Anjani Our Maid Made It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers

Or is it? No, not yet. I swirled my tongue all over the covered head. Then with the tip I explored the opening of the foreskin touching the head underneath. Ravi uttered Aaahh while his lund jerked. With the jerk the head swelled and stretched the foreskin. I insinuated the tip of my tongue under the foreskin and pealed it upwards from the head. The lund continued jerking and spewing love juice all along while I continued pushing the hood up with my tongue. When the foreskin was fully retracted I ran the tongue all over the smooth head giving extra licks to the deep notch that separates head from the shaft. At last I settled over the point where foreskin is bunched to the under surface of the head.

Ravi could only take that much. The urge to fuck with strokes overpowered his will to hold. Keeping the lund in my mouth he stood up and held on my head. He shoved once and almost whole of his lund entered my mouth. Immediately I gagged, my mouth opened wide and the lund came out drenched in its own juices mixed with my saliva. I took deep breath, waited for few minutes and guided it again into my mouth. Ravi started with slow and shallow strokes increasing the depth of penetration by degrees. Ten minutes and I could take the whole length of his lund without gagging. He rammed it in my throat till my lips touched his mons, held it there for few seconds and pulled out.

It was a sight, Ravi's lund caming out of my mouth. The whole lund was dripping my saliva mixed with his own slimy love juice. The bulbous head appeared little bigger if anything, light violet in color and turgid like a ripe tomato.

All the while when my mouth was busy on the lund my excitement was escalating. Both of my nipples and clitoris were engorged and had become very sensitive, My entire bhos felt swollen and was overflowing with love juice. Each movement of the lund in and out of my mouth made my bhos tingle with sweet pleasure and felt as if the lund was fucking my chut, I was more than ready to take it up into my chut.

Right at that moment I sensed some movement at the door joining the two rooms. Anjani was peeping hiding behind the wall. Poor child, she did not know that one of her legs was visible through the door. I signed to Ravi and he confirmed. Now he turned in such a way that Anjani would have clear view of his lund fucking my mouth. Within seconds one big eye came up into the door and suddenly withdrew.

Ravi took out the lund and said, "Shall we call her in?"

"Why not?" I said and went out to bring her in. Anjani ran to the other room when she saw me coming. She had righted her clothes.

I said, "Come on Anju. Ravi is waiting for you."

"Oh no, Didi. Mujhe sharm aati hai ( I feel shy)."

"Aanken band kar dena, chal. Dekh to sahi tere Sahib ka lund kaisa hai. Dil na kahe to na chudavana. (Come on, close your eyes. Don't fuck if you don't feel like it, at least see how his lund looks like )."

"Haay haay, mein to mar jaaungi. ( Oh, oh, I am sure to die)."

I pulled her by her wrist. Reluctantly she followed me to where Ravi was sitting sporting his huge erection. Anjani was fascinated by its majesty but feeling too shy to blatantly stare at it, She was looking at it by glances. I made her sit between Ravi and me,

Ravi said, "Anju, Nilu was saying that you have been fucked but only once."

She was looking at his lund but nodded her head in yes. Perceiving her interest in his lund Ravi asked, "Do you like what you see?"

She chewed her lower lip and again nodded yes, her face red like a ripe tomato.

I intervened, "Ravi, she wants to see your lund in action."

Ravi, "Oh, Let us then fuck and show her. But before we do that I would like to see her boobs. O.K. with you? Anjani?"

She looked at me seeking support.

I said, "Anju, you will have to do that of your own, I cannot help you."

Still chewing her lip she closed her eyes and unhooked her blouse. She hesitated at removal of the bra and Ravi finished the job. Her magnificent breasts spilled out. Ravi put his arm across her shoulders and drew her against him. She did not resist. She leaned easily on his chest. However she kept her face turned away from him. With great tenderness and respect Ravi put his hand on her left breast. She flinched for a second and again looked at me. This time I did not disappoint her. I bent forwards a little and glued my mouth to hers. I continued kissing her while Ravi had his way with her breasts caressing them, pressing them, mauling them. He pinched and pulled those delicate nipples first with his fingers and then with his mouth. In no time Anjani got excited to the extent that she did not resist when Ravi put her hand on the lund and wrapped her fingers around it.

I was no less excited. My chut was throbbing and bhos was freely flowing out love juices. All along the evening I had not had an orgasm. I wanted a lund, stiff, long and thick lund up into my chut. I said, "Ravi, let's go to the bedroom."

Once there, Ravi and I removed our clothes. Anjanji took some time but eventually she also removed hers aided by Ravi. Then he made me lay down on the bed flat on my back with my hips right on the edge. I pulled up and spread my thighs till my knees touched my ears. This exposed my bhos to the onslaught of Ravi's lund.

Taking Anjani with him Ravi stood on the floor between my thighs. He pulled up the foreskin and exposed the distended head of his lund. Holding the lund in his hand he rubbed the head in the crack of my bhos. He nudged the sensitive clitoris and throbbing started in my chut. Ravi engaged the cock head in the mouth of my chut and with steady pressure drove home the whole length of his rigid pole into my dripping hole.

Anjani held my hand and looked on with some fascination and some trepidation. She was anticipating me to scream due to pain. When nothing of the kind occurred and when she saw the smooth entry, she visibly relaxed. Ravi started his slow and deep strokes pushing in at one angle and withdrawing at another. You cannot imagine what that was doing to my chut and clitoris unless, of course you have been fucked like wise. Each stroke generated a core of intense pleasure in the clitoris, which ballooned inside reaching each nook and cranny of my body. I was so perked up that I climaxed into an extraordinary orgasm within eight or ten strokes.

Ravi continued fucking me. Three minutes more and I had second orgasm. I was totally exhausted. Ravi was not spent yet, Anju also had yet to taste Ravi's lund. I suggested, "Ravi, why don't you take care of Anjani and let me rest a bit. I will join you later on."

Ravi readily agreed. He asked Anjani, "What do you say Anju? Do you want the taste of my lund?"

I do not know what her answer was because my eyes closed in the slumber. When I opened the eyes it was early morning and both of them were gone. I will let Anjani tell us what happened while I slept.

************ ***************** **************

Hi, I am Anjani.

I am not experienced in writing anything but Neelam Didi has forced me to write about what happened during the short period of time she was asleep. Sahib (Ravi, Neelam Didi's husband) had fucked Didi so strongly that she was completely exhausted and drained. I had witnessed their fucking and was happily amazed to see his lund still in erect condition. Sahib then asked me, 'What do you say Anju? Do you want to taste my lund?"

God knows I wanted to do so. In fact I had wanted that since I started working at his home. But let me start from starting.

I am the oldest child of the six born by my mother. Father was a free lancing plumber. Besides us we had my widowed fufi (my father's elder sister) living with us. We were very poor.

Originally my mom started working for Neelam Didi's parents, I was a pubertal girl then. When Didi married Sahib I came to their home as full time maid. I was 18 then.

Later on I came to know that my mother had approached Didi asking her to teach me about sex because she was worried that someone may take advantage of my innocent mind in a mature body and rob me of my cherry. Poor mom was not knowing that not only I knew about fucking I was no longer a virgin, having lost my cherry to my Mamuu (mother's brother) within a week of my 18th birthday. It was so painful that I did not want to do it again.

Till the time I saw Sahib. I vividly remember the occasion.

He had not seen me for a couple of years and it was my first day of working at their house. I opened the door when the chimes sounded and my heart missed a beat seeing Sahib standing there. In my confusion I asked, "Whom do you want, Sir? Please come in."

He burst out laughing but the laughter disappeared within seconds no sooner his eyes fell on my chest. Addressing my breasts he said, "Who...? Oh, you must be Anju. Aren't you?"

He said that so sweetly that I felt throbbing in my chut and wetness on my bhos. I was so embarrassed that I could hardly move when he side stepped me and went inside the house. Next thing I saw was him hugging Didi and kissing her on her mouth. Didi forced herself out from his arms pointing towards me.

I was immobile like a statue, still worried about my bhos when they came near me, he asking, "Is she not Anju?"

That is when I felt an intense sense of shyness and ran away to the interior of the house. I heard Didi saying, "She is Anjani ..."

That night for the first time in my life I had a sweet dream. I saw myself opening the door. Sahib took me in his arms but it was Didi who was kissing my mouth. Suddenly Mamu had pushed his lund in my chut: I screamed with pain and my eyes opened. I was in my bed at home drenched in perspiration. I put my hand on my bhos and it came out wet. I touched my clitoris and electrical current rushed through my body. Silently I rubbed myself to an orgasm thinking all the while about Sahib.

Next day I found it difficult to face him without blushing. It was honey to my ears when he reassured me saying, "Don't worry. We will get along well. You have changed a lot; I could not recognize you yesterday. You are a sweet little girl."

Sweet little girl indeed.

As he had predicted we got along well. Didi taught me history, geography, some math and some English. I became very close to her. She was an educated polished lady and I determined to be like her one day complete with a husband like Sahib and all.

You know by now, how our relations progressed and how on that lazy afternoon she gave me the taste of fuck without a lund. The orgasm was so intense that I passed out for some time and then plunged into deep slumber. I was not aware of Sahib's coming home.

When my eyes opened I found myself in Didi's bed with exposed breasts and pussy. The first thing I did was to adjust my clothes. While I was doing that I heard voices in the next room. I tip toed to the door and hiding myself peeped in.

I was stunned to see Didi's mouth full of Sahib's lund. Not that I had not heard of sucking a lund, I had never seen it being done before. My God, Sahib's lund was big and thick stretching Didi's lips to the fullest. Didi appeared to be in some sort of trans. As I looked on Sahib started pumping. More and more of his length entered her mouth with each stroke till Didi could swallow the whole of it. You know the rest of the story.

Sahib fucked Didi giving her two orgasms. She was exhausted and went to sleep fore with. I almost died when Sahib asked me if I wanted to taste his lund. Of course I did. I wanted to taste it on my tongue as well as in my chut. But I was so shy of him that I could not speak.

He knew my predicament. He came to me. I could not look into his eyes neither could I suppress my smile. I stood there with bowed head staring at his majestic erection..

He caught my wrists and draped my arms around his neck, held me by my waist and pulled me to him. His lund got trapped between our bellies. I buried my face in his chest and then looked up. Immediately his mouth descended upon mine and his lips touched mine. His hands shifted from my waist to my breasts and his fingers got busy with my nipples.

I was already hot, my bhos was already swollen and wet. My clitoris was clamoring for the touch of his lund, my nipples were craving for his lips. In general I was fit to climb a wall and he knew it.

Without wasting any time he led me to the other side of the wide bed and removed first my odhani and then my choli revealing my breasts for the first time to his eyes. I was feeling so shy that I covered them with my hands. When he tried to untie the knot of my ghaghari my hands left my breasts to hold on his wrists. The breasts were then open to his view. As soon a he saw them his lund jerked couple of times and became larger and thicker and harder if that was possible. Putting his palms under the breasts he lifted them as if weighing and said, "Anju, you have most gorgeous boobs."

Goose bumps erupted on my body when I heard that. He then gently held each breast in his hnd and gave a little squeeze. It felt so good. Both the nipples and areolas became erect as if inviting his fingers. He lightly caressed each breast running his palms on the round surface giving a squeeze now and then. He tweaked and pinched and pulled the nipples and areolas till they were sore to touch. Sweet thrills arising from the nipples coursed down to my bhos and clitoris making them swollen and wet with love juices.

With a voice shaky with excitement he asked, "Have you ever taken a lund in your mouth?

Haay haay, in the mouth? I have heard of it but never done it. I said, "No."

He proceeded to explain me the basics of giving a head. That done, he lied down flat on the bed and held up his cock. The cock however had wilted a bit. He tried to awake it by couple of hand jerks but failed. He at that point bent my head to his crotch and guided his cock in my mouth.

No sooner it entered than a pleasant tremor emanated from my mouth to spread all over my body. It was my first occasion of sucking a lund and I did not know what to do and how to do. Sahib patiently guided me and soon his lund was thick in its fullest. There was some gagging in the beginning but it went away with practice.

Once I was accustomed to the presence of lund in my mouth, he changed our positions. He made me lay down on my back with head elevated on a big pillow, almost to sitting position. He stood in front of me with his thighs wide spread across my chest. Bending a little forward he guided his lund, once again, in my mouth and started in and out movements.. He could now control the depth of penetration as well as speed and angle of the strokes. I put my hands on his straining buttocks and held on. His lund was fucking my mouth but my chut was throbbing uncontrollably and my bhos was tingling as if on fire.

Sahib fucked me like this for ten minutes. When he pulled out, his lund appeared longer and thicker than before. I took him in my fist and stroked up and down forgetting all my inhibitions. In the same wake I looked Sahib in his eyes and said, "Make haste, Sahib, push your this lund in my young chut and fuck me."

Even I was surprised at my outburst. He heeded to my request quickly. As he moved towards my legs I wantonly lifted them up and spread them to the fullest providing an easy access to my bhos. Sahib wasted no time. He engaged the head of the lund in the mouth of my chut and realized that my chut was almost a virgin chut, having been fucked only once. Then after he was careful in shoving his rod in my narrow chut. He went in by stages. He pushed only the head in and took it out, put it in again and took it out again. Once the lower muscles of my chut relaxed and the head could go in easily, he inserted further couple of inches of the shaft and repeated the maneuver. That took care of the major internal muscles of the chut and the whole lund then could be pushed in. Sahib went in till his mons came to press upon mine. He then stopped for some time. My chut felt pleasantly stretched while my clitoris felt mashed by his mons. His heavy scrotum snuggled on my ass hole.

Sahib grabbed me by passing his hands under my armpits to the back of my shoulders and widened his thighs for better purchase. He glued his mouth to mine and moved his pelvis to pull out almost the whole of his lund. He paused for a second and then pushed it in. He executed about ten such slow deep strokes. Then having been convinced about the ability of my chut to take in his lund without difficulty, he started fucking me in earnest. Now the withdrawal of the lund was slow and smooth but penetration was sudden, forceful and deep like stabbing with a dagger. Every such stroke eroded the delicate walls of my chut in spite of copious love juices. Later on Sahib told me that his foreskin was forcibly pushed up on the shaft and the pain it created in his lund lasted for two days. Talk about fucking a virgin.

Such forceful fucking rapidly dragged me towards climax. Within five or six strokes I had an intense orgasm. He did not stop during my orgasm and the first was followed by two more within minutes.

Sahib then slowed down to gentle steady rhythm of medium speed. He fucked me with my legs down and straight, partly opened, fully opened, with different tilt of my pelvis which changed the angle of my bhos and angle of penetration. He pulled out the lund and rubbed the head on my butt hole, belly button, my breasts and nipples, my eyes, nose and ears. It was so exciting that by itself it gave me one more orgasm.

But everything, good or bad, comes to an end. I think we had been fucking for an hour or so. When he was ready for his final plunge he asked me as to where I wanted him to shoot his load. I preferred my chut. He straitened my legs, brought them together between his spread thighs and started on the final run. I lied down passively enjoying the in and out movements of his lund in my chut, rubbing of his hairy thighs against my smooth ones, his grunts and aahs and oohs, his frantic clutching of my breasts, my buttocks and my shoulders, the final throes of his lund while spurting out the thick wads of his semen into the narrow confines of my small chut. He roared through his orgasm waking up Didi who was sleeping nearby.

Luckily Didi closed her eyes and slipped back into slumber. Sahib relaxed completely lying on me with his lund in my chut. Eventually he recovered, took my face in his hands and kissed me thousand times before getting off me. He supported me to go to the bathroom and we both washed our parts. Back on the bed he solicitously asked me if I was hurting anywhere and whether I had orgasm or not.

Fucking over, my shyness returned with double force. I politely answered his query and put on my clothes, all with my back to him. I was about to leave their bedroom when he caught my wrist and said, "The bed is big enough for three of us. Why don't you sleep here?"

"Sahib, I am but a servant and cannot sleep in your bed. It was alright to use it for ...for ...you know what. I will go to my room."

I went to my room and was reminiscing today's events when Sahib came in and settled in my narrow bed taking me in his embrace. He said, "You cannot sleep in my bed but I sure can do in yours."

What could I say? In fact I welcomed his presence. In the early morning he gave me one more fuck right in my bed.

************** ****************** ************

NEELAM :

I woke up late next morning, freshened by one night's post-coital sleep. I was not surprised not to find Ravi or Anjani in the bedroom, I expected them in the kitchen.

Anjani was alone in the kitchen preparing for the breakfast. One look at her face and I knew that Ravi's lund had done its magic on her chut. I approached her and asked, "How was last night? Did you enjoy?" She cringed due to shyness. Her face flushed, her lips smiled and she nodded her head with face averted.

vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers