Anjani Our Maid Made It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers

"Was it painful? Ravi is big, you know?"

She murmured, "It was not painful. Sahib was very careful."

"I missed the fun. You will have to give me detailed report. Some time again we will get together and have threesome."

"Didi, I want to go home today."

"Why? Are you feeling sick or something?"

"No, but I will not be able to face Sahib."

"Oh, I see. But how long will you avoid him? He is not going to demand anything from you."

"But if I see him enough I will demand something from him. That is what I am afraid of."

Poor girl, completely captivated by an eight inch long stick of a lund. I reassured her, "Don't worry, I will help you overcome your worries."

The events took a bizarre turn. Anjani could not come for several days. Her fufi had some kind of surgery and was still in the Hospital. Two days after she resumed her work a bunch of guests came up at my parents home. They were the family of one Riya a 21 years old very beautiful girl. A prospective match for Riya was one young man with an impossible name Uddalak. He was here on a short visit from USA in search of a wife.

The venue of their first meeting was to be our home because we were on girl's side and the place was convenient to all. Time scheduled was four in the afternoon. As hosts we were supposed to serve tea and snacks. We called in both Champa and Anjani for help.

On the appointed day the whole group on our side came to our home by about two o'clock. The boy's family came in sharply at four. After few minutes of useless talks by the adults, tea and snacks were brought in by three girls led by heavily decorated Riya. All male eyes and some of the female too were glued to Riya whose beauty was simply dazzling.

After the ritual of tea, Uddalak took Riya to a short ride in one of the cars. They returned after an hour and a half. The two groups separated in a genial mood. Both sides had high hopes that the proposal would gel.

But they say that Kam Dev, the God of Love and Lust works in a weird way.

The boy flatly refused for Riya in spite of her beauty, education and wealth. He wanted the girl in green odhani walking next to Riya and who came to collect empty cup saucers and dishes. That would be Anjani.

Intense telephonic negotiations ensued, Chmpa's family also thrown in for good measure. I called in Uddalak for some personal talk.

I opened the talks by making him take an oath of secrecy. He did not believe in oaths but promised me to keep the secrets if any. I said, " I am aware that this is your personal matter and I have no right to poke my nose into it. However, Anjani is like my younger sister and want to see her happy. I do not want you to feel cheated later on."

I then told him that Anjani was not a virgin, was not educated beyond fourth grade and was very poor unable perhaps to host a simple marriage.

"Do you still want to marry her?" I asked in the end.

He said with some palpable irritation, characteristic of a young man buffeted to and fro, "I don't know why you are telling me this and I don't care to know. One thing is certain though. If you are trying to dissuade me you have failed miserably. She is for me, virgin or not, period."

I calmly answered, "I am interested in her happiness. I am putting the cards on the table so that no problem arises in future."

He said, "If you trust my word, I assure you of her happiness and stability."

"I trust your word. What if she refuses?"

"She will not, I am confident. Have you asked her?"

"No. What if the parents deny.?"

"I have talked to her parents, They do not mind."

To cut the story short, Uddalak Manraja married Anjani within a week. We gave our bungalow on Mount Abu for their honeymoon. Two weeks after marriage he returned to America. With the help of his new son in law Anjani's father started large scale business of plumbing supplies. Anjani quit working as a maid but continued coming in almost daily. For few days after the honeymoon she was a chatterbox, Udo this and Udo that. She gave me a detailed report of their first fuck. She said . " Udo is very open minded like you and Sahib. He said he would not mind Sahib fucking me, if he so desires, that is."

It was eight months before Anjani Manraja flew to U.S. of A. During the period she fucked with Ravi some eight or ten times. Every time she a sked my permission and asked for a threesome. We could not do it due to one reason or other.

Within a couple of years they climbed up the ladder of success. Udo himself was an astute businessman but not much 'informed' in maters sexual. So, during daytime Udo the guru taught his cheli Anju the ins and out of business world. At night they reversed the roles nd guru Anju showed chela Udo's six inched long erect lund the ways in and out of her delicious chut as taught by me.

Once they settled a little they invited me and Ravi to visit them. Udo in subtle language asked us to come and see how dear Anju has bloomed like a fragrant flower. While I cherished the memories of my love making with her, it was Ravi who wanted to fondle those marvelous tits of hers, with his cock up into her chut.

The fireworks started right on the airport. As soon as we stepped out of the gate a gorgeous girl hurled herself on to Ravi shouting, "Sahib......" Who else but our Anju?

For one thing both of them had changed considerably. Anju with mild make up and hair cut was ravishing in tight top and tighter jeans. The glow of success both in the bed and in the office had given them a sparkle of contagious exuberance and happiness. Udo looked more masculine than before with just the hint of pot belly. When he shook hands with me his grip sent shivers up my spine.

Anju had monopolized Ravi by draping herself on him. She gave him a prolonged smooch on his mouth and did not seem to mind the flattening of her boobs on his chest while hugging him. Her face started getting pink, not because of shyness but because of beginning of arousal. Udo seemed quite comfortable with her show of 'affection' towards Ravi. In fact I caught him once or twice trying to judge my measurements. The night was sure going to be colorful, I assured myself.

As it was eight in the evening Udo drove us directly to a posh restaurant. Over a period of one and a half hour we had an excellent dinner. It was ten o'clock by the time we reached their home.

Their house was a one storey four bedroom affair. We settled in a spacious sitting room. Anju was still draped onto her Sahib and apparently lost to the fact that his hands were roaming over her breasts. We, that is I and Udo could see\ her erect nipples pushing out.

As dear Anju was busy kissing her Sahib it came to Udo to serve the drinks. He looked at Ravi caressing Anju's bottom and then at me with a smile on his lips. I asked, "You don't mind?"

Still smiling he said, " Not at all. Do you?"

" I also do not mind."

"It id better that she enjoys like this rather than do things behind my back. Besides she has been waiting for long for you guys."

" She must have been f... sorry, must have enjoyed with other guys?"

" Not one that I know of. So many of our friends have tried to seduce her though."

" What about you?"

" Me? I have not fucked any girl other than Anju."

" That is what still surprises me, you marrying a simple uneducated poor girl and remaining 'faithful'."

" There is nothing unusual in it. I am a breast man. When I saw Anju''s odhani trying to hide her beautiful tits I fell for it. I don't regret my choice for Anju has the most beautiful pair of tits, oh, whom am I telling?"

" I agree with you."

"Regarding being faithful, no girl has yet touched my heart till...till,,"

Here he blushed and averted my gaze. "Till what?"

" Till today. Oh, pardon me, I... I got carried away."

I thought that I should take over the charge. I pointed to Ravi and Anju. By then Ravi had succeeded in removing her clothes and positioning himself between her thighs. She had his lund in her grip and was slowly rubbing its swollen head in the valley of her cunt. We could easily see the cock head dipping into the mouth of her chut.

Now there is nothing erotic more than seeing a lund entering a chut especially when the chut belongs to your wife. Predictably a tent lifted up in the crotch of Udo's pajamas.

I sat down by his side and grabbed his lund. With my mouth in his ear I asked, " You wish to fuck me, don't you?"

He hesitated like a shy nubile girl his glance jumping between my breasts and Ravi's lund penetrating his wife's cunt. His lund in my fist jumped to higher degree of hardness and spewed out more love juice.

Having ensconced full length of his lund in Anju's chut Ravi had lied down on her prostrate body. By chance Anju happened to see us. She chirped, " Didi, Udo is very shy. You will have to take the lead."

But Anju turned out to be wrong. I did not know what triggered him. Later on he admitted that the sight of Ravi's lund fucking Anju's chut did the trick.

Anyway, he held my face in his hands and kissed me smack on my mouth and it was not a kiss of a thirteen years old boy. As I opened my mouth in response he invaded it with his tongue. Mercilessly he pushed his big tongue deep down to my throat like a lund being pushed into a chut. At least that was how I felt besides some gagging. His was the biggest tongue to enter my mouth.

He withdrew the tongue and broke the kiss. Pushing me a little away he said, "Anju has talked so much about you that I feel as if I have known you all these years and wanted to fuck you. I was waiting for your signal."

He had started unbuttoning my blouse. I removed his hands to do it myself saying, "Kiss me again,"

This time he was gentle. I clamped my lips on his tongue and sucked on it like a lollypop. Immediately I felt hid hands on my bare boobs. His patience however came to an end as soon as he caught my nipple. On one hand he pinched the nipple between his thumb and forefinger and on the other he started fucking my mouth with his stiff tongue.

This had predictable effect on me. My arousal hiked up almost to an orgasm. I suddenly felt a strong urge to feel his cock on my tongue and his tongue on my nipples.

I could not wait. I pushed his head off mine and directed to my nipple. Dear Anju must have taught him nipple sucking because he did it like an expert. He teased the nipple with the tip of his tongue before laving it along with the areola. Both the nipple and areola unfurled like a blooming flower. Then he took them into his mouth and started sucking. Familiar thrills burst out from my boobs and flowed through my veins. I jumped up when he held the nipple with his lips and tugged on it.

Stimulation of my nipples, one after the other added enough fuel to fire my craving for his lund in my mouth. Add to that the fact that the same lund was rearing itself in my fist. Hence when he left my nipple for a while I pushed him on to his back and bent over him.

Before he could say anything I had almost whole of his lund in my mouth. Udo's cock was some what short, not morer than six inches when erect, but it was one of the thickest I had ever seen. I had to open my mouth wide to take it in. The knob of its head was even thicker than the short shaft. I shook into a small orgasm as soon as the head hit my throat.

Now it was his turn to be impatient. As I ran my tongue over the smooth bald head and the notch separating it from the shaft he held me by my hair and steadied my head. Then he fucked my mouth with rapid strokes from below. He stopped after about ten strokes and pushed my head down over his cock reaching deep into my throat. He kept his lund in the throat till I gagged. He pulled it out drenched in my saliva, allowed me to recover and after a volley of five or six quick half strokes once again deep throated me, This time I could tolerate the lund for a longer period and gagging was less intense. Rapid throbbing of the lund showed that he was fast approaching his climax. I was not lagging behind. I was also on verge of an orgasm. He pulled out his monstrous cock after deep throating five or six times..

Few feet away from us Ravi was leisurely fucking Anjani sliding ever so slowly his eight inches long lund in and out of her chut. Anjani was clinging to her Sahib with her arms and legs nd was rocking her pelvis in perfect harmony with his thrusts. Both of them were oblivious to the world.

I asked Udo, " Where do you want to shoot your load?"

" In the deepest parts of your chut, if you do not mind."

Laying myself on my back I said, "I don't mind. I would love my chut stretched open by your thick lund and would love to feel it inside my chut convulsing and shooting thick warm semen on the mouth of my uterus deep down in my vagina, So, come on, don't waste time."

He did not. Quickly mounting up on me he settled between my thighs. My pussy went into a series of spasms when he rubbed his cock head in my slit. The blunt cock head nudged my labia apart and engaged itself in the opening of my throbbing vagina. With one forceful jerk Udo sent his thick lund in my chut stretching it to fullest. It felt so pleasant that a fine tremor passed through my spine.

He laid down on my prostrate body and started sucking on my nipple at the same time fucking my chut. He used short stabbing strokes directed mainly towards clitoris while the chut remained dilated around thickness of the shaft.

In no time he climaxed strongly. His lund jerked some eight to ten times jetting out a quantity of thick semen. This precipitated my climax too. I was washed away in wave after wave of ecstasy starting from my bhos and invading my whole body.

" Whew... " he exclaimed when he regained his breath. "Thank you both."

Both of us went to bathroom for peeing and washing. He asked, " Did I do alright? Some of my friends tell me that longer the penis more the joy it can give to a woman. And I feel that I have a short one."

" The size and shape of the cock is not as important as the technique of its use. I would consider yours as one at a lower level of normal. And you perform well, really well. How about Anjani? Is she happy with you? Is your lund sufficient for her needs?"

" I think so. I see that she gets at least one orgasm if not more every night. Most of the time it is with my cock in her chut, occasionally by other means. Would you consider this as adequate?"

By that time we had come out of the bathroom. Ravi and Anju had finished fucking but were still entwined with each other.

Hearing the question from Udo Anju asked, " What are you two talking about?"

I told her. She left Ravi and went to Udo. Catching his softened lund she said, " Adequate? He is more than adequate for me, my Uddalak because I love his thick cock which deliciously stretches my chut every time he fucks me. And Oh boy, fuck he does?"

Ravi had gone to bathroom. Hearing Anju's reply Udo bent down to kiss her nipples. Anju pushed him to a chair and made him sit there -- without breaking the kiss; she stood between his thighs offering him her nipples for kissing. She entwined her fingers in his hair.

When Ravi came out from bathroom his cock was limp. He saw me naked, came to me and said, " Oh Neelu, it was wonderful. Our Anju has well preserved her chut like you. Udo, how was Neelu? Did you guys enjoy?"

Udo replied, " It was a great experience, very pleasant indeed. You know, this is the first time I have taken part in group fucking. I must say Didi's chut is very tight and sweet."

They reminded me of Udo's lund stretching my pussy and of Ravi's lund fucking Anju's chut. Strangely therefore I had a strong desire for another orgasm.

As if reading my mind Ravi said, " Udo, let us boys treat the ladies right today. Ladies, would you like to be served by two gents at a time?"

Anju, " Oh, I would love to but nothing goes up in my ass hole."

Udo volunteered the information, " We have tried anal a couple of times but I could hardly go in because of the pain."

I said, " No wonder looking at your thickness and her virgin hole. But Anju, your Sahib is very gentle as you know him and once you get dilated there should not be any difficulty with Udo. I can assure you that you will enjoy the experience. What do you say, Ravi?"

Ravi agreed with me and said, " And Anju, we shall start with one finger only and stop at my lund. That way you will be dilated in steps and you will be ready for Udo in no time." and gradually you will adjust to new penetration,"

I persuaded her to come to bathroom with me for cleaning the parts. I told her to wash the area and whole of her pussy. While soaping the area I lightly massage my anal opening and could easily insert my finger in the hole. Emboldened I tried second and then a third finger. My butt hole relaxed up to insertion of three fingers. I showed Anju the method and result of dilating the anal ring. She followed my foot steps and dilated her anal ring. We came out prepared to receive lund in the butt hole.

Both boys were also prepared for the event. They had donned condoms and kept up with the erection by slow hand job.

Ravi said, " Come on, come on girls, we are getting late."

He lied down flat on his back with legs closed and made me straddled his thighs. His lund erect and ready was lying on his lower tummy. He picked it up and held it vertical. I sat my vulva on the tip and bore down. Ravi's lund went in my chut without and difficulty. I delivered four or five strokes as a preliminary measure.

Then came in Udo. As I was riding Ravi;s thighs my thighs were splayed wide and open. Udo had put on the condom and annointed it with plenty of cream. It looked ferocious and angry, thicker than ever.

I raised my butt up in the air and felt the delicate touch of his fingers applying cream over my butt hole. Apparently he knew his job because his expert massage soon relaxed my muscles and he could push in one finger. He continued the massage and second finger went in. I braced myself for the entry of his cock.

But instead I felt my opening being stretched with his fingers. He said, " Didi, the more I dilate with my fingers the more it will be easy for you to take me in. You continue with your fucking Ravi's lund."

My attention was centered on my butt hole and I was not doing much with Ravi's lund. He was the one who was fucking me from below at a slow tantalizing pace.

After about five minutes Udo declared that I was ready. I think Anju had kept up his erection by hand job and she held my ass chicks wide open for Udo to enter.

" Here we go," he said and I felt the thick column of his lund slowly enter my gand. The first response was spasm which squeezed the cock head which in turn led to throbbing of the lund. He pulled out a little and applied some cream on the shaft and pushed in. This time the head went in beyond the anal ring and then he could push in to the hilt.

You will ask me how I felt. I felt marvelous. The feeling of thick lund up into the butt is as satisfying as a lund in the chut what to talk about two lunds invading at the same time, As soon as Udo was set deep in my rectum Ravi from below gave five or six strong thrusts which tripped me over into an orgasm.

Both of them felt me shuddering and waited till I became quiet, Udo then leaned over me, captured my breasts and said, " Didi, real fucking starts now. Are you okay?"

I was stretched to the extent of pain but not feeling pain. So I said okay and they both started fucking me. Both of them pulled out at a time and rammed in at a time. There was no roughness about it, they entered smoothly and withdrew smoothly. After some time they changed the pattern. Now when one came out the other entered and when the other entered the first came out.

I was soaring in the seventh heaven. Every stroke of any lund felt as if my whole body was being fucked. Every few thrusts ended in an orgasm.

vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers