Annie's Tale: Cuckolding My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,366 Followers

"Then that one," he laughed.

I quickly looked around. No one could see me. In a moment of bravery I looked him straight in the eye, grabbed the hem of my dress, and pulled it to my waist showing off my panties.

"Like this?" I asked.

"That's half of it," he responded.

I moved close to him and tilted my lips up towards him.

"What's the other half?" I teased.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me too him.

"This," he said as he kissed me.

I kissed back. His hands were on my ass under my dress as he kissed me. I didn't care if anyone walked by, I was loving it.

We actually made out for maybe thirty seconds. To me it felt longer. My heart was beating in my chest. My skin was tingling. I could feel the electricity. It was like my lips were attached directly to my pussy.

All of a sudden I heard a noise. Someone was standing behind me waiting to get to the restrooms. I turned and looked. There was an older man trying not to look. I realized Dave still had my dress pulled up and his hands on my ass.

"I'm sorry," I giggled.

Dave let my dress fall into place and we walked arm in arm back to the table smiling.

"What have you two been up to?" asked Diane.

"Oh, Anne was just showing me how she kissed that guy by the bathroom," Dave replied.

I watched Craig's face. His jaw dropped a little. He looked at me, then Dave, then Diane. Diane shrugged. I blushed.

"Is she a good kisser?" asked Diane.

"Uh huh, plus she has a great ass," Dave answered.

Craig was obviously at a loss for words. Diane helped him out.

"What do you think of your pretty little wife kissing my husband?" she asked.

"Ummm...," He stammered.

"Well?" She persisted.

He still looked surprised.

Diane reached over and stroked his cock through his pants. He must have been hard because she smiled and said, "Ooooo, trust me, he liked it."

Then again to him, "Didn't you dear?"

Craig seemed to compose himself. He nodded.

Diane whispered something in his ear that I couldn't hear. Later on Craig told me what she said.

"That's a good little cuck."

Dave looked at me. "Why don't we head to your house?"

My stomach did flip flops. Did I want this? If I said yes, I knew where this would go. Basically I was deciding if I was going to be a slut or not. Was I going to fuck a man, not my husband, with my husband's knowledge and consent.

I knew I should say no but, after all the bedroom play, I was more than curious. I realized during the last months when we hadn't talked about it, I missed it as part of our bedroom play. With my heart thumping I feigned confidence and replied, "I'd love to."

He looked at Craig. "Craig?" He asked.

Craig again nodded his head.

Dave paid the bill. Dave and Diane had Ubered to the restaurant from their hotel So we all headed to our car. When we got there Diane got in the front with Craig. Dave and I got in the back.

As we started to drive thoughts raced through my mind in a jumbled mess.

Was I really going to do this?

I'd only had sex with three guys in my life, this was going to be my fourth. I was sure Dave had experience. Would he think I was any good?

I loved Craig. How would this affect my marriage? He said he wanted this, did he really?

I wondered what Dave's cock looked like.

Then it dawned on me Diane and Craig would be there. Would they watch?

How would I feel with Craig watching? The thought brought butterflies to my stomach. How would Craig feel when he actually saw me.

What would Diane do?

Would she join in? Watch? I'd never been with a woman before.

All these thoughts brought my heart to my throat, but I also realized they were turning me on.

All of a sudden I felt Dave's hand on my cheek. It brought me back to reality.

"You look beautiful," Dave said.

He bent in and kissed me. I kissed back. My eyes were open, I looked at Craig. I could tell he was watching through the rear view mirror. He looked like he was watching an adventure movie and the hero was just about to let loose. You could see the anticipation on his face.

I closed my eyes and let myself go to the kiss.

Dave wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. Dave was a little taller than Craig. Maybe 6'. He was also heavier than Craig. Not fat, but solid. When he took me in his arms I felt small, light. I felt surrounded in his arms. His scent filled my nose. Wood, leather, musk, I couldn't place it. Made me think of a man swinging a hammer somewhere.

As he kissed me one hand went to the hem of my dress and started sliding up my thigh. I heard Diane speak.

"She looks so sexy in his arms," she said, obviously to Craig.

I opened my eyes to find her turned in the seat looking at me.

"Isn't he a great kisser?" she asked me.

"Yes," I replied, trying to see Craig's eyes in the rear view mirror.

I closed my eyes again and let myself go to Dave's kisses. As I did I felt his hand slide up my thigh. I instinctively spread my legs a bit to give him easier access. His fingers moved up to my panty covered pussy. He took his time.

The anticipation was killing me. I wanted to grab his hand and pull it up to my pussy. He finally reached the crotch of my panties. I knew they were soaked. I wanted him to pull them aside and jam his fingers in me, but instead he played small circles around my clit and lightly ran his fingers up and down my labia. Just enough to tease me. I kept arching my hips towards his hands but he kept a light touch. As he teased me I was kind of whining and moaning. I think I sounded like a lost kitten.

I heard Diane say something and Craig answered, "almost there."

Hearing that Dave wrapped his hand around the waistband of my thong and started pulling it down over my hips. I lifted my hips to help him. He continued to remove it, briefly getting it tangled up in my heels. Once he freed it he reached over the seat and dropped the thong in Craig's lap just as we pulled in the driveway.

Dave escorted me to the front door as Craig fumbled for his house key. When we walked in Diane started acting like they were just visiting socially.

"What a lovely home you have," she said to me. "Thank you so much for having us," she said.

"Thank you," I said, no longer sure of what to do.

Craig and I stood there expectantly looking at Dave and Diane.

Diane broke the silence. "Well I think it's time we got this slut fucked," she said. The way she said it made my knees week. I'd gone from being kissed like I was on a date to being called a slut, what worried me was, I liked it.

Diane was standing next to Craig. "Come here," she almost ordered me.

I walked over to them.

"Unite her dress," she told Craig.

I was wearing a halter style wrap dress. Craig hesitated and then reached for the string on my hip he pulled it loose. The dress pulled back revealing the inner tie. He pulled that one as well. The dress fell open revealing I was only wearing a bra. Craig pulled the dress the rest of the way off me and dropped it to the floor. I stood there in just my bra.

Diane looked at me, then to Craig. Once you take that bra off her, she's going to fuck my husband. You will be a cuckold and she will be a hot, shared wife. Do you want that?

Craig hesitated. She reached down and stroked his cock through his pants. I could tell he was hard.

"Feels like you do," she said. "Do you?"

Craig nodded.

"That's not enough," she said. "I want to hear it."

"Yes," He said.

"Yes what?" She pressed.

He hesitated and then blurted. "I want to be a cuckold. I want to see her with other men. I want her to be other men's slut. I want to see her fuck."

"Take off her bra then," she said.

Craig did what he was told. I was now naked in front of the three of them. They were all dressed. Dianne took my hand and stood me facing Dave. She reached down, undid his zipper, and pulled his cock out of his pants.

"Touch it," she ordered.

I reached out and took it in my hand. I always loved the way a hard cock felt. I loved the soft skin in contrast with the rigid pole. I started to stroke it. It felt heavy in my hand. It was a little longer and thicker than Dave's. I could just barely get my hand around it.

I looked at Craig. He was staring with rapt attention. I looked back at Dave's face. Well if I was going to be a slut... I thought. I got to my knees and took him in my mouth. This was the first new cock I'd had since we started dating. Only the third I'd given a blow job to. Craig loved my blowjobs but Dave had more experience. I found myself wanting to please this man.

I couldn't get him all in my mouth, so I treated it more like my favorite popsicle. I would take the tip in my mouth while I jacked it off with my hands. Then I would lick and suck up and down the sides returning to getting as much of the tip in my mouth as I could. About one third.

I forgot about Craig and Diane and concentrated on the cock in my mouth. I was loving sucking this strange cock. I wasn't a lover, not even a friend. I was just a hole to stick his cock in. That thought brought a hot flash to my pussy. I moaned.

Diane spoke up. "Sounds like the little slut likes sucking cock," she said.

I moaned again.

I looked at Dave. I was hot, I wanted someone in my pussy. "Please," I begged.

"Please what," was the reply.

"Please fuck me," I begged.

Dave scooped me up in his strong arms.

"Where is your bedroom?" he asked.

Craig told him.

"Good," said Dave. "I want to fuck the slut in your bed."

He carried me to the bedroom. He dropped me on the bed and said, "Undress me."

I got down on my knees and started undressing him. I was aware of his cock at eye level. I took off his shoes and socks then stood up to remove his shirt. I was vaguely aware of Craig and Diane standing in the room watching.

I got down on my knees again and removed his pants and boxers. He was now naked with his cock right in front of my face, I took it in my hands and started sucking him again.

"Get up on the bed," he ordered.

I climbed on the bed and laid down on my back.

"Not like that," he said. "That's not how a slut gets fucked."

I realized he was right. A lover looks at his or her lover face to face, in each other's arms. A slut presents her pussy to be fucked. I rolled over, got on all fours, and stuck my ass up in air.

I felt a hand on my pussy. Two fingers slid in. I knew right away they weren't man fingers. It was obviously Diane. She circled my clit and then stick her fingers in me. I moaned. It felt good. It also felt naughty. I'd never been touched by a girl before. The thought made me moan again. I pushed my pussy into her hand.

Diane fingered me some more and then said, "the sluts cunt is really wet. She needs to be fucked.

Cunt? If someone used that word around me a day ago I would have slapped them. Now I wanted to hear it again. It made me feel dirty. Free dirty. Like a free slut whose cunt is there to be fucked.

I felt Dave climb on the bed behind me. Diane put a hand on my ass and one on his cock. She brought his cock to my pussy and started rubbing it all over my clit and lips. I moaned. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. You could hear the sound of his cock moving against my wetness.

"What do you want?" Diane asked.

I moaned.

"Tell me," she said.

"Fuck me," I breathed.

"Fuck me?" She repeated in a questioning tone.

I exploded, "Fuck my slutty cunt! Stick that fat cock in me and fuck me, please fuck me."

And he did. He rammed his cock into me and started thrusting hard.

"God yes," I practically screamed. " Fuck, fuck, fuck," I hissed after each stroke.

It took about a minute when I felt my first orgasm rising. It started in my pussy and flashed out to my brain.

As I came I yelled, "Fuck yes." I could feel myself squirting and soaking his cock with my pussy.

He continued to pound my pussy. You could hear it smack against the fluids soaking my ass and pussy.

"Ughh. Ughh, ughh. Yes, yes, yes," I grunted as he pounded into me. "Fuck me, fuck my cunt."

Then I remembered Craig was in the room. "Is this what you wanted baby? Do you like watching your wife turn into a slut and getting her cunt pounded? I love this." Then I grunted a few more times, " Ugh, ohhh, ohh."

"Oh my god baby. This feels so good, so free, I love being a slut, from now on my cunt is going to get lots of cock."

Telling him this made another orgasm rise. "Oh Craig, I'm coming! God yes. I'm coming on someone else's cock. Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as I came.

I kind of fell forward onto my stomach. Dave fell out of me. He then straddled my thighs. I arched my hips a bit so he could enter me. With his hands grabbing my ass he continued to thrust into me. I grunted with each thrust.

Then he suddenly pulled out. I whispered as he did.

"Roll over," he commanded.

I rolled over on my back. Dave straddled my chest and stuck his wet, hard, cock in front of my face. I opened my mouth and took in as much as I could. Dave started fucking my mouth. Not to hard. I'm not a deep throat queen. He knew just where to stop.

Using my hands I jerked his cock as he fucked my mouth. I could taste my tangy pussy juices all over his hard cock. "Mmmm," I moaned.

I felt my legs being spread. Then I felt a cascade of hair on my thighs. I knew it was Diane's long black hair being lowered on my thighs. All of a sudden I felt her tongue on my pussy. I moaned around Dave's cock. I thrust my pussy towards her mouth. She had obviously done this before. It felt amazing. I continued to suck Dave's cock.

I felt an orgasm rising again. I moaned around Dave's cock. My body arched. I could feel his cock start to spasm. He started cumming in my mouth. The feeling of the hot cum hitting the back of my throat set off my orgasm. My mouth let go of his cock as I came. Dave's hot cum started to hit me in the face and hair. I came again.

As our orgasms subsided Dave rolled off me and laid on the bed beside me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "That was amazing."

I looked at Craig, "Well dear, I am now a slut."

With cum drying on my face and hair I said, "Come fuck your slutty wife."

Craig climbed between my legs and fucked me like he loved me.

Diane and Dave decided to spend the weekend. Dave and Diane slept in the king bed with me, Craig slept in the recliner we had in the bedroom. I fucked Dave at least 5 more times. Craig always fucked me after. Dave loved cumming on me. I loved the feeling of hot cum drying on my skin. Craig always fucked me covered in cum. Twice Craig fucked me while I already had a cuntful of Dave's cum. I loved that feeling. Craig's cock surrounded by another man's cum, knowing someone has been there before him. Just the thought of it made me wet.

Diane suggested we make plans for Sunday. She specifically mentioned Paul, James, and Mark, Craig's three coworkers who he had shown my pictures to. Diane suggested we invite them over to watch a game.

"I've never had them over before," protested Craig.

Diane suggested he tell them that I said we never have company and suggested them because at least she knew them.

Craig made the first call to Paul, the guy I kissed.

"Hey Paul, Annie and I were wondering if you would like to come over and watch the game tomorrow.

Yes, Annie will be here. We were thinking of inviting James and Mark too. We also have guests from out of town"

I knew that all three knew the others had seen my pics.

Craig chuckled, "I'll see what I can do. See you tomorrow."

He hung up and I looked at him.

"Paul said I should get you to wear something sexy," Craig informed us.

"That's great," said Diane.

Craig made the other two phone calls. They both asked if I was going to be there. They both agreed to come.

Dave fucked me Sunday morning. He bent me over the breakfast table and fucked me from behind while Diane and Craig sat there having their coffee. He pulled out and came all over my ass.

"We need to decide what you're going to wear today," said Diane.

"Wear?" I repeated.

"Yes, now that you're a slut we have to find something appropriate," she said.

I took a shower and went to my room. Normally I would've thrown on jeans and a t shirt. Today I wasn't sure what I was looking for. I stood there naked looking at my dresser. Diane walked in.

"Hey slut, can't decide what to wear?" she asked.

"Not really," I replied. "I honestly don't know what I'm dressing for. Normally I'd wear jeans."

"Well, I think these guys want to see you in something sexier than jeans," she said.

"Lingerie?" I asked. "They've all seen pictures of me in lingerie but that doesn't seem right."

"You're right, but I bet they'd love it," she said.

"Where are your shorts," she asked.

I had a drawer full of shorts. In the bottom was a white pair of running shorts. I wore them in high school and college. They were made of a stretchy material and were kind of worn. I knew they'd be way too tight. I didn't protest.

She then went through my lingerie drawer. She pulled out a ruffled thong with s deep blue and red design on them. They'd easily be seen through the shorts. She found a white v neck t shirt and made me try it on. It was not form fitting and hung straight down from my breasts to below my waist. Diane sent me for a pair of scissors.

When I brought them Diane took them to the t shirt and cut almost a foot from the bottom. She put it on the bed with the shorts and panties.

"Cool," she said. Why don't you get dressed.

"No bra?" I asked.

"No, you don't need one. You have great tits," she said.

I got dressed. I put on the thong, it was one of my favorites. I liked the colors and style. They were pretty small. Then I pulled on the t shirt. It was barely a shirt. She had cropped it right at the bottom of my rib cage. Nothing showed, but if I bent over you'd see right down the v neck and if you were sitting I'm sure you would see my tits when you looked up. The shape of my nipples were clearly on display. Last I pulled on the shorts. They were tight like I expected. They covered two thirds my ass and you could obviously see my thong through them.

I topped it off with a pair of high heeled red pumps.

I left the bedroom and entered the living room where the guys could see me.

"Perfect," said David.

"Are you sure?" Craig asked Diane.

"Oh yes," I'm sure," she answered.

Craig looked unsure.

"You wanted a slut," I said as I kissed Craig.

It was an hour before the guys were going to show up. I was getting restless. Dave was sitting on the couch. I went over to him.

"I'm bored," I said as I knelt between his legs. I was really anxious and nervous but didn't want to admit it.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Uh huh," I grinned at him.

I pulled out his cock and started sucking on it. I found it calming. I laughed to myself that I was using Dave's cock as a big pacifier. I relaxed and enjoyed the feel of his strong cock in my mouth. As I sucked it I would pull it out and rub it all over my face. I loved the feeling of the hard cock in the soft skin against my skin.

After a while I realized that Dave was not going to cum from the blowjob. He rarely did. I stopped sucking him and sat next to him to watch tv. I gently stroked his cock as we watched.

The doorbell rang. Dave quickly put his cock away and told me to get the door. I went to answer it.

It was James and Mark. I think they were both surprised to see me and for a second they just stared and didn't say a word, I broke the ice.

"Hi guys," I said. "Come on in."

"Th-th-thank you," stammered Mark.

They came in. I introduced them to Diane and Dave. Diane looked great, she was wearing a short summer dress that showed just enough of everything to be interesting. The guys said hi.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,366 Followers