Ann: A Love Story Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"I don't remember that, Ann. Are you sure that wasn't someone you were dreaming about," I said, still teasing.

"Oh...in my dreams, there would always be someone handsome and amazing like you, baby. But I never dreamed he'd be hung like a horse. I think you made Charcoal a little jealous," Ann said with a laugh. Then she heard Helen kind of choke back a laugh, and Ann turned to her. "Oh...Oh my God...I'm sorry Aunt Helen. I forgot you were standing there. I shared a little too much, didn't I?"

"It's okay, dear. Valerie made very sure I noticed yesterday how...well endowed...Neil is," she said with a bashful smile. "Sorry Neil...I don't usually talk so frankly about these kinds of things. But I have to agree with Jean...you and Anna seem to be bringing out the side of our lives we all hide away. And I want to thank you for that. It's actually nice not to have to hide who I am all the time. Anyway, Anna...Val thinks you hit the lottery, and she wasn't just talking about how...well...how big...Neil is."

"I think I won the lottery too," Ann said, giving me a big hug.

"Oh...and Neil, if you don't remember what you did with the blanket yesterday, maybe you'd like a reminder. Anna, there's a nice spot in the barn I can recommend. It's really comfortable...even if you end up with your feet pinned next to your ears," Helen said with a hearty laugh.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Needless to say, Ann and I didn't take Helen up on her offer to use the barn, although we did look at each other. There was a long pause, as we both seemed to be thinking it over. When I raised an eyebrow, Ann started giggling almost uncontrollably. Helen promised not to eavesdrop, and that only made Ann laugh harder.

"As much as I'd love to, I don't think I'll be able to get the image I've pictured of you and Uncle Marty being in there out of my head. Besides, we should get going. I still have a lot of things to do before Neil and I leave on Wednesday."

The laughter quickly turned to tears as Ann and Helen said their good-byes. It was the first of what I was sure would be many similar scenes as Ann said goodbye to the family and friends she'd been with the last ten years. She was saying goodbye to a place she had called home for a decade, and I was taking her clear across the country with me. Watching Ann hug her Aunt was hard. There were tears of joy for the fact that Ann and I were getting married...and tears of sadness that she was leaving with me to start a new life elsewhere. I quickly fast forwarded that image in my mind and realized I would be going through those same emotional pangs when we would leave Indiana to start my new job in West Virginia. A chill ran down my spine as Helen kissed Ann on the cheek and then hugged me.

"You take good care of my niece, Neil," she said before running into the house and closing the door to hide the rest of her tears.

"Saying goodbye is so damn hard," Ann said as she looked longingly at the front of her relatives' house. I hugged her from behind, wrapping my arms around her. Ann spun inside them and smiled at me, hugging me back as we shared a quick kiss.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm in your arms, baby. I'm always okay when I'm in your arms," Ann said with a warm smile.

Brushing away a stray tear from her cheek, I smiled back. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. This is going to be harder than I thought. But I'm happy, and they know it...so that makes it easier for everyone involved, I think. They love you, by the way."

"Who?"

"My Aunt and Uncle. And Val...and Sean...and even Christina, even though she doesn't know it yet. They all love you." Ann didn't mention Dale, but I knew why. It was a subject better left alone.

"That's because I love you, Ann."

"That's a part of it, just like me loving you. But I think they'd love you no matter what," she said, running her hand inside my shirt, feeling my bare chest, flicking her finger over my stiffening nipple.

I flinched a little as Ann pulled at it, and I brought her face to mine, my hand ensnared in her thick brown hair. We kissed as we stood next to her car in the bright sunshine, the warmth on our bodies matching that which was building inside of me. "Are you sure you don't want to head to the barn," I said with a grin, looking over her shoulder at the horse blanket that I'd placed on top of the roof so I could hug Helen goodbye.

"No...I can't. I can't bear the thought of saying goodbye again to Aunt Helen...and you know she'd feel obligated to come out. Let's go. I'm sure we can find a way to have some fun along the way."

I reached my hand up under Ann's short skirt and grabbed her bare ass cheeks. "Are you sure?" I said, pulling them apart and kneading her flesh with my strong fingers.

"Mmmmm...that does feels good. But...let's go," she said, pulling her hand from my chest and breaking away from me. We were standing with the car between us and the house, which meant that we were in view of the road that passed in front of Ann's Aunt and Uncle's house, a good hundred yards away.

Ann turned her back to me and I thought she was reaching for the blanket. Instead, she put her hands on the roof of her car and jutted her ass out like she was under arrest and about to be frisked. I looked at her from the side, and I could see her tits as her loose top fell down in front. And with her ass turned up, I could see under her short white skirt, the sparkling green sliver of material from her thong showing between her legs. "Go ahead, baby," she said, wiggling her tight ass at me.

"Go ahead?"

"Sure."

"Sure...what?"

Ann smiled. She turned and leaned her back against the side of the car; her long sexy legs crossed at the ankles. She put her hands behind her head, elbows out. It was like she was relaxing on a hammock on a Sunday afternoon. She had the day right, but she was standing up, and there was no hammock in sight. On the one hand, I was disappointed she'd moved, since I was suddenly deprived of the wonderful view of her body that her previous pose had offered me. On the other, I knew Ann was thinking something very naughty by the devilish look on her face, and whatever it was that was making her look at me that way was enough to make my cock start to stir...and I didn't even know what it was.

"Are you going to tell me what's on your mind?" I asked.

She glanced at my crotch, her grin widening as she let out a little snicker. "Isn't it obvious what's on my mind, baby?"

"Yes, you're thinking naughty thoughts again...but somehow, I think there's more to it than that. Care to share?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where did you get that stuff, Anna?" I asked Ann as she steered the car along a desolate mountain road as we made our way toward somewhere, in the middle of who knows where.

We'd gotten off the interstate when I 'suggested' to Ann that we find a somewhere for us to have some fun...and as it seemed to happen so often with us, we both equated fun with something sexual. We were still discovering more about each other in our budding relationship, but we seemed to both have a feel for what the other was thinking...and what we wanted or needed in a given moment. Perhaps that was because I was so turned on by Ann all the time. And I was pretty sure she felt the same way about me.

Ann and I were in that wonderful state of excitement and lust in our relationship where we couldn't get enough of each other. We went out of our way to tease and flirt, endlessly trying to find a way to turn each other on. I seemed to have a perpetual erection, to the point it hurt...in the most wonderful way. Ann's nipples appeared to be constantly hard, and I knew her clit was the same way from the way she wiggled in her seat while she drove, trying to stimulate herself without taking her hands off the steering wheel.

We were also pandering to our newfound desire to not only fuck each other silly, but to do it out in the open. I didn't think we were on the verge of becoming full-scale exhibitionists. Well, I wasn't...Ann was another story entirely. She loved flashing, and loved being partially naked or more in some kind of public setting. It turned her on, and she knew that seeing her like that turned me on as well. We fed off each other's passion when she'd do something like flash her pussy or tits for me, like she had that morning at breakfast. It would light a fire in the both of us, one that we didn't try to put out. Instead, we'd fan the flames.

But what I loved most...what we both loved...was having sex outdoors. For me, it wasn't the forbidden thrill of perhaps being caught or seen. It was the feeling of being free and uninhibited with my lover. Until Dawn, I'd never done anything like that before. And with Ann, we'd taken it to a whole new level. One that I found exhilarating.

Ann was driving, in search of a place where we could indulge in our wanton hunger for each other. A place I'd suggested. Or more accurately, a place where I'd 'made' her go.

"What stuff," Ann said, turning to look at me.

I pointed to her bare breasts, which were exposed, since she'd taken off her top completely once we'd gotten off the interstate. As we'd left the Ann's Aunt's house, she first lifted the top to flash me, as well as any motorists that might wish to look her way. She got several stares besides my own, and a couple of honks.

"Oh...the lip gloss?"

"Yes. Is that glitter in it?"

"Yeah. Do you like it?"

Of course I liked it. It was a clear gloss that made her lips shine and sparkle in the sunlight. But Ann had also applied it generously all over her nipples and areolas, making them flash like beacons as the sunlight flooded the car through the windshield.

"Oh God...yes. You look so amazing! But where would you get lip gloss like that?"

"Actually, it's for strippers," Ann said with a little laugh.

"What?" I said, sitting up straight in my seat.

"Relax, big boy. I'm not a stripper...and I'm never gonna be one. Except maybe for you...in our bedroom. It's just a gloss that strippers use. I got it from Missy."

"Ahhhh...Missy," I said with a grin.

"I said relax!"

"You'll strip if I want you to, Anna," I said with a wider grin, teasing her with my newfound power she'd given me for the day. "In fact, maybe you'll strip for Missy."

"Oh my God," Ann said under her breath, her eyes unblinking as she thought about what I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann smirked at me as she leaned against the car in the driveway at her Aunt and Uncle's, her hands clasped behind her head as she 'lounged' there.

"You'd like me to share, eh?" she said as she winked at me.

"Wow...I guess that was a loaded question, huh?" I said with a smirk.

"Yes...it was. Am I sharing you, or are you sharing me?"

"Uh...neither at the moment. But I can see that's what's on you mind. Let me rephrase that. Is there something you want to talk about?"

"Yes, now that you mention it. I want to talk about us."

"I figured as much...it seems to be a popular subject. What in particular do you want to talk about?"

Ann smiled and said, "This is going to take a while. Maybe we should do it along the way."

"Okay," I said, moving toward Ann so I could open her door for her.

Before I reached it, Ann quickly turned and resumed her original position, with her hands on the roof and her ass sticking out. "Before we go, you need to take care of this."

"Take care of what?" I asked, wondering how we suddenly ended up right back where we were before, but happy...since I was staring at her exposed tits and tight ass once again.

"You're the one that guessed I'm thinking naughty. Correctly, I might add. So, why don't you guess what your naughty girl is thinking right now?" Ann shook her ass again, drawing my attention away from her perky tits and directing it to the magnificent, hard buns that were barely concealed by her short, skintight skirt.

My eyes once again honed in on the sliver of green material covering her tight pussy. As they did, I could tell Ann was smiling. Putting two and two together, I practically tripped over myself getting to her. She giggled at the way I scrambled, and how I looked.

"You didn't step on your tongue, did you baby?" All I could do was smile, and she said, "It must have been your tongue. There's no way you could have stepped on your cock. It's big enough, but it looks like it's pointing north to me."

Ann was right. It felt like I had the Washington Monument in my shorts as I slid my hands under her skirt, and felt the bare skin of her ass cheeks again. I pulled the spandex up over her butt, exposing it totally.

"Oh...shit," Ann said as she felt the warm breeze hit her ass. I massaged her cheeks for a moment, and then I hooked my fingers under the thin strings of her thong that were high on her hips, and slowly pulled them away from her body. A shiver went through her, and she looked over her shoulder at me. She was biting her lower lip in anticipation.

"Are you sure?" I asked, knowing the answer before I asked the question, but feeling obligated to ask it anyway. But I was surprised by the answer. Well, I was surprised more at how she answered.

"I'm sure that I want you to do whatever you want with me today. And if that means you want to take them off and show me off right here, then go ahead and do it. I'm not going to say no today, Neil...it's Sunday," Ann said with a wink.

"What...does...that mean?" I asked slowly.

"That's what we're going to talk about in the car." Ann's impish grin struck me. While I wasn't sure what to think, I knew enough not to question her until we had a chance to talk.

It was obviously Ann's idea to have me remove her thong. She'd stood like she was standing two separate times, and she did everything but practically scream for me to do it. But she wasn't going to ask me to. I had to me, doing it to her. Then again, that was the whole point.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I guess they're better than I give them credit for," Ann said with a giggle as a semi slowed down to take an extended peek. Ann gave a little wave and we sped off.

"I told you, babe. They're perfect. I love your tits!"

"Thanks, sweetie. They love you too," she said as she raced ahead instead of pulling the material back down to cover them.

The trucker pulling the string on the amazingly loud horn of his rig was the catalyst that sent Ann over the edge. She was beyond horny, and she was pleading with me to let her cum. I hadn't allowed her to finger herself as she wanted, instead, making her wait. She reached her hand out the window and gave the truck driver a little wave as she looked back at him in her rear view mirror; her green thong swaying back and forth seductively as it hung from it.

Her voyeur in the distance behind us, Ann started whining again. "Pleeeeassssseee!" she said, squirming her ass some more, trying to find a way to stimulate her clit as she rubbed her ass slowly back and forth against the fabric of her seat.

"No, Anna. You can't finger yourself."

