Anita's Humiliation Continues 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers

Me: Yes, this looks more of a widow sari.

Shilpa lied down on the white sari. Her bra-covered boobs were appearing like two peaks. I took the big bowl in which Guru-ji had prepared the sandalwood paste.

Guru-ji: Anita, now you can take that cloth off her waist.

Shilpa reluctantly lifted her buttocks and I pulled off the last decent clothing from her body. Though her white panty could clearly be seen while she was draped in that cloth, still it must have been giving this 19-year-old girl some comfort in front of Guru-ji. Now she was in an absolute two-piece â€" clad only in her bra and panty. She immediately kept her right hand on her panty to save some honor. I took the sandalwood paste in my right hand and started rubbing it on her forehead and cheeks. Then completing that I came down to her neck and her upper chest area. The color of sandal and her wheat-colored breast area were as if complementing each other. I naughtily put some sandalwood in between her bra cups in her cleavage. Shilpa was not even in a position to smile at this point.

Guru-ji was sitting now in front of the yagya fire and had his eyes closed. Seeing that Shilpa raised her head slightly to tell me something.

Shilpa: Aunty, why am I being rubbed sandalwood on the whole body?

I nodded negatively to her whisper. Then she asked a very obvious question.

Shilpa: Aunty, shall I have to remove my…?

Shilpa asked indicating towards her undergarments and I really had no reply to that because if the doctor ordered, no way she could shun that. Shilpa probably understood what I meant from my facial expression and put her head back on the floor. I had completed layering her abdomen with the paste and her body was filled with the sweet fragrance of sandalwood. Now I started rubbing the paste on her naked thighs and I could feel she was shivering to my touch on her bare skin. I noticed Guru-ji had opened his eyes and shouted "Jai Linga Maharaj!"

Me: Guru-ji, do I need to rub it on her back also?

Guru-ji: No, only on her frontal part. Thanks Anita. Now you can sit aside.

Guru-ji alighted from his sitting posture and his manhood was still very awkwardly poking out of his brief. His gigantic naked hairy body was looking rather fearsome in the glow of the fire. He came and sat by Shilpa. I noticed Shilpa had already closed her eyes. This time I noticed Guru-ji was proactive in his approach. Shilpa was lying in front of her on the white sari wearing only her bare necessities. He threw some flower petals on her body and chanted some mantras and went towards her feet.

Guru-ji: Beti, first I will wipe your "dosha" from your body surface. You remain in the same position as you are. I will do the needful.

Shilpa remained silent and I was shocked to see Guru-ji now kneeling over her feet and started licking her and giving her no chance to react or move, he gripped her naked legs firmly with both hands and was licking up the sandalwood that I had massaged on her moments ago. His tongue was sticking way out and briskly moving on the sexy teenage girl's smooth skin. Naturally her body was mildly shaking with each stroke of Guru-ji's wet tongue on her legs. I could see her fisted hands and she was clenching her teeth to control her emotions. The male wet tongue must have made her libido flow, which was just about very natural in any female.

I could very well understand Shilpa's condition. She was an unmarried girl and myself being a married woman and vividly experienced about sex still gets a shiver each time my husband did this act. Though not a very regular feature in our conjugal life, but my hubby had given me this pleasure a number of times. One thing I don't like about my husband's approach while licking my naked legs and thighs is that he wants to do this making me fully nude on bed, but I prefer to enjoy this being in at least some kind of clothing. It's probably my natural womanly shyness, which compels me to think that way, because when am allowing a man to sniff my thighs, its most likely that I am naked in his arms, but my problem is that when my husband skims his lips and nose on my legs, his hand constantly rubs and pulls my pubic hair, which makes me very, very uncomfortable. Hence for me it is always a better experience in this sort of love making if I am wearing a panty, but seldom could I do that.

Guru-ji was very eagerly licking the sandalwood off the well-formed legs of Shilpa. His hands were kept on both sides of her legs to keep his body balance. I could see the prick within Guru-ji's brief getting stiffer and more prominent. Quite natural, I thought. He might be a god-man, but a human after all. Guru-ji was already up around her knees and his tongue was gliding and sweeping her well-formed thighs. Her teenage skin was naturally very taut and I thought Guru-ji surely was having a wonderful time. Guru-ji now gave a halt and chanted some mantras loudly and then again became engaged in licking the naked legs of this sexy teenage girl lying on the floor in a bikini as if. Shilpa remained stationary in her posture with her eyes tightly closed and a fully blushed face. As Guru-ji was nearing her panty-covered crotch crossing her marble like thighs, he lifted his head to say something.

