Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabelle seemed to understand that, so each time she came up for air, she would let go of him completely, and take several slow deep breaths. She was giving him a chance to relax and compose himself so that he could last longer. She knew him well enough, that whenever she had her hand wrapped around him, she could tell how close he was, and so the breaks got longer and longer as they continued.

When she could sense that he was too close to continue without finishing, she relented. Isabelle came back up above the water and sat in front of him, just smiling. "Has she been watching the whole time?" She asked, knowing that Sara had definitely been watching everything.

"I think so," he gasped. He had been right on the edge and had not expected the sudden stop. "She's trying to be inconspicuous about it, but I think she's watching pretty closely." He had tried to keep a close eye on her himself. It had not been easy. When his wife got really into what she was doing, he had a difficult time watching anything but her.

------------

Sara was watching closely. She had done nothing like this before. She enjoyed watching porn, but she had never watched another couple in person before today. It was incredibly hot. She could not believe that the shy little Izzy that she used to be with, was doing this, not only in front of her, but in a public area, where anyone might see her. Only moments into Isabelle's escapades, Sara had found herself desperate to touch herself.

Treading water did not make that easy, so she had moved to the corner of the pool, closer to the tub. There, she had a better view of everything, plus, now she could hold on to the side of the pool with one hand, and touch herself with the other. She was reasonably certain that Grant could see her watching, but was certain that he could not see her hand moving under the water.

As she watched Isabelle's head disappear below the water constantly, she moved her suit to the side, and begun to rub her swollen lips slowly. She imagined Isabelle was diving below the water to lick her clit, instead of sucking on Grant's monster. She wouldn't mind a turn on that thing herself, but she longed to feel Isabelle's tongue on her once more. It had been too long. For the moment, she would have to settle for her own fingers. She knew it would only be a short time. If things went to plan, it might be just a few scant hours, maybe less.

When Isabelle sat up, and just sat there in front of him, Sara wondered if they were done. She didn't want to stop yet. She was so close to cumming herself. Sara had slipped two fingers inside of her pussy and was carefully fucking herself, trying not to make any noise or move too much.

------------

Isabelle turned to look. She thought she saw the slightest bit of movement coming from the arm that was not holding the side of the pool. I guess Sara is enjoying the show She turned back to her husband and winked. "Think she wants more of a show?" She turned to the camera. "I know I do," she said to the pretend audience behind the camera. Isabelle sat up on her knees until everything from her waist up was above the water. She grinned and turned around, pushing her ass back into his cock until she was sitting on his lap, his thick meat nestled between her cheeks. She wiggled her ass a few times until she was comfortable.

Isabelle reached back to find Grant's hands, which were stretched out on the side of the tub. She grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands around her, positioning his hands on her breasts. He knew what she wanted, and he would not disappoint. His hands squeezed her mounds lightly, massaging them through the light material. She moaned as she leaned back into his body, her head resting on his shoulder as she looked up at the sky.

He felt her nipples get even harder than they already were under his hands. First one hand, and then the other slipped under her bikini, touching the bare flesh of her chest. He looked over at the woman in the pool, but she was gone. She wasn't in the corner anymore. He looked around, for a moment, until he found her. She had gotten out of the pool, and was now sitting on one of the beach chairs on the other side of the pool. He had a perfect profile view of her body now, out of the water. She was just as beautiful as he had thought she was. She was looking right at them, and she had a hand between her legs. Holy shit! Is she touching herself watching us? He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He fantasized about it all the time. Isabelle did too. They both told each other how much they wished something like this would happen, every time they went to a hotel. But it never actually happened. This kind of thing only ever happened in porn.

He turned his head toward his wife and whispered into her ear. "Baby," he said, still unable to believe what he was about to tell her. "I think she's playing with herself while she watches us!" He pulled her bikini to the side, exposing both breasts while he said this, twisting her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Isabelle opened her eyes and brought her head down to look. Oh God, Sara, she thought to herself. So much for being discreet in your watching us. "I think you're right baby." She wiggled her butt against him again. "So let's help her out. Wanna fuck me?" She felt his cock throb and pulse underneath her in response.

His hands left her chest, leaving it completely exposed to their voyeur, and dipped below the water. He lifted her up off his lap just a little, so that he could pull the bottom of her suit to the side. She reached down and held it in place, so that he could then guide his cock inside of her. Grant positioned the head of his cock at the entrance of her slick pussy and slowly lowered her onto him. From this position, she felt tighter than otherwise.

He held her tightly there for a moment, realizing that in this position, as tight as she felt, he was still a little too close to the edge. This would not last long at all, and that was not okay with him. So, he took charge. Frankly, it was time he took control of something anyway. He grabbed her hands, and pulled them back toward her waist, holding them tightly, and then stood up. By doing that, he forced her knees in front of him; her face almost in the water, only held up by his strength.

He looked around to be sure that the redheaded voyeur was their only audience. When satisfied the three of them were still alone, he spread his legs open, giving himself a wider base, and slowly moved his hips, sliding his cock in and out of Isabelle from behind. He could imagine what it looked like from the camera's point of view, as well as the redhead. The camera had a view from the side. It would see his cock sliding in and out of her. It would see her tits hanging down, nipples skimming the water as they swayed back and forth while he fucked her. The women across the room got a head on view. What she saw was Isabelle looking right at her, with her breasts hanging down in front of her as well, And then directly behind her, Grant's powerful frame holding her up, and fucking her. No matter who was watching, it was an erotic scene.

The noise of the water splashing around their moving bodies was quickly becoming insufficient to drown out the unmistakable sounds of sex that were filling the room. Grant and Isabelle didn't even hear Sara on the other side of the room as she let out a soft scream when she came on her hand watching the two of them. They saw it though. Her body shook wildly, and she threw her head back. Grant picked up his pace. In his head, he imagined Isabelle licking the woman to an orgasm as he fucked her from behind.

Isabelle and Grant were both riding the edge of orgasms, just waiting for the right moment. Grant kept hoping the woman would come closer and join them in the hot tub. They were now openly fucking in the tub, and she had just openly orgasmed in front of them while watching. It only made sense to him she would come join them at this point. So he was doing his best to hold out until she came closer. But she did not come closer. Instead, she stood up, wrapping a towel around herself and headed toward the door. She gave them both a wave and a smile before she opened the door and walked out.

Realizing that he would not get what he had hoped for, Grant saw no reason to hold back anymore. He picked up his pace even more. He started to rapidly slam his cock into Isabelle. "Cum for me baby," he said out loud to her. Instantly he felt the walls of her vagina clench down around him. She was cumming at his command.

It had taken them a few months of training to do that. It was a very fun couple of months though. Her body now reacted to the verbal and physical queues that he had trained it to respond to, and she could cum on command. Even more though, she rarely came without his expressed permission. He could keep her on the edge of orgasm for long periods of time, without her cumming. It meant he could make her cum without warning, sometimes when just walking down the street. But it also meant that he could delay her orgasm, and make it more powerful.

When he felt her contract around him, he knew that would be it for him as well. He had been close so many times already in the last thirty minutes. She cried out a little when she felt the expansion of his cock inside her as his seed shot deep into her depths.

Fearing that her scream would get them caught, he dipped her head under the water to muffle the noise. It worked well. Now there was just a gurgling noise as she screamed under water. No one further than a few feet away would hear the actual screams. He continued to pump his load inside of her as he stood there watching the door.

After a moment, he pulled her up from the water for air. She had quieted her screaming now, and they were both coming down from their climax. He fell backwards, into the seat bringing her down on top of him. When he hit the seat, she let out a grunt, feeling his still hard cock forced deeper into him, and then bounced up off of him, landing back on his lap with his cock pressed against her back.

"Fuck!" She said out loud. "That was amazing." She laid back into him as he wrapped his arms around her. "We should get an audience more often."

Grant smiled and tried to rearrange his wife's bikini to cover her once again, in case anyone came in. "That was pretty hot," he agreed.

"Think she enjoyed the show?" Isabelle asked as she turned around and hit stop on the camera. Grant had forgotten about the camera for a moment. He looked around again, amazed at what had just happened. "Think we can find her? There can't be too many people here on a Tuesday right? Maybe we can find her and invite her to our room to watch some more?"

He thought she was joking. Maybe. But he couldn't be sure. After what had just happened, he wasn't sure what to think. After all, they HAD always talked about doing things like this. He gave a dismissing laugh. "Yea, I suppose it's possible."

Isabelle closed her eyes and smiled. He had no idea.

------------

Sara hurried to her room. She had hated to leave like that, but she could tell they were almost done, and that had been the agreement. Fuck that was hot though, she thought. I wish I could have watched the rest. She hoped Izzy wouldn't mind her going off script a bit and getting herself off like that. It had just been too tempting. Besides, it had been clear that Grant had seen her at that point, and knew she was watching. What was the harm in being a little more open about watching and enjoying the show? In just a little while, he was going to find out about her anyway, assuming all went to plan, anyway.

She stepped out onto the balcony and removed her suit, letting the night breeze start to dry her off. She hung her suit on the railing, and tied it with the strings, so it would not blow away. Then she used the towel to help dry herself off. Once dry, she leaned over the railing and looked out over the water, not caring at all if anyone below saw her naked form.

Her entire body seemed on fire right now. Every nerve ending in her was extra sensitive. This is going to be an amazing night, she thought to herself. A cool breeze brought goosebumps across her skin, and her nipples to harden. She looked down at the courtyard below and thought she might have seen someone in the shadows watching her, though she couldn't be sure.

She Turned back to the room and headed in, closing the door behind her. She looked at the screen on her laptop. The other room was still empty. Her heart sank. She had hoped that they would have gotten back up here by now. They could not have been long from finishing when she left.

She lay on her stomach on the bed, facing the screen and watched as casually as she could manage. She had been doing nothing but waiting lately it seemed. And now she was back to waiting. But the waiting would be over soon.

------------

Grant and Isabelle walked out through the door of the pool area together, wrapped up in towels. They had sat in the tub for another twenty minutes after finishing, catching their breath. Then they had cooled off with a quick dip in the pool before drying off.

"How about some coffee before we head back up?" Isabelle walked off toward the lobby area. Grant just followed. That seemed to answer his question. If she wanted coffee again, then she had no intention of being done for the night. That was fine with him, but it was going to take him a bit to recover before he could go again. A cup of coffee might help. Not to mention the fact that it had been a long day, the caffeine might keep them awake long enough to do whatever she had planned.

"Sure, I think I'll get some too," he replied as he came up behind her. She was already pouring herself a cup of coffee from the pot in the lobby. "Did you get any snacks or anything for the room?" he asked her as she moved out of the way for him to get his coffee. "Or should we raid the vending machine?"

Isabelle took a sip of her coffee and sighed contentedly. It was hot, and not bad for hotel coffee. "Hmm, I got snacks, but maybe we should see what they have in the vending machine anyway?" She was trying to waste some time. She needed to make sure that Sara was in the room.

More than that though, she was stalling. Next up was the hardest part of the night for her. She needed to tell him about Sara. She needed to give him his gift. And with that, came the risk that he would not accept it. The risk that he would be upset that she would plan this without his consent. What if he thought she wasn't satisfied with him? What if he thought that by bringing Sara into their bedroom like this, it meant that he wasn't enough for her? That wasn't the case, but he might think that. She was terrified of this part. Had been for weeks.

Once he had his coffee, they headed over to the vending machines and looked. Neither of them seemed excited about anything in there. Isabelle tried suggesting just about everything in the machine to her husband, but he wasn't in the mood for any of it. She didn't blame him; it was not a great selection.

They headed up to the room next. Isabelle tried to think of something to stall them, but could not. She knew he was not ready for sex again just yet. It would take him at least another twenty to thirty minutes. Like it or not, it was time to do this. I want to do this, she kept reminding herself. I do. And he loves me and knows me. He's going to love this. I just need to do it. He will not freak out, or anything. It'll be fine.

She almost walked past their door while having her internal dialogue with herself, but Grant stopped her. "Babe, this is us." She looked up at the door and realized he was right. She grabbed the key card and opened the door.

"I'm going to get out of this suit," Isabelle said walking into the bathroom. "I'll be right back." She stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. She met the eyes of her reflection in the mirror. "Come on girl," she told herself. "Get it together. Just do it. He's going to love this. You've planned it out perfectly. He doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to do." She turned the water on and splashed some into her face. "He's going to love this."

The face in the mirror looked confident. She realized it had a right to be; she was confident. Isabelle looked back in the mirror and watched herself as she took her suit off. "You've got this," she told herself one last time. She hung her suit up on the curtain rod for the shower and then opened the door.

Grant was standing out on the balcony sipping his coffee. Isabelle smirked and walked out to him quietly and wrapped her arms around his waist. Pressing her naked body against his. "Oh," she exclaimed in mock concern. "Your suit is still wet. We should take this off." Her hands, already in the right place for that very task, grabbed the drawstrings and gave them a quick pull, untying them. She hooked her thumbs into the waist of the suit and pushed it down. Once it was past his hips, it easily fell to the floor. "Oops," she said jokingly. "You're naked." She kissed his back.

Grant laughed at her silliness. It was not unlike things he had done to her a million times. In fact, he had done this very thing to her on a balcony at this very hotel. He stepped out of the swim trunks and kicked them to the side. Letting the cool night air taste his bare flesh. It was warmer than he would typically prefer for this time of year. But, it made the balcony usable, and that was nice. It had cooled off considerably since the sun had set, and was now what many would consider chilly.

Isabelle let go of Grant and reached down to grab his suit. She laughed and giggled as she picked it up. "Ha," she said standing up. "Now you have no clothes!" With that she turned and ran into the room. She didn't really need him to chase her. There was no need for clothes now and she knew he knew that. Her plan was simply to hang it up. But it was still fun to call attention to his lack of clothing.

Grant did not chase her, he still had a cup of hot coffee in his hand. But he turned and followed her back into the room laughing at her joke. He watched her steal away into the bathroom with her prize, as if she was hiding her loot. When she came back out, he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Isabelle looked at him on the bed and knew it was time. She grabbed her coffee off the desk and took a few sips to calm her nerves and then turned to him. "Ok baby," she started, her voice steadier than she had expected it to be. "I know our anniversary is tomorrow, but would you mind if I gave you my present tonight?" She took a deep breath again.

Grant could see she was anxious. He understood that feeling. Over the years, he had often had the same feeling. He often planned big extravagant gifts and surprises for her. The wait to give her those gifts was sometimes unbearable. So he recognised the anxiety she was showing, as well as the desire to give the gift a day early. There had been times he had woken her up at half past midnight to give her a gift, because he could hold it back no longer. "Absolutely baby. Whenever you want to give me your gift is fine with me." He smiled and nodded his head toward his own gift on the table in the corner. "Do you want to do both gifts tonight?"

His gift was not anything big or extravagant. She had insisted he not do that this year. Normally he would ignore such a directive from her, but he could tell she had something big planned, and he did not want to steal her thunder. He had gone with simple yet sexy. He had some custom made lace socks that had a very "little girl" feel to them. They would look perfect in her black shoes with her plaid skirt. There were six pair, three ankle ones and three knee highs.