"Can you do it for me?" she said, sounding desperate.

"Pull off at the next exit up ahead. If you want to cum, we're going to have to head up there so you can show the world," I said pointing toward the horizon.

"THERE!" she said, practically panting.

"Yes...there."

"Oh...fuck!"

"Yes, Anna. That's exactly what I intend to do," I said with a laugh.

~*~*~*~*~*~

As Ann pulled out onto the road from her Aunt's house, she took a deep breath. I was clutching her thong in my hand, feeling the soft material. It was damp from how wet she was, and I was fighting my urge to lift it to my face and smell it. Instead, I hung it from the mirror as a reminder to both of us that she was no longer wearing it.

"So, what do you want to talk about, lover?" I said, turning in my seat a little to face her. Ann was suddenly nervous, and I had no idea why. "Are you okay, Ann?"

"Yes, baby. I just don't know how to approach you with this. I'm struggling to find the right way...the right words. I don't want you to think I'm..."

I'm not sure how, but I knew what was scaring her. At least, I felt pretty sure I did. I'd heard that strain in her voice before, when we had discussed the 'rules' of our relationship over several conversations we had on the phone. Ann was nervous about being too pushy...she'd felt that way ever since she apologized to me...and to Tina, for setting something up between us, and then getting jealous about what I'd done. Namely, my fucking Tina's ass.

Ann had gone out of her way since then to assure me that our marriage would be equal when it came to making decisions. But the side effect to that was, any time she wanted something, or wanted to express how she really felt...to talk about a desire; she'd lock up for fear that she was going to cross that line again.

"Ann, I understand. You want to talk about our sex life...but you're worried how I'll react. I'm not going to freak, okay. We've been down this road a little before. I'm glad you want to talk about it...whatever 'it' is. Now, out with it," I said with a laugh.

My words seemed to reassure her, but that didn't stop her from taking another deep breath. And that made me take one too.

"Okay...here goes," she said as we meandered through the valley on the straight, two-lane road. If it wasn't for the mountain terrain in the distance, I could have been fooled into thinking we were in Indiana as we passed mile after mile of farmland, full of crops thriving under the brilliant blue sky. "I want to talk about an idea I have."

"Sure...what is it?" I asked.

"Well, first of all...I'm not going to get upset if you don't want to. And I don't want you to think I have this all figured out, because it's just an idea at this point that I want to talk about. I'm not ALWAYS right, you know!" she said, referring to my habit of telling her she always was. Because, well...she usually always was...at least when it came to our sex life.

So, I said as much. "Okay...not always. But usually."

Ann smiled, and I could see her relax. "I love you, Neil. You always know just what to say."

"I love you too, Ann. Now, what are we talking about...you've got my interest piqued."

"Okay...well, I was thinking about our sex life...big surprise. But more specifically, I've been thinking about what it's going to be like in the future."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we're going to have a future. Well...you already know that. Actually, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I know how we are now, and I know that how we'll be in the future will be different."

"Really. How do you figure?"

"Because silly...we'll be different. Right now, I can't imagine not wanting to fuck your brains out every single second. But every relationship is like that...and after time, while I know I'll still want to do that, I know it won't be several times a day like it is now. And I'm scared by that."

"Scared? What are you scared about?"

"Because, I know it's not practical to think we're going to have sex two or three times a day for the rest of our lives. I know it may shock you, babe...but there's going to come a time when we're even going not having sex every day, for whatever reason."

"Egad, woman! Stop talking nonsense," I said in mock horror.

Ann reached over and slugged my shoulder. "Stop it...I'm serious. I'm a little worried about this."

I smiled and said, "Ann, I don't think you need to be. You and I both seem to be highly sexed, and from what you've said about your parents, and what I know about mine, I think we both know that's not going to be a problem if heredity has anything to do with it."

"Oh yeah...well I seem to remember my parents saying that their sex life got back to normal AFTER my brother and I moved out. What about you?"

I thought about it for a moment and nodded. "Yeah...now that you mention it, Mom did say that she and Dad held themselves back until after I moved out. In fact, she said that once I moved back, she didn't want to do that anymore. I think she said something about her and Dad just having to be more creative. Although, I seem to have heard them having sex a lot more than I could ever remember when I was a kid. Actually, I'm not sure I remember hearing them as a kid.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers