Anne's Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Couric
B_Couric
285 Followers

"I don't think your husband has touched you like this in a long time."

Anne remained silent and Erik rose up and kissed her. She also knew she didn't mind her taste on his lips as she did with her husband.

His cock dangled, rubbing between her legs, "Just put it in me, fuck me," Anne said.

"Not yet," he whispered and continued to kiss her, his one of his hands unclipping her garter. She touched herself, her fingers snaking under her panties, but it felt nothing like him.

"Please, now, come on," she begged.

The garter free, he rose up, taking her panties by the waist and pulled them off her body, the thin fabric rolling up on itself as he pulled it off. Clutching her panties, he brought them to his nose and inhaled.

With a throaty growl, he said,"You smell wonderful," and waved them under her nose.

Anne sniffed, out of curiosity and obedience. The scent was familiar, she raised an eyebrow at him and shrugged.

"Have you ever been with a woman? Besides your husband, of course," Erik teased.

"Erik!" she said shocked, and playfully slapped him on his side.

"I'm sorry, I should thank him I suppose," he answered.

"We both should thank him," Anne answered.

"Perhaps."

"Absolutely," she reiterated.

"I'm only teasing. I can't help it," and he unexpectedly rubbed the thick pink helmet of his erection up her exposed slit, tapping her clit.

"Oh fuck!" yelped Anne, "Yes, come on!"

"Anne," Erik said softly, "When we do this, there is no going back."

"I know."

"You might not look at our husband the same way."

Anne tensed, conflicted, but the feeling deep in her stomach screamed for relief.

"Put it in me," she whimpered.

He pushed in slightly and she squirmed, "Oh my God, go slow, it's so big."

"Bigger than your husband?"

"Yes," she said.

Erik smiled and pushed in slightly. Anne exhaled, deep strong breaths, "Ahh," she reflexively said, as his cock slowly stretched her.

His head was now inside, snug, and he pressed in again.

"Go slow, go slow!" she called out, again panting, the relief unlike anything she'd felt. Her husband had bought her a dildo once, larger than him, but whereas the sex toy was large, it was cold and unyielding. His cock felt warm and her pussy throbbed to its touch.

Letting go of his cock he pressed forward, not it was halfway in and she moaned as he pulled out slightly and pressed a little further.

"Now you know what real sex feels like," he said, grinning as he worked in deeper inside her.

"Oh," she cried out sharply, and he had sunk his cock in to the hilt, his balls pressing up against her.

She looked down and he quickened the pace, her lips stretched back, sticky and gripping his erection.

He reached down and tugged her bra lower, freeing her breasts, the hard nipple and quarter sized aureola exposed.

"How often does he fuck you?"

"Oh, shut up," she cried, his hard cock pumping inside her.

He paused, "Tell me,"

Anne's mind raced, "I don't know, once a week maybe, more lately," In truth it had been down to once a month before Erik had entered their life.

He started pumping again, "Does he enjoy it, does he like the idea of you and me?"

"Yes, put it deep inside me" she whispered, reaching down and massaging her clit as the cock slowly pumped inside her.

He quickened the pace, his thrusting at a fast pace, and she moaned, enjoying the feeling fully now. After a minute of this she bit her lip in frustration as he paused, gripping her legs, pulling the together and pushing them back against her body as against continued his thrusts.

'Oh fuck!" Anne yelped, the feeling now intense, his cock reaching every part of her pussy, and the waves rushed up from deep inside her tummy. The first wave crashed over her and she called out sharply, an unintelligible wail.

Almost as soon as the first wave receded, the second one arrived, washing over her and she held her breath, enjoying the pure bliss that came with it.

Again her orgasm throbbed and by the time it had finally subsided, her legs were weak, putty in his arms, her arms resting helplessly by her side.

He withdrew, and much to Anne's surprise he had cum. White semen and her juices glistened on his cock, and with effort she reached between her legs, feeling the juices.

In their passion she had forgotten to use the condom.

Erik held her silently for a few minutes.

"Do you think we should invite Joshua to our next get together?" Anne asked

Surprised, Erik asked, "You want to?"

"He is my husband," Anne answered.

"Sure," Erik said.

She paused, wondering how much she should tell Erik, "He was acting weird, asking me to humiliate him, put him down, tell him how much I want you."

Erik laughed.

They chatted about Joshua, his strange requests and newfound needs.

Getting ready for dinner, she and texted her husband. At first she was going to text something simple, like "we did it" or "it's done", but as she scrolled through their last text conversation, one line stood out and she typed: "I'm now his wife."

The return came just as she flushed: "OMG. How was it?"

Anne: "It was awesome. ;-)"

Joshua: "His dick sounds magical. LOL"

Anne responded, thinking his response a bit silly: "It's supposed to be awesome. ;-)"

Joshua:" I'm going to jerk off. Keep me posted."

She wondered if she should tell him that he made love to her without a condom and decided against it.

-

The next morning Erik dropped her off at 8:30. Anne saw Joshua's car still parked and steeled herself for the inevitable. She'd figured he want her but she felt so sore, she didn't really want to have sex.

Anne insisted so Erik drove off quickly, and she saw Erik peek outside from a window and gave him a little wave. He seemed to be smiling and waved back before quickly disappearing.

The entire morning she thought about what Erik had said about her husband's behavior and she wanted to delve deeper, unsure how she'd feel with any new knowledge about his sexuality.

He opened the door and she smiled, and he kissed her hard, hugging her in a python like grip.

"Woah woah," she laughed, "inside!"

As the door closed she reached for him, hugging him again.

"Upstairs?" Joshua said, "I have to have you."

"Let's go to the couch instead, sit down," she whispered, nipping his earlobe.

"Okay," he said this time taking off his pants without any prompting.

She leaned over him, straddling him as he sat and hugged him, his head against her bosom. His hardness pressed against her, but wearing a summer dress and panties, it didn't touch her skin.

"Do you want to do it here?" Joshua mumbled into her breasts, kissing them.

"Maybe," she answered, feeling guilty, like she was leading him on and interrogating him at the same time.

"I didn't shower afterward, can you smell him on me?" she asked.

His kisses turned aggressive as he did smell her, licking her chest.

"Do you like that, smelling him on me?" she asked.

"Yes," he growled, "I love it."

Uncomfortable, she rose up, half kneeling on his lap, her knee between his legs.

She looked down at him, "Did you play with yourself?"

Joshua nodded, "All night."

"Play with yourself again," she grinned and reached down, pulling his cock up, mocking rubbing it against her privates. She did love his penis, it was simply smaller, but it was certainly easier on her.

"It's not like Erik's, that's for sure."

"No," grinned Joshua.

"Hold on a sec," she got off him, and went upstair for her laptop. It seemed like it took forever to boot up. She came back down, and in her traveling bag she pulled out the half used box of condoms and bottle of lubrication. If she were pregnant, she didn't want it to be a question of who the father was. She wondered how she'd handle the weekend with both of them.

She put the laptop on the coffee table, facing Joshua, the picture of her pussy and Erik's dick pick side by side.

She knelt in front of him, grabbed his hard member and put it in her mouth. It was actually very easy to suck Joshua and he closed his eyes.

"This is insane," Joshua whispered, his eyes on the computer.

"If you have sex with me I want you to wear a condom okay?"

"Why?" he asked.

"I want to pretend you're Erik," she smiled.

"Okay," Joshua grinned, and she opened the foil, rolling it onto him. Then she grabbed the lube and lathered the latex.

"Just hold the bottom when I fuck you okay?" Anne said.

She rose up and lowered herself onto him. It didn't feel that bad, in fact, it was easy and pleasant, but it didn't have any of the raw erotic feeling that she'd experienced with Erik.

"Oh damn, I can't believe this is happening," cried Joshua, and she wiggled her groin back and forth, keeping his member inside her.

"Hey," she said softly, and he opened his eyes, smiling.

"Why don't you imagine us together, look at the pictures," Anne said.

"Your pussy is fantastic,I can't believe you sent that picture," Joshua said.

"Yes, you like it?"

"Yes," Joshua groaned.

"What about his hard cock, that's unbelievable right?"

"Oh God, fuck!" he groaned.

"Imagine it in me. He fucked me with it. You'll see him fuck me in a couple of days,"

Joshu gasped, "What?"

"I talked with Erik, we want to have a threesome."

"I love you, I love you, I love you," Joshua cried, kissing her chest again and Anne giggled.

"I mean, look at it, so strong and big, right in my pussy. His cock is inside me, inside your wife, can you handle that?"

"Yes," he whimpered.

She sped up the pace, wincing a little as the soreness from Erik made her pause.

"What?" Joshua asked.

"I'm sorry," she said stroking his cheek gently, "Erik made me a little sore."

She hopped of him, gently touching herself and sat down next to Joshua, facing him, "Just touch yourself."

"Oh God," he said, stroking himself.

"Yeah?" she said, "You like that? You like me getting nice hard cock? That hard cock?"

She pointed to the computer screen.

Joshua looked back at the picture and his buttocks flexed, "Please," he stuttered.

"Cum Joshua, that's it, be a good boy, you can do it. Cum for me. Look at that big dick and cum for me."

Joshua closed his eyes, refusing to look a the photo, but furiously stroking himself.

"You should thank Erik, he told me we should do a threesome," Anne said.

"I will," Joshua paused, as if delaying his gratification.

"Don't stop," Anne said.

"Do you want to take part or just watch?" Anne asked.

"I don't know, this is so crazy," Joshua said.

"If I told you to kiss me down there after Erik put it in me, would you?"

"Yes."

Erik had asked Anne to straight up ask her husband a question, and her voice wavered as she asked, "Are you bisexual Joshua?"

Joshua paused, and Anne thought maybe she saw fear in his eyes.

"No, I just, I just like you having all this pleasure."

"But Erik, he's such a strong man, he tells me maybe you have feelings for him."

"That's crazy," Joshua said hotly.

Anne leaned in, grabbing Joshua's erection, and started stroking.

"I think a wife has a right to know if her husband's fantasies, even his secret fantasies."

"Stop," Joshua said, but his breathing became heavy.

"You can always be honest with me.".

"I admitted I wanted to see you with another guy didn't I?" Joshua answered.

"Yes, you did. Thank you. I loved his BIG, HARD, COCK," she emphasized.."

He groaned as if somebody had punched him in the gut and the latex reservoir ballooned up with his hot white fluid.

"I think you like it," she said.

Joshua shook his head, "No, not really," but to Anne the cum in the condom spoke for itself.

-

Anne eyed Joshua, sitting at the kitchen table, drinking a gin and tonic. He never drank hard alcohol, but the stress of the last two days finally cracked him. He told her he wanted to be ready for the threesome, but didn't want to drink too much wine as they normally did.

He'd also told her he'd refused to touch himself after Thursday morning's session. He'd masturbated so much he was hurting after they'd finished.

"How's your dick feel?" Anne asked, curious.

"Better, way better," Joshua snickered.

They'd spent the morning nervously cleaning up, trying to get their mind on other thoughts. Now they were finished, and it was a few minutes after 12, Erik was late.

The doorbell range.

Joshua stood up, walking with Anne together, holding hands tightly as they answered the door.

Erik smiled as they opened, "Ready for the big day?"

This seemed to break the ice and they all laughed. Erik leaned in, shaking Joshua's hand and giving him a hug. He turned to Anne, who nervously held out her arms, expecting a polite hug, but Erik turned his head in, kissing her on the lips.

Anne eyed her her husband who seemed to be turning red.

"Holy crap," Joshua said, to the amusement of everybody.

Anne walked upstairs, both guys following her silently.

In the bedroom Anne turned and kissed Erik again, Joshua backing up to sit on the bed, a strange grin plastered on his face.

"Do you like this Joshua?" Anne asked.

"Yes."

"This is how he kissed me on the beach." Anne stared at Joshua, a sly grin on her face. "Go ahead, pull out your cock."

Joshua stood, unbuckled, and sat back, his cock out, rock hard.

She knelt down in front of Erik, unzipping his pants. He helped her, soon standing naked from the waist down as she put his cock in her mouth.

"Is this what you wanted to see Joshua? Me sucking on his big cock?"

Her husband nodded, fisting his own hard member.

Anne stood up, pulling Erik to the bed. Erik leaned back, a bemused look on his face as he looked at Joshua, who continued to stroke himself.

Anne grabbed Erik's cock again, displaying it to Joshua, "Look at how big his cock is Joshua. Can you imagine it inside me?"

"It's unbelievable," Joshua moaned.

"Are you going to cum? Stop it. Don't cum yet, come here," Anne called him with her hand, holding Erik's huge member with the other, and Joshua hesitantly crawled over, the bed lurching from his weight.

"Do you want to watch or do something else?" she offered the cock to Joshua.

"Just watch for now," Joshua said, his voice trembling.

"Do you want a blowjob Erik?" Anne eyed Joshua, smiling after she asked the question.

"Yes," Erik answered and Anne bent down, her lips over his large tool, and licked it from the shaft to the tip, eying Joshua as she licked.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes," both men said at once and they laughed at the confusion generated by the question.

Anne kissed the long thick member, tender pecks, before leaning in and taking the tremendous head into her mouth. She squeezed him from the base, coaxing sweet clear fluid onto her tongue, smiling at the familiar taste.

Joshua absentmindedly reached down between his legs, but Anne was onto him. "No, no no," she chuckled, and he stopped, smiling.

"Look how large it is Joshua, I wonder how it will fit inside me," she said, winking again.

She shifted on the bed, turning her exposed muscled bottom to Joshua, and grinned inwardly as she felt his lips press against her vulva, slurping as he tongued her, his nose in her ass.

"Mmm," groaned Erik who gently held her head as she bobbed up and down on his hard tool.

Joshua's lips felt nice, and she moaned in pleasure, reflexively gripping Erik's penis tightly.

She recovered, gripping Erik's hard cock with two hands, sliding it up and down, a mixture of spit and pre-cum lubrication helping her slide smoothly as she stroked him.

Erik moaned, "Oh, that's nice, don't stop."

Erik reached down and touched her hands, gaining her attention and she looked up at him as he mouthed the word "fuck?".

She pulled away from Joshua, and lay back on the bed, pulling her legs back as Erik shifted on top of her. Anne looked down at his long hard cock, now pointed at her entrance.

"Go slow," she whimpered, "I've never felt one that large," and she eyed Joshua who grimaced, a wry smile on his face.

"Wait!" she said and everybody paused, frozen.

"Joshua, put it inside me," she said.

Joshua looked at both of them, frozen. Anne wondered if he'd do it, she kept pushing him and surely he'd budge. Then he nodded slightly.

She was already wet, but the anticipation of watching him reach in and grab Erik's cock kindled a little erotic ball of fire deep in her stomach. She watched as Erik gave him a little smile and put his hand on Joshua's shoulder. Joshua glanced at Erik, clearly nervous and even stroked Erik's cock briefly.

"Not bad," Erik said, winking at her husband and he shifted, his heavy cock at Anne's opening.

"Woah," said Joshua. "Condom?"

Anne saw Erik smile and shrug and she said, "Joshua, run downstairs, on the coffee table."

Joshua nodded and hustled out the door.

Erik gave her a dirty look, "Condom?"

"I know, I forgot," she looked down at his hard member at her entrance and laughed.

"Erik, Joshua told me he likes a little humiliation," said Anne.

Erik smiled, "Oh she does?"

Anne gave him a dirty look, but grinned.

They heard Joshua coming up the stairs, his steps heavy as he took them quickly. He entered and made his way to the bed, holding out the box and bottle of lubrication.

Erik said, "I'm kind of busy here, why don't you put it on me?"

"What?" Joshua said.

"Go ahead, you heard him," Anne said, "Or he can do it without one and you can wear it."

Joshua opened the foil package, his own cock sticking straight out as he knelt in, grabbing Erik's penis again, and fitting it on. He carefully unrolled it down Erik's shaft.

"Why don't you lick her, get her ready for me," Erik glanced down.

Anne held her breath as Joshua looked at her looked at both of them and nodded. He bent down, and quickly licked the latex covered shaft.

"I don't know," Joshua said, "Like this?"

"In your mouth," Erik repled, grabbing his hair, "I mean lick your wife, not me, but this works," and he Joshua's eyes went wide as Erik forced himself between his lips. Joshua opened for him.

Anne reached down between her legs, fiddling with her clit as her husband took Erik. "That's so hot Joshua!"

Joshua concentrated on the job, holding Erik's hard cock as he tried to deepthroat him, gagging instead.

"Don't worry, there is always time for more practice," Erik said.

Anne had enough, "I need it now, come one."

Erik leaned over and picked up the lube, squirting it onto Anne.

"Go ahead, spread it around your wife's pussy for me."

Anne closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of Joshua's fingers preparing her opening. Joshua then reached over to Erik, who was sitting up on his knees, and pulled him by his penis back down to his wife, guiding him to her entrance.

Erik pushed. Anne felt her lips stretch, the thick knob crossing into her vaginal canal.

"Slow, slow, it's so big. So much bigger than Joshua."

She looked over to her husband who's hand was now furiously stroking himself.

"Oh," she called out, the feeling of his member filling her again bringing a kind of warm relief through her body.

"It feels so good," she said, the Erik now deep inside her. "You're so much bigger than," she gasped, "my husband."

"Fuck," Joshua said from the side of the bed, rubbing himself.

Erik continued like this for a few minutes, his body enveloping hers, only her thick, muscled legs poking out to the side. She held him tight, wanting to dig her fingernails into his back as the pressure he applied made her heart race and she cried for more.

"Give me your cock Erik. Give it to me!"

Erik's thrusts began in earnest, and he leaned in, kissing the top of her head. It was only then that Anne realized he wasn't just fucking her, he was holding her down in front of her husband, she could not leave his embrace if she wanted to. Joshua had never taken her like this. She wallowed in the feeling, complete submission and surrender to his animalistic power.

B_Couric
B_Couric
285 Followers