Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers

His hands moved around and covered her breasts completely. He squeezed them just hard enough for her to know what he was doing. His hips were moving against her lower body keeping his hard cock in close contact with her. His mouth was against her neck as he blew his hot breath against it. Everywhere he touched moved her to a higher plateau. Her breath was coming in gasp. Her nipples were rock hard, and her pussy was soaking wet.

He moved his hands enough to open the buttons on her blouse. When he finished he peeled it back from her shoulders and pushed it down her arms. Annie didn't put up any resistance at all as she just stood there and let him undress her while she kept her eyes shut.

Once he had her out of her top he moved his hands back to touch her naked tits. They were high and firm with big nipples just begging to be sucked. He didn't disappoint her. His mouth covered each of them, one after the other until her hands came up to hold his head on them.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes yes, yes, yessss." Never had her breasts been as sensitive to a kiss and touch as they were now. She stood it as long as she could before moving his mouth to the other one. The same feeling started all over again.

Hammer knew that he could make her climax with his mouth on her tits but that wasn't what he wanted. He wanted all of her and he wanted her to beg him for it. He pulled away from her tits even thought she tried to keep him there.

When he pulled back it left an empty feeling that she really liked. It didn't matter that it was a black man that was making her feel so special. "Don't stop."

"I don't intend to stop. Open your eyes. Keeping them shut is not going to make me white. Look at this black face while I suck your white tits." She didn't open her eyes. "I am not going to do anymore until you open them."

Annie knew that she was naked to the waist as was he, but it was a shock to see his black body touching her white one. The contrast was unreal. It was also the most exciting thing she had ever seen. She had seen interracial couples on the streets and wondered why a woman would be with a black man. The woman was usually blond and very attractive. A woman that could have her pick of many white men and she was living with a black man. Now she could feel the same attraction herself.

He saw her eyes open. "Now watch as I suck this white tit." He proceeded to do just that. She watched as his black face moved down and his lips covered her tit. She was trembling and about to cum when he pulled back. "NO, NO, don't stop. I was almost there."

"Don't worry pretty one, you will get yours before I am finished. He brought his mouth to hers and this time there was no forcing her to kiss him. When his lips touched hers, her mouth opened and her tongue met him half way. Her arms were around his neck and pulling him closer.

The kisses lasted for several minutes while his hands were all over her body. From her nipples down her flat stomach to the top edge of her shorts. The waist was tight and he unsnapped the catch to release the waistband. One hand slid under the edge of her shorts to her abdomen. His finger tips only a fraction of an inch from her golden cunt.

Annie knew what he was doing. The feel of his hand slipping inside her shorts was nothing short of miraculous suddenly she wanted to feel his hand over her sex more than anything. She lifted her hips to him and let her legs spread as much as she could, backed up to the table, opening her body for him.

Her movement gave him freedom to move farther down her stomach until his hand was cupping her wet cunt through her panties. He could feel the heat coming from her pussy. She was wet and slick. He had to get her undressed.

His hands left her pussy to come back up and with a hand on each side pulled her shorts down and off her ass. Her panties came with them. From his knees he looked up to see the golden hair covering her wet cunt. This was a sight he had anticipated for a long time.

When he pushed at her shorts she raises her hips to help him get them off. All thoughts of modesty were long gone. She wanted him touching her all over and not have anything in the way. The first night with Jim had been really exciting because it was a new man for her. It was the same now only more so that she was naked with a black man between her legs gazing at her naked cunt. Her father would kill both of them if he knew what was going on. She didn't give Paul much thought.

Hammer stood back up and lifted her to the edge of the table. He pulled up a chair and set down facing her cunt. He lifted her legs apart to see her cunt opening for him. Like a bitch in heat her cunt was opening and closing before he even touched her. He had never seen a woman so hot and wanting to be fucked. All in due time.

First he pulled her legs over his shoulders as his mouth went to work on her pussy. He had intended to stop before she climaxed but he didn't have a chance. His tongue hit her clit and that was all it took. Annie screamed as she climaxed. She pulled his head tighter to her pussy as she worked it against his mouth and tongue.

He never slowed down when she finished. He kept licking and sucking until she was crying for more. At that point he stopped and stood up. "Don't stop. What are you doing?"

"I am going to fuck you, but not here. I want to fuck you in your bed." He picked up the naked woman and carried her down the hall to her bedroom. He lay her down on the edge of the bed.

Annie was still on a high from the climax and his continuous licking of her cunt and didn't have complete control over her actions. She remembered him picking her up and telling her he was going to fuck her. It was only when she was lying on the bed that it hit her that he was going to fuck her with what must be the biggest cock in the county. The fear that she had before came back to her.

Hammer saw the look. "Don't worry; I am not going to do anything you don't ask me to. You say stop and I will stop, but I want you to see what you can have."

He loosened his pants and pushed them down his thick thighs and off his feet. He left them lying on the floor where they fell. He stood back up to see Annie staring at his cock with eyes as wide as saucers. Never in her life had she even heard of a cock so big. She moved back on the bed. "I could never take that."

"Plenty of women have taken all of it and came back for more." He moved up on the bed and she backed away from him. "Don't be afraid, just touch it. It is just like any other cock you touched except it might be a little larger and black."

Her hand reached out and touched him. Nothing in the world could have stopped her from touching him. He was so large and black, nothing like Paul or Jim and certainly not like the boyfriend that had taken her virginity.

He had moved on the bed closer to her. His hands were all over her body as she felt his cock that her tiny hands could not even reach around.

Annie didn't know just what she expected to feel when she touched him. He was hard but very smooth, just as Paul's was. Paul was more than a handful for her but Hammer was more than both hands could hold. She worked it back and forth until she could feel the pre-cum wet the tip. Her fear of him was gone and in its place was a determined desire to feel this monster of a cock in her cunt.

"Ok. Let's give it a try but take it really slow. You promise to stop if I say it's too much?"

He moved over her and between her open legs. His cock wasn't the only thing huge about him. His whole body was big. Not fat but huge muscled arms and legs. She lifted her legs and spread her knees as wide as she could to accommodate his body between them.

Hammer took the tip of his cock and rubbed it against her pussy lips until she started moving her hips in anticipation of him entering her. With the tip centered at her opening he stopped.

"Why did you stop? I am ready to try."

"You forgot something?"

"What."

"You have to ask me to put it in."

Annie remembered that he had told her she would have to ask him before he fucked her. "Just put it in."

"That is not asking."

"If I don't ask you are just going to stop?"

"Yes, I will get dressed and go back to the field and you can just dream about what you could have had."

"I don't believe you."

He lifted his body away from hers. The tip of his cock moved from her opening. "Maybe next time." He moved to the edge of the bed.

As he stood up Annie called him. "Don't go. Come back, I want you to fuck me."

"You sure?"

"Yes, more than I ever thought possible."

"No backing out this time?"

"No, I'll do all I can to take you."

"Now that is what I wanted to hear." He was soon back in the position he had left moments before.

Annie had never dreamed that she would fuck such a huge cock. If she had it would never have been on a black man. Now she was naked beneath this black hired hand of her husbands and waiting for him to get the rest of his huge cock in her wet cunt. She was already stretched wider than she had ever been and he wasn't nearly finished. She looked down and saw that he was only half way in her. She also saw for the first time his huge black cock in her pink cunt. This was the most erotic sight she had ever seen. Never in her most far out dreams had she ever thought she would willingly be asking this black man to fuck her.

Hammer saw her looking at them joined together. "You like looking at that?"

"Yes. I could never have pictured you in me like this."

"I never get tired of seeing my black cock plowing white pussy. I am glad that white women like black cocks as well." He pushed a little farther down in her until she pushed against his chest stopping him again.

"Wait a minute; Let me get use to you."

"Take your time. Once I get it all in you are going to have more than you ever had before. You'll be crying for me to fuck you."

Annie had doubts about her crying for him to fuck her with much more than she had in her already and he was still moving deeper.

He pushed a couple of inches deeper and she lifted her legs in the air around his fucking hips. She was moving her cunt as he pushed to try to find the path of least resistance. This helped as he gave a big push and she felt his body completely on hers. "OHHHH. STOP, STOP, STOP. Wait a moment." She was stuffed with more cock than she had thought possible. Paul had been big and had to take his time when they first married to keep from hurting her.

After all the fucking she had with Paul and lately with Jim she would have thought she was opened enough that he wouldn't have hurt her so. Hammer was in virgin territory. Neither Paul nor Jim could possible go where Hammer was now.

It was gradually feeling better. "You can push again."

"You have it all."

"I do?" A smile came on her face. "I took all of you?"

"Every inch. You ready to fuck now?"

"Yes. Now I want to see what being fucked with such a huge cock will feel like."

Hammer went to work on her cunt with his cock and on her tits with his hands. His mouth was covering hers in a deep kiss. His tongue was half way down her throat as he tongued fucked her mouth with the same timing as his cock worked its magic in her pussy.

It took her a few minutes before the tightness eased off. Her pussy was wetter than it had ever been and she was already reaching for the top of the hill where she knew the hottest climax she had ever had would be waiting. Her legs had long ago wrapped around his muscular hip and her arms around his huge shoulders. His chest was resting against her nipples and the very touch of him set off flames to each part he touched. The largest flame was in her pussy.

Then she could stand it no longer. The flame ignited and her cunt boiled over. "OH FUCK ME. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" From deep in her pussy where no man had ever been she felt the cum climbing up, up, up until it boiled over and she screamed his name as she pulled him close to her and dropped her legs to lift her cunt closer to him. She was trying to get even more of him in her as she climaxed like never before.

As for Hammer he had never been with a woman so hot and wanting to fuck. Many of the women he had been with could not take all of him and he had to hold back. Not only was Annie taking all of him but also she was pushing for even more. Her pussy was tight and hotter than any he ever remembered. He normally tried to hold back until the woman climaxed and then he would fuck her again.

It wasn't going to happen that way this time. He could feel himself about to lose it and he couldn't make him stop. "OH FUCK, I'm cumin too." He drove deep and shot load after load deep in her white cunt.

Annie had one climax and just as she was coming off the high from that he unloaded in her. The first shot of hot juice pushed her back higher than she had been before. She was twisting her head and crying for him to fuck her and not stop. Then they both had to stop. His weight fell on her naked white body. Her legs fell apart as she held his naked body with his still hard cock buried to his balls in her pussy.

"Oh that was good!"

He whispered in her ear. "You like this black cock now?"

"I don't care what color it is, just keep it where you have it. I have never felt anything this deep in me and I am full of cum. You must have unloaded a gallon."

"I hope you are on the pill."

She was because she and Paul hadn't wanted children to quick. Even if she had not been on birth control she knew that she would not have stopped him. Once she had made up her mind that she wanted him she would have taken him knowing she might get pregnant.

Hammer was late getting back to work. Jim saw him coming back and stopped him. "Where have you been and what took you so long?"

'I was doing a little public relations back at the main house."

Jim looked at him. "Judy or Annie?"

"Judy wasn't home."

"She finally gave in?

"Oh yes."

"I thought it might be Judy."

"Due time old friend, due time.

"I wouldn't tell Paul just now. I know he has been thinking about it for a while but the reality of it might be more than he wants right now."

"He is dying to get in Shauti's pants and knows it will cost him Annie. Now that she has already come through we just need to break it to him gently. Shauti might just be the one that could do that."

"I could take a little of that pussy you have in bed every night myself."

"She is ready when ever you are. I've been waiting for years to get between Judy's legs."

"I thought you were getting that back in high school. I had no idea she was a virgin until I married her."

"It want be long now. A few more times with Annie and then Judy. Shauti is all yours and Paul's."

That night it was Jim in bed with Annie. Paul and Judy were in her room and they could already hear the bed as it hit the wall. Jim was buried in Annie's cunt when he stopped to listen. "Sounds like my brother and wife are having a lot of fun."

Annie spoke up, "I am having fun too. I never thought it would turn out like this when we moved down here. I thought Paul would be jealous but he turned me over to you and hasn't shown any regrets since. I don't think any of us have any regrets, I sure don't."

"You have any regrets about this afternoon?"

Annie froze. "What are you talking about?"

"Annie, don't you know there are no secrets here in the South. Hammer told me as soon as he got back to work. I thought he might have been with Judy, but he told me it was you and he sure had a smile on his face." He was fucking her slowly as he talked to her.

"Does Paul know?"

"Not now but I am sure it want be long before someone tips him off."

"Jim, what do you think he will do? I don't want to lose my husband. I know we sleep around between us but I being with Hammer might be more than he wants to hear."

"I wouldn't worry much about that. He use to like black pussy and once you have it you always want more. I am speaking from experience. Why don't you leave that to Shauti. She has been waiting to get back in bed with him ever since he has been back. Let her fuck him and then he can't say much about you and Hammer." He was fucking her faster as they talked. The talk was getting them both excited.

Annie had not really wanted to swap at first but it was plain that Judy and Paul wanted to be together. She went off to bed with Jim. It didn't take long before she was just as much in the mood as he was. She loved being with her brother-in-law. Knowing her husband was with Jim's wife was exciting to her as well.

Then she found out Jim knew about her and Hammer. Actually she was glad that he knew. She didn't like secrets and slipping around. Paul had never acted jealous when the blacks were hitting on her. Most of the time it just made him hot. He had wanted her to change and not be afraid of them. Well she was no longer afraid. She was looking forward to the next time. Right now Jim was fucking her as good as she could want.

"Fuck me Jim." He did, over and over.

Before they called it a night Jim turned over and told her, "Now you know why they call him Hammer."

"You mean because of his size?"

"It takes a might big hammer to drive a nail that big." She blushed; she liked being under that big hammer.

Jim didn't waste any time telling Judy about Hammer and Annie. Judy didn't waste any time letting Annie know she knew about them.

As they cooked and prepared lunch for the men Judy brought it up. Jim tells me you finally lost your fear of black men."

Annie blushed but she had known that Judy would know about it as soon as anyone. "He just kept after me until I finally gave in."

"You lasted longer than I thought you would. How was it? He is pretty large you know."

There wasn't any use deigning that it was good. "Good, better than good, it was great. I have never been fucked like that by Jim or Paul."

"I have been tempted for a long time to given in to Hammer and that huge black cock between his legs. I know Jim wouldn't mind, he has wanted to fuck Shanti for a long time now. It sure wouldn't be their first time together."

"I am worried about what Paul might say when he finds out that I actually had sex with Hammer."

"I wouldn't worry too much about him. He knew that Hammer was after you from the first day he met you. Our husbands are just alike. Both like sex and lots of it. It doesn't bother either one that we are fucking his brother. I think they are a little surprised how quickly you and I adapted to the sex life they wanted. I know I like it when I am with Paul and hear you with Jim. It is just that bigger turn on for me."

"I feel the same way about Jim. I wouldn't stop doing it with him for nothing. Now that I have been with Hammer I don't want to not be with him again."

"Now I feel left out. I am going to bring Hammer back to the house after lunch and do what I wanted to do six years ago."

"Want they know what is going on if you just bring him back with us?"

"They will know anyway. I don't want to wait any longer."

True to her word, Judy let Hammer know that he should return to the house with her and Annie after lunch.

Annie and Judy loaded up the leftovers and drove off. Hammer stood and told Jim and Paul, "I think I am needed back at the farm house. I may be tied up all afternoon, I will see you tomorrow." He got in a truck and left not waiting for them to say yes or no.

Paul looked at Jim, "Judy or Annie?"

"Both."

"They will have their hands full." He was already thinking about the golden brown thighs of Shanti and how they were going to feel wrapped around his waist. Both brothers were having the same thoughts.

The truck was barely unloaded when Hammer came sliding into the yard. He climbed from the truck with a smile on his face. "One big black cock reporting for duty."

hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers