Annie's Education Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes…oh fuck yes Master…" Alex was whimpering, thrashing wildly underneath him.

"Do you think you deserve it?"

"No Master I don't…I know I don't. But please…oh god please…I'll be ever so good…I promise."

Master began thrusting in earnest now, his cock pistoning in and out of Alex's stretched pussy. My own box was dripping. I fought the urge to play with my clit and nipples, knowing if I brought myself to climax it wouldn't be quiet. There was a good chance the two of them wouldn't hear me, but with my luck lately I didn't want to chance it. The lay like that, fucking for what seemed like hours, Alex thrashing underneath him, her cries getting louder as she climaxed again and again. Master's thrusts getting more determined as he grunted and let out that animal roar I'd come to associate with his ejaculation. As he came, he roughly pulled the chains connecting the clamps to Alex's body, releasing her clit and tits. She joined his cries of ecstasy, sitting upright underneath him, wrapping her arms and legs around his chest and waist.

The two of them collapsed back on the bed, panting. A flash of lightning lit up the room as Alex turned her head in my direction. I tried to duck down before she saw me, but I wasn't quick enough.

"Well, well, well." She panted, "look what we have here. Enjoy the show Yank?"

Master turned his head and saw me. He chuckled as he nipped at Alex's chin. "Be nice, Alex. She's had a rough day." I started to sink back down, but Master's voice stopped me. "No Annie, stay where I can see your face. Were you awake for all that?"

"Yes Master," I replied quietly.

"And?"

"And what Master?" I looked at him quizzically, wondering where this line of questioning was going to lead.

"What did you think? Did it turn you on to hear me fucking another woman? Or did you see all that too?"

"Yes, I saw most of it Master."

"Oh really?" Master rolled off Alex and sat on the edge of the bed. "Did it excite you?"

"Yes Master." My voice was barely above a whisper.

"What?" Alex rolled over onto her stomach, her head close to the foot of the bed. "I don't think the Master heard you Yank."

I raise my head and looked at her defiantly. "Yes," I answered in a louder voice. "Yes it turned me on."

Master got up, lit some candles by the bed and poured two glasses of wine. I obviously hadn't worked up a thirst. Laying down on the bed next to Alex, he looked at me as he sipped his wine. "Did you touch yourself Annie?"

"No Master. That is forbidden."

Alex looked at Master. "How do you know she's telling the truth."

He laughed, taking another sip of wine. "You've obviously not been present when Annie's climaxed. There was that first night she was here, but I think you, uh, had your attention elsewhere." Master referred to the first dinner I had attended at the manor, where Alex had gotten punished by being teased and not allowed to climax. That was the only time she'd been present during my training.

She pouted, sipped her wine, looking at me over the rim of the glass. Her eyes suddenly lit up with a devious twinkle and I felt my stomach drop in concern. She was up to something. Something I wouldn't enjoy I was sure of it.

"Master, may I ask you a favor?"

"I don't know Alex, do you think you deserve a treat after the way you behaved this morning?"

"Please Master…I've promised to be good from now on. And this will help her training."

"What is it? Although I think I already know what you have in mind."

Alex giggled and nodded. "Yes, it's what we discussed last night. Please, can I get it?"

Master nodded, and Alex gleefully got up and ran to an armoire at one corner of the room. She rummaged through the door as the knot of concern in the pit of my stomach grew. Master spent the time alternating his gaze between Alex and myself. Although he obviously knew what was going on, he wasn't about to share that information with me. A sign, I would soon learn, that would make me wary of what was about to happen. With a delighted squeal Alex turned and came over to the foot of the bed. In her hands was a strap on dildo. She looked at me, smiling wickedly, as Master fastened it around her waist and legs, the erect piece of rubber protruding obscenely from her snatch.

"Supplicant." Alex's voice was cold and commanding. Oh she was going to enjoy this, I thought as I assumed the desired position. A different tact than the one she took the other night, but I already knew what was coming. "Now….feed."

I knelt before her, with Master sitting back on the edge of the bed, stroking his cock again. Although he'd just begun, it was already quite erect and I couldn't help thinking that I'd rather feed on his. I'd had the taste of rubber in mouth already today and found I didn't really enjoy it. A slap across the face brought my attention back to Alex.

"I…said…feed, bitch." Alex glared at me, one hand playing roughly with a breast. I placed my hands at the back of my neck and leaned forward, my mouth open slightly. I knew this hesitation could mean more punishment. I knew disobedience would mean a night in the dog house, in the rain that was now beating down against the windows. Yet I couldn't help it. The larger part of me rebelled and I sat back down on my knees and hung my head in shame. "Ohhhhh!" Alex turned away in frustration. "Stupid yankee cunt."

Master rose from the bed and came towards me. "You know what this means, don't you Annie?" His voice was quiet, almost tender, but not quite. I'd disappointed him yet again.

I nodded my head and released my collar from the lead attached to the bed and crawled to where he was standing, tears streaming down my face.

"You are full of surprises. I expected a bit of pleading…it is coming down quite heavily you know." Master appraised me, his gaze wandering up and down my naked body, as if he'd overlooked something, something important. Again I nodded, my head hung down. "Very well then Annie, come along." He attached the lead and we left the room. As we were descending the stairs, Master questioned me. "Why didn't you beg Annie? Why didn't you plead with me to let you stay inside."

"Because Master, to do so would have been pointless. The terms of my punishment were laid out quite clearly this morning. I directly disobeyed one of my betters." I had a difficult time getting that last word out without sounding sarcastic, and to my surprise, Master chuckled. "And," I continued, "if you'd relented and let me stay indoors at the foot of your bed, Alex would have been pissed off. Which would only mean more trouble for me in the future."

Master took an umbrella from the stand and held it as best he could, over both of us. He scurried across the cobblestones to avoid me getting drenched from the rain, a futile effort. It was coming down in sheets. I was soaked to the skin when we arrived at my dog house. Master attached me to the house and ran into the stables, returning with some extra blankets. "Dry off good and proper, and stay inside. I don't want you catching cold." His voice was uncharacteristically caring, and I was surprised, until I realized a pet sick with pneumonia would be difficult to explain. As would an American exchange student who died under his care.

As he ran back into the house, I wondered where I had gotten the nerve to disobey. Then I realized, with a start, that it wasn't nerve that made me disobey, but fear. I disobeyed because I wanted to suck that dildo. I wanted to present Master with the scene of me kneeling, naked, before Alex, sucking on a fake cock. As I dried myself off and settled down best I could to sleep, I tried to turn my thoughts away from that fact and get some sleep.

The next morning I awoke to a rude knocking on the roof of my house. The field hands from the village were all lined up, bulges apparent in some pants, cocks already out and being stroked in others. Crawling out of my house, I brushed the hair out of my eyes and began my work. As I had the day before, I found myself craving each new cock with every load that I swallowed and was disappointed when the last man had zipped up, patted me gently on the head, and walked away. Mistress passed him as he was leaving the courtyard and had a few words with him, a medical tray in her hands. She smiled at what he had to say and the two parted ways.

"Well, Annie, you've certainly gotten yourself a fan club in the village. Dickins there just told me you were the best pet we've ever had for this punishment." Mistress took a cotton swab of alcohol from the tray and swabbed my arm, then injected me with something. She noticed my cautious glance at the syringe and stroked my hair. "It's harmless, really, Annie. Trust me." My only response was a dubious glance and she laughed. "Honest. It won't harm you. In fact, I think it may make your punishment go down a bit easier."

"Mistress, may I ask a question?"

"Certainly, Annie."

"What is it exactly, Mistress?"

Mistress sighed as she rose to go back to the house. "I can't tell you that Annie. Master doesn't allow that. I know I said I made some of the rules here as well, but not that one. I wish I could tell you, really I do." She gave me a concerned look. "You do trust me, though, don't you?" I gave her a hard, discerning look and knew instinctively that I could trust her and I nodded. "Good girl, now here comes Rafe for your morning grooming."

"Mistress, where's Aidan?" I knew I shouldn't have asked, but I couldn't help it. I hadn't seen him at all yesterday after the morning punishment session and there was no sign of him today. Mistress stopped dead in her tracks and I wondered if I'd made a huge mistake in asking.

"Annie, please don't ask about him again. Especially in Master's hearing. I will tell you that he will not be…seriously…harmed. He's been sent away for his punishment. Now let's hear no more about that, shall we?" I nodded silently. "Good girl. Good morning Rafe, I do believe your little pet here needs some attention to her grooming." Mistress smiled mischieviously at him. "Then I'd like to see you and Philip in my office. Purely…uhm…professional. Of course."

Rafe laughed. "Yes Mistress. I'll be there straight away." He turned his attention to me as he switched the leads on my collar. "Come along then my girl. I've always wanted to do this job." I must have looked concerned because he laughed as he said, "Oh don't worry…I won't nick you…too much." He winked as he led me inside the stables.

My days were pretty much the same after that. The field hands would wake me up and I'd suck off eight or ten of them before breakfast. Mistress would then arrive with my morning injection and Rafe would groom me. At some point during the morning, Tristan, Jean Claude and Philip would come to me, sometimes individually and sometimes in a group. If they came in a group, they're favorite thing was to have me stroke the other two while sucking the third, switching places at least three times before the first one came in my mouth. Occassionally they would bring some of the male help from the kitchen, and either Tristan or Jean Claude would lay in front of me, licking my pussy, with Master's permission of course. When this happened, I would always look towards Master's study and find him in the window, watching, nodding his approval. In the afternoons I'd have a group of senior boys from the village school, granted they were of age. There were at least three among them who came of age during my punishment, and Master would come out and give me permission to use my hands and tongue. The poor lads never lasted very long when I did, but were always hard and ready by the time the rest of their friends had their turns. One of the girls would bring out my dinner, and at dusk, Tristan would come and lead me into the house. I had not had to sleep outside other than that first night, and Master hadn't allowed Alex to use the strap on with me again. Master did however, make certain I was awake every night when he retired and would have me watch whomever he was with. He seemed to be a different man with each girl. He was the most controlling with Alex, using a variety of whips, paddles, clamps and other toys on her. The more he tormented her the more they both seemed to enjoy it. She was definitely a girl who liked it rough and it seemed the rougher the better. Lin Mai he would truss up, legs and arms behind her back so her pussy was prone and waiting if she was on her back. It didn't look that comfortable but she certainly enjoyed it. Other times he would suspend her from the ceiling in a swing type harness and take her from various positions. Always, though, she was restrained in some way. He never had Sarah without Amanda and was quite content to beat off as he watched them, spraying both of them with his cum as he climaxed. With Chloe, he was very different. He never took her in the missionary position or from behind, she was always on top, and very often it was he who was restrained to the bed as she snaked her body up and down his, teasing him with her tongue before sliding her hot pussy on his cock. Every night though, he made certain I was awake and watching, especially it seemed, when he was with Sarah and Amanda. He took great delight in seeing my face flush as they pleasured themselves, my eyes widening with each new sexual item I was exposed to. I was very careful not to touch myself without his permission, which sometimes he granted, sometimes he withheld. It got to a point though, where I looked forward to the night, to see who he would be with and what they would do. If I couldn't lose my virginity I could at least watch others give in to their sexual desires. After that second day however, I did not ask after Aidan again, nor did I see any sign of him or hear his name mentioned. It seemed the boy was truly in disgrace.

One night near the end of my term Master brought Alex to the bedroom. Alex had a wicked gleam in her eye as she passed my cushion. She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You have no idea how long I've waited for this, you cow." She began to light candles around the room as Master closed and locked the door. A small tight knot began to form in the pit of my stomach. Master began to undress as Alex stood before him.

"Strip." One word, quietly said, but with more force than I'd ever experienced from him. Alex began to slowly disrobe, taking her time, as if knowing her leisurely pace would upset him. It did. Master yanked her evening dress down with one swift motion. "When I say strip, you do it quickly, is that understood?"

"Yes Master." Alex's voice was breathless, her excitement already evident by her hard nipples. She stepped out of what was left of her gown and unfastened her garters, rolling them neatly down her legs. She soon stood bare before him as he continued to disrobe. I watched in silent curiousity, knowing this wasn't leading up to something good, but not wanting to stop it, or at least my part in it.

Master disrobed and walked around Alex, stroking his cock slowly as he eyed her naked form. "You're nothing but a stupid, weak, insignificant cunt, isn't that right, Alex?"

"Yes Master."

"Supplicant." She dropped to her knees as he continued to walk around her. He stopped infront of her and roughly pulled her head up by her hair. "Oh good girl, Alex," he sneered. "But not good enough I'm afraid." He reached out with his other hand and gave one of her nipples a vicious twist as she gasped in pleasure. "You're still going to get exactly what you deserve tonight. What is that Alex? What are you going to get?"

"Master, you're going to fuck me from behind, savagely, while flogging me."

"And why is that Alex?"

"Because, Master, I'm such a naughty girl. I'm such a wanton thing you must teach me a lesson."

"That's right Alex. And Annie is going to help me, isn't that right." His question was addressed to Alex, not me.

"Yes Master."

He turned to me then. "Come here Annie. Now." I scurried over as best I could on my hands and knees. "Alex, tell her what part she's going to play."

Alex looked at me, her eyes almost glazed over as if drugged and I began to wonder if she was. "Master, this stupid yank is going to finger my pussy while you flog me and she's going to make me cum."

"And if she doesn't make you cum, Alex, what then?"

"Then the little slut will get flogged before being sent outside, Master."

"And who will flog her Alex?"

"I will, Master."

My mouth went dry as Master knelt beside me and turned my face towards his. "Do you understand Annie?"

"Yes Master."

"Good girl. Alex, please set up. Annie go back to your cushion." I crawled back to my cushion and turned around. "Good girl, now on your hands and knees Annie." I did so as Alex went to the armoire and brought out two long leather straps, a riding crop, an hourglass and a strap on dildo. The knot in my stomach grew and I waited to hear what was going to be done with it. Master just looked at me and smiled. Alex stood facing me, her snatch almost right infront of my face. She held her arms out to her sides, waiting for Master. Obviously, this part had been done before and she knew what was expected. Master deftly attached the leather straps to the bedposts and Alex's arms. When he was confident she was secure, he stepped behind her and picked up the crop.

"Annie, when I turn the hourglass, you will have 5 minutes to make Alex cum. You will do whatever is necessary to get her to cum as I flog her. You will not stop for any reason, not even if she climaxes before the time is up. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." My stomach began to churn as I realized this wasn't a punishment for Alex, it was a treat for good behavior. This was something she'd wanted since that first night of my punishment. Failure on my part would bring punishment for me, not for her.

Master turned the glass. "Begin." He started lightly tapping Alex's ass with the crop as I gingerly reached out a finger to touch her lips. They were drenched, and my heart stopped in surprise as I felt my own snatch clench. I slowly slid my finger up and down her lips, teasing her, my mouth going dry as I realized I wanted this. I wanted to make Alex cum. Master continued flogging her ass as I slid first one, then two fingers inside her pussy, which got a gasp. "Oh, you like that do you?" Master laughed. "Good girl Annie…go on…excite her…she wants you too, can't you tell?"

I felt as if my body was being taken over by someone else as I scooted closer to Alex's pussy and pressed my thumb against her clit, rubbing it and pressing down on it at the same time. This got another gasp followed by a moan. I did it again. More moans. I pinched her clit. A sharp gasp followed by a softly spoken "oh yes". All the while Master continued to beat her ass. I glanced at the sand in the glass. Only a quarter of the way down. Using my other hand, I slid three fingers in and turned them around as my other hand concentrated on her clit.

"oh shit, yes…yes…such a naughty girl Master…" Alex's eyes were closed tightly as she surrendered her body to the double sensation of pain being inflicted on her ass and the pleasure my hands were giving her. This continued for the remaining time and Alex came at least three times I could count. The three of us were breathless when Master commanded us to stop. Master from the exertion he used in flogging her, Alex from the pleasure and pain she received, and me from my own combination of excitement and disgust. What was occurring here was obscene, I heard my aunt's voice tell me, an abomination. My own voice answered back that I didn't really care.

"Annie, rest on your knees while I prepare Alex for the remainder of our session." I did as Master commanded, trying to ignore the wetness seeping from my pussy, trying not to stare up at Alex as I desperately wanted to do. I stared at the floor and heard Master helping Alex into the harness. The knot in my stomach returned. Fingering a girl was one thing, sucking a fake cock strapped to her pussy was another. What if it slipped and I found myself nose to crotch with another vagina? What if whatever possessed me earlier came back and I started licking at her clit instead of sucking on the cock? I sincerely doubted there was a patron saint for situations like these, but offered a silent prayer to whichever saint it might be to keep me from mortal peril. I laughed quietly at that last thought. WAY too late for that now, wasn't it?