Anna's Next Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to the chair behind her desk and sat down then told him to come to her and kneel. He shuffled around the desk, pants still down and went to his knees before her. She grabbed the hem of her skirt in both hands and hiked it up while bringing her knees up over the arms of the chair. Reaching forward she grabbed his hair and pulled his head down so the hairy secret between her thighs was inches from his face. He stared at it, mesmerized. Her scent drew him in and he pressed forward extending his tongue but she held him back for a moment and spoke to him.

"Yes Paul. You are right. That is what I want and it's wonderful how you understand that without having to be told. It will make the next two weeks delightful. You have much to learn but I can see you are apt. Just start by making me feel your love for me. Go ahead. You may taste me now."

She gently tugged him forward until his lips and tongue pressed into the crease of lush wet tissue that split her hairy mount. With a soft moan he began to love her, licking her up and down with adoring hunger, then plunging his long tongue into her depths and writhing it about. He thrilled when she sighed deeply and rolled her hips as her pleasure grew. He licked harder but then she took hold of his hair and restrained him a bit.

"Softly at first Paul. But it feels so good. Just continue. I'll teach you."

Sometimes with soft spoken words and sometime with just subtle signs she indoctrinated him in the rudiments of pleasing Woman. At length she used her fingers to part her hairy lips and held his head back to let him see the little pink epicenter of her desire. "Lick there now Paul. Hard!" He fell to it, wriggling his tongue hard but yet with loving passion until she gasped and her body convulsed and her firm thighs pressed his head hard between them. His mouth lay open over her button and a gush of salty-sweet juice poured from her, filling him. He gulped it in and swallowed. Jane went limp, her legs draped over his shoulders. His face was buried deep in the wetness of her cunt and he let it stay there, in paradise. After a long moment she recovered herself, took his face between her hands and ravished his mouth, invading it with her tongue. Then she gently pushed him away.

"Amazing Paul, especially for a first time. You are a special and I hope some day you can make life heaven for the right kind of woman. Such a shame it can't be me. Now it's time for you to get what you deserve."

She reached down to take hold of him. His shaft was stiff as wood. With knowing hands she stroked its length until she felt the extra-hardening that told of his imminent eruption. Before his first spurt she pulled his cock upward and toward her between her legs. He let out a deep sigh and spouted gob after creamy gob all over her mount and her crevice, falling to hands and knees when finished, dazed by a pleasure never dreamed of in his short life. His face was again just inches from her sex.

"Paul, you'll have to clean me up now. Use your tongue. Come on!"

Obedience came automatically now and he lapped up the leavings of his delight while she guided him to every speck. Then she had him serve her once more, refining her instructions until she came again, giving him another heady draft of her liquor. Then: "That will do for today Paul. We'll continue tomorrow. Go home. Sleep tight. You were wonderful."

Over the next heavenly two weeks she had trained him. She was strict and rigorous in her instruction and would not let him come until he had mastered his lesson and given her satisfaction. He learned to please her from top to bottom, several sessions being devoted to learning the delights his tongue could bestow upon the brown blossom of her anus. Jane marveled silently at the depths of his probing there. But the inevitable day came when she had to say goodbye. They had one last "detention" together. Before leaving she took his face between her hands, stared deep into his eyes and spoke in a voice that induced a trance. She told him he must never speak of what had passed between them unless he heard some very special words from another woman. Then she kissed him fondly as he stood there in a daze, walked to the classroom door. She turned and snapped her fingers then walked through the door and closed it. Paul awoke from his trance puzzled to be standing alone in the classroom. He shook his head and made his way home, memory suppressed but not erased.

Paul finished his story and then just slumped down, propping himself up on his hands as if exhausted. Anna looked down at him nodding her head and thinking.

"She was one of us! Poor thing. She surely wanted to claim him for her own. Who could blame her? He's a treasure. But it was not to be. So she did the next best thing. She enjoyed him within the time she had and prepared him in case another one of us might find him. And she was a master of that hypnosis some of us learn. I often wish I had taken that training. But at least the key words were made known to us all. He would have kept that memory buried forever if I hadn't found him. I wonder what temple she is with now. I'll have to ask Reverend Sister Claudia to search her out for me."

Then she turned her attention back to him.

"Paul, do you still love her?"

He flinched, looked up and caught her eye for a moment then looked at the floor, fidgeting, blushing.

"You do don't you?"

"Y...yes."

"Do you love me Paul?"

With that he flung himself at her feet, kissing them. "Oh yes! More than anything, anyone. But I'm so sorry I can't help it!"

Anna reached down to lift him up and held his face close to hers. "It's OK darling. You have my permission. I can accept your love for her. Soon you will know why but that will have to come later." She held him to her breast as he wept softly, weak in his relief. After a few minutes she gently pushed his head lower, down into her wet fragrant sex.

"Now Paul. Love me some more. Do everything you know. Everything she taught you. Then I'll let you come."

She thrilled as his practiced tongue turned to its work. She let him find his own way for awhile then raised her knees and pushed his head lower, pressing her anus against his lips. His tongue slithered out to plunge deep into her rectum, caressing, wriggling, making her feel his love as never before. She lapsed into that blissful daze that only artful rimming could induce, lost in it but still musing.

"Goddess she trained him well! And that tongue! So deep inside me! I'm losing my mind! I'd propose to him tonight if I didn't know better. I must find her and invite her to the wedding!"

Her desire peaked. She needed her release. With a rolling of her hips and a soft tug on his hair she let him know she was ready. He came up to lay tongue to her and then rocked her world by slipping a finger tenderly into her anus, nestling it deep in her rectum, fucking her with it softly as he caressed her pulsing nubbin. Climax took her, shredding the fabric of her universe and then he went to the butterfly. Orgasm followed orgasm, each blending into the next, seamless, ending in that sweet daze of contentment.

When she composed herself she gave Paul permission to fetch a towel, spread it out and give himself relief while she watched. Her satisfaction let her regain her reason and composure long enough to force herself to send him home lest she lose control and behave in a manner unbecoming a strong Sister: showing weakness for a mere man.

But she couldn't resist seeing him the very next night. A month passed and they were together every evening, Anna enjoying the fruits of Jane's training and adding refinements of her own. She subjected him to rigorous and prolonged practice at rimming. Every session she would kneel in her chair facing the back and present her exquisite behind. He would press his face deep into her cleft and rim in her depths until his tongue became an utterly tireless instrument of pleasure, able to wriggle and slither inside her hole without stopping for even a moment no matter how long she kept him at it. It drove Anna half mad with delight and she felt that weakness growing. She knew it was time. She needed the counsel of her dearest friend, Reverend Sister Claudia if she was to avoid catastrophe and shame.

When not with Anna Paul spent most of his time languishing in his apartment. All that mattered was the snail paced passage of time until the car arrived again to whisk him to heaven for a few more hours. He burned with curiosity over where her house was. It was clear she didn't want him to know and he could tell Emma varied the route back and forth a bit just to confuse him. One day he flirted briefly with the idea of secretly taking his phone with him so he could use GPS but he dismissed the thought. When he knelt before Anna he was naked not just in body but in mind and soul as well. Those deep brown eyes would see through him. He would blush in his shame and betray himself before a word was spoken. And he had to admit he loved the feeling he had on his knees before her, the feeling of submission and abandonment of all pride and dignity. It somehow felt natural and right, as if he had found his true station in life.

*************************************

Reverend Sister Claudia Marne was an early riser. She loved to get up to watch the sun rise every morning over the wooded hills that made for such a lovely view from the window of her living quarters on the temple's top floor. That morning, as usual, she was draped comfortably over her rimming horse, a unique, leather upholstered piece of furniture. She straddled it, supporting herself on the knee rests along its sides and the cushioned top under her breast, her wide shapely posterior spread out, presenting itself. Behind her on his knees was her husband Charles with his face pressed deep between her swelling creamy cheeks giving tender worshipful love to her anus with his well trained tongue. She had him doing the soft rimming now, the gentle lapping tongue strokes that brought relaxation and that sweet sense of being adored without reservation.

Claudia was a hefty woman and in her own way a rare beauty, a figure from a Rubens masterpiece, tall with perfect curves, heavy breasts, swelling broad hips, milk-white skin, short curly raven locks and emerald eyes lighting up her elfin features. One of the many joys of Sisterhood was the Mother's permission for her to be herself, love and embrace her body as it was without regard to the advertised standards. And yet there was no excuse for a Sister to not keep herself up. Her daily workouts were rigorous. She was light on her feet, moved with a muscular grace and had a strength that she'd used to put more than a few pig-males squarely in their place.

She sighed in contentment. These morning sessions did so much to calm her and prepare her for the long day ahead. It was a special time of communion with the Mother and it gave her a feeling of the world being in perfect order, Woman and man in their proper relationship. Goddess knew it was just a pleasant illusion. She was a driven perfectionist, ruler of the temple and sheperdess to her flock with an iron fist in a velvet glove.

On a table in front of the horse lay her tablet and phone. She busied herself, going over the calendar of upcoming events and checking the temple's finances. At about seven o'clock her phone rang and on the screen appeared the name "A. Rostova." Wondering why Anna would call at this hour she switched on face time and gasped at the sight of her friend.

"Anna! You look frazzled my child, not at all like yourself! What in the Mother's earth can be the matter?"

"I'm in love!"

"Is something wrong with that dear?"

"What I mean is I'm over the moon and delirious and afraid of playing the fool and shaming myself. He'll be my Next. I swear I won't let him get away and he may well be my Last. I'm not so young anymore and might be ready. But I'm losing control. I can't bear being away from him. I need your help! I need your strength! Will you come over this evening? About six o'clock? Please? You must meet him. Then I know you''ll understand and you'll know how to counsel me."

"Of course dear. There are some things on my schedule I'll have to move around but what are friends for?"

She wiggled her behind to let Charles know he should go to the hard rimming that was the prelude to orgasm. His loving tongue probed deep and she rocked back and forth, gyrating her hips, grinding her wide lovely ass in his face as her arousal built to its crescendo. He wrapped his arms around the sumptuous curves of her ass and answered her motions, forcing his tongue deeper. With a roll of her hips she let him know she was ready and he craned his neck backward to reach with his tongue toward her clit. She came hard, gushing his mouth full. Not a drop fell to the floor. Her body relaxed, molding itself over the horse as she basked in her contentment. Then it was time to start her day. She dismounted, turned to Charles and gave him a tender kiss on the forehead, picked up the end of the leash attached to his cock ring and led him back to his holding cell.

When Claudia arrived that evening Anna briefed her, especially about Jane Richardson's role in the whole matter.

Paul disembarked from the limo that evening and undressed by the garage doorway thrilled as always about spending another few hours with Anna. He walked briskly down the hallway, erection bobbing shamelessly, knowing Anna welcomed the sight of it.

But this evening she had a visitor. A large, dark haired woman wearing a hooded red robe sat on the end of the sofa nearest Anna, who sat in her chair, entirely naked. He couldn't think of anything to do but go to his usual spot on the floor in front of her and kneel. He glanced at the woman, noticing an emblem embroidered in golden thread on the left side of her robe, the circle and cross that signified Woman. She nodded in greeting with an air of solemnity but he also caught a twinkle of playful lust in her eyes.

"Paul, I would like you to meet my best friend Claudia, She's the Reverend Sister of my temple."

He glanced from woman to woman, confusion on his face. Reverend Sister? Temple?

"No need to try and understand now darling. Suffice it to say it was urgent to me that Claudia should meet you. The things that will happen tonight may seem strange and confusing to you but please trust me. Everything will be made clear to you in good time. Without further ado Paul, I would like you to give pleasure to my good friend here. I would like you to do everything you do for me."

His eyes snapped back and forth between the two women finally coming back to Anna's as a flaming blush covered his face. He saw movement from the corner of his eye and turned. Claudia had shed both her robe and her solemnity and now displayed her exquisite fleshy nakedness, settling down on the couch, fondling her big hairy cunt and looking at him with a gleam of anticipation in her sparkling emerald eyes. She opened her legs in invitation.

His mind reeled. He felt drawn in toward that luscious looking hairy gash and leaned toward it, then caught himself and looked to Anna, shamefaced.

"Didn't you hear me Paul? Go ahead! Taste her! Claudia is my best and dearest friend. I love her and I want to share you with her. Now like I said at first. Do everything for her."

Head spinning he leaned in to do Anna's bidding. But, though Claudia's scent and taste dizzied him, he was timorous, hesitant, feeling guilt and shame over his desire for this other woman, still fearing Anna's anger should he show too much passion.

Claudia gave a sigh of anticipation when Paul first laid his tongue to her but it soon gave way to frustration. She looked over to Anna. "He's holding back. He doesn't get it!"

"Paul!" Anna barked. "What's wrong with you? Didn't I make myself clear?"

He looked at her.

"Does Claudia turn you on Paul, do you think she's beautiful?"

"Yes!"

"Then why don't you show it?"

"Won't you be angry? Jealous? When I taste her I feel like I'm falling in love."

The two women rolled their eyes and shook their heads, breaking out in gales of laughter and then almost in unison spoke the same word in a tone of exasperation: "Men!"

Anna recovered herself and Claudia suppressed her mirth by covering her mouth.

"I guess I might have expected this Paul. I thought you might be different after our conversation about Jane but I see there are some things you'll just have to get used to. For the last time: Claudia is my best friend, I want her to share in the pleasure you give me. There is no jealousy between Sisters, only sharing. If you feel like you're falling in love with her that's as it should be. How can you give her real pleasure if you're not sincere, if your heart isn't in it? Now you will get your face into Claudia's cunt and you will use that tongue I've worked so hard to train to satisfy her. And you will do everything! Now get busy!"

She grabbed his head between her hands and shoved Paul's face into Claudia's wet fragrant crotch. He allowed himself to melt this time letting her scent and taste take him to that special place. He loved her with lips and tongue and finger with the same passion he showed Anna and had shown Jane years ago. Her body writhed and her hips thrust hard, forcing her womanhood into his face until suddenly the big thighs clamped his head in their remorseless grip, cutting off all light and air, nearly smothering him into unconsciousness as she convulsed in the throes of her ecstasy. Just in time she went limp and lay sated, moaning and giggling softly.

But she wasn't finished with him. Leaning forward she grabbed his hair and pulled his face deep in her crotch once again rolling her hips upward to press her anus hard to his lips. He responded with a wriggling plunge of his tongue, straining to reach depths yet un-probed. Her grip on his hair was fierce, painful as she held him there. Anna's rigorous training served well. His tongue never tired as he reamed her ever harder in answer to each insistent tug on his hair and driving of her hips. He ground his nose against her clit to finish her. The great thighs closed again as she pulled him upward to gush her juice into his mouth. She locked her ankles, lost in her convulsive delight. And this time the smothering blackness fell as she held him tight in her fleshy grip. When she relaxed in her satisfaction he collapsed to the floor senseless, only to awaken to Anna's soft slapping.

Paul looked up at her, his face smeared with Claudia's juices.

"Much better Paul. I think you're beginning to understand. It's quite simple. If I choose to share you with a Sister and give my permission you are free to fall in love with her for that time, in fact you are expected to." She grabbed his hair and pulled him toward her. "My turn now!"

After Anna enjoyed her climax she pushed him back gently and he knelt at their feet. Looking from woman to woman he saw warm affection in their eyes. Anna dispatched him to the bathroom to fetch a towel, had him lay it out diagonally and kneel at one end. She made him wait awhile just to tease him then gave him permission to give himself relief. Both women giggled like schoolgirls when he erupted in a creamy gusher that flew the length of the towel and splattered over their bare feet. Claudia made no secret of how impressed she was by the strength and volume of his ejaculation. On Anna's command Paul licked his cum from their feet and she dismissed him for the evening.

Anna and Claudia sat together in silence for a few minutes after he left. Then Claudia gave her appraisal of the situation.

"It's not hard to see why you're feeling loss of control. He's a rare one. That tongue is one in a million. It went so deep! And he never tired. It's clear he has strong in-born submissive inclinations, the makings of a perfect husband. And I must track down Jane. I'm dying to meet her too after knowing the work she did with him. It's given me kind of an itch. I still love Charles, sweet man, with all my heart and I'll enjoy him tonight and give him his Pleasure too as always. But it also makes me want something more, someone to match Paul, although I doubt I'll have much luck with that any time soon."