Guru-ji: Uncross your legs a bit Beti.

Shilpa opened her eyes with a question mark on her face. I was certain that she could realize that if she spreads her legs, Guru-ji would surely put his head between her legs. She was naturally very hesitant.

Guru-ji: Beti I need to perform the act properly. You must unfold fully before me and not shy at all.

I was watching all along. Shilpa very reluctantly uncrossed her legs before Guru-ji's eyes, but he was not fully satisfied and Guru-ji somewhat forcefully parted Shilpa's nude legs creating a triangular gap between her legs. Before she could say anything, Guru-ji shouted "Jai Linga Maharaj" and placed his head near her love spot and started licking the inner sides of her milky white thighs.

Shilpa: Uhhhhhhhhh! Guru-jiiiiii!

Guru-ji paused again and lifted his head.

Guru-ji: Beti, just keep recite this mantra in your mind and do not concentrate on your physical emotions.

Saying that he gave a six-word mantra to Shilpa and she started murmuring that while Guru-ji continued his sexy act. I could see Guru-ji's tongue lapping up the last bit of the sandalwood from Shilpa's upper thighs. Guru-ji's mouth was now dangerously close to her panty and Shilpa was visibly very uncomfortable and was shifting and moving on the floor. Guru-ji's nose was poking her now at a position, which always remain covered by clothes â€" for that matter not only for her, for any woman, for me also. Guru-ji's tongue was now actually roaming on her upper thighs, very up, just below her panty and even if a girl wears a miniskirt, this part of her body would surely remain covered, and to have a male tongue and nose probe that area would surely make any woman go crazy in excitement. Shilpa was no exceptional and she was giving out moans and screams loudly.

I noticed Guru-ji avoided touching Shilpa's love spot, but made Shilpa more crazy, as he shifted his attention to her sandalwood paste covered navel and belly. At the same time, now Guru-ji was almost over Shilpa's body also and the scene definitely would remind me my husband climbing my body on bed for a steamy intercourse session. I was myself breathing very heavily now seeing all this in front of my eyes and I felt the same tightness slowly again within my bra when I was enjoyed by Mr. Yadav an hour back. I would never forget the way he molested me in the toilet and the way I jerked made him masturbate to save myself getting fucked.

Guru-ji was now almost complete with his licking the middle part of Shilpa's body. Now as he proceeded further, he was stretching his body on Shilpa's tender body and things were really looking very hot. Though Guru-ji was chanting mantras from time to time, but my focus was now fully physical. Shilpa was murmuring the mantra, which Guru-ji gave her minutes ago, but how can a girl concentrate on anything else when a male is licking her body? He now completed licking Shilpa's neck and shoulder and was almost over her face. For the first time, I noticed Guru-ji placed his body weight on Shilpa lying on the floor and he started licking gently her forehead. The sandalwood was briskly vanishing as Guru-ji's tongue was slurping her skin.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji uttered this and now did exactly as my husband would do on bed, i.e. placed his full body weight over Shilpa's body and with some slight adjustments made sure his lund was exactly over her panty-covered honey pot! Guru-ji's heavy flat chest was now crushing her bra clad budding boobs as his body lay over her. The way Shilpa was uncrossing her legs I could easily realize that she was fully excited by this continuous male intrusion on her body. I tilted my head a bit to see the whole scene and saw Guru-ji held Shilpa's face with both hands. Shilpa's eyes were closed. And, then Guru-ji slowly proceeded to meet Shilpa's lips! Guru-ji was kissing Shilpa. Initially like any woman, Shilpa was a bit hesitant, but probably due to Guru-ji's personality, she succumbed in fear and respect.

The kiss was slow, but long. I was sitting and watching all this with a dry throat, honestly wanting to be touched again, but obviously not the way Mr. Yadav treated me. I could still feel his lips on mine when he was enjoying my youthful body in the toilet. Seeing I am not watched I scratched and rubbed my pussy a bit over my sari and adjusted my sitting position and parted my legs a bit. Guru-ji on the other hand was making very definite moves. The kissing was complete and Guru-ji lifted his head off Shilpa's wet lips. Shilpa was virtually gasping for a breath after being kissed by a personality like Guru-ji. Her face though depicted she enjoyed the lip lock, but the fear and astonishment was also telling on her face. Guru-ji now pulled his body off her body and sat beside him.

Guru-ji: Beti, now I will help you relieve from all distractions and "dosha" from your mind and body. I noticed you were shivering while I was cleaning your lips. Why? What are you afraid of Beti?

Shilpa: Err, yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Why Beti, did you got afraid when your boyfriend kissed you? I must follow the "dosha khandan" norms of the yagya, otherwise Linga Maharaj would be unhappy and not only you, I will suffer in life too. So, instead of being afraid, you just relax Beti.

Shilpa just nodded her head. Guru-ji continued.

Guru-ji: For example, just see how long you have been in this two piece garment? You were feeling shy and afraid initially, are you feeling that much shyness now? No. So, do not bend your mind on these aspects, just worship the mantra that I gave you in your mind and let me do whatever is needed to clean your soul.

Shilpa looked visibly very shy again, as Guru-ji reminded her that's she is only wearing her bra and panty and nothing else and a pair of male eyes was watching her constantly. She could not answer anything.

Guru-ji: Yes, I know there is a 'but' in your mind and that's why you are getting distracted each time. I want you to attain that ultimate level so that your distraction ends.

Shilpa: How Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Just close your eyes, murmur the mantra, and respond to my actions. No ifs, no buts, no questions. Okay?

Shilpa nodded not knowing she actually signed the visa for Guru-ji to enjoy her sexy virgin body.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! Beti, close your eyes and worship the mantra again and again till I say to stop. In "dosha khandan" the next step is to wipe out the salt off your body. Anita, can you pass me that bowl please.

I was not prepared for any command from Guru-ji at this stage and was not expecting he would look at me also. I fumbled a bit, as I was then feeling and pressing my nipples over my blouse with my right hand, actually quite turned on seeing Guru-ji's hot acts with Shilpa, but tried to quickly recover.

Me: Yee. Yes Guru-ji.

I alighted quickly and picked up the bowl of herbal water from beside the yagya fire and went in front of Guru-ji. He took the bowl, but indicated with his eyes towards my gaand. I was heavily surprised at his gesture. I looked with a question mark on my face at him and he without spending a word turned me slightly by holding my thigh area towards my right side and with his hand pulled out my sari that was tucking in my ass crack. I virtually flushed, as I was feeling so ashamed to be caught and corrected like that so openly by a male. Since I alighted quickly from my sitting position I did not remember to straighten the sari over my hips and my sari remained tucked in my ass crack as I walked before him. I very well knew I look pretty much indecent when this happens, more so since I possess a rather heavy gaand. I turned red naturally in shyness like a newly married bride standing before this Godman and my eyes automatically dropped towards the floor.

It was not the first time this has happened though I try to remain alert in most instances when I stand up from a prolonged sitting posture, but there were occasions when I missed, like today. The other problem especially for me as I mentioned before is my panties not fitting properly on my buttocks and slipping into my ass crack, which fosters this. Once I remember I went to the market via a bus and got the window seat and when I alighted from the bus I was unaware that my sari had tucked within my ass crack. That day also my panty must have slid into my deep ass crack and I loitered the whole market like that and every male must have had a feast for their eyes with my swinging heavy hips making the scene more alluring. I was made aware only when a female customer at a cosmetics shop alerted me. But honestly, never ever in my life did a man have the courage to indicate me that my sari was sticking in my ass - not even my husband. I believe my husband must have seen me doing daily household chores many a times and once or twice when I was unmindful 'this' must have happened, but…

Wait! Wait!

Then did he purposefully not alert me and watched me walking in front of his eyes with my sari tucked in my ass crack? 'Rajesh! You naughty brute', I murmured within myself.

I came back to my senses as Guru-ji started narrating mantras as he sprinkled the water on Shilpa's body and indicated me to get back to my position. In no time I noticed Shilpa's body got wet and Guru-ji was cleaning the last bit of sandalwood off her shinning naked skin. It seemed someone was buttering bread with a knife, as Guru-ji's right hand effortlessly worked on her almost naked body. Shilpa remained on the floor in the lying position with her eyes closed, but was shaking just a little to the touches of Guru-ji on her thighs, navel, belly, and neck. I noted her bra and panty were getting wet as Guru-ji was sprinkling ample water on her body. Now I could clearly see her nipple impressions over her semi-wet white brassiere. She must be quite heated up through Guru-ji's prolonged licking. The watering episode was over.

