All Comments on 'Annie's Punishment'

by Balaak

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That has to be the most stupid story I have ever

Had the misfortune to read. Where the hell is the punishment? She cheats on you and you let her fuck your friend? Ummmm let me think about that for a moment. Nope can't see any punishment there. So this is supposed to stop your your wife from cheating on you? I don't think so she will just do it again, and guess what you will jsut sit there paly with your dick and get off on watching someone have sex with your wife. Welcome to the world of wimps and cuckdom. Stupid people do stupid things and this is really stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why punish her because you are not MAN enough

to keep her happy at home????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stupid Faggot Crapola

Balaak, just admit you're a nancy boy queer and all will be forgiven...EXCEPT

THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This isnt revenge it is acceptance by the male

the only fitting punishment by this is for her to be pregnant with another man's child and have acquired a STD at the same time, maybe AIDS for interest. Then divorce her as a cheating slut that got pregnant by another man. Yes the baby can be tested before birth. All you have to do is deny you knew she was with the guy and all he has to do is deny he was ever there. Divorce could be very brutal and nasty to such a cheating slut. The way it is, no neighbors that knew of her cheating know of her punishment so all will assume the cuck accepted her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WTF

Total BS---Probably the worst story I've ever read !!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Agree with most comments -- one sick puppy

The writing was not too bad but the story line was not believable. Giving the wife more of what she wanted (sex with another man) hardly seems a punishment, now does it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dumb fuck

The worst story ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Worst Ever!!!

Absolutely the worst story ever on Lit.com!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No wonder she strayed

With a spouse like you it's quite obvious why she messed around at a party with a Friend of yours. Then as punishment the macho husband that you are you bring another of your friends to come into your house and cuckold you for the weekend. You tell him no intercourse but when starts to screw you wife with his little stub of a dick you get excited and let him do it more that once. I especially got a kick out of leaving the room to go do some reloading, like you are some kind of man. Man? No more like cum sucking WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Gosh, he's a real man.

First he lies to her abou not divorcing her, then he forces her to fuck another man while holding her hand...what a fucktard. She would be better off leaving him and taking everything he's got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
just another cockold in waiting

writers who write thinking with their small head are mentally retards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really

What a man!!!

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
Oh yes darling,

sexually satisfying me with a better man than you will really punish me. No, how could you be a wimp? I am so punished now after the great sex I had. Oh, yes, humiliate me some more so I will know how wonderful it is to be a slut. Did a woman write this? This has to join the other stories where the punishment is to give the cheating wife more cheating sex. How stupid is the man? Why would a writer decide that this was a punishment? I know this is a fantasy sight and for those who like to see men cuckolded this story must have sent them over the top. But for those who have a few brain cells, how could this author imagine this was a good idea. Oh, fooled us, I guess.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
What the hell kind of punishment is this

He is pissed off at his wife so he lets her fuck one of his buddies. There's just something really wrong with this picture. If he was really mad he might make her fuck two of his buddies all week end the next time? Thanks ....Rich

michael1950michael1950about 15 years ago
Stiil the prolonged fuck.

The first I read was Audition a few years ago then photo shoot, and poker bet, always the slow arduous buildup to the climax, haven't read all the others yet but keep up the good work missed you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful

Wonderful story if your sick and perverted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not Sure..

it was an ok story but the whole part of having her fuck one of your biddies.. well thats wat lead to her cheating in the first place.. i would have just left the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Garbage

Dumb story. What a waste. I hope you have some better stories on file.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A very much I am on drugs and braindead story

Was this supposed to be in the humor section? OK the woman is now a slut, she has his sperm in her, divorce her for adultry and get on with your life.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
Very erotic, but very dumb

Clearly that was no punishment for the wife since she was getting off on it, and now they're on their way to becoming a couple of swingers. That's fine if they can agree on what is and what isn't 'cheating'. The husband in the story still seems to want a monogamous relationship after this. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let me see her punishment was to do what she did

and get sex and pleasure while she did it. When does the punishment start. What he should have done is right after Eric left tell her to leave with whatever clothes she wanted and never to come back. That would have been fitting punishment. Instead he risk AIDS with a slut in order to "punish" her. This is almost satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hidden desires?

