All Comments on 'Annie Fucking Oakley'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It

Humor with fucking. Only give it a 5 because there is no 6 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hope she knows a good lawyer

Because she would need one afterall she shit her husband and would probably spend some time in prison, he'd divorce her in the mean time and take the house and if she's lucky he wouldn't seek some type of physical revenge on her.

It also seems as though she and Doc have a more than friendly relationship and it wouldn't surprise me if they hadn't been cheating themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only gave it one star because no zero stars

Just fuckin' stupid!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I gave it 5stars

Not only did she get revenge, justice was served cold and wet. This was a funny fucking story. Thank you.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 12 years ago
Liked it!

You forget her father is RICH! His friend is a JUDGE! She only shot him with rock salt. She caught him in bed with another woman. She has a witness who is a professional person and can say she was defending herself. He's screwed. In most areas the Good Ole Boy system wins. That's not legally right but true.

GOOD TALE!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE COUNT WAS TOO SHORT

and she reloaded with the wrong ammo for the bedroom show. TK U MLJ LV NV

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
that was a fine story!

i have always been a fan of westerns but that was good. will be looking forward to more of your work in the future because of this piece. thanks for writing and keep it coming please!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This Was A Fine Story . Yet ...

I hoped you were going to finish off the " Gonna Sell ..." series though. Really liked the trials & tribulations of a working class rock star theme, you had going on in it . So I say " thank you for this one" but will bless you for getting hot on previous one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ALL IS FAIR

WHAT IS SAUCE FOR THE GANDER IA SAUCE FOR THE GOOSE CHEATING BY ETHER IS A OFFENSE AGAINST THE OTHER SPOUSE . FORGIVE AND FORGET I DON'T THINK SO BUT I AM A SELFISH BASTARD. I GUESS AFTER SEVERAL YEARS I WOULD CHANGE. TRUST BUT VERIFY WOULD BE MY MOTTO AND WOULD IT BE WORTH IT WHO KNOWS.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Very Good

This is another reason that I will would not cheat. Only an idiot would piss off a woman who is a good shot. Especially at the time of month when her brain isn't working correctly. :)

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
This is actually a good start to a longer story. I'd like to read more.

Write a full story please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rather Mechanical

As a first draft it was OK, but you didn't draw me into the story. Also, your legalese is faulty. Unless a will specifically leaves the inheritance to both parties, it is separate property of the child, not community property.

A little more dialog and let us get into the characters, please!

Thanks,

PS, my scoring was to be a 4 but for some reason it gave you a one, sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too many caps.

I hate women that yell all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A 3*

because the story was left haning in mid air. What happened to hubby, did Doc and Annie get together? You needed an epilog or a part two.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
meh

too much background, not much of a story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shot husband in ass

thats it? where is the story?

cw159cw159over 12 years ago
Cute

Cute story. I gave you a five just for knowing what a Colt Walker is and that Doc Holiday was a dentist from Georgia.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Story!!!

I am still laughing. Thanks for sharing.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 12 years ago
Very good

The story does not need anything more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HAHAHA!

Reminds me again, why I don't cheat on my wife!

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Go Girl !!

Shoot his ass off Girl - nice one !!!

Next time do some damage to the cheating creep........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LMFAO

That's how you dooze it!! Very entertaining story. Loved it :) HAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FANTASTIC

A wonderful story with great characters! Would love to see a sequal of some sort with Annie and Doc.

Thanks for great work!

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Great story!

More like this. Please!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Delightful

How stupid do you have to be ...? Bet Hubby is a bit smarter now. For sure, his ass smarts! Can't believe Sweetie allowed the Vixen to run away in the rain with HER fancy boots on!

Great read. Thanks. 5*

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Don't Mess . . .

. . . with a lady with PMS and a gun in her hand. This was a fun story. I'm glad my ex never carried a gun because she sure could do the PMS thing.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Hilarious! One... Two... Three... ...

Hope Annie and Doc get together. Hilarious treatment of the perps. Satan hath no fury like a woman scorned, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why PMS?

Because Mad Cow was already taken!

jackfrostedjackfrostedover 10 years ago
Damage

Hopefully the salt did not score the fine pistol barrels.

Thanks Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Would have liked more on this story. Seems to leave too much hanging

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Girls just wan to have fun LOL

Annie is a cool character - so is Doc - let's see more of them -

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!

Couldn't quit laughing.... Talk about poetic justice....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

funny

Bd4554Bd4554over 9 years ago
Hilarious!

What a treat to read. Simply marvelous.

OmniferisOmniferisover 9 years ago
sequal!!!!!

We need a sequal to see what happens with her and doc, as well as Lisa and her soon to be ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Woops!

Think you needed a bit more research on Black Powder weaponry. When Annie was loading up with the rock salt, she loaded "cylinders"??? Think yu ment "chambers" The "cylinder" of a "BP" reolver has 5 or 6 "chambers" depending on which revolver is being used. 1 "chamber" = 1 load or shot when the trigger is pulled. You got the tripple click of the Walker when being cocked right. Ummmmm do you realize how much 1 oz of salt is?? The standard shot load for my 62 caliber trade gun (smooth bore) is 1 oz of lead shot. By the way, .62 caliber is the equivelant of a 20 guage shot gun & 1 oz of #6 shot takes up about 3/4 of an inch in the 20 Ga bore. In even a 44 caliber pistol, such as the Walker & the succeeding 3 models of Dragoons with 8" barrels wouldn't hold 1 oz of rock salt even loaded clear to the mouth of the muzzle. However -- you ARE correct in the fact that what ever was able to be loaded in the chamber of a revolver, even with the double powder charge, no matter what size from .31 cal to .44 cal would hurt like hell & at close range would most likely destroy a bunch of skin. Oh -- one other tid bit. You mentioned her using a 2/3 charge? One odd thing about BP weapons is that they like what they like as far as powder charge goes. When you find the best load for accuracy, you can halve it, double it, tripple it or even quadruple it & the accuracy stays pretty much the same. The old expression; "Loaded for bear." was what a double charge of powder was called back in the days of Louis & Clark up until metalic cartridges replaced muzzle loading weapons. Sorry for being so long winded. Now, as for the story itself -- great job!!! I always enjoy your stories. You are a skilled story teller.

OldfatanduglyOldfatanduglyabout 9 years ago
Best not cheat.

A sufficiently provoked woman can be vicious! My wife reminds me periodically that Lorena Bobbitt got off scott free...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
finish the story

finish the damn story!!!!!!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
A fun story

I agree this is an incomplete story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OUCH!

And then she went to jail. Funny stuff but the reality is that infidelity or not, she's going to jail for shooting them with the rock salt. Judge won't care if it was a bullet or not. Hubby is going to get most of the marital assets while she lingers in jail . Good idea. Poorly thought out. And the story was unfinished.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
To Paraphrase...

...God made Man

And Mr. Samuel Colt

made the gun toting Woman

Equal to Man

word to the wise...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not my normal choice but it had me laughing.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Finish The Damn Story

....3-4-5 ... BANG!

"Dang, I'll bet that smarts, Bitch! Shoulda started when my dumb-ass Near-Future Ex-Hubby started!"

The End!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

2nd read still funny.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
If ever a follow-up was needed.........

You seriously need to do a part two. What happens in the divorce and do the two main characters get together? Good story, but needs more about what happened after this story ended to make it a great story.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Damn This Is One Fine Story

I cheered the ending of this story. That has happened just one other time. A fantastic 5 Star story.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Almost too much fun!

Very few stories involving guns strike me as funny, but the lead-in and follow through on this one had me chuckling for an hour. Every time I stopped, I re-read the last part from where she was loading the rock salt and started laughing again. I've had a little experience with rock-salt loaded shotguns, but I'd never considered the usage in a hand gun.

Thanks for making my entire evening!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hahaha!

4 stars and a lot of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice little story, just one problem

A Walker-Colt is worth anywhere from $700,000 to a million.

There is no way in hell it would be ANYwhere near where ANYone could get to it, much less a child.

Other than that little mistake, nice little story.

EXursusRhereEXursusRherealmost 8 years ago
@Anony 06/28/16

Says who? Were you there? Is the story a fantasy? Are you an idiot? Not to talk down to you, but why are you reading stories instead of out doing useful stuff? Is it just to nitpick or to show your ignorance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"not to talk down to you"

LMAO You insult the hell out of me for what?

Pointing out the worth of a gun???

What a fucking moron

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
usually not originals

Cowboy Action shooters mostly use replica firearms instead of original firearms.

Replica Colt Walker revolvers are not very expensive, one of the top rated reproductions is less than $400 (US).

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Hat and Boots

She let her go with he favorite hat and boots?

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THEY KNEW WHAT COULD HAPPEN

yet stupidity wins again. TK U MLJ LV NV

hoss6193hoss6193about 7 years ago
5 Stars & Favorited!

Short, sweet, to the point & funnier than hell! Even if this yarn telegraphs it's plot twists quicker than an over the hill prize fighter, it still had me laughing out loud in all the right places!

One of the nifty things about this critter, is that it's about a cheating husband. Don't get me wrong, I love to see a weasel minded, two timing winche get hers, it is refreshing to see a cruel & cavalier hubby get his comeuppance upon occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More or not?

You should add more to the story starting where you left off because it's an amazing story but it needs more added to it because you left two many wholes at the end of the story.

Did she shoot the girl or not and when she got divorced did she marry doc holiday or not​. So yeah to many holes in the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
A Vry Funny Take On A History Heroine

Please could you finish the story? What can I say that hasn't been said ! I know THANKS FOR SHARING THIS BRILLIANT FUNNY STORY WITH US ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

But does need more of an ending.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodabout 6 years ago
Great start.

Needs an ending,

Woodbgood

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
This is one of the stories where I figure it's obvious what the end will be.

Gee whiz. Lisa backs up up and trips on the wet concrete. Sherri, aiming for Lisa's naked midriff, ends up shooting her in the face, one of the larger chunks of salt catching her in the eye. Lisa is permanently blinded in that eye, and the pock marks created by the strong salt punch through her nose. Even with emergency surgery the strong alkali salt ends up in an infection that had been contaminated by black mold in the factory. The nose became infected and had to be amputated. For Jim the same salt pellets caused a deep black mold antifungal resistant infection in Jim's buttock and he died after 12 days later in horrible pain.

Annie was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon on Lisa, and second degree murder of Jim. She died when her head hit the side of her cot when one if the male prison guards that were raping her punched and she scratched the inside of his thigh with a pencil. He himself died when the scratch became infected with.... right again, with black mold.

Doc Holiday, so disturbed by events, moved to California to be near his kid sister. He after much contemplation, he feels he is moved by God, enters seminary, and becomes a priest. His skill as a dentist have him sent out as a Catholic missionary into third world countries where he went with the Catholic Church's version of Doctors Without Bordders. He died at a ripe old 57 years old from complications of Dengue Fever.

Moral of this story? Increase basic medical research in basic anti-fungal therapy before the spread of black mold inundates the country.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another

Another absolute masterpiece of a.short story. Loved it.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Rock my world oops rock my ass

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This needs

To go farther. Love it and want more!

ReadyOneReadyOneover 4 years ago
Ah, to know...

What would be the brilliant Q's answer to the story's final question?

(I'm rereading the Q corpus having grown frustrated with what's been posted by the vast majority of Literotica authors in recent months.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All that build up and back story...

... for basically nothing. This story could have been cut down by two thirds and still have made its point. Did qhml1 get bored or something?

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Perfect

Justice served, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Like

Like it.

DOC226DOC226over 3 years ago
Great Read

I LOVED how this story ended. Her sentence for the two wayward lovers would have struck the original Judge Roy Beam as true Western Justice. More power to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
.

Just would like to see this longer.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

More cheaters should get shot in the ass or kicked in the balls. I still don't understand why married people cheat????????????? funny story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Funny as hell and an ass full of rock salt to boot! Best ending ever!

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInalmost 3 years ago

A retired State Police officer once told me, "There is no more stable firing platform in the world than a terrified woman with a hand gun." He may have been wrong...

MacHardyMacHardyalmost 3 years ago

Love the ending. What a girl!

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

Hilarious.

THANKS

Woodturner2018Woodturner2018almost 3 years ago

A very good story that ended too soon. Too many unanswered questions.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 3 years ago

Love it! I've got a beautiful 36 cal Navy repro in my safe - I always figured popping a cap would give prowlers a religious experience but I kind of like her idea. If it was my wife and her revolver the wadcutters might be .....

Love it! I figure just pop a cap and they wet their britches but I like her idea - a little powder, a little salt and you have a real religious experience ........

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Nothing like a little rock salt in the ass. Nice story needs to be longer.....................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Uhhh......

That's it???? Finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What could have been added ?? Great story.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Can’t vote for some reason. Easy four very cute story and I am sure a fantasy of a lot of us

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Nice little story from RollaMO.

BTW. For Literotica's authenticity fans, it's pronounced Rah-La, not Roll-Ah!

JeffTomJeffTomover 2 years ago

Cute story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story....... But WAAAY toooo short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfinished. But that was your choice. It isn’t mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Headed from the Omaha area to KC, then Springfield and across Missouri by Rolla to Poplar Bluff deep into the Bootheel - the longest damn drive! Been there, a long trip but pretty country all the way to Hornersville, Mo. I enjoyed the 5 years but damn glad to be finished with the drive. Enjoyed the story, didn't need the memories Q. Thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

hsmyershsmyersover 2 years ago

I'm not sure about the ending. You mentioned this story as one you wanted to finish—I think maybe this is a good ending?

JjgetisJjgetisover 2 years ago

Liked the story. Would like to see it continue. Just a thought does pregnancy cure PMS?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastically fun story🤣😆😂🤣😊😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun, fun, fun!

Bill S.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

There is more to this story, but what we have is fun.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

short sweet fun romp sounds like charators a talent like yourself could build on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. Sweet. Hope Annie got her revenge and divorce. Salt in any form in a wound is PAINFUL.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVED THIS !!!

Probably one of the BEST BTB's on the site, and an ABSOLUTE 5 !

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Like

Would have liked a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short. Sweet. Fucking hilarious!

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

A little short, but funny as hell. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it !

"5" all the way.

EastCoaster

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8988 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...