Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers

"Fuck me now before I change my mind."

"Honey, when I get through with you, you will never change your mind again." His fingers spread the lips of her pussy. He could tell that she was ready and he didn't hesitate. His cock found the opening and he pushed into his sister-in-law's hot body. His cock was strong and hard as he plowed ahead until he was completely in her. He rose up on his arms and looked down at her pussy with his cock buried in it.

Annie had her eyes shut as he entered her. Just as Paul did he filled her completely. If she kept her eyes shut she would have thought it was Paul and not his brother that was in her now and it was feeling so good.

She opened her eyes when she felt him lift up. She saw him looking down to where their bodies were joined. Her eyes followed his until she saw his cock buried to his balls in her blond cunt.

She looked up to see him staring at her. "Now that is truly a beautiful sight. I have wanted to see this ever since you moved down here."

Annie pulled him down to her and his mouth closed over hers. His tongue made its way in her mouth as she open to receive it. Soon they were in a passionate kiss that drove them higher and higher as his cock worked her cunt like a well-oiled machine.

Annie climaxed but he kept pounding her cunt like there would be no tomorrow. Soon they came together as one. It was a totally fucked out pair as she lay under him holding him close to feel him draining the last of his hot juice in her body. It was only after he was completely soft that she let him roll away.

She looked at him. "I haven't thought about this as long as you have but it couldn't have been any better."

"I agree whole heartily. I can't wait until the next time."

"Next time?" Annie hadn't thought about there being a next time. She had just thought about how good it felt to be with some one new. What made it better was it being the first time with him. "Next time? I think I will like that." She hadn't thought about Paul and Judy since Jim had moved over her on the bed. Now they came back to her.

It wasn't an every day occurrence but they swapped several times a week. During the monthly period for one of the wives the other found her being wife to both men, something they found exciting as four hands worked over their hot bodies. Not one of them was complaining.

Fall was coming on and the hands were back at work in the fields. The crops had to be gotten in and Judy and Annie were back supplying the food and entertainment to the men. Annie still wasn't comfortable around them but she was much better than before. She didn't run now each time one of them offered to take her to bed. Her usual reply, "Dream on." And she would walk away feeling their eyes on her ass.

Once again it was Hammer that caused her the most uneasiness. If she got to close to him she would feel his hand touch her. This brought a tremble through out her body. As often as he could he made sure she got a look at his huge cock buried in his pants. She couldn't help but think about it since Judy had told her how big he was.

She began to wonder, as Judy did, what something that big would feel like in her cunt. When she had these thoughts she would think about him being black and that would make her vow never to find out.

A while later Judy had to go into town for shopping and Annie was left to fix lunch for the crew. Judy had the truck so Paul sent Hammer to the house to get Annie and the food.

She had just finished packing the last box when she heard the truck in the yard. She was shocked when she saw it was Hammer that was coming through the back door to the kitchen. Paul knew that she was uncomfortable around him and he had sent him anyway. "I have it ready to go. You can start loading the truck."

When he didn't move she looked up to see him staring at her. A moment of fear went through her body. She thought about what Judy had said about being raped and that she didn't have to fear that. Looking at him she wasn't so sure. "You can take this to the truck." She said it with all the conviction she could muster.

"I would rather take you to bed."

She was shocked that he just came out and said he wanted to take her to bed. She tried the usual line she used with the others, "Dream on. Now get this food loaded."

He just stood there with his hand on his cock. "It will be you dreaming of this big cock when I get you in bed."

She tried to bluff her way by him by picking up a box of food and walked by him to the truck. He watched as she passed him. "You sure have a nice white ass. It will sure look good stretched over my black cock." She kept walking until she was at the truck. She set her box in the truck and as bad as she hated to she went back for another one.

He helped load the rest of the food and she got in the truck with him. She sat as far from him as she could. The drive back to the field took about fifteen minutes. The longest fifteen minutes of her life.

It started as soon as he started the truck and moved down the cotton road. Instead of her usual jeans she had on shorts. It wasn't the first time she and Judy wore shorts but they usually wore jeans. No sense giving the hands more to talk about. She had not been thinking when she dressed that morning. She was just thinking about how hot it was going to be and that shorts would feel a lot better. Bad decision.

Hammer was looking at her tan legs standing out of the shorts. "Pretty legs, just like the rest of you." He reached across and lay his hand on her leg about halfway from her knee to her thigh.

"No! Don't touch me!"

"You still don't like us black men do you?"

"It's not that. I am married and you shouldn't be touching me like that."

"If I was white you wouldn't mind me touching you."

"It would still be wrong if you were white."

"I bet you think the black might come off on you. You need to talk to Judy, she knows better."

She knew what Judy had told her and she couldn't imagine Judy making out with this huge black man. She didn't say anything, just hoped the ride would be over soon.

Then he moved his hand over on her leg again she reached to pull it away but he gripped her bare leg and she couldn't move his hand. "Don't." Chill bumps were all over her body. She had never been so scared and excited at the same time. She gave up trying to pull his hand away but she still held him.

'Look at the difference in our skin. It is a real turn on for me to see my black hand on your white leg."

In spite of herself she had to look down at his black hand in her tiny white one. It was quite a contrast between the two. She could see where it would be exciting to see the difference between them.

"You like my black hand on you?"

"No."

"I think you do. If you didn't you would have remove my hand before now." Annie looked down and saw she was holding his hand and he wasn't making her do it. She quickly moved it away. She blushed at the thought that he was touching her and she wasn't trying to stop him.

He put his hand back on her leg where she caught it again. Some how she didn't try to push him away but she made sure it didn't move any higher. She could feel his fingers working on the soft inner part of her thigh. This was a very sensitive area for her. Jim and Paul both knew that she liked to be kissed on the inside of her legs. Hammer was fast finding out, on his own, that she liked to be touched there.

"Why don't you move over closer? You may fall out the door way over there>"

"I think I will stay where I am." He reached for her arm and pulled her closer to him. She tried to pull back but he wouldn't let her. She finally set up closer but not nearly as close as he would have liked.

She was now in easier reach for his hand to drop back down on her bare thigh. All Annie could do was hold his hand and watch as he stroked up and down her leg. She wasn't doing a lot to stop him. Nothing like this had ever happened to her. She was always the one who controlled things. With Hammer he was doing the controlling.

His hand moved slowly and sensual on her leg. He liked the feel of her soft white skin under his hand. "Would you like to see what a big black cock looks like?"

"NO!" Even as she spoke she couldn't stop herself from looking down at him. The bulge in his pants was huge.

"I think you want to see what you will be fucking soon. Maybe we will have more time when I bring you back to the house and I will show you what you will have in your pretty white cunt."

Thankfully they were at the meeting place and as soon as the truck stopped she hoped out and started handing out the food.

She set down next to Paul while he eat. "Paul, can you take me back to the house when you finish?"

"I can't Annie. If I don't stay here with them we want get finished. I will have Hammer drive you back."

Annie shuttered at the thought. "I just feel so uncomfortable around him."

"He want bother you. Just relax." He thought she was still just nervous about being around black men and that it would help her to be around them more.

Annie thought about telling him how Hammer had touched her but for some reason she didn't and the moment passed.

The men went back to work and Hammer helped her load the dirty stuff in the truck. She had set the last drink box in the rear of the truck when he moved behind her and shut the tailgate. He had her pinned between him and the truck. He had a hand on each side of the truck with her in the middle. Like the other men he was shirtless and she could feel the heat from his body radiate to her.

"Why didn't you tell Paul about about me?"

"I didn't want to get you in any trouble and for him to lose a friend."

"I don't think that is the real reason. I think you want to see what I promised you coming over here." He moved closer and his lower body pushed against hers. She could feel the huge bulge pushing against her. What was more disturbing was she wasn't trying to get away.