Are you a cuckold in your own marriage? If not, do you have the desire to be? Almost all of your stories, the parts that I have tried to read, lean towards letting someone else screw the wife in front of the husband. Your writings are sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is fuckin weird

She almost cheats on you and you're so mad you let her fuck your "friend" all weekend? Doesn't work at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dumb shit!

I've read some sick shit on this site. This story ranks up there with the worse of them. Revolting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I DON'T UNDERSTAND... WHERE IS THE PUNISHMENT?

IT SEEMS THAT SHE WAS REWARDED INSTEAD

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dude

This was a pitiful attempt to cover up the fact your a gay cockold wanna be, well your not a wanna be any more are you. As usual the only person punished was you, dumb shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Less than 50....IQ

You have to be the dumbest, brain twisted, losing, pathetic excuse for a man. A real man wouldn't even think like this, let alone, print it for others to see how stupid he is. She screwed up and what did she get, a wondeful, sex crazed, erotic and euphoric weekend. I'll bet she strokes the neighbor again, she's got a real dummy paying the bills and lots of great free sex...what a life!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 13 years ago
Sorry but this was horrible

How was she punished? She ended up with more of what she wanted, which doesn't seem to be you. Since you get off on watching your wife fuck other men then why don't you post your contact info so we all can do the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

being faithful isn't the only vow you make in marriage. how about to love, cherish and protect? what about respect? come on!

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago
Wow

WHAT a punishment, whoopdefuckingdo... Note to self, got to cheat more on girlfriend if that's a punishment... LAME

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking pathetic at best....

Fuck author - are you related to JPB by any chance? This piss-poor effort really stunk up the LW category as usual.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Makes me wonder...

A story like this makes me wonder about a man who is more loyal to his buddy than to his wife. Seems to me, it might have been a better effort to explore the reasons for her transgression before rushing to punishment. If he had, he might have found a way to pleasure himself more than his buddy. Think about it...hcl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another

Promising but another weakling, another writer off the list.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Sick

Damn. Punishment huh? Sounds to me you are a cuck and like it.

FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
friend fucks wife

This is just sick. What punishment? I expected him to leave with his buddy with a video camera and never return. But no, this wimp just screwed himself even more.

What a screwed up story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Revenge

This no revenge at all !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's the punishment?

This has got to be the dumbest story ever. He's angry that she cheated and then to punish her he has her cheat again? Yep. That makes sense - not! You really need to rethink this whole story. It was REALLY bad.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Wimp is asking to be cuckolded.

This is a stupid story. He should have dumped his wife or just forgotten the episode.

skyink93skyink93almost 9 years ago
pathetic

Lol, her being a filthy whore turns him into a willing cuck? Cucks make better plant mulch than they doing being men...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is about the dumbest story I've ever read!

And I've read a ton of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
some punishment

You remind me of the 3rd husband of serial cheater living near Helena Montana. Read the true and real life account on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What punishment

Bad title!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid!

That's all folks! A 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a cuck story in disguise

No punishment You just wanted a cuck story and tried to hide it.

iowa25iowa25about 5 years ago
This story is kind of like

forcing bank robbers to take so much free money that they won't even think about robbing a bank again, and then gloating about it doing it to them

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Revenge

Revenge of a cuck. Why give the whore what she wants?

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

What a moron, stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a gigantic waste of time. M.C. is a fucking moron and the whole story is a worthless pile of shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"stroke a friend's cock while getting fingered" - If that's all she did, then even without intercourse he had her do a lot more with his friend. Except for the embarrassment, how is making her repeat her offense punishment? Better would have been for her to watch HIM doing it with another woman. This just turned him into a cuck.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

How in he'll did this joke of a story get 3 stars?

cybertron84cybertron84over 1 year ago

tf was this drivel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of a piece of shit story is this, you get a minus 10 on this bitch story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF!

mcitylinemcityline3 months ago

This was a story where I didn't like anyone. I didn't like the wife for cheating. The husband was horrendous. Why did the friend participate? You had nothing in the story to explain that. A story should have someone that you can rout for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The comments are hilarious and I bet most are from men u r missing the point he got her to sleep with a man she didn’t like to humiliate her call him a cuck all u want the revenge was perfect it was all on his terms

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBalaak@Balaak
Still writing as erotica author Laran Mithras. Over 150 titles published.