Anne's Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Couric
B_Couric
286 Followers

She felt a hand touch hers and realized it was Joshua. She squeezed it and moaned "Thank you. He's incredible.."

She could feel Erik's heavy balls slapping her ass, sperm filled bombs ready to inject. She ratchet up the teasing for Joshua.

"Come inside me," she cried, "Do it. I want your sperm. Pretend you're giving me a baby Erik."

Erik tensed at the words, suddenly slamming deep into her. She was amazed she could handle his size, but any pain she felt was masked by pure pleasure. He came first, grunting, and his cock felt a little softer as he withdrew from her.

She hadn't cum, wondering if the condom made it just a little more uncomfortable than she admitted to herself.

Erik flopped onto the bed beside her, and she looked up, amused to see her husband take his place. He slid into her easily. It was pleasant enough, but she couldn't help but smirk at him, as he tried earnestly to fuck her as Erik had just done. There were no moans, no cries of pleasure, she just looked at Erik and smiled, watching him remove the condom carefully. She turned her attention back to her husband, his body light as a feather compared to Erik, as if he was afraid of hurting her.

"Come on," she encouraged Joshua, "You can do it."

"What?" even Joshua laughed, the situation comical.

"Lean into me, grab me, take me," Anne said, half teasing, half serious. She slapped his ass, hard.

Spurred on like a horse, Joshua leaned in.

"Wait wait," Erik snickered. "Stop for a second, pull out."

Joshua pulled back.

"I'll put it in for you," Erik said, a sly smile on his face and he reached over, making a show of holding Joshua's hard little penis with his thumb and forefinger, sticking his pinky up as if he was holding a tiny tea cup.

"Oh," Joshua paused, smiling.

"Hold on," Erik said.

Anne watched as Erik's fingers manipulated Joshua's smaller penis. Joshua looked down, shocked, but didn't pull away. Her own fingers found her clit and rubbed circles as her husband started gasping for breath.

Erik picked up the pace, jerking Joshua more quickly. "Uggh, oh God," Joshua grunted, looking at Anne with something like shame.

"Come for me Joshua, come on," Anne said, wanting to see it, wanting to see Joshua forced to come from Erik's fingers.

"Look at me Joshua, look at my cock," Erik said, stroking Joshua quickly, vibrating his cock back and forth. Anne watched Joshua's eyes glance at Erik's penis and he seemed to grimace before tensing up and coming, powerful squirts splashing on the sheets where Erik directed it.

Anne grinned wickedly at her husband her hand between her legs. It was one of the most unexpectedly hot things she had witnessed.

"Erik, touch me," she said and Erik leaned in his hand working the same magic on her clit. She closed her eyes, the image of her husband getting jerked off in humiliating fashion by Erik's big fingers fresh in her mind. Erik sunk his fingertips into her opening, pulling her legs back as she trembled. She felt another hand on her groin, and then another and both guys were there, helping massage her.

Her husband leaned in, kissing her while Erik knelt down between her legs, his mouth again expertly tonguing her.

Her own orgasm hit her like a roman candle and she cried out, tears rolling down her face as her anus puckered, her vulva quivering in pure bliss.

-

All three lay back on the bed, recuperating between rounds, Anne in the middle, the guys on each side.

"I feel like a queen," Anne said, nudging both of them.

"I feel just fucked up," Joshua said, but he was giddy with excitement and it was obvious in his voice. The others laughed.

"I just really want to thank Joshua," Erik said, "It's not every day one does knew things, imposes on the life of another guy, shares his property.."

"I'm not his property!" Anne said.

"I was talking about surfing," Erik said sounding nonplussed and then grinned. The others laughed.

"What are we going to do going forward?" Joshua said.

"Whatever happens, happens," Erik answered.

"Can I still go out with Erik?" Anne asked Joshua.

"If you fucking try to steal her I'll cut your balls off," Joshua said to Erik.

"I'm afraid you'll need a rather large sword," Erik joked.

Anne looked at the ceiling as she listened, "Let's just take it slow. Erik, I'd be shocked if you didn't have a girlfriend soon anyway."

"She wouldn't be as good as you," Erik said.

"They also wouldn't be married," Joshua said.

"I'm not so sure about that," Erik laughed.

"We'll just play it by ear," said Anne, seriousness in her voice. She hoped Erik didn't find a girlfriend, then admonished herself silently for being so greedy.

She reached over and felt Erik's cock and grinned.

B_Couric
B_Couric
286 Followers