Ann: A Love Story Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
828 Followers

"Isn't what the point?" Ann said, her eyes still closed as she looked for another kiss.

"To be scared, because you don't know what I'm going to make you do, or what's going to happen."

"Mmmm...yes," she said with a grin, her face still tilted up toward mine with her eyes closed. I pinched one of her amazing nipples, and she let out a yelp, her voice traveling forever across the mountaintop. "Why did you do that?" she asked as she opened her eyes, fighting the urge to rub it.

"Because you didn't know I was going to. Besides, I think you got some glitter on my lips."

"I guess I did...but it looks so hot!" Ann said as she rubbed her finger across my lips seductively. She was squirming as she stood in front of me, the fire in her dreamy chocolate eyes showing her inner desires.

I put the blanket on top of the car, and had Ann turn around. She placed her hands on the car roof again, just as she'd done in front of her Aunt and Uncle's house, and I proceeded to frisk her, feeling up her lithe body. Ann was moaning as I fondled her tits, and groped her ass through her little skirt.

"Oh...God," she said quietly as I quickly ran my finger between her legs. I could have said the same thing, amazed at just how wet she was from her excitement.

"You're overdressed," I said as I peeled the spandex over her ass and down her long legs. Ann silently lifted first one foot, and then the other so that I could remove it, throwing it on her car seat next to her little top. She was now completely naked. I toyed with the idea of having her put on her heels, since she'd been driving without them again, but I didn't want to waste any more time. Ann was horny, and frankly, so was I.

I had Ann turn around again, and I waved the dildo in front of her face. She smiled and said, "I'm taking care of myself, I take it."

"To start. If you do well, I may consider giving you the real thing."

Ann let out a nervous giggle as I reached into the car past her and pulled out the Polaroid and an extra pack of film. I grabbed the blanket and put it back over my left arm and tucked the dildo between my arm and my side to hold it. Putting the camera in my left hand, I took Ann's with my right, and I led her toward the edge of the bluff.

As we neared the edge, Ann got more and more excited. So did I, even though I still wasn't sure exactly what I wanted her to do. But part of the beauty of the moment was that I didn't know. I figured that we'd figure it out together. I was reading Ann, and would try to stay a step ahead of her to keep her off balance. I wanted her to be excited by the unpredictability, and the fact that I didn't know for sure myself what I wanted her to do made that a lot easier to accomplish.

When we reached the crest of the huge hill, Ann and I both let out a little gasp, which was the perfect reaction since the view was breathtaking. I remembered being with Tina just weeks before, looking from a mountaintop on the East Coast, at the beauty of the world below us. And while the terrain was different, the overwhelming sense of awe I had was the same on the West Coast. I wondered again as I had then just how far into the distance I could actually see. At moments like that, you realize just how small you are in the grand scope of what's around you.

"It's beautiful," Ann said as she leaned in to hug me, her hand running under my shirt again to touch my chest.

"It certainly is. But not as much as you are," I said as I kissed Ann's forehead.

"Mmmm...I love you, baby."

"I love you to, Anna...but I think it's time you gave yourself a little love," I said, changing the mood of the moment. "Wait right here, and don't move."

I walked down the hill about fifty yards, and spread out the blanket. Leaving the dildo in the middle of it, I turned and looked up at Ann, who was standing there like a goddess looking over her universe. I took a quick picture and walked back up to take her in my arms again. "I feel so safe in your arms, Neil," Ann said, knowing I was about to ask her...or rather, to make her go out on a shaky limb.

"And I'll be right here, waiting for you."

"That sounds like that song on the tape you sent me," Ann laughed, referring to the Richard Marks tape I'd bought and mailed to her. I wanted her to listen to it, and since she worked so much, she didn't listen to a lot of radio to know that particular song was being played all the time. When she got the tape and listened to the song, she called me at work to tell me how much she felt connected to it, and how that was definitely written for the two of us.

"Our song?" I said, as I moved a little, pretending to dance with her to the music in our heads.

"Yeah...I guess it kind of is, isn't it?" she said, smiling as we both realized we HAD a song.

"Time for you to go."

"What am I supposed to do?" she asked.

It was a fair question, and the answer only came to me as she asked the question. "I want you to walk down to the blanket and lay out like you're tanning in your back yard at home...and I want you to show me, and the people driving by, just what you do when you get too horny."

"Oh...fuck. Really?"

"Yes, really. But you need to be out there for 10 minutes before you're allowed fuck yourself. And once you start, you're not allowed to stop until you cum twice."

"I don't think that will be the hard part," Ann said, taking a deep breath.

"What's the hard part, then?" I asked, already knowing what she was going to say.

"The waiting...I'm not sure I can do it."

"You will. Now get going," I said, swatting her ass with my free hand.

Ann let out a yelp and her eyes grew wide, and she started to walk. But she stopped and turned to me and looked quickly at her wrist, which was bare.

"How will I know when ten minutes is up?"