Guru-ji now was watching Shilpa intently sitting just beside her on the white sari spread on the floor. I observed Guru-ji looked down and feasted his eyes under Shilpa's deep cleavage. Her fair and taut skin, being watered, looked shinning and very, very inviting. Now Guru-ji was on his knees and balanced with his hands on the floor on both sides of Shilpa's body and bent down over her face. What would he do I wondered? He gently touched and kissed both her ears. I saw Shilpa's whole body trembled to his touch. Then his lips grazed down her cheeks and moved to her neckline and kissed her all over my neck. Shilpa was gasping now and her legs getting gently parted. I was pretty sure now what was in store for this teenage virgin 19- year old girl.

I was no doubt enjoying this sort of a love scene. Guru-ji then kissed Shilpa's hands. His lips grazed her whole naked arms, one by one, up to her armpits. The kissing and touching was very slow. I could see Shilpa breathing very heavily now because I feel this was for the first time she was touched by a male in her lying position wearing such scanty dress. Guru-ji completed this process touching her navel, thighs, and knees. Then he sat down near her legs and took Shilpa's left leg in his lap. I saw Guru-ji's lund was very erect by now within his mini brief and he deliberately made Shilpa's naked foot touch his lund!

He closed his eyes for sometime probably feeling her feet on her covered manhood and then lovingly did the same to her right leg. Then what Guru-ji did would make any woman go wild with excitement. He simply lifted her feet and started licking the sole of her feet!

Shilpa: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Guru-ji. Please.

Shilpa uttered in ecstasy, which was very natural. She was moving her hips on the floor forcefully with each of Guru-ji's tongue stroke on her foot sole and with her foot up in the air in Guru-ji's hands and her hip gyrating, the scene looked utterly vulgar. I had to drop my eyes for a moment, but action continued. Guru-ji did the same process with her other foot and Shilpa must have been already wet within her panty. She had her eyes closed â€" I was not sure what the exact reason was â€" may be in shame or in sexual delight or both.

I observed Guru-ji acted cleverly and did not give Shilpa even a moment to respite and made her stand up. Shilpa could not meet my eyes and was looking at the floor. Guru-ji's now positioned himself right behind her. Very clearly, his erect manhood was poking Shilpa's bulging ass cheeks. Guru-ji encircled her with his large muscular arms feeling her upper belly region. I noticed Guru-ji was whispering something in her ear, which I was unable to hear. Shilpa stood motionless with her eyes tightly closed and lips murmuring, probably the mantra Guru-ji told her to narrate in her mind. Guru-ji's fingers for the first time crawled on the most sensitive part of a female body, her love spot. Guru-ji was slowly moving his fingers on Shilpa's panty covered pussy. Shilpa leant back on Guru-ji's body and seeing the scene my nipples were then and there rock hard piercing the fabric of my bra. I subtly adjusted my blouse and bra to be somewhat comfortable.

Guru-ji by that time had made Shilpa more uncomfortable by unhooking her bra, which resulted in a weak protest from her.

Shilpa: Guru-ji please, I am feeling so …

Guru-ji: Beti, you must have the mental makeup to sacrifice physically to Linga Maharaj. And what is the shame in front of me? I hope you are not feeling any discomfort due to your Anita's presence?

Now as Shilpa made the slightest movement within Guru-ji's arms, her open bra was accenting the jiggling of her youthful mammaries.

Shilpa: No, no, am okay in front of aunty, but…

She was still leaning on Guru-ji's body while speaking and Guru-ji was also replying while moving his fingers on her lower belly region. That was the height, I thought.

Guru-ji: Beti, this is not the first time I am executing this "dosha khandan". Isn't it? What is your age? 18 or 19. Women of your mother's age during "dosha khandan" has to open their undergarments in front of me. That's the norm Beti. And if they don't shy, why are you getting so withdrawn?

Shilpa: But…

Shilpa was still trying to put up an argument, when Guru-ji suddenly inserted his fingers within her panty and started scratching her pussy area.

Shilpa: Ouch! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The scene was extremely hot and now Shilpa was virtually struggling and gasping with an open bra and a male hand within her panty front. Guru-ji was executing each step very tactfully.

Guru-ji: Beti, if you really feel very shy, do one thing. Close your eyes and keep your arms crossed over your yoni.

zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers