Anita's Humiliation Continues 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers

I was amazed to see Guru-ji advising the girl with his hand inserted within her panty. Shilpa was still not convinced, which was natural a girl for her age.

Shilpa: No, no Guru-ji, I can't…

Saying that she did something, which was very unexpected. She turned towards Guru-ji and hugged him and buried her face in his flat broad chest in shame. Guru-ji had to take out his hand off her panty and could not react for a moment, but recovered quickly.

Guru-ji: Beti, don't feel shy. See your aunty is smiling at you.

Definitely I was not smiling. But as Guru-ji and Shilpa both turned to me I had to smile and say something.

Me: Yes Shilpa…

I could not say anything more. In fact, what would I say? 'Yes, go ahead, open your undergarments and become naked.' How can I say that to a female, being a woman myself? Though Shilpa was by then virtually naked with her open bra through which all the beauty of her twin boobs were very evident and her panty just clinging somehow to her trunk. Guru-ji completed my incomplete sentence.

Guru-ji: Now that your aunty also nodded, you should not feel shy anymore.

Saying that he distanced himself from Shilpa and honestly she looked hopeless. She stood with her head down, fully open back with the bra strap and hook almost vanishing below her armpits, and arms crossed to cover some dignity.

Guru-ji: Beti, don't waste time. Open your undergarments. Get naked.

Shilpa remained static and Guru-ji repeated his order with a stern voice.

Guru-ji: Nangi… I said.

Shilpa slowly started peeling off her open bra from her attractive breasts and when she dropped her bra to the ground, her boobs looked like two fresh pomegranate bokey. Her boobs were very tight and they were handful in size and looking very sexy with the standing pink nipples on them. I noticed Guru-ji was seemed enthralled by their beauty â€" afterall, naked boobs of a 19-year-old girl and that too of a girl like Shilpa, who possessed a very developed figure.

Then she bent a bit and started pulling down her panty from her waist. The scene was extremely alluring for any male, I know, as when we women do this, our boobs hang like pendulum in the air. Personally I always try to avoid this, even while changing in front of a female, as I look very awkward especially with my hanging mammaries. Shilpa looked damn sexy in that posture and I saw Guru-ji's lund was growing in strength within his brief and it was looking absolutely like a tent. Ultimately she got out of her last clothing and stood stark naked in front of Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: That's like a good girl. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Saying that he almost jumped to Shilpa's naked flesh and hugged her. Shilpa's naked body was shivering at his touches, which was visually very evident. Guru-ji knelt down and buried his face deep in her belly. He was rubbing his face there and Shilpa started to moan, naturally. Guru-ji was now getting excited with every move and feverishly licking all her flat smooth stomach while his hands were caressing and squeezing Shilpa's naked ass cheeks. Shilpa also now slowly initiated responding to this Godman's sexual desires. She gradually put her hands on his head, for support I guess.

My eyes were popping out seeing this naked skin show. Guru-ji's hairy and muscular body was already naked except for his mini brief holding his erect penis and now this 19-year-old girl with a very developing figure had not a thread on her body! I watched Guru-ji putting his tongue in her navel and was circling it making Shilpa go wild in excitement. For me it was an unbelievable experience. I had never seen such lovemaking LIVE, if I could term it. Guru-ji quickly was up again and now he focussed to the most obvious thing, Shilpa's twin peaks. Her tight hooters were in front on his eyes and very near his lips. Guru-ji's mouth remained wide open for a while looking at her tight boobies. He put his mouth to one of her boobs and straightway started sucking the nipple and with the other hand did what men loves doing the most â€" squeezed her other boob.

Shilpa: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My god! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!

Naturally Guru-ji's heavy dose of squeezing and licking had made Shilpa, like any woman, go wild in stimulation. Guru-ji virtually attacked Shilpa's jiggling young naked boobs with his mouth, lips, tongue, and hands. This went on for some minutes leaving Shilpa panting. Guru-ji was not at all giving a chance to Shilpa for a breather and was onto his next act. Now his right hand moved to her round ass and continued squeezing them till they turned red! After that he hugged her again and probably to give himself some breathing space. He hugged her tight and her boobs were crushing against his chest. Shilpa also, I saw, wrapped her hands around his neck and Guru-ji's both hands were caressing her naked scratch-less back and firm buttocks.

Guru-ji pushed his pelvis against her pussy and pulled her closer to him. Clearly now Guru-ji lund was knocking on her bare choot. Guru-ji now slowly made her lie down on the sari on the floor and he followed suit lying on top of her. Guru-ji was now openly kissing Shilpa on the lips and was also licking her face, kissed her neck and of course was cupping and crushing her twin mangoes at his free will. I was getting restless now, as Guru-ji was spending plenty of time on this and my condition was getting torrid by the moment. I felt like uncrossing my leg widely and scratch my pussy. My bra was getting tighter seeing the steamy action in my front, but I could not open it also to make free my firm balls.

Shilpa: Aaaaaaah! Oiiiiiiiiii Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Guru-ji probably gave a hard bite on Shilpa's boob and hence such a reaction from her. I thought in my mind, which male would leave this opportunity when he has got such a sexy girl completely naked under him? Guru-ji was now going down from her boobs and I saw that Shilpa's both breasts were glistening with Guru-ji's saliva and her nipples were absolutely upright and taut. In fact, my position was also not far way from Shilpa in terms of nipple erection if I open my blouse and bra now. They had also raised their heads fully within my tight bra. Guru-ji quickly was up to his next subject and his tongue started probing the young girl's pussy area.

Shilpa: Nooooooooo. Noooooooo. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Shilpa's request fell to deaf ears as Guru-ji held her both hands with his strong muscular hands and vehemently licked her pussy area through her thin pubic hairs. He kept licking and licking and kept moving down inserting his tongue into her pussy now. Shilpa practically went mad in excitement and was squirming left and right on the white sari on the floor and kept moving her naked ass up and up. As Guru-ji's head descended from her pussy towards her milky thighs, I could see her pussy juices shinning on her inner thighs. Shilpa was moaning very loudly now and I doubted the sound would go outside the room. But since the puja ghar was at a remote corner of the house, there is little chance it would go to her parent's ears. She was jerking more her ass in the upward motion in order to meet more of Guru-ji's tongue.

Now it was time for Guru-ji to show his erect and thick manhood to Shilpa and of course me who was the spectator and my eyes almost popped out seeing the thickness of his lund.

Me: My god! What size!

I mumbled to myself. Shilpa must have fainted if she saw that. Alas! Guru-ji doesn't have a wife, I thought; she would surely feast on that proud manhood each night. Guru-ji became completely naked by throwing his brief to the floor and it landed just inches away from me and I could see the orange brief was wet with stains of precum. I could not take away my eyes off his lund, as it was so stout and looked like a polished rod. It must be at least 8-9 inches clean in length. Before coming to ashram, I had only seen my hubby's erect prick, but after coming to ashram I have seen and felt more than one male tools, but I am sure this looked the 'best'. Shilpa was not in a position to see Guru-ji's open lund, as she still had her eyes closed. A virgin girl would not know actually what that lund meant to me, a married woman, who has taken a male dick many a times. Involuntarily I was twisting my tongue on my lips seeing Guru-ji's open jiggling pole, but as soon as I realized that, I felt so shy about my shamelessness. I was pretty sure that Guru-ji's penis would tear Shilpa's cunt apart.

I could sense that the lovemaking of Guru-ji and Shilpa was reaching the climax. With his hands he started spreading her legs further and lifted them as well. Guru-ji now held her legs up and put them on his shoulders. Shilpa had to open her eyes to this act. She looked at Guru-ji and instantly dropped her eyes in shame. Guru-ji twisted and pinched her nipples once casually as if he was cuddling the cheeks of a baby! He brought his upright dick near her choot, adjusted the tip onto the right hole and very slowly initiated to push it inside.

Shilpa: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Loud moans were coming out of Shilpa's open mouth and she held Guru-ji's hairs in ecstasy. Since Shilpa was a virgin, Guru-ji naturally could not enter at the first attempt. He spread her cunt lips with one hand and holding his penis with other hand, pushed it harder and this time and a very loud scream came out of Shilpa's mouth. Guru-ji quickly glanced at the closed door of the room and then quickly kept his mouth over Shilpa's lips to shut her screaming. I could realize it must have been a very painful experience for the teenage girl, more so due to this mammoth piston trying to enter her hole. I am pretty sure that even matured experienced women would fumble taking this tool within their holes. Guru-ji was careful enough not to hurt too much to Shilpa and was stroking very gently and kissing her continuously and simultaneously twisting her nipples to get the maximum discharge off her pussy.

Shilpa: Ooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffff!

Shilpa was struggling near Guru-ji's heavy stature and writhing in pain. Their nude boides about to copulate looked like heavenly bodies in the golden glow of the yagya fire. I was almost mesmerized by the scene. They both were sweating profusely in the heat of the fire and their won body heat due to the sexual act. Guru-ji now was increasing the thrust and while Shilpa constantly moaned and cried I noticed drops of blood on the white sari below Shilpa's bottom. I could well realize that her virginity was broken. Guru-ji did not stop for a moment at her screaming and slowly pushed his dick into her vagina more and more. Shilpa was struggling as if like a chicken when cut in a meat shop. I was feeling pity for her as I could very well realize the pain taking that huge tool into her very tight pussy. After quite some time Shilpa seemed to be enjoying Guru-ji's strokes and the white sari was red with bright blood from Shilpa's pussy. I was spellbound seeing the scene, the first time I saw an intercourse session in front of my eyes. Guru-ji had also shifted his mouth off Shilpa's lips, as she was feeling less pain and screaming less. I saw Guru-ji's huge palms were covering both her erect boobs and were being kneading heavily as he pumped into her.

Guru-ji was now gasping for the first time and I realized he was loading off his semen into Shilpa's honey pot. Shilpa was again moaning in sheer ecstasy. I remembered my first sexual experience with my husband and that night I also had a tremendous experience of fun, pain, tears, and excitement like Shilpa had today. But honestly I missed Guru-ji's stout piston, as my husband's tool was just a normal 6-inch erect penis and certainly not as 'healthy' as Guru-ji's. Both their bodies now came to a halt slowly â€" utterly exhausted â€" both were sweating profusely in the heat of the yagya fire. Guru-ji's body lay over Shilpa's nude 19-year-old stationary body after the long sexual act was complete and they both had their eyes closed.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers