Anjani Our Maid Made It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers

Ravi had been inside me for longer time and hence he climaxed first. Udo was not far behind. The tight grip of my but hole on his lund hastened his climax. He asked, " Didi where do you want me to shoot my cum?"

I wanted to enjoy the final jerking of his lund, so I said, " In my butt."

He gave about ten fast and deep strokes, pushed his lund as deep as it could go and released hid load. Even after climaxing he remained in for quite some time. My butt hole gripped his lund even when it wilted. Eventually he had to pull it out manually.

Anju had been watching us with mixed feelings of fear anxiety wonder excitement and arousal. When we cme out from bathroom after cleaning Anju was wantonly playing with her clitoris. Ravi promptly took her into his lap and replaced her fingers with his.

I was tired and sleepy. I heard Udo asking Anju, " See? It is not that bad. You can......" before sweet slumber took over me.

I do not know how long I slept but my ears woke up before opening of my eyes. I surfaced hearing soft moans and strained grunts. I opened my eyes and lo, not two feet away was dear Anju on her belly with her Sahib riding her from behind. Apparently the boys were successful in convincing her to take Ravi's lund in her rectum and she appeared to be enjoying it.

Having seen his wife being fucked in the ass by another lund Udo was sporting substantial erection. As I sat up he came behind me. With his palms filed by my breasts and mouth to my ears he asked, " Shall we have one more go?"

The sleep had refreshed me. Besides you do not come across easily a lund like Udo's. I need not say anything; I assumed the position with my butt up in the air, Udo and his lund both were ready. He came in to stand on his knees between my splayed thighs. Applying fresh quota of cream on my anal opening and on the head of his cock he carefully entered my anus.

Entry this time was smooth and painless. Udo seemed to be experienced ass fucker. Every few deep strokes which brought out "Ah....." of satisfaction from his lips he pulled out enough to bring his cock head right at (but not out of) the anal opening. Then he would make the lund jerk. The head of the lund, the thickest part would become thicker and widen the anus. The internal muscles would respond by contracting and there by squeezing the lund. It was so pleasant that I had one more orgasm within few such measured strokes. Udo continued enjoying my ass hole for not less than half an hour.

By that time everybody was exhausted and hungry. Udo called in the room services for lunch. We all slept after eating delicious lunch.

We, that is I and Ravi, stayed for a week during which we enjoyed each other's company as well as body.

Parting was heart rending tearful. I invited them to be our guests whenever they came to India. Ravi said that he will be thrilled to introduce them to the friends of our special group.

Last week Anju called us to tell that they are to come to India next month. The mere recollection of Udo's lund and Anju's chut make us horny.

Friends, we will let you know when they come (pun intended).

vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers