Anne's Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The truth?" Anne asked.

"Did he kiss you? Did you do anything else? Did he fuck you?"

"Fuck me?" Anne laughed, "No, please."

"But he kissed you?"

"Is this your fantasy Joshua, that I kiss Erik?" Anne asked.

"Maybe. Did he kiss you?"

"Yes, we kissed, I gave him a blowjob."

"Are you serious?" he lay back on the bed, his hands behind his head as he contemplated her words.

Anne put her hand to her head, Joshua was getting annoying, "I told you twice."

"I turns me on, honest. I can't help it."

"Having a threesome was one thing. Dating him is - dangerous," she said, "if we do this, how could it work?"

"So you'd consider it?" asked Joshua.

Anne turned and looked at him, she she could taste the excitement she felt. "Sure. I think it's stupid. For us, but really stupid for you."

"I've been thinking about it a lot. We can handle it."

"You're talking with your dick. What if I really like him? I think I could."

"I'm okay with hit," and he leaned over and kissed her again.

"He has to use a condom," Anne said. I can't risk it like we did before.

"Okay," Joshua agreed.

The lay in bed together, discussing various scenarios that a week earlier she'd mulled over silently. When they were finished, it was agreed that Joshua would start skipping some sessions in order to give her a chance at some alone time. At the very least she'd try to arrange the coffee or lunch she'd contemplated earlier. If she got really lucky, she'd end up spending an evening together with him.

They were both so aroused that they had sex twice more.

-

"Damn," she said, rising out of bed.

"What?"

She put on some of her sharpest gear, intending to catch Erik's eye. The stress of the morning was manifesting itself in a heightened sense of self awareness. The birds chirping seemed louder, and distractions were annoying. She was glad to finally get in the car to go to her class. She was feeling cooped up in the house, and Joshua's pestering was getting on her nerves.

As usual, she arrived early, and did some light warm ups waiting for the full class to arrive. They were almost ready when she spied Erik walking across the field, and she felt nervous. She'd contemplated texting him, but thought better to speak live, be natural.

The session seemed to take forever, Anne annoyed how she felt after Joshua's pounding. When it finally ended, the participants headed out, but Erik stayed behind.

Anne felt the nervousness washing over her like a waterfall.

"Do you want to get some coffee, maybe go out later this week?"

Erik squinted, a smile on his face, "I have to work. Can you do it in the evening?"

"Sure," Anne said.

"Do you want to continue what we started in Santa Cruz?"

Anne bit her lip, embarrassed.

"Yes?" she asked, the word barely audible.

"What about your husband?"

"Don't worry about him, he doesn't mind," Anne answered. She'd practiced this moment all morning, but it still felt weird to say it. "He wants us to cuckold him."

Erik laughed treating her comment as if it was completely normal. "Want to go out tonight?"

"Um, can we make it another night? I have some plans," she said, but in truth she wanted to be ready.

They agreed to meet in two days, Wednesday evening.

Sitting in the parking lot, her hands shook as she took out her phone and sent Joshua a text - "Talked to Erik. I have a date for Wednesday."

The response was almost immediate - "Come home now!!"

Erik met her at the front door. They kissed and he tried to attack her again. This time she told him he had to lay off her body. She wanted to be ready. She pulled out his cock and directed him to the couch.

She held his cock and started to jerk it back and forth. "You like this, huh?"

"Yes,"

"You want me to do this to Erik's cock?"

"Yes!"

"You have only two more days, and it's going to happen, I'm going to grab his cock like this. Can you handle it?"

"Fuck yes, I want it," Joshua's eyes closed, his body already tensing.

"Imagine me, imagine your wife with his big, hard cock."

"I'm going to cum!"

"The next time my pussy feels a cock, it's going to be Erik's cock."

Joshua spurted, thick white ropey liquid spraying onto the hardwood floor and leather of the couch.

"Good boy Joshua," Anne said, and she kissed him before taking leave to the kitchen to wash up.

"That was fucking great!" roared Joshua from the other room.

Anne smiled to herself. "You like it when I do that?"

"Oh yeah."

"I can do that," Anne said happily, "But you need to go to work. I have a shift at the gym in a half hour."

Anne received texts from Joshua all day, ranging from professions of love to naughty innuendo about her "date" Wednesday night. Eventually she learned to stop responding. Joshua was insatiable.

That evening Joshua burst through the front door as Anne put the finishing touches on dinner for the evening. She'd opened a bottle of wine, prepared to get Joshua under control.

After kissing her she gave him a glass and told him to have a seat. She sipped, smiling at him as he jabbered on about how hot the upcoming date was making him. He droned on for a few minutes before settling down.

"Joshua, can I make a suggestion?" she said.

"Sure, anything."

"You're kind of putting a lot of pressure on me. I'm already nervous enough. Can you just shut up about it? I'll give you a blowjob if you'll just shut up. I don't want to talk about it, stop texting me, we can revisit all this again when you get back from work tomorrow night."

"Really? I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Drink your wine. Do you want it?"

He nodded and she glanced to the couch. They made their way to the couch and he unzipped, pulling down his slacks.

She knelt between him and started to suck him.

"Oh God I want to say something so bad right now," he murmured.

"No more," she answered, continuing to mouth him. He was semi-hard, and that puzzled her as she did her best to manipulate him.

"It's just.."

"I'll stop, I swear," she warned.

"Please?"

She rose up, dropping his limp penis, "Nope, that's it, I'm done. I'm going to take my dinner upstairs. I told you."

"Why?"

"Because you're taking the fun out of it. You just won't stop!"

Anne turned, thinking she needed to be firm and kind, and she wasn't so successful at being kind.

As she walked away he said, "Okay, I'll stop. I'm sorry. You don't even have to suck me off."

Anne paused. She wanted to give him another chance.

Joshua continued, "Just, turn around. I'll do it myself. I just want to look at you."

Anne puzzled but appreciative of his attitude turned, crossed her arms and shook her head, smiling at him. She said, "What am I going to do with you?"

Joshua drew a finger to his mouth, motioning that he had zipped it and wouldn't say a word. With his other hand he jerked himself off. Now his cock was rising up, clearly hardening.

"You like this huh?" she said, and turned for him, her ass sticking out proudly in her dri-fit workout pants.

Josh simply nodded, smiling affectionately at her.

She took that as a positive signal, and in a gesture of goodwill, turned to him, hooking her thumbs in the hem of her pants, and pulled down, exposing her bare pussy toward him, her pubic hair trimmed back significantly this morning.

Josh's eyes widened and she licked a finger and then put it between her legs, an exaggerated look of lust on her face as she touched her clit.

Josh stroked even harder, breaking his own rule as he whispered, "Yes!"

"I wonder if Erik is going to touch me like this," purred Anne.

Josh grunted, semen splashing on the floor in front of him.

"You seem to like that couch?" Anne said, chuckling.

"Thank you," Joshua said.

"Okay, I'm going upstairs. You watch TV or something." She took her plate and a glass of water up the stairs to her bedroom, setting it on the nightstand.

She locked the door. When he tried to open it, she called out, "I just need some alone time. Sleep in the guest bedroom tonight okay?"

"What about my clothes?"

She got off the bed and unlocked the door.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I just need a little me time. Is that okay?"

"Sure," Joshua said, giving her a quick kiss. Anne went downstairs for her phone while he gathered a few things and left the room.

"Thank you honey," she said and he told her it was okay and she blew him a kiss and closed the door. Anne looked down at the doorknob and, but locked it again and turned on her computer surfing the web as she ate her dinner. It reminded her of being a teenager, holed up in her own special space. She simply felt an overwhelming desire to be alone.

She opened Facebook.

She paused, a delicious feeling of scheming coming down over her. She had her privacy. Joshua wanted her to fuck him. She found Erik's profile and sent him a friend request.

After 20 minutes she looked again, the Facebook request still not accepted. She pulled out her phone and sent him a text: "Hi Erik guess who?"

Erik: "Anne?"

Anne: "Yep."

Erik: "What's up. I can't stop thinking about Wed."

Anne: "Me too."

Erik: "I have an idea."

Anne: "What?"

Erik: "Let's go to Santa Cruz again. Finish what we started."

Anne looked at the text, and felt a tingle between her legs that she absentmindedly rubbed with her left hand as she texted: "Can you get me back by 9 am the next day?"

Erik: "Of course."

Anne: "It sounds fun."

Erik: "Wednesday morning's session is going to drive me crazy."

Anne: "I was going crazy on Monday. LOL."

Erik: "Let's go crazy together."

Anne: "In the morning and in the evening? I don't work."

Erik: "Especially in the evening."

She closed her eyes, enjoying the pleasure between her legs as she contemplated her next text, wondering how far she should go.

Fuck it, she thought and got up, silently made her way to the door, and fiddled with the knob, ensuring it was locked. She peeled off her pants and grabbed her phone. The master bedroom closet had a large sliding glass mirrored door. She turned, trying to find the best angle.

She eventually settled for laying on her back, the camera pointed between her legs, so her face wasn't shown. She examined the photo, lewd, but sexy. Even she loved her body, she realized she was something of a physical narcissist. She sat back on the bed, thinking as her left hand once again made it's way between her legs. She attached the photo of her pussy to a text "You can put it in me this time" and pressed the send button.

Her heart raced, unable to believe she'd done it. She felt the tingling sensation start to overwhelm her and her phone buzzed. It was a message from Erik: "Oh my. I'll put it in you LOTS of times."

She closed her eyes, imagining the possibilities, and came. She couldn't get to sleep until 1 am, her mind and body anxious.

-

She woke up the next morning to the sound of the garage door opening. She looked at her phone again, a long list of texts between the two, including the dick picture she'd begged him to send. She grinned wickedly as she sent that to her email to store on her computer. If nothing else, she'd have a momento.

By 2 pm she was on the back half of her shift, working the front desk at the gym and she couldn't help herself, sending a text to Joshua: "Hey, you didn't come last night. You sleep okay?"

Joshua: "Yeah, fine. The guest bed is kind of comfy."

Anne: "Thanks for the alone time. I needed it."

Joshua: "I thought I saw your light on late."

Anne grinned. She texted: "I have a surprise. Two surprises. LOL"

Joshua: "Really?"

Anne: "Are you alone? Private?"

Joshua: "Yep!"

Anne forwarded the picture of Erik's hard cock.

Joshua: "WTF. Is that Erik's?"

Anne: "Yes"

Joshua: "When did he sent that?"

Anne: "Last night. We texted."

Joshua: OMG. Oh my fucking God.

Anne: "Want to see what I sent him?"

Joshua: "Jesus. Sure."

Anne again forwarded the picture of her pussy.

Joshua: "Wait! You sent that? To him? OMG"

Anne: "We agreed to go back to the hotel in Santa Cruz. That okay with you?"

Joshua: "YES."

Anne: "When we're there you can think about his cute prick inside me."

Joshua: "Cute? No."

Anne: "It's cute. I like it."

Joshua: "I can't believe this is real."

Anne: "Oh it's real. Real big."

Joshua: "I mean this whole thing. Wife!"

Anne: "Just imagine I'm his wife tomorrow night."

Joshua: "FUCK"

Anne: "Honeymoon suite. LOL"

Joshua: "FFFFUCCK."

Anne: "Correct."

Joshua: "I don't know Anne. I'm going crazy."

Anne: "Too late. C you tonight!"

Joshua: "FFUUCCK."

Anne left it at that. He should enjoy that for a while.

-

As per their custom, Anne had just wrapped up making dinner when she heard the front door open and Joshua call out to her. She had prepared for this meeting, putting a box of condoms on the coffee table.

"Can we talk about it?" he said after greeting her with a kiss.

"Sure," Anne answered, smiling. She felt better today, she had been in control of the conversation.

"I can't believe it," Joshua said. "This is going to happen?"

"It doesn't have to, I could call it off," Anne wanted Joshua to have the right of refusal, she didn't want him coming back at her later, bitter if everything went wrong. She walked to the living room, pointing out the box of condoms.

"Magnums!" he chuckled. "Oh Jesus Christ!"

"Should I call it off? This might be your last chance."

Joshua seemed to ignore the question, the said, "Can I see the texts?"

Anne retrieved her phone, an embarrassed smile on her face. She didn't feel right just handing it over, but she supposed it was only fair and he didn't seem upset at all.

He took her phone and sat down on the couch and when he finished, he looked at her blankly, "Holy fuck. You sent him a picture first?"

Anne grimaced, "Sorry?"

"It's okay. I just, I don't know, I pictured him sending it first."

Anne shrugged, "I was so turned on."

"It's like you seduced him," and now Joshua had the wicked smile.

"Hardly," Anne laughed.

"Can we do it? Please?"

"No," Anne shook her head. "I was sore yesterday, I don't want to have sex with him feeling all used."

"Let's do it like yesterday? I can give you a little show?" she offered.

Joshua unbuckled, "No problem," she answered.

This time she sat on the couch next to Joshua, who shifted to the side to see her better.

Anne gave him a coy look, and put a hand between her legs, pouring on the sexy charm.

"Is this what you want to see, you want to see how Erik is going to have sex with your wife?"

She rubbed herself between her legs through her tight black pants.

"Yes," Joshua whispered, his cock already hard.

"Imagine him with me, imagine how it's going to be."

"Yes," he answered.

"Why don't you open the box, pretend you're Erik," Anne purred.

He picked up the box, smiling and unwrapped it, pulling out a gold foiled condom.

She reached over and touched his dick, then she took the condom, unwrapped it, and slid it down his cock. It sent on smooth, but didn't really hug his penis well. It surprised her. She hoped she didn't buy something too big.

"Woah," she said a little embarrassed for her husband, "I'm sorry."

"Tell me my dick doesn't compare."

Anne paused, confused, "What?"

"Just do it, tell me you want his big dick, not my dick."

"I want his dick, not your dick," Anne smirked, wondering what Joshua was up to.

"Yes," Joshua said, "Touch it!"

"I'm not touching your dick! I'm going to touch his dick. His big hard handsome cock."

"Fuck, I love it," Joshua stroked the latex, his eyes rolling up into his head.

"Really?" Anne said, snapping out of character.

"Yes really. He's such a good guy for you. I can see it."

Anne smiled, "Thank you for letting me be with him."

"Go on, please, tell me how you want his cock."

Anne pulled her pants down, now she was in her panties. She bent over on all fours, her hands and knees sinking into the couch cushions with her muscled ass pointed at her husband.

"Maybe I'll let him fuck me like this, I need his big dick to fuck me like this," and she rocked back and forth as Joshua nodded his approval. She reached back, pulling her panties to the side, exposing her to him. She slid a finger into her slit.

"Yes, fuck me Erik, fuck me with your big strong cock."

"YES," moaned Erik loudly.

"I don't want my husband's cock, I want your cock!"

Erik spurted, groaning as he exhaled. Anne looked at the condom milky white fluid seeping down his cock beneath the rubber sheath.

"Thank you Anne. Honestly, thank you. That was so great."

"You liked that?"

"Something about the helplessness, the humiliation of it all. I crave it."

"Well you might get humiliated for real tomorrow night," Anne joked.

"I hope. Please, let me know when you do it. Text me."

"If you want," Anne shrugged. Joshua was getting stranger with each day.

-

Anne stood in front of the hotel room mirror. She wore a white garter belt and stockings with her white lace panties and bra. She held her breath, examining her body from a couple of angles, deciding the best way to walk into the room where Erik lay on the bed.

She opened the bathroom door, nervously smiling as she made eye contact with Erik.

"You look incredible," Erik said, clearly pleased. He was already naked on the bed, waiting for her.

She walked to him and he sat up, gently grabbing the backs of her legs as he pulled her to him. He ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed her stomach, light, tender kisses, and the yearning she had for him deep inside her grew stronger.

He stood up and kissed her, gently running his fingers up her sides, his fingers brushing against her breasts. His hard erection brushed her side, and she reached down and gently stroked it.

"Mmmn," he groaned, and his big hands gripped her, picking Anne up. She laughed, surprised, but he buried his face between her breasts, the fabric of her bra holding them up and they jiggled. Her taut, sensitive nipples rubbed the fabric.

Effortlessly he adjusted his hands, now holding her by her bottom and he turned, placing her gently on the bed, a feather in his arms. He set her down on the bed

"Spread your legs," he whispered, and she half sat up, leaning on her elbows as she opened herself to him. She held her breath in the anticipation of his touch. He knelt down, his face inches from her sex and he reached out, the tips of his fingers gently connecting with her clit through the white fabric of her panties.

"God yes," she said, throwing her head back.

"Are you ready?" Erik asked, his fingers running circles over her panties.

"Yes," she moaned.

He pulled her panties to the side, her sex slick with her wetness. He planted a kiss, full-mouthed and passionate on her entrance and Anne squealed, his touch electric. She wasn't going to last long.

"Yes, just like that," and she smiled at him, his blond hair in her fingers as she enjoyed his tongue and lips.

His tongue now darted into her, and he licked, from her insides to her clit where his tongue expertly flicked, her nerves as tight as piano strings as she cried out in a high pitched wail as the pleasure radiated from her groin.

She reached out, pulling his head tighter to her as his lips again slurped against her, wet and hot and her cries turned rhythmic, moaning as her orgasm built.

"Yes," she cried repeatedly until like a thunderclap the orgasm peaked and she lost her voice, unable to speak as her breath left her body and she clutched the sheets, feeling the wave pass over her. He'd only touched her for two or three minutes.

"You poor thing," he said, looking up at her with a grin.

"What?" she said, wiping a tear from her eyes with an embarrassed smile.