracted from her position, but I saw Guru-ji drew her towards him to get the proper posture. Shilpa was avoiding eye contact with Guru-ji and most times kept her eyes closed as she was repeating the mantras chanted by Guru-ji. This probably gave Guru-ji a better chance to milk her. Guru-ji was now moving his fingers up and down her tummy and to her bottoms over her panty. She was wriggling subtly as I could comprehend that Shilpa was unwilling to make her reactions to the male touch very evident. This went on for a minute and then suddenly Guru-ji stopped sounding the mantras and pulled back from Shilpa.

Guru-ji: Beti, what is this? I did warn you to concentrate on the mantra and worship only. But it seems you have not taken any lesson!

Shilpa's face was pale. She was dumb. Her nipple impressions could clearly be seen over her bra cups and that proved certainly she was entertained by Guru-ji's touches.

Guru-ji: You are not able to succeed in studies because you are more curious in other things, which are not a part of your concern till you are a virgin. I am very annoyed with you.

Guru-ji seemed very upset and there was pin drop silence in the room.

Shilpa: Guru-ji, please forgive me.

Guru-ji: There is no question of forgiveness on my part. That means you have throughout this yagya concentrated on your physical excitement rather than the worship. I need to tell this to your parents.

Shilpa hearing this reacted so vulnerably that she made a mess. She immediately held Guru-ji's legs for a mercy and started crying. But she did not know this posture made her look so enticing that I had to almost take my eyes off her. Her whole back was naked except for the sheer bra strap and as she bent on the floor with folded legs, her panty was stretched by her fleshy buttocks sliding it down marginally exposing the tip of her ass crack. I figured out that the panty Shilpa was wearing must be an old one with a slackened elastic waistband. Any male would get a hard on by that scene. Shilpa's ass crack was unmistakably noticeable over her panty through the semi-transparent saffron cloth that she was wearing at her waist.

Guru-ji: Beti, beti get up. Behave yourself.

I now had to step in and tried to get Shilpa up from Guru-ji's feet. After much pleading she got up, but as she ascended from her bent position, she displayed her deep cleavage, the insides of her breasts, and the exact shape of her boobs, which would be enough to get a turn on for any male, any age.

Guru-ji: The only way out for completing this yagya is now the 'dosha khandan'. Are you ready for that?

Shilpa: I will do whatever you say Guru-ji.

She was sobbing and with her exposed condition it seemed as if she was crying to get back her clothes. Guru-ji quickly went towards the other side of the yagya fire and started preparing more sandalwood paste.

Me: Guru-ji, I can do it if you say.

Guru-ji: Thanks Anita, but I can manage. You take care of her and ask her to stop weeping. She is no more a child.

I went ahead to Shilpa. She was looking so helpless from all angles â€" physically and mentally too. I kept my hand on her head and asked her to be quiet. I wiped her cheeks with my sari pallu and Shilpa started getting normal.

Guru-ji: Anita, is she okay now?

Me: Yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Fine. Now stretch on the floor here the white sari that Nandini had given you.

I nodded and obeyed him. Shilpa was standing quietly in her semi-clad condition. Guru-ji had prepared sandalwood paste in a large bowl and I was wondering what would he do with so much sandalwood! Guru-ji now stood up and suddenly opened his loin in front of us. As he did that I almost exclaimed seeing his large tool draped in the tiny brief. Guru-ji himself was quite an enormous figure and now standing only wearing his undergarment looked rather fearsome for any woman. I saw that his thick lund was stretching the cloth of his brief very awkwardly and we both girls had our eyes glued on his manhood.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, don't panic, as this is the custom for 'dosha khandan'. When you are offering yourself to Linga Maharaj, you must be in your purest form.

Saying that he stood in front of the fire on one leg, closed his eyes, and stretched his hands upwards in folded form and started vocalizing mantras. The glowing fire was making him look quite dreadful. I looked at Shilpa and she was still staring at Guru-ji's underwear-covered thick lund. Following her, I also again directed my vision to the same item, unmistakably any woman's favorite thing, and confessed in my mind that all the male penis that I had seen till that day, this was the most gorgeous, even within the underwear. Guru-ji completed the episode and opened his eyes.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, since are no more a child and you have completed 19 years of age, what you are doing as hide and seek from your parents and thereby hampering your studies, you should know like daylight.

Guru-ji was still in that one-legged position before the fire, and seeing that almost mechanically Shilpa folded her arms in the form of worship and looked into his eyes.

Guru-ji: I can clearly see the natural astonishment in your eyes Beti, which I do not see in your Anita Aunty's eyes. You know the reason? That's because she is married and had seen and felt the male sexual tool, which you have not.

My ears immediately got hot listening such words from Guru-ji and I simply could not look directly at him though he was not talking to me at that moment.

Guru-ji: Every girl has this curiosity about male body, their touches and the excitement, which is the normal behavior of this age, but getting diverted from you focus is a poor action and you must do a behavioral modification. And this 'dosha khandan' will help you do that also.

He paused and then again continued.

Guru-ji: What inquisitiveness you have today, I also had the same at your age. We males are similarly interested in female bodies, their touches, and the excitement. This is life.

The environment seemed to be getting a bit cozier now with Guru-ji explaining things.

Shilpa: You are right Guru-ji. I am unable to concentrate and all the time…

Guru-ji: I can understand that, but ought to have a talk with Nandini when you saw it was hampering your studies. Isn't it? But actually your psycho did not allow you to do that, as you believed your parents would come up with a stick if you share such things with them.

Shilpa: You are absolutely right Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Come near me Beti.

Shilpa went up to Guru-ji and stood by the yagya fire with folded hands. Her almost naked body looked reddish in the fire flame.

Guru-ji: Do not hide anything in front of Linga Maharaj. As your medium, I am also his part. Tell me do you have a boyfriend?

Shilpa blushed and was dumb for a minute. Guru-ji patiently waited for her to reply.

Shilpa: Yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Hmm. And I believe you are deviated from your studies mostly once you have met him.

Shilpa nodded affirmatively.

Guru-ji: How often do you meet? Is he in college?

Shilpa: Yes, he is in college Guru-ji. We meet twice or thrice a week

Guru-ji: How long do you know him?

Shilpa: For about 3-4 months.

Guru-ji: And how far has your relation progressed?

Shilpa lowered her eyelids and kept looking at the floor. I was quite amused the way Guru-ji was craftily digging out her personal details.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, you have not done a sin that you are feeling guilty. Tell me how far it has progressed?

That was a tricky question for a girl of 16 to answer, as she had to tell how far she had allowed her male partner touching her body.

Shilpa: Guru-ji, we spend time together, I mean err… that's all, nothing more.

Guru-ji: Have you kissed each other?

Guru-ji now started hitting directly the bulls' eye. Shilpa after keeping silent for a while, replied.

Shilpa: I tried to protect me from doing such things, but Guru-ji believe me, the situations made me so weak that...

Guru-ji: Hmm. Where do you spend time generally?

Shilpa: In the Waterworld or in the Lumbini Park.

I was not much aware of these places, as I was not a resident of that area, but Guru-ji seemed to know the places.

Guru-ji: Lumbini Park! That's a dirty place. Especially in the evening it becomes a den of crooks and unsocial activities.

Shilpa: But Guru-ji, we never went there in the evening, we go there after school around 4 p.m.

Guru-ji: Now tell me how situations made you weak as you said. Do not hide anything Beti. Tell everything in front of Linga Maharaj and feel free at heart.

Shilpa was now sweating and I could see beads of sweat on her naked upper half of the body. She was also breathing a shade heavier making her ample boobs ooze a bit more over her bra.

Shilpa: Guru-ji, initially it was just chatting sitting on the park bench and holding each other's hands while walking, but as days went by I could feel the urge to get his touches. Then one day it was drizzling and we were walking under an umbrella. The bench where we sat generally was occupied that day by a couple and we sat by their side. That day I could not resist him, but it was not my fault completely.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, tell everything that happened. This is also a step towards your "dosha khandan".

Shilpa: Guru-ji, as we sat beside that couple on the park bench, they were already quite close and soon started touching each other's lips and in no time the man made the woman almost lie on the park bench and was they kissing feverishly. Guru-ji, they were just a foot away from us. The woman was almost Anita Aunty's age and she was by that time in a horribly disrobed condition in the open park to the extent that I had to stop my partner from seeing her.

Guru-ji: As I said Beti, tell me everything because from that actually you got close to your boyfriend. Right?

Shilpa: Yes Guru-ji. Just imagine in the open park they were kissing and the woman's sari pallu was flowing on the ground and one of her tits was flashing out from her open blouse and bra.

Me: In the park?

I could not stop myself asking that question.

Guru-ji: Anita, you do not know this place. Since one has to purchase tickets and go inside, there is no disturbance. Moreover there is no security inside also. Okay Beti, then?

Shilpa: Guru-ji, we both were quite excited seeing such things at such close proximity and then when he embraced me I could not resist. That was the first day, I mean I was kissed.

Guru-ji: Then?

Shilpa: We were both quite excited about our meetings and simultaneously I was getting distracted from my studies. We met, chatted and had a nice time in the Park. I could realize his temptation was growing and the silence of the Park added fuel. In the third or fourth meeting there, the kissing extended to his touches on my whole body and inside my dress. Guru-ji, believe me, each day I made up my mind when I met him that today I would not indulge in intent body contact, but…

Guru-ji: Hmm. Linga Maharaj wants to know Beti how far you have proceeded? Have you gone to bed…

Shilpa: Ssssssssssss. No, Guru-ji. Never.

There was pin drop silence in the room. Guru-ji still standing on one leg with his hands up in the air in folded form, but the bulge within his brief had grown further and was looking so very odd. It looked like a thick pole covered by a rag.

Shilpa: Guru-ji, believe me, we chat mostly, but most times there is a couple nearby in the Park doing spicy things and we get influenced also. He has touched me over my dress, but not directly… err… I mean…

Shilpa paused a little and Guru-ji threw a very indecent question at her.

Guru-ji: Have you touched your boyfriend's tool?

Saying that he indicated with his eyes to his lund and Shilpa immediately blushed, and blushed very heavily. I was also feeling a hardening of my nipples within my blouse and bra and simultaneously felt an itching in my pussy.

Guru-ji: What happened Beti? You told your boyfriend has touched you on your breasts, but did you not touch his tool?

Shilpa nodded, negatively.

Guru-ji: Tell the truth. You are in front of Linga Maharaj.

Shilpa was again silent for a while and was looking down at the floor. Then she let the cat out of the bag.

Shilpa: Guru-ji, you know everything. Yes, he touched me inside my inner wear and I also felt his manhood. While in the Park everything was restricted to kissing and cuddling me over my dress, though at times he inserted his hand within my top, but I always tried to avoid such situations. But when we started going to the Waterworld, we got closer. As we started spending time in the pool, I could not resist when he came closer to me in the water. And under the water, he touches me everywhere over my costume and Guru-ji, I also touched and felt his tool over his brief under the water.

There was a slight pause as Shilpa took a long breath and then continued her confession.

Shilpa: Naturally I longed for his touches, but one day things went a bit too far and I immediately made restrictions on his approaches and he also told sorry to me for what he did. In the Waterpark the costume changing rooms for boys and girls are side by side and these are small rooms for individuals. On weekdays in any case the crowd in the pool is very thin and that day due to heavy rains it was very sparse. The changing room area was also very desolate and the guard was also not there probably due to rains. As I was half way done in the changing room, I heard a knock and the voice of …

Shilpa avoided naming his boyfriend.

Shilpa: I opened the door slightly and he just pushed in. I was just clad in the same way as I am now. I was about to wear the costume over my undergarments that he entered. He had already changed into his brief and he embraced and started kissing me. Guru-ji, I tried to escape, but being almost I mean err… naked, each of his touches made me so weak...

Shilpa was silent as she lowered her head.

Shilpa: Guru-ji, for the first time I got touches inside my undergarments, and so you can understand my condition. The fear factor was also working and I literally threw him out seeing no one outside the changing room and fortunately the episode was over.

Guru-ji: Did he not try to do anything more?

Shilpa: He almost tore off my, I mean…. my inner wears, but due to my strict resistance he could only pull it up halfway.

Guru-ji: And what about?

Guru-ji indicated through his eyes towards Shilpa's panty. How outrageous! But little could this teenage girl do.

Shilpa: Yes, err… Guru-ji, I mean he pulled it down, but I quickly recovered before he could do anything more.

Guru-ji: Hmm. So he saw your choot? Did you see his lund?

I was struck by thunder listening to such direct words from Guru-ji's mouth. Shilpa also was not prepared to reply to such direct things. It was a very clumsy situation for her, I understood. In fact I was feeling heat in my ears hearing to such a question. Shilpa could only reply after a while with a drooped face.

Shilpa: No Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: But you must have felt it with your hand in such a situation.

Shilpa: He forced me to touch his…

Guru-ji: Okay. Its good to know that you saved your virginity. But this conclusively proves Beti why you are distracted from your studies. But you also must keep in mind that before your marriage a physical relation or even a boy kissing you or touching your body are not within accepted norms of our culture and society. Right?

Shilpa: Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: So, you better keep distance from your boyfriend, but do not spoil the relation if you really like him. And as you have confessed your mind to me in the presence of Linga Maharaj, you are through with half of the "dosha khandan" process.

Shilpa nodded and smiled for the first time after a gap, visibly much relieved.

Guru-ji: Okay then. Anita, can you please get my Beti ready for the rest of the yagya?

I nodded, but questionably looked at Guru-ji not knowing exactly what to do now. He read my face.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, now I shall alleviate you from your distraction. You were sidetracked in the mantra chanting and worshipping sessions to Linga Maharaj and now offering yourself to him, you would get rid of your indulgences.

Shilpa, not understanding anything, nodded affirmatively.

Guru-ji: Anita, stretch the sari that Nandini had given you on the floor here and apply the sandalwood paste on her body.

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

I stretched the sari that Mrs. Yadav gave me on the floor where Guru-ji indicated and indicated Shilpa to come and sit there.

Shilpa: But this is not my mother's sari.

Guru-ji: Beti, I know. I asked Nandini to buy a white sari for yagya purpose.