Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers

He met Judy in the door way. He picked her up like he had carried her to bed a dozen times. Her tiny body was dwarfed by his huge one. When his mouth came down to kiss her she opened her mouth to receive his thick tongue just as she had before she married Jim.

"Take me to bed and fuck me."

"That is just what I intend to do." Annie watched as her sister-in-law was carried to her bedroom. She couldn't bring herself to let them leave her out of the action. She followed to see Hammer toss Judy back on the bed and reach for her pants.

With one tug they gave loose and he peeled them down her hips and off her legs to throw them and her panties across a chair. Judy's naked pussy was wide open for him to see.

He moved up on the bed and his mouth covered her cunt. His tongue was making time as his hands quickly stripped her blouse and bra from her. The little blond house wife was completely naked before the huge black man that she had once feared before. This time fear was the farthest thing from her mind. "Get naked and fuck me!"

Hammer was already moving over her as he pushed his pants down around his ankles. His black cock exploded into view. Judy saw it and for a second she was afraid but that quickly passed as she saw Annie pull his pants the rest of the way off.

Hammer saw Annie as she pulled his pants away. "Thanks don't go away. There is plenty for all."

He turned back to Judy's open cunt. He had wanted to see her under him for years and now she was more than willing. He felt her hand reach down for his cock as she guided it towards her hot wet cunt. The heat from her cunt let him know he was where he needs to be. He pushed and the head slid through the hot opening to her body.

Judy took a deep breath as he entered her. She knew that he was going to be big but if Annie could take him she knew she could. Take him she did until he was completely buried in her ready cunt.

"Oh Yes, This feel just like I thought it would. I wanted you right here a long time ago but I was afraid of how big you are. What a fool I was, I could have been having this all these years. Fuck me!"

Annie watched as Hammer fucked Judy. It was her first time to see another couple fucking. With Paul and Jim they always went to their own rooms. She had never seen anything so erotic as the big black cock pushing its way into Judy's pink cunt. It made her wonder if she had looked like that when Hammer fucked her the day before.

By the time Hammer had brought Judy to two climaxes and then shot her full of his black seed Annie was as naked as they were. When he rolled away from Judy with his soft cock Annie moved up on the bed and quickly took him in her mouth. In no time he was hard again. This time it was Annie spread and waiting as his cock found its second blond cunt that day.

The two women held their own and it was a well fucked black stud that finally pulled up his pants and left for the day. Paul and Jim would be home soon.

It was just as Jim and Judy had told her, Paul wasn't upset about her finally fucking the black hired hand. In bed that night he told her he knew and that he didn't mind. He told her about Shanti and that he had been wanting to fuck her ever since they came back but wouldn't until Annie was ready for it. As much as Annie had fucked away the afternoon she was ready and welcomed her husbands cock back in her cunt once again. It was very good because he was the one she loved. Jim and Hammer made her feel good but it was only sex. Luckily she liked having only sex with them.

It was planting time again and Judy and Annie were once again feeding the workers. Every one of them knew about Hammer and the two wives and the brothers and Shanti. Now the women not only got propositioned but they were constantly felt up as they moved around. Neither one objected.

Annie and Judy had found out that Hammer wasn't the only black with a huge cock. Judy's old friends started coming around now that they knew Judy wouldn't stop them as she had before. She was willing to share them with Annie and she was happy to help out her sister-in-law.

The brothers couldn't very well complain as Shanti couldn't satisfy the two of them. The black wives of the other men took up the slack.

There still wasn't a lot to do in the small town but Annie was content with the recreation at hand.

hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers