Anna's Next Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now for the hard part. Anna, you are going to have to deny yourself, for two weeks, no less, starting now. You'll just have to put him out of your mind for awhile and have faith. You still have your everyday marital pleasures to tide you over. You have still been enjoying John haven't you?"

"Of course. The few hours I've spent with Paul every evening are exquisite but not enough to satisfy all my needs."

"But I also think you know what he'll inevitably do when he's deprived of you for two weeks. And then I think your healthy anger will allow you to reassert yourself.

Paul lay face up on his bed trying to collect his wits and make sense of it all. He knew he had stumbled into a strange secret world where women reigned. There was some kind of religion involved that exalted Woman over man. He knew he wanted to be part of it, having found pleasure and love he'd never imagined within it. Three women of compelling power had come into his life and he adored each of them but knew Anna had primacy. Surrender and submission were the keys to unlock the heavenly gates.

But Anna broke off contact. Calling her was not permitted, he knew instinctively. A week passed. He had forgotten about school and the part time job in the library he held to make ends meet. Food was running low. His rent was overdue. He went on line to check his bank account. There was money there. Ample money, seemingly from out of nowhere. And evidence of electronic payments being sent to his landlord, the phone company, the power company. He saw Anna's hand in it. Her house and car suggested wealth. He sensed there were other women like her out there, perhaps more than a few, friends and associates who would pull strings for her to get things done. There might be any number of them,Sisters, a secret network. Most likely the principal of his high school who had invited Jane for the school year and arranged for privacy during his "detentions" with her was one of them.

He knew he was under her protection but the days without her were torment, the ache in his balls unbearable. On the twelfth night of his deprivation he found himself lost in a dream. In it he lay on his back on the rich thick rug before Anna's fireplace. Anna straddled his face and he was loving her anus with his tongue as she rubbed her lush wetness over his face. Then it was Jane on top of him and then Claudia and back to Anna. He felt himself coming, woke to find himself stroking his shaft, ejaculation inevitable. He tore his hand away in desperation but it was too late. He creamed his bed sheets until they soaked through leaving an incriminating and spreading stain. Two days later in the early evening the phone rang.

Paul waited outside the building as usual for the car to arrive. When got in and the door closed and it started moving he felt like he was being driven to his execution. His shame would be written all over him when he came before her and she would know. When he entered the door into the house he undressed, slunk down the hallway, went to his kneeling spot on the floor before her chair with downcast eyes, not even daring to look at her.

"Paul! Look at me!"

He raised his eyes to hers and drew in a sharp breath. She was in her chair as usual but wore her thigh boots, a black leather corset and elbow length black leather gloves. She held a short, mean looking whip in her hand. She knew. There was a black leather satchel beside her chair.

"You did it didn't you. I knew I wouldn't even have to ask. Would you like to offer some lame excuse perhaps? I don't recommend it. You'll only suffer more! Come in the bathroom! Crawl!"

He followed her on hands and knees. She carried the satchel with her. The bathroom was spacious with a floor of polished black granite tiles. She stopped him, making him kneel in the middle of the room. Opening the satchel she took out a short chain with a golf ball sized lead weight hanging from it and a fierce alligator clip on its other end. She bent over him and clamped the clip on the bottom of his scrotum, stretching the sack painfully, the clip's teeth biting deep. Then she took out two more of the same and clipped them to his nipples making him flinch and cry out. He heard a whooshing sound and her whip bit him across the back and then the buttocks and the lashes continued, fore and backhand strokes falling in rapid succession as she worked her way in a circle around him. As he writhed and twisted from the pain of the whip the weights bobbed and jiggled, adding to his torment as the clips bit hard. When out of breath she pointed to his groin with her whip.

"Now jack yourself off if you love it some much! Come on! Shoot your filth! All over the floor!"

He looked up at her beseeching but her eyes were stone. He was stiff as iron in spite of himself. He was in her presence. With a sigh he started jerking, the weights bouncing as he worked his arm back and forth, amplifying his pain. He came quickly despite all, shooting a copious load.

"Now lick it up! Get down there! Every speck!"

He leaned over to comply and the weights made the clips tear his flesh. She put her booted foot on the back of his head and forced it down. His cum was splattered in a wide swath four feet across the floor. She guided him with her foot until he had cleaned everything and then ordered him back to his place.

"Again!" she barked. He was limp and drained for the moment but it made no difference to her. When he hesitated the whip whistled through the air and stung him hard across his ass. He stroked himself hard. The sight of her standing before him, the image of the enraged goddess, actually helped arouse him in spite of his pain and terror. It took longer this time and more lashes fell to urge him along. He came again, less this time and then, inevitably, it was: "Again!"

He knew better than to beg for mercy. He just started jerking, looking up at her in fear. She helped him along a bit with lustful look and some lewd posturing. He hardened himself again somehow but had to jerk with all his might. His cock was being rubbed raw, adding a burning sting to the pain from the biting clips. He managed a weak spurting but there was to be no mercy: "Again! You'll stop when you are empty!"

Doggedly he jacked on but his arm tired and he took a severe round of lashes when his cadence slowed. Blood from his raw cocked lubricated him. At last he gave out one small spurt and then there were just dry spasms. He licked up the last of it and collapsed on the floor, rolling on his back. Anna detached the cruel weights but gave him a hard stomp on the balls and then: "Get out of my house you pig!"

Paul fled, doubled over in pain from her cruel stomp, scooping up his clothes before stumbling into the car still naked. He managed to put on shirt pants and shoes during the ride. When he got home he threw himself down on his bed and covered his head with a pillow, sobbing, cursing himself for the weakness that had seemingly cost him heaven. Exhaustion from his cruel ordeal brought merciful sleep. But when he awoke there was a pain in his gut that never stopped. He fell into a depressed stupor unable to eat, having no interest in living.

He holed up for a week, all hope of ever seeing her again gone. He didn't bathe or shave. Then somehow he summoned the will to clean himself up, perhaps driven by the need to dull his pain with drink. There was nothing in the house. He would have to go out for it. In desperation he decided to go to a bar a couple of blocks down the street where the college crowd hung out, hoping against all that he might find some way to cheer himself. He settled into a stool and ordered a stiff one, then another and kept them coming. A fog of drunkenness started to dull the pain. Someone bumped into him, stumbling, drunk, a petite blonde. She slurred an apology as their eyes met. It was Kathy.

She giggled drunkenly and planted a sloppy kiss on his mouth as if her perfidy had never happened. "Sho where ya been? I've mished you. Shorry 'bout that thing with Rex. He dumped me ya know. Wanna hook up? Maybe shtart over?"

Desperate for anything or anyone that might soothe his loneliness and sorrow he let her lead him by the hand back to his place. They tumbled onto the bed. Kathy took charge, first stripping his clothes off then hers. She straddled his thighs, facing him and took his cock in hand. It was limp as a noodle. She tried sucking it, something she had never done for him before, but it wouldn't rise no matter how she coaxed it. After half an hour or so she cursed him for being a worthless impotent wimp, dressed herself and stormed out. Unseen by both of them was the black limo parked three rows back in the lot across the street.

Paul just lay on his back, his depression falling back over him like a shroud. He knew only one woman could make him rise and she was gone from his life. Luckily his drunkenness brought sleep. He woke to the ringing of his phone and gasped when he saw the name on the screen. He was barely able to answer in time.

"What were you up to last night Paul? Don't bother lying you son of a bitch I already know!" There was fury in her voice but underlying it a hurt seemingly too deep to bear.

"I'm already out front in the car. Get your sorry ass out here now!" Mind reeling in mingled joy and terror he bolted for the door. The car door opened and there she was, dressed once again for punishment, thigh boots, corset, gloves, whip in hand. When he stepped in she grabbed his hair, forced him to the floor face up and planted her booted foot across his throat as the car drove away. The icy rage in her glare withered him.

"So I decide we need some space for awhile and there you are back with that slut?"

"I thought it was over! You kicked me out. It seemed like you hated me!"

"Did I say it was over?"

"No."

"Then that means it is not. And I decide if things are over between us not you. It may well be over tonight but first I want to hear you confess and tell me everything you did with that tramp. But for now just shut up until we get home."

His fear made the ride seem short, even more like the ride to his execution than the night of his last punishment. He wondered if she would believe the truth. They arrived in the garage and she kicked him out of the car onto the floor on his belly. She hopped out behind him and planted her spike heel on his back, gouging him.

"Up the stairs! Crawl you worm!"

He groveled up the steps barking shins and knees and taking a few lashes to urge him along. He crawled down the hallway to the living room with Anna close behind giving him kicks and lashes the whole way. He went to his place in front of her chair and knelt with head bowed. She sat and the interrogation commenced.

"Did you enjoy fucking her?"

"I didn't!"

"Didn't fuck her or didn't enjoy it?"

"Neither! I didn't and I couldn't!"

"Couldn't?"

"I couldn't even get hard! She tried to turn me on but nothing happened. She just got mad and left!"

"I'm supposed to believe you had the little tramp naked and ready to romp and you couldn't get hard? And what did she do to try and turn you on?"

"She sucked my cock. But nothing happened! I couldn't get hard because she wasn't you! I love you! No woman on earth can even come close! Please believe me! Please forgive me! Or if you can't please just put a knife through my heart so I don't have to live without you!" He threw himself at her feet, tears trickling down over her boots as he kissed them.

Anna's face stayed cold as stone but within her heart melted. She did believe him and would forgive him but he still had a price to pay. His cock had been in the slut's mouth after all. The thought of it repulsed her and he would have to know pain to atone for it. But she couldn't contain her feeling of relief that nothing more had happened and decided it was time to ease his fear. She reached down and tugged him up to his knees by the hair and leaned over so their faces were close. The terror in his eyes gave her satisfaction at first but then compassion took hold and she kissed him deeply, feeling him melt in relief.

"I do believe you and will forgive you Paul but your cock was in her mouth and I can't let that go unpunished. Follow me now. Crawl!"

Weak with relief he groveled behind her still fearful but willing to suffer any punishment if it meant forgiveness. She led him to another door off the living room. It opened into a stone lined corridor with a heavy, iron bound wooden door at its end. The click of her boot-heels echoed off the stone walls. Passing through that door they entered a large, stoned lined circular chamber. Straight across from the door stood a large leather throne on a three step dais. He couldn't identify the other strange looking "furnishings" in the room but the many whips that hung on hooks along they walls left no doubt that this was a place of torture and punishment. Terror returned.

Anna led him to the center of the room where a pulley hung down from the ceiling with manacles depending from it. She locked them onto his hands and walked over to a switch on the wall. When she pressed the button he was raised so that his toes just touched the floor. She pulled a sort of wooden rack from along the wall and placed it in front of him. Two boards ran horizontally across the rack level with his groin. The top one was rigged to slide up and down on threaded shafts with large wing nuts at the top. She raised that board, grabbed his cock and balls and pulled them through the resulting space, then lowered the board, pinching his organs between and tightened down the wing nuts so his tender parts were trapped hopelessly between them, stretched, protruding, utterly vulnerable. She turned the wing nuts tighter until he cried out in pain. Then she went to where the whips were hung, selected a long bullwhip and stood facing him.

"I can't tell you how much or for how long I'm going to have to hurt you my poor dear. You are going to suffer terribly but I promise there will be no permanent harm and when you have suffered to my satisfaction you will be forgiven and we will be lovers again."

Then with a practiced and graceful motion of her arm she flicked the whip. It whistled toward him and struck his chest with a loud crack bringing searing pain and a scream from him. Just seconds later another lash hit him across the belly then another lower down getting ominously closer to his cock and balls. She landed a pair of strokes on the insides of his thighs below the board getting ever closer. It was clear she had complete and unerring control. She paused.

"Those organs of yours will get some special attention later. But first I'd like to see how you look with plenty of red stripes."

She flicked the whip out again and it wrapped around him, the tip slashing hard on his flesh leaving a thin welt around his body. Working her way in a circle around him she continued without let-up despite his pleas for mercy and then cries of pain blending into one long sobbing moan of despairing torment. He saw no hint of love in her eyes, only a gleam of cruel delight. When she had him zebra striped from shoulders to waist she stopped for awhile and stood in front of him within whip range, eyes riveted on his helpless privates.

"Now for the offending body parts. It's always those balls that start the trouble. Fortunately nothing hurts worse under the whip!"

The whip slashed through the air and just the tip of it caught him squarely across his stretched out scrotum. The pain was like nothing he could have imagined, making the lashing of his body seem like soft caressing. He howled in his agony and another stroke fell in the midst of it. But even in his pain he could tell she was pulling her strokes, not applying the full force of the whip. It seemed clear that if she wanted to she could have splattered his organs like ripe fruit. Several more lashes struck his balls and then a lash struck the tip of his cock with cruel and measured precision bringing a stabbing agony.

"I can't forget how that thing was in your little whore's mouth!"

He lost count of the lashes that struck his glans after three. His last memory before his body took refuge from the pain through unconsciousness was of her tossing the whip aside and approaching him with eyes softened, her anger satisfied. He awoke lying on his back with Anna bending over him touching his cheek softly with one hand while soothing his tormented organs with a gentle caress from the other.

"It's over now darling. But now I want you. Follow!"

She strode toward the throne. He crawled behind her still sobbing softly. She mounted the steps and settled into the chair with knees draped over its upturned arms presenting her womanhood. No instructions were needed. He groveled up the steps, pain forgotten. All that mattered was that he was forgiven and she once again wanted his love. He leaned in to taste her but she reached out and held him back.

"Make me feel it now my darling. Make me feel your love and penitence and all will be forgiven and forgotten and we will begin a new chapter in our lives." With that she took his head between her hands and pressed his face into that hairy wet heaven between her thighs.

With every fiber of his being he poured out his worship and contrition. Anna thrilled. The first touch of his tongue left no doubt and she melted as it began its loving work, bringing a pleasure that even she had yet to experience. Not one adoring flick of his tongue was wasted, every movement bringing quivering delight. He went down to caress her anus, lingering there probing deeper than ever, her rigorous training and his supernal reverence bearing their sweetest fruit. Her clitoris pulsed and itched, demanding its due. She rolled her hips in the familiar signal and he rose to serve her there, slipping his finger softly in where his tongue had been, making her writhe in delighted anticipation. Her first climax was seismic and then the butterfly fluttered its wing bringing a chain of them, each blending into the next until she went to jelly and the room spun, then faded into soft darkness.

She awoke to feel Paul's tender kisses on the inside of her thighs and over her mount. She lay there for awhile dazed, trembling, savoring, knowing their future was assured. Her dominance and his submission were now set in stone and she was free to pour out the love she had been fearing. It was time. She would send him home for the night but on the morrow she would propose and she had no doubt of his acceptance although she new there would be shock to overcome when the conditions of the marriage and his enslavement were made know to him. Rousing herself she pressed Paul back gently so he knelt before her.

"One last thing my sweet love and then I'll send you home. On your back now, on the floor."

He laid himself down and she placed her feet each side of his head looking down at him briefly, then lowered herself so her cunt hovered close above his face.

"You must drink from me now. Open your mouth."

There was shock at first but his habit of instant obedience remained. He opened wide, staring upward at the petals of her flower deep within her thicket. She used the fingers of one hand to part her lips and suddenly a golden stream spurted from between them, quickly filling his mouth. It was salty, sharp, pungent, intoxicating. He choked, spilling a bit on the floor but then gulped it down and accepted more. The stream continued and he guzzled it down, a craving started within him, disappointment coming when it ceased.

"More! Please!"

"So glad you liked it my sweet. You'll have more, much more over time. Trust me! Now go home. Tomorrow our lives will take a turn, for the better Mother willing."

All through the ride home and the long wakeful night that followed he puzzled over her parting words. But above all he felt relief. She still loved him and that was all that really mattered. Sleep came with the dawn and he awoke just an hour before the car's usual arrival time. He showered and shaved, dressed minimally as always then went out to wait in the vestibule. The car came and he embarked. The ride seemed eternal. Upon arrival he stripped and half ran to the living room. A fire burned brightly in the hearth, the room's only light. She was waiting for him animal naked, impossibly beautiful, with tender love in her eyes. He went to his knees and then, unable to contain himself, fell at her feet, showering them with kisses.