"You won't...you'll just have to guess. But don't start too soon, or you won't get the real thing until later," I said with a sinister grin. "And I won't tell you if you were right until you bring everything back up with you. Now get going. Time starts when you're on your back and you give me a sign that you're ready."

Ann started to say something, but I put my finger to my lips, and she stopped herself. Her grin told me she was really okay, no matter how much she pretended not to be by the rest of her body language. I knew she was nervous...so was I. And I was worried we were in danger of getting caught. At the same time, I was so turned on I could barely control myself. Actually, I was kicking myself.

"Why the fuck did you tell her that?" I said to myself, questioning the logic of telling her I wasn't going to fuck her if she started too soon. I shook my head, thinking I was only going to end up frustrating us both. Standing as the top of the hill, I said, "Damn, Neil, you better hope she has some kind of internal clock."

Ann spread herself out on the horse blanket, her feet toward the interstate as she stretched her body by lifting her hands over her head. I know it would have been better if she'd been oiled up with suntan lotion, but at the same time, she looked amazing, even from the distance. I took a photo, knowing that it wouldn't be good enough to see anything. But the mere thought of what she was doing, and that I had a picture of it, was enough to heighten my state of arousal.

Holding up her thumb, I knew she was ready, and I glanced at my watch to check the time. It was going to be the longest ten minutes of my life. I considered the thought of walking down below her to take pictures, but I didn't want the noise of the camera stealing the moment. I liked the thought of Ann all alone, just her and her sun on the mountainside. She may not have heard the camera if I'd walked down there, what with the wind blowing, and the cars and trucks racing by her far below on the interstate. Then again, she might, and it was a chance I didn't want to take.

Ann held her legs together at the start, but as time passed, she slowly spread them wider and wider, until her feet were almost touching the edges of the blanket. I could see her thighs shaking slightly, and it dawned on me that the reason she was keeping her arms above her head like she was wasn't to tan the inside of her arms, although that was a byproduct. She was doing it to resist the temptation to move her hand to her pussy and start playing with herself.

Ann was holding her wrists together, her fingers interlaced. They way she was moving them, and her legs, had me puzzled. It was like she was struggling to move. I watched for another minute, according to my slow moving watch, fascinated by the way Ann was acting. "I think she's pretending to be tied up," I said to myself as I smiled. I wasn't sure if I was right, and that only made me wonder more.

I was relieved when the second hand moved past my mental mark of 15 seconds past the top of the watch, knowing she'd made it the required ten minutes. Ann went another minute before succumbing to the pressure that had to have built up to a frenzied state inside her. Releasing her hand, she grabbed the dildo to her left side and brought her knees up to her chest. I wished I could have been on the other side of her, leering at the view that the people far below on the interstate were getting if they knew to look.

Ann's arms were flying as she rammed the big rubber cock into her pussy. She brought her knees up, holding them tucked up tight to her body. Her lower legs were bouncing as she rocked herself back and forth against the ground.

It didn't take Ann long. She was in the throes of her first orgasm in less than two minutes; her screams rolling down the hillside, flowing presumably towards the valley below, if not all the way back to her relatives house. I marveled at how her body reacted to the waves of pleasure running through it; it was both violent and graceful at the same time.

I was also struck by the paradox that was being played out in front of me. Ann was in the midst of an individual act of self gratification, in and of itself personal and intimate in its very nature. And yet, she was literally doing it in front of the world. Anyone traveling on the highway below might be watching her, as I was, as she shared with all of us the personal celebration that was her climax.

I was in awe of the power of the moment. I envisioned Ann as Aphrodite, the Greek Goddess of love and beauty, who was using her feminine powers to spread love and joy across the vast cosmos she ruled over. Perched high up on her mountain, she was giving of herself, literally offering a piece of her inner sexual self to all those who cared to worship her. It was the very kind of picturesque scene that inspired the ancient Greeks to imagine those kinds of Gods and Goddesses in the first place.

Ann finished her first orgasm, and she rolled over, the rubber cock still apparently stuffed deep inside what was I was sure a very wet pussy. She pulled her knees up under her, getting on all fours, with her upper body low to the ground. Reaching back underneath her, Ann held the dildo still, and she started rocking her body back and forth. She was fucking it, hard and fast.

The look on Ann's face made me melt; even from a distance, I could tell her smile was both sexy and crazed as she worked her way toward her next climax. I wished I were the one that was bringing her the pleasure she was experiencing. Her eyes were half closed and she was looking directly at me, but I was sure she didn't see me. She was too involved in what she was doing. And yet, she knew I was there, with her...watching her. There was a connection in those spacey brown eyes, unblinking as she started breathing more erratic.

When her eyes snapped shut, her body shuddered, and Ann let out a low, loud groan. It sounded more like she was wounded, as it came from deep within her chest. "Oh...God...PLEASE!" she finally yelled out. And then she collapsed, her chest pressing against the rough blanket she lay still, except for her back rising and falling quickly as she tried to catch her breath.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"So, did I wait long enough?" Ann said, standing next to me at the crest of the hill holding the horse blanket and the dildo.

"Long enough for what?" I asked.

"For you to give me the real thing. I think that's what you said, wasn't it?"

"Yes," I said with a little laugh.

"So, was I over ten minutes or not?"

"Yes baby...you went almost eleven."

Ann jumped up and down excitedly. Handing me the blanket and said, "Take me to wherever you're going to take me then."

"You haven't had enough? You just came twice."

"Hell, I'm hornier now than I was before, baby. All I thought about while I was doing that was that it was you doing it to me...and now I need fucked for real. Or was this all just a tease?"

I didn't have the heart to make it one, although I did think about it for a moment when she said it. But I was horny too. My rock hard cock was tenting up my shorts, and Ann reached out and unzipped my fly. She fondled my shaft and said, "So, would you like to come outside and play with me?" I wasn't sure if she was talking to me, or directly to my cock, but my cock answered for me, pulsing in her hand.

"That's what I thought," Ann said giggling. She dropped the folded up blanket at my feet, and was quickly on her knees in front of me, sucking down my prick in one quick motion.

I snapped a picture of her as she gave me an incredible blowjob. I was still amazed that she'd learned to deep throat me almost at will, using the fake prick that she was still gripping in her right hand to practice while we were apart. And practice makes perfect, because she was good at cocksucking before, but now she was a certified expert. The way she was smiling around my shaft let me know she loved what she was doing to me as much as did.

Ann spread her knees wider, and slid the dildo back between her velvet thighs. She began fucking herself in time with her head as it moved back and forth over my thick, hard shaft. After a couple of minutes, I felt my balls start to contract. Between the wet sounds of Ann slurping, and from fucking herself...AND the moaning she was doing, I was getting close. Ann sensed that too, and she stopped and grabbed the base of my shaft.

"Not so fast, baby. You owe me a fuck. Where to you want me?"

I didn't remember promising that I'd fuck her there, but I supposed it was implied. "I don't know that I 'owe' you one, but I'll always be happy to help you when you need it," I said with a grin.

I couldn't think of a better place than where we already were. It was the reason we stopped there in the first place, and I think we both knew that was where we'd end up. I had Ann stand up and spread out the blanket again at the very crest of that big hill, while I got undressed. She watched me out of the corner of her eye, like she was seeing me get naked for the first time. I actually got a little thrill out of her sneaking peeks at me, her mischievous little grin sending shivers up my spine.

As I was slipping off my sandals, Ann got back on all fours, looking down over the passage in the mountains below us. We were pretty much out of sight where we were, but Ann would be able to see the traffic moving below us. She let out a soft moan that was caused by her arousal. It was barely audible, but it still moved me.

I dropped to my knees behind her, and Ann wiggled her ass as she turned to look at me.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard and deep like only you can," she said, begging more than telling me to.

I slid as deep as I could into her warm, soft pussy on the first thrust. I'd expected a little resistance, but she'd fucked herself so well with her rubber warm-up cock, that I bottomed out. My balls swung up underneath Ann, hitting her clit. That struck a wonderful nerve, and she growled.

"Don't stop, Neil...fuck me hard! I want to feel you balls slapping into me!"

I grabbed Ann's hips and started pounding, making my thighs slap into her ass along with my balls. We became the rhythm section of an erotic symphony, playing for the audience below. The smacking sounds of our bodies, along the grunting and the moaning; all coming together as I fucked Ann as hard as I could. She was bucking back against me, trying to make the collision between us more intense...more violent.

Ann eventually leaned forward a little, onto her elbows, and the change in angle and pressure was electric. Ann let out a loud yelp as I seemed to go in further than I ever had. On each thrust inside her tight cunt, she'd make the same sharp sound, until she let loose a minute or two later.

"Fuck Neil...you're making me CUM!" she yelled. She followed that with a scream. It was a scream out of a horror movie; more of a high pitched shriek that lingered in the air around us. I held my cock deep inside her, feeling her cum flow out and cover my balls, dripping from them. My cock was twitching inside her pussy, which was gripping at my shaft. Ann's legs shook for a second and the she went limp, falling gently forward. My cock slipped out of the warmth of her cunt, suddenly chilled by the breeze that had kept us cool during our heated encounter.

"Anna?" I said rubbing her ass, my hard on bobbing restlessly in the air.

"Mmmm," she mewed softly, her eyes closed. The contented smile on her face spoke volumes. She didn't pass out, but it was as close to passing out as you could get. She lay there in a sweaty heap, motionless. So motionless, that any thoughts of continuing our fun on the mountainside quickly faded.

"Mmmm is right. I think you owe ME a fuck now, babe," I laughed as I kissed Ann's temple, knowing she never heard me.

mimaster
mimaster
828 Followers