Annie's Tale: Cuckolding My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I offered them a drink and directed them to the den. They both accepted. As I walked away to get the drinks I could feel both their eyes on my ass. I liked knowing they were looking at me. The beer was in the fridge on the bottom shelf. I made sure I bent over straight legged when I got the beers.

I delivered the beers. I wasn't sure if the guys could see up my shirt or not. Just then the doorbell rang. I answered it.

It was James. He took one look at me and said, "Dammit Annie, you look amazing." Then to the other guys, "Doesn't she look amazing?"

They both agreed.

I introduced him to Dianne and Dave. They made pleasantries as I got James a beer.

James then turned his attention to me. "You look better in person than you do in your pics," he said.

I thanked him.

He went on. "What do you guys think," he asked Paul and Mark.

"Oh much better," said Mark. "Although," he paused.

"Although?" queried Dave.

Mark looked at Craig then went on. "Well, most of the time her pictures are in lingerie."

"Is that true?" Dave asked Craig. Dave knew the answer but wanted to put Craig on the spot.

Craig nodded.

Dave pressed it, "So Annie has a lot of lingerie pictures?" He went on.

"A few," Craig answered.

"A few," said James. "Come on, you've got at least 100."

All through this conversation I felt my heart beating. I'd always been the girl people missed. Now I was the center of attention. These guys were definitely checking me out and pleased with what they saw. I liked that feeling. It was keeping me hot between my legs.

"Well I'd like to see them," said Dave.

He'd seen me naked all weekend, I wasn't sure why he wanted lingerie pics. I'd soon find out.

"Craig let's see some of those pictures," said Diane.

I was surprised she suggested it. So were the guys.

Craig went to the Mac and opened it up. He brought up the album and the first pic. It was me in panties holding my arm over my tits.

"Nice," said Diane. The guys all agreed.

They went through about twenty pictures when Dave looked at one and asked me, "Hey, aren't those the panties you have on?"

They all turned to look at me, more specifically my panties. I blushed.

"Yes, they're the same ones," I said.

James got brave. In a joking tone he said, "Well if we've already seen them, and can through your shorts, what's the point of the shorts anyways?"

"I agree with James," said Paul.

All the guys agreed.

"Isn't there a game on?" I said hopefully.

Secretly I was hoping they'd forget the game. By this time I was getting horny. I liked the way the guys were talking about me and looking at me. I was hoping they'd forget the game and leave soon so I could fuck Dave.

The guys ignored me.

Then Dave shocked everyone. "Craig, I think you should get your wife to take off those shorts so we can see how cute those panties are in person."

The guys all looked at Dave then at Craig. I think they expected Craig to punch him.

I was torn. Half of me wanted to strip off the shorts and show off, bask in the attention. Half of me was scared to death I might do it.

Dave repeated, "Craig why don't you show us."

Diane took my hand and stood me next to Craig. He looked me in the eye. I could tell he wanted to.

"It's ok," I said.

Craig reached for the waistband of my shorts. The guys looked on incredulously as Craig pushed my shorts to the ground. I went to step out of them but one of my heels got stuck. Mark bent over to help me out.

Now I was there in front of Craig's coworkers in just a thong and t shirt.

I was feeling sexy and emboldened.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked Craig. "You begged me to let you show my pictures off and now here I am in my underwear, in person, in front of your coworkers. Everyday when you go to work you'll know they've seen me like this. Is it what you expected?"

All the guys looked at Craig, then to me, then back to Craig.

"Well?" I said.

"You look amazing," was his reply.

Now I was enjoying showing off. I didn't realize how much fun showing off could be.

"Oh, What else do you want them to see," I asked.

Mark spoke up, "I'd love to see those tits."

I turned to Craig, "Look at that. Your coworker wants to see my tits." I teased.

I stood in front of Mark I held the bottom of my t and pulled it up a bit. Not enough to show anything but enough to tease.

"What do you think honey," I teased Craig. "Should I show your coworkers my tits?"

I was still facing a Mark. "Do you really want to see them?" I teased.

"Absolutely," he said.

This was fun. I was enjoying myself.

I looked at Craig again. He was just staring, mouth agape.

I turned back to Mark and raised my arms over my head. "And who's stopping you?"

Mark looked at Craig. Craig didn't say anything. Mark looked back at me and tentatively reached for my t shirt. When I didn't stop him he grabbed the hem and pulled it over my arms. I immediately used my arms to cover my tits.

"Look honey, your coworker just took my shirt off me," I teased.

I stood real close to Mark.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

He put his arms around me and pulled me to him. I put my arms around his neck.

"What? Just because I showed you my tits you think you get to kiss me?" I said in an innocent voice.

"Yup," he said and kissed me. I kissed back.

I paused. "Hunny, you're coworker is kissing your half naked wife," I teased.

I kissed Mark again.

Paul spoke up. He had kissed me in the restaurant.

"Hey," he said. "We're your houseguests too." He jokingly complained.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said. "Are you feeling left out?"

I went to Paul. He took me in his arms and kissed me. When I pulled back James was standing there. I turned, faced him, and kissed him.

"Look hunny. All your coworkers want to make out with your half naked wife," I teased.

The guys started passing me back and forth kissing me. I was enjoying it. All of a sudden I felt hands on my tits. I stopped kissing and looked behind me. Paul had reached around me and grabbed my breasts.

I looked over my shoulder and said, "Mmmmmm," then went back to kissing.

The guys passed me back and forth kissing me and playing with my tits. I was loving it. Then one of the guys tried to pull my panties off me. I danced away.

"Hunny," I said. "They're trying to get my panties off me."

I looked at the guys, "only my husband gets to take my panties off me," I said.

Then I went back to Craig. "Do you want to take my panties off me?" I teased. "I'd be naked in front of your coworkers. You'd go to work Monday knowing they'd all seen me naked, or worse. If you take them off do you think they'd want to touch me? Put their fingers in me? How would you feel knowing your coworkers fingers were inside my pussy? Not pussy, cunt, I guess if I let three guys finger me im a slut and it's a cunt. Is that what you want? Your coworkers fingering your slutty wife's cunt?

Mark, Paul, and James stood there with their mouths open. I gave them a sweet smile. Diane went and sat next to Craig. She patted his leg.

"Do it," she said.

Craig looked at me, then at the faces around him. Diane rubbed his cock through his jeans. I could see how hard he was.

He reached out and put his hands on the waistband of my panties.

"You're sure," I said. "Because I am so fucking horny right now it will never be the same again."

Diane squeezed his cock. "Do it," she said.

The next thing I knew my panties were on the ground and I was naked with Dave and three of Craig's coworkers.

I did a pirouette. "What do you think boys?" I asked.

The three of them tried talking at once. All complimentary.

"Well?" I asked. "Now that your coworkers slutty little wife is naked, what do you want to do with her."

James grabbed me in his arms and kissed me. His hands slid down to my ass as he pulled me to him. I could feel his hard cock through his jeans. Mark came up behind me, he slid his hands around and started playing with my tits.

"Hunny look," your coworkers are playing with my slutty little ass and tits.

I asked James, "do you like having me naked in front of my husband who you work with?"

"Fuck yes," he answered.

I looked over to the side of me. Paul had taken his cock out and started stroking it.

I reached my hand down and started stroking it for him.

"Look Hunny, your slutty little wife is stroking your coworkers cock. What do you think that will lead to?" I teased.

Mark must have seen what I was doing because the next thing I knew I could feel his naked cock poking against me from behind. I pushed my ass back against it.

With my free hand I started rubbing James' cock through his pants.

"Take it out," I said.

James unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. I dropped to my knees and started sucking it. James made a moaning noise.

I stopped for a moment to tease Craig. "Monday when you go to work and see James you'll have to remember what his cock in my mouth looks like."

I went back to working on his cock. I still had my hand wrapped around Paul's cock. All of a sudden I gasped, two fingers had entered my pussy from the rear. I looked back and Mark had one hand on my ass and the other had fingers in my pussy.

"Mmmmmm...," I moaned around James cock. I pushed my pussy back against Mark's fingers and moaned again.

My pussy was dripping wet. I let go of Paul's cock and pulled James to the ground. Now on all fours I could suck James' cock and get my ass in the air for better access.

Mark continued to play with my pussy. Then his fingers pulled out. I felt him push against my pussy again. It took me a moment to realize it was his cock and he was trying to fuck me.

I stopped sucking James' cock to give Mark a moment to stuff his cock in me. As he entered me I moaned and then took James back into my mouth. I got a rhythm going between them. I felt exhilarated taking two cocks at once, I wondered what I looked like. Mark continued to pump me from behind but was being too gentle.

I let go of James' cock. "That's it Mark, fuck me, fuck my cunt, give it to me. Fuck me hard, fuck me like the slut I am."

Mark got the hint and started fucking me hard. I took James' cock back in my mouth. I grunted as Mark jammed his cock into my wet pussy. I was having a hard time sucking James. He grabbed his cock and started jerking it off.

As Mark fucked me I continued to grunt, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, unghh, unghh, that's it, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I felt Mark start to stiffen. I knew he was about to cum.

"Cum for me. Look Craig, your coworker is about to fill my cunt with cum." Mark started to cum. Feeling the hot jets of cum against my pussy walls brought me to a wild orgasm.

"Fuck Craig, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Fuck, im cumming all over your coworkers cock. Oh my god."

Just as I said that I was hit in the face with a hot stream of cum. I had forgot all about James jacking off in front of me. The first jet hit me in the face. I opened my mouth, the next jets hit me in my face, mouth and chin. Rope after rope hit my face and started to drip off.

I moaned as Marks cock slid out of my pussy. Then I felt another cock. I forgot all about Paul. Paul slid his cock right into my cum filled cunt.

"Mmmmmm...," I moaned as it filled me up. Paul started fucking me. I could feel Mark's cum squishing inside me with every thrust of Paul's cock. Then I remembered Craig was watching.

"See my face Craig, look at the cum on it. Is this what you wanted, is this slutty enough for you?"

I could see that Craig had pulled out his cock and started jerking off. Diane sat next to him with her hand on his thigh. She was whispering to him, but I couldn't hear them.

I let myself go to the cock inside me. I rested my head and chest on the floor so my ass was high and meeting every stroke of Paul's cock. Paul was taking long deep strokes. I closed my eyes and just concentrated on my pussy. I let him do all the work. I felt my orgasm start to build. I started moaning. I remembered that I barely knew this guy who was fucking me. All I really knew was that he worked with my husband and that Monday morning my husband would see him at work.

That brought an orgasm crashing over my body. Wave after wave, I shuddered. "Oh my god, Craig, I'm cumming, oh god, yes," I practically screamed.

I opened my eyes and saw Craig feverishly working his cock. Paul pulled out of me. You could hear the suction noise as he pulled out of my cunt now with two loads of cum.

I looked at Craig. Don't waste that baby. Cum here and put it in your slut wife's cum filled pussy."

I laid on my back. My pussy was a dripping mess. I had dried Cum on my face and in my hair. I held my arms out to Craig. He climbed on top of me and entered me. I knew he loved me.