Annie's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers

Eric collapsed onto Annie and he played with her small boobs, occasionally licking them as they laid there. I could tell he was holding back and the sympathy came over me again.

After dinner, they were back on the couch. I knew this would be the last of their slutty sex and that my wife had been used as a filthy slut. She was stroking him on the couch and he said he'd like to repeat what they did earlier. The vision of his cock gushing sperm into her hole made my own cock start to get hard. He had kept his word with only one warning and I had been determined to have her used like a slut.

She blew him for a while until he was nice and hard, then climbed on him to sit on his cock. She rocked back and forth, stroking her pussy along it as it lay under her. If I had walked in the room without knowing his cock wasn't in her, I would have thought it was. It sure looked like it from the back. Annie really worked his lap and her back arched several times in pleasure. Eric played with her little boobs and kneaded her hips.

When he laid her back, my throat went dry. She spread her legs for him on the couch and he knelt there to work a finger, then two, then three into her. He did his best to stretch her opening so he could have a target to aim his blasts. He pushed his fingers until she grimaced, then pulled back. He kept going until he worked a fourth finger in. Annie gasped and grunted.

He scooted up and used his cock to tease her opening again while stroking his shaft with his hand. He was working up to orgasm. Every couple of strokes, he would push the head of his abnormal cock against her hole. Annie moaned in frustration when he did. He alternated using four fingers to stretch her hole and his cock to tease her. He was successful with his fingers; her hole was gaping and wide open.

Annie was fully compliant. Her shame was complete and she was being used for the slut she was. Where we went from here in the marriage, I didn't know. Perhaps I could forgive her over time. Perhaps it just wasn't going to work no matter what. What if this "lesson" in shame just increased her capacity for being a cheating slut? What if the whore dismissed the shame and liked being used? What if the shame did work and now she couldn't forgive me?

Well, she was still a whore and my friend was my friend.

I cleared my throat. I had to do it four times before it came out more than a dry-throated croak. Eric looked over and I motioned a "go ahead" and a nod. He wasn't quite sure what I meant and I repeated the gesture.

When he teased her opening with his small cock again, he looked over. I repeated the gesture. Annie was a whore and he had been teased the whole weekend. I felt bad for him and she could just suffer the extra chore.

Eric still wasn't sure. He pressed his penis against her hole and furrowed his brows at me. I nodded and waved him on.

For a moment, I thought he refused. He pulled his cock back and gripped it. But then he squeezed out several large globs of pre-cum and smeared it all over her opening. When he put his cock back against her hole, Annie shifted her hips and opened her legs even wider. The slut was cooperating. Eric didn't tease her, though. His hips arched and his back muscles stood out as he pressed the wide head into her hole.

Annie gasped, her eyes closed and hips aimed up to him. As much as he had lubed her and stretched her out, her pussy still resisted the entry of the abnormally wide head. After giving the strong push, Eric settled back into strong, slow jabs. It looked like he got the tip of the head in, but not the whole helmet. With a frantic grab, Annie reached down and pulled her pussy lips back. But then her eyes snapped open and she looked over at me.

I nodded, but I think she was worried. She started to get up but I jumped up to stand at the couch. I gripped her hand and nodded again.

Eric's patient pushing continued. Back and forth. Very slowly, his head gained entrance. Then, with a sudden ease, the head popped in and the rest of his wide shaft slid in. Annie squeezed my hand hard and she let out a long gasp of relief. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish and her features ranged from pain to stunned disbelief to lust and back again.

Eric knelt while in her and gripped her hips. The thrusts he began were rough and frantic. He wasn't making love to her or intending that she enjoy it, he was using her pussy as a slut-toy. She did a great job without complaint. I had my revenge and then some. If she came away from this humiliated, then nothing of this sort would ever happen again. I held my wife's hand as my friend pumped his cock into her pussy for his own pleasure. Once he was done, he would never get her again. Annie would return to being my wife and we would move on and probably move, or the marriage was over.

Eric fucked Annie so hard, she was scooted up the couch until her head rested up against the arm. His moans and groans were so loud and over the top, I wondered if he was putting on a show. But apparently he liked it. He pulled out suddenly, gripped his cock and shot one blast onto her gaping pussy. Then he rammed his cock right back into my wife's pussy to blast the rest of his load inside her. Annie pumped back in counterpoint to him and wrapped her legs around his hips as he grunted, jerked and emptied his balls into my wife.

Her sluttiness made me hard. Not in a good way, but the raw sex and lust made me excited. I wasn't excited that Eric had fucked her or that she did it in front of me. I was excited that she was being the perfect slut. I found myself removing my erection from my pants and my wife happily and hungrily sucking me down as Eric pumped the last of his sperm into her.

Her hot breath and wet mouth had me coming in moments. I stroked her head as she sucked harder and harder until I exploded. I came so hard my knees buckled and I fell to the ground. She kept looking at me as if unsure of my feelings.

"Next weekend?" Eric asked a little later.

"No," I replied. "Never again. But you can visit like you would have normally. In the meantime, Annie and I have some things to work over."

Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers
12