All Comments on 'Annie's Weekend of Discovery Ch. 02'

by FantasiesR4Real

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why Would She Need the Husband?

Seems to me he is an afterthought if that. Why would she need or want him after Tom nd Michael.? Careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot wife at its best

Loving wife eroticism doesn't get any hotter than this. Hubby is extremely lucky to be married to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot hot hot

A great story. I traveled a lot, leaving my beautiful wife alone for weeks at a time. When it was possible I would arrange for a friend that she knew to call her with an invitation to dinner and having her as dessert. She loved it as she never knew who was going to call. I would call her the next night and we would have phone sex as she described her delicious experience. Sometimes those Friday night dates would continue thru the weekend or he would have a third party join in. We still let those occasions become pillow talk for repeat makings of a super charged fucking.

luvpsyluvpsyover 10 years ago
HOT!

I love the story and need to read more of it. Annie certainly is one very hot little cunt. I would have expected at least a bit of reluctance but she jumped right into it. Where does she go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very sexy

ignore the hurt desperste closet cucks that troll the site. More please!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
One more

One more totally unneeded cuck and whore story. Good friends always help out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous