All Comments on 'Annie Fucking Oakley'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Go Girl !!

Shoot his ass off Girl - nice one !!!

Next time do some damage to the cheating creep........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HAHAHA!

Reminds me again, why I don't cheat on my wife!

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 12 years ago
Very good

The story does not need anything more.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Story!!!

I am still laughing. Thanks for sharing.

cw159cw159over 12 years ago
Cute

Cute story. I gave you a five just for knowing what a Colt Walker is and that Doc Holiday was a dentist from Georgia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shot husband in ass

thats it? where is the story?

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
meh

too much background, not much of a story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A 3*

because the story was left haning in mid air. What happened to hubby, did Doc and Annie get together? You needed an epilog or a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too many caps.

I hate women that yell all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rather Mechanical

As a first draft it was OK, but you didn't draw me into the story. Also, your legalese is faulty. Unless a will specifically leaves the inheritance to both parties, it is separate property of the child, not community property.

A little more dialog and let us get into the characters, please!

Thanks,

PS, my scoring was to be a 4 but for some reason it gave you a one, sorry about that.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
This is actually a good start to a longer story. I'd like to read more.

Write a full story please....

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Very Good

This is another reason that I will would not cheat. Only an idiot would piss off a woman who is a good shot. Especially at the time of month when her brain isn't working correctly. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ALL IS FAIR

WHAT IS SAUCE FOR THE GANDER IA SAUCE FOR THE GOOSE CHEATING BY ETHER IS A OFFENSE AGAINST THE OTHER SPOUSE . FORGIVE AND FORGET I DON'T THINK SO BUT I AM A SELFISH BASTARD. I GUESS AFTER SEVERAL YEARS I WOULD CHANGE. TRUST BUT VERIFY WOULD BE MY MOTTO AND WOULD IT BE WORTH IT WHO KNOWS.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This Was A Fine Story . Yet ...

I hoped you were going to finish off the " Gonna Sell ..." series though. Really liked the trials & tribulations of a working class rock star theme, you had going on in it . So I say " thank you for this one" but will bless you for getting hot on previous one.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
that was a fine story!

i have always been a fan of westerns but that was good. will be looking forward to more of your work in the future because of this piece. thanks for writing and keep it coming please!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE COUNT WAS TOO SHORT

and she reloaded with the wrong ammo for the bedroom show. TK U MLJ LV NV

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 12 years ago
Liked it!

You forget her father is RICH! His friend is a JUDGE! She only shot him with rock salt. She caught him in bed with another woman. She has a witness who is a professional person and can say she was defending herself. He's screwed. In most areas the Good Ole Boy system wins. That's not legally right but true.

GOOD TALE!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I gave it 5stars

Not only did she get revenge, justice was served cold and wet. This was a funny fucking story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only gave it one star because no zero stars

Just fuckin' stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hope she knows a good lawyer

Because she would need one afterall she shit her husband and would probably spend some time in prison, he'd divorce her in the mean time and take the house and if she's lucky he wouldn't seek some type of physical revenge on her.

It also seems as though she and Doc have a more than friendly relationship and it wouldn't surprise me if they hadn't been cheating themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It

Humor with fucking. Only give it a 5 because there is no 6 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...