Annie's Education Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annie, rise to your knees." Master stood behind Alex, stroking his cock and fingering her wet slit. He had positioned the strap on so that it was slightly above her pussy, so he could easily thrust in and out as I gave her 'head'. "You may not touch her unless you feel you are going to lose your balance. Now feed."

Taking a deep breath, I complied, wrapping my dry mouth around the hard rubber and inhaling the smell of Alex's sex. My mouth immediately started salivating at that, and I wondered why. I felt a sudden push from behind her and realized Master had slid his cock into her. The pushes became consistent, hard, demanding as I continued to suck the fake cock. My eyes were closed, partly for concentration, partly because I truly didn't want to see what was going on. I could hear Master using the palm of his hand to smack her ass as Alex cried out.

"Such…a … naughty…girl…I'm…such…a…bad…girl…"

"Yes...Alex…you…are…a…bad…bad…girl…"

"Oh … god … yes…fuck me…Master…fuck…your little…whore…"

Both of them were nearing their climaxes, I could tell from their breathing. As Master's thrusts became faster and deeper, I found myself rocking back. Instinctively I reached out and grabbed his ass and pulled him forward, keeping my hands clenched on his cheeks. That seemed to throw him over the edge as that tell tale growl came forth along with an anquished scream from Alex. I could feel her body spasming with her orgasm, each wave of it shuddering through her. After a few moments, Master told me to release the cock from my mouth and rest. He undid the ties that bound Alex to the bed posts, kissed her forehead and sent her from the room. As he put the various items away, I felt tears begin to slide down my face.

"What's this? Annie, what's wrong?" Master looked at me from the armoire. "Answer me. Now. Why are you crying? Afraid we've done some permanent damage to you? Turned you into a sexual deviant?"

I shook my head. "No," I sobbed.

"Well then," he continued impatiently, "tell me what the matter is or stop your blubbering."

"It's just…it's just…"

"Well?" Master's tone was getting very impatient.

"Master….I just need a cock sooo badly. I want to feel you inside me like you were with her." My eyes widened at the response that came rushing forth But it was true, that was exactly what I wanted…to be taken, just like Alex. To get rid of my virginity once and for all.

Master laughed as he pulled me from my cushion and up into bed with him. "You are such a delight, Annie." He kissed my forehead. "You've behaved so well this last month. You should be at the foot of my bed I know, but I think after tonight you deserve a special treat of your own. Now dry your tears and go to sleep. We'll work on that virginity problem soon. I promise."

I lay back in his arms and nestled in, feeling protected and warm, quickly drifting off to sleep as my Master asked.