Ann: A Love Story Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the bathroom and into the hallway still drying off. I did that a lot, since the bathroom was at the end of the hall, and my bedroom was the first door next to it. I walked into my room toweling off my hair, and I closed the door to my room behind me. My face was covered, and I heard a loud gasp. It was definitely female, and it was definitely not my Mom's. I lowered my towel to find Paula standing at the far side of my bed, her open suitcase on the mattress. I had forgotten that I would be sleeping on the couch.

I was frozen in place, towel at my side. It never occurred to me to cover myself up. My comments to Rob about Paula at the golf course came screaming from the back of my head to the front, like one of those spinning newspapers in the movies then end with a closeup of the headline; in this case, it read: PAULA HAS A NICE TIGHT ASS.

I was already semi hard from the shower. I usually got myself a little stimulated to make it easier to shave the base of my prick and my balls. My thick cock was hanging down slightly. Paula was transfixed, unable to tear her eyes away from it, and as she stared, I felt myself getting harder.

I watched Paula carefully, trying to judge the situation I was in. Her breathing was shallow and rapid, her eyes unblinking. Her body trembling from what I could only assume was excitement. As I looked at her, I thought of Ann, and the similarities between the two. Even though Paula was in her early 50's, she could have easily passed for Ann's older sister. She looked like she was in her mid thirties, and always kept herself very fit.

Paula licked her lips ever so slightly. I'm sure her mouth was dry, since it had been open since she saw me, but that little subconscious reflex made my cock twitch. I found it interesting that I had never, ever, given a passing sexual thought towards any woman over 40 prior to the previous weekend. But since Denise, it was like my eyes had been opened.

Now that they were wide open, I had to wonder what my hang up had been. Why couldn't a woman over 40 be viewed as sexy, or even sexual? I suppose a lot of that had to do with my own mother being in that age bracket. But as much as it might pain me, or send me into therapy, if I were absolutely honest about it, even my Mom would be lumped in with that group. She was also in her early 50's, and she didn't look it. She still acted and, I suppose, felt young. The fact that she and Dad were still very sexually active should have told me something, but I was too busy trying to ignore those obvious signs that it clouded my vision towards other older women.

Paula's eyes weren't clouded at all. It didn't matter if I was 28, or 68. She wasn't concerned about whom the cock she was leering at was attached too, or how old it was. She was only concerned about the cock, which was now at full staff, and showing off just how big and purple it can get when it's excited.

I threw the towel on the floor next to the door and walked casually over to my dresser next to her, saying, "I'm sorry Paula. I didn't know you were in here. I didn't see your suitcase when I came in the first time."

The fact that not only had I not made an attempt to cover my crotch, but now I no longer could without the towel in my hand, was not lost on Paula. She cleared her throat and tried to compose herself, but it was a losing battle. She had to turn and sit down on the bed. She was staring at my hard ass, not three feet from her face. I could feel her stare as I fished my g-string from the drawer.

I turned around quickly, my cock bobbing ominously in front of Paula, now less than a foot from her face. She stared at it, and then looked up at me with a wry smile.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you Neil."

"I could ask you the same question," I said with a wicked little smile of my own.

"So, what am I supposed to do? Suck you off? Is that what you're looking for...a blowjob?"

I took my g-string and held it on my finger. "No, I have a girlfriend. I don't think she would appreciate me having sex without her knowing about it, or being a part of it."

Paula looked surprised and said, "I thought Betsy said she was from California."

"She is."

"So, she's your girlfriend?"

"She is this week," I said as I made my cock twitch again in front of Paula's face.

"So...you're just teasing me now. Is that it?"

"In my defense, I didn't know you were in my room. I didn't even know you were in the house. Otherwise, I would have taken clothes with me into the bathroom."

"Perhaps that's true, but you didn't cover up when you saw me. I can only think that you're trying to embarrass an old woman."

"You're only old in actual age, Paula. You don't look it, and you've never acted it. And I'm sorry I didn't think to cover up at first. But the cat was already out of the bag, so to speak, so I figured that since you were enjoying looking, I might as well give you the full show."

"I see," Paula said, reaching out to stroke my cock. Pre-cum leaked from the tip, and she coated the head with it as she looked at the thick veins that gave it life. "Wouldn't the 'full show' include a happy ending?"

"I told you, Paula. I have a girlfriend."

"She's not a 'real' girlfriend. She's leaving soon, isn't she?" Paula said, trying to coax me into letting her have some fun.

"Yes, but I made a commitment to her this week. And after all I've been through, Paula, you should know that I'm not the kind of guy that would cheat on a girlfriend; even one that's only going to be here the rest of the week. Ann would have to know for me to do this. And I'm not calling to get her permission."

"You're absolutely certain?" she said, licking her lips again.

"Yes Paula. In my mind, I'm with Ann until she leaves, and that's not until Sunday. Look, I can tell you're turned on. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let this get this far. I should've covered myself up. I don't want you to be angry, or hurt."

"I'm not, Neil. Just a little disappointed. But I admire your principles. Almost as much as you're lovely penis," she said as she continued to study my shaft and balls.

"Jeez, Paula...are you going to be able to get this out of your mind tonight?"

"Eventually, but I may need to spend a few moments alone in your room, if you don't mind."

I laughed and said, "I'd love to help you, but you understand."

"Yes, honey. I do. I shouldn't be doing this either, at least with you. I've changed your diapers, for Christ's sake."

"Well, then this isn't all that awkward at all, is it?"

"What do you mean?"

I reluctantly pulled my dick away and walked to the closet. "That wasn't the first time you've played with my cock," I said as I pulled out some shorts. I stepped through them and pulled them up over my hips, carefully tucking my hard cock inside as I zipped them up.

"You're not going to put on any underwear?" she asked, acting like a Mom.

I threw the g-sting toward her and said, "I was going to wear that, but it's literally going to be hard to get them on right now, and I have to go get Ann."

"Well, you should wear something else then."

I walked back in front of Paula, and said, "You know, you were a lot sexier when you weren't in 'Mom' mode."

"Sexy? Me?"

"Absolutely."

I put the g-string away and pulled out a T-shirt and pulled it over my chest.

I walked over to the door, and looked back. Paula had turned, unable to take her eyes off me.

"Would you like me to lock the door?" I asked as I opened it.

"Yes, please," she said as she stood and started to unbutton her pants. She pulled down the zipper ever so slowly, showing me her yellow laced panties. Paula then reached into her suitcase and pulled out a vibrator from one of the pouches.

I wanted to stand it the doorway and watch her, but I knew better. I closed the door and walked down the hallway, wondering if I'd once again crossed a line that I should have never been near. I was a little unnerved when I walked though the kitchen. Mom and Carrie were in the kitchen, and I had to fight not to stare at the huge cleavage Carrie was showing.

I gave Carrie a hug, and Mom as well. Carrie gave me a strange look as she realized I'd just pressed my hard cock into her abdomen. I tried not to react, but I wasn't sure I pulled it off. Carrie just gave me an awkward smile

"Did you see Paula?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, we saw each other," I said, thinking about how she'd seen a lot more of me. "I'll be back in a little while...I'm going to pick up Ann."

Carrie smiled, and I think she figured I was excited about going to get her. At least, that's how I explained it to myself in my head. It was a better answer than admitting to myself that I was hard because I'd been toying around with Paula. I grabbed my sandals on the way out and walked into the garage, and Dad was busy cleaning the grill. Mack and Rob were sitting in some lawn chairs drinking a beer.

"Going to get your girl?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, I'll be back."

"Well, hurry. We can't wait to meet her," Rob said.

"I'll bet," I said.

"We'll behave, I promise," he said, actually sounding sincere. I didn't really believe him. Dad gave me a reassuring little nod, and I knew it meant to talk to Ann.

I decided I would...I just had no idea where to begin, not to mention what to say. I only knew it was going to be important to tell her the truth. I knew it was all about us trusting each other. And that thought gave me the strength I needed to start the car and go get my girlfriend.