His hands moved from the tailgate to each side of her hips. His hands were large and covered a lot of her hips. He pulled her up and closer to him. His head was next to hers now. "Feel that? That is what you are going to have up you white pussy."

"No, Please turn me loose."

"I bet you never kissed a black man either." He wasn't expecting an answer and didn't get one. He reached down and lifted her face up. She tried to turn her head but he was much too strong for her. His mouth came down and covered hers.

Annie twisted and turned trying to get away from his mouth on hers. She kept her mouth tightly shut but the twisting had her closer to him. His naked chest was pressing against her tits and she could feel them getting hard. Her body liked what she was trying with all her might to stop.

His tongue was working on her mouth but she wasn't giving an inch. Then she felt his hand on her breast. She jumped and her mouth opened to protest. It was the only opening he needed. His tongue pushed through to her mouth. Before she knew it she was letting him kiss her at will.

It wasn't nearly as unpleasant as she had feared. Soon she was kissing him back. Her arms came up to wrap around his neck and pull him closer. Judy had said he could really kiss and Annie was finding out for her self that she was right.

The kisses went on and on with her getting more and more excited. She wasn't giving much thought that it was a black man that was kissing her with so much skill. She just knew that she like the way it made her feel. She could feel the juice running down her legs from the excitement he was causing.

At some point he had unbuttoned her top and when he stopped kissing her he pulled it from her shoulders. She had on her sexy bra but it didn't hide much of her hard nipples. He reached behind her and with experienced fingers had the snap opened in a moment. He pulled it from her shoulders. "Your tits are beautiful." His mouth dropped down to take one hard nipple between his lips.

Annie was pleased to hear him say her breasts were beautiful. She liked his mouth on them even more. It came to a sudden stop when he pushed her hand down to touch his huge cock. Annie jerked back in fright. Like Judy years before, fear made her stop before she went too far. She pushed him back."NO,NO STOP!" She broke away and griped her top. She didn't bother to put on her bra. She pulled the top on and started walking back to the house.

She heard the truck start and then pull up beside her. She didn't look at him but kept on walking.

"Get in the truck."

"No thanks, I will walk home."

"Get in the dam truck. It will take over an hour for you to walk home." He pulled forward and stopped in front of her. She didn't have anywhere to run. "Now get in the truck. Paul told me to take you home and that is what I am going to do. Paul might not care if I long dick you but he would raise hell if something happened to you because you walked home alone."

Annie saw she didn't have a choice so she got in the truck where he held the door open for her. She sat as far from him as possible as he started the engine and moved towards home. She was pondering what he had said a moment earlier.

"What did you mean about Paul might not care if; what did you call it, long dick me?"

"Fuck. Long dick is just another term for fuck."

"What make you think Paul wouldn't care?"

"Look, I am sure you already know but Paul and Shauti dated back in high school. He has had is cock in my wife's cunt as much as I have. We dated together, him and Gloria and me and Shauti. Now that was a white girl that could really fuck. Paul must have thought the same about Shauti. We would go down by the river and fuck till we had to take the girls home.

Annie couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had thought it was a once or twice thing when Paul had confessed to her that he had dated the black girl. "I don't believe you."

"Believe what you want. I really liked that white pussy I was getting on a regular basis. Her folks found out about me and they packed that white pussy up and they moved away. Paul left for college and us black men were glad to see him go. All the girls that slept around were always after him."

"Then here comes Jim. He was worse than Paul. The next thing I know he is bopping Shauti more than Paul did. I dated Judy and she was a lot of fun. She dated several of the black boys as well as Jim. They all thought she was a lot of fun but none of them ever got in her panties. She likes to make out with plenty of kissing and even get her blouse off and suck on her tits but she was still a virgin when she married."

They were back at the house and he cut off the truck but Annie didn't make any motion to get out. She wanted to hear the rest of the story. "Then what happened?"

"Jim and Judy married. Shauti and I married but that never stopped her from fucking around. As far as I know Jim has been straight since he married. That Judy must be some hot gal to calm down an old cock hound like him. I could say the same about you. Paul looks pretty pleased with what he has at home. At least he hasn't been fucking Shauti since you move here."

Annie was speechless. At least Paul wasn't screwing around on her.

"Can I ask you something?"

Annie was afraid of what he might ask but with all he revealed she didn't think it could get any worse. "What."

"Why do you hate us blacks so much?"

"I don't hate you or them."

"You act like you can't stand to be around any of us."

"I am sorry to be that way. Back where I came from there were very few black and they didn't just stare at me all the time. It is more fright than not liking blacks."

"They say the same things to Judy and she doesn't get up tight about it."

"She grew up with you, that makes it a lot different. I have had my share of men hitting on me and that never bothered me. You people are different. You don't just flirt; you just come right out and ask me to sleep with you. You are always bragging about what you can do for me in bed. I am not use to that kind of talk. I know Paul and Jim both hear all of you and they don't even seem worried about the way you approach Judy and I."

"Jim is not worried about Judy. If she had wanted to sleep with any other man she could have her choice. He knows that none of us would dare lay a hand on her that she didn't want. She may be white but she is one of us. You, on the other hand came down here acting like you are better than us. The guys all hit on you because they know you don't like them. I have to say that you have changed a little this pass summer. You didn't do a lot to stop me back there."

Annie turned red because she knew he was right. His kisses and his hands on her were exciting and it was only touching his huge cock that stopped her from letting him go farther. "Why do you keep hitting on me? Go hit on Judy; I am sure that she might like it even better than when you dated her."

"I will get Judy one day when she is ready and I feel like that might not be long. It is you I want now."

"Why? Is it because Paul has been with your wife and you think you should be with me in return? Paul said that you hit on Judy because Jim had slept with Shauti."

"No. I am going to fuck you because you are the hottest white woman I have ever been near. Judy runs a close second and only because you or a stranger and with you high acting ways. I want to put a smile on your face you can't take off. I am not bragging when I say that I have the cock to do it. Would you like to see it?"

"NO!" She opened the door to the truck. "We need to get these things unloaded and you back to work. What will Paul think about you taking so long?"

He had got out and come around to the back of the truck. He had his hand full of dirty dishes. "He will think I am here hitting on you like he would do if it was Shauti he was with. He has behaved so far and that is really surprising. I never thought one woman would ever be enough for him or Jim."

Annie followed him in the house. Hammer knew them quite well. He didn't know that they were swapping around nearly every night. The men weren't content to be with just one woman, and right now the women were just as satisfied with the arrangement. Variety didn't just work for men.

They unloaded the last of the stuff from the truck. When he set the last of the coolers down he turned to her. She was backed up to the kitchen table and with nowhere to run when he moved towards her. "No Hammer, don't start this all over."

"Hey, I just told you that you had nothing to fear. The black want come off, and I am not going to rape you. When I fuck you, you will be the one asking for it." He moved closer until his body was touching hers. His naked chest was barely touching her breasts through the thin blouse. He reached into his pocked and pulled out her bra. "You didn't take time to put this back on."

He tossed it over on the table. He put both hands on her hips and pulled her closer. She tried to back away but the table prevented her moving away from the contact with him. She could feel his huge cock touching her as he moved her hips back and forth over it. Her nipples were getting hard and she knew that he could feel them against his chest. She willed them to stop getting hard but it wasn't working. Her body liked what he was doing to her.

His hands moved up to her waist and on up till he was under each arm. The palms of his hands were touching the sides of her sensitive breasts. His thumbs moved over her hard nipples that just made them even harder. She could feel her self losing complete control. His hands were doing things to her that Paul or Jim had never done. She thought for a moment what Judy had said about them playing with her breasts. How had Judy ever managed to stop them from going farther?"

Annie was breathing faster and Hammer took it all in. This white woman was just as hot as he though she would be. All he had to do was take his time and he would be between her legs with her asking him to fuck her. He set about getting her even hotter than before.

hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers