All Comments on 'Ann Coulter Goes Lesbian'

by Edwarlife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatabout 17 years ago
Funny & steamy

Clever, funny and steamy send-up of Mann Coultergeist. However, prepare to get flamed... some here don't like any political content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BS

Clearly you cannot counter AC's political points so you resort to this nonsense. I accept your surrender.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Poor fumunda cheeze

<p>Apparently poor ol' cheeze wasn’t paying attention in school. I’ve rarely read a more illiterate piece of tripe masquerading as commentary. How curious it is that cheeze can’t refute other folk’s ideas so, instead, he resorts to personal attack and invective. Is that a mark of intelligence, or just ignorance?</p>

<p>As for this “story,” it’s so ridiculous and so childishly written, it doesn’t warrant a comment beyond this simple line.</p>

<p>Ron123XYZ@foreveranonymous.naturally</p>

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 17 years ago
It made me laugh!

I don't know if that means anything special, good or bad, politically speaking. Good satire is always a pleasure. Our friend Mr. (Gary) Cheese certainly expresses his opinions and that is what democracy needs and thrives on. We all need to think and express our thoughts. Watch for the results of the "Bong Hits 4 Jesus" case before the Supreme Court and see where free speech is headed. We should know soon.

LynnluvsLynnluvsabout 17 years ago
Hey anusomous in red state

What do you put in YOUR car's gas tank? A wad of Bill's?

LynnluvsLynnluvsabout 17 years ago
Hey Edwartlife and fart cheeze

What do you put in YOUR car's gas tank? A wad of Bill's?

LynnluvsLynnluvsabout 17 years ago
Sorry anonymous in red state

Thought you were the dork that poured all his brain into his rant and the thimble is half full.

thebulletthebulletabout 17 years ago
Pretty funny in a neocondolezza kinda way

The other day my wife read me the following quote:

Ann Coulter said: "I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,'

I replied: "Do you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'CUNT'?"

EdwarlifeEdwarlifeabout 17 years agoAuthor
A word from the author

What great comments! I knew my story would piss off a lot of people. Ann is a closet leg-humper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
EXCELLENT

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! HOTTTTTT!!!!!!! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree with Anon in Red state before me

she has great political points, and i admire the woman. but here i thought it'd be decent to see a fiction about a total change around, well, you sucked at it. badly. this was garbage. Liberals make crappy sex stories as well as crappy politics apparently LoL.

FallenMorganFallenMorganabout 16 years ago
How It Could've Been Better...

If she was tricked by a liberal guy who pretended to be conservative, and the guy put pictures online, that would've been great!

Pretty good story, except you know, not all Liberals are hairy all over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hilarious

That was...absolutely hilarious. I loved it.

davidwattsdavidwattsover 15 years ago
Priceless

I loved it as satire, and the sex was good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Story

How stupid and unrealistic. Anyone who has ever heard Ann Coulter speak knows that she loves MEN! She's totally girly and the furthest thing from a liberal dyke you could get. Now if you made it Hilary Clinton I could understand. She must be gay married to that limp ass french fry eating bitch and then staying married to him after being cuckqueaned! I think your politics are overshadowing your writing judgement by choosing Ann.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it,

And I'm conservative, maybe?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdwarlife@Edwarlife
22 Followers
Published erotica writer, and writer of custom erotica. I also write in several nonerotic genres, including money, psychological drama, quizzes, and self-help. Buy my new book of pussylicker stories: https://www.amazon.com/Women-Their-Pussylickers-Cunnilingus-Vignettes/dp/B0...