Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said. "You can give me your gift tomorrow." She looked him in the eye, a very serious look on her face. "Tonight is for my gift only."

The look on her face was so serious that he just nodded. "Ok baby," he agreed. He wasn't sure what it was, but she had clearly put a lot of work into it. She was nervous.

Isabelle walked over toward the curtain she had set up in front of the connecting door. "So, tomorrow is our thirteenth anniversary," she started. "And, as I am sure you know, the thirteenth anniversary gift is supposed to be lace." She pointed to the curtain. "If you have not yet noticed, I have a curtain set up here. That's because my gift to you tonight is some lacy lingerie." She saw his eyes brighten at the sound of that. So far so good., but that was the simple part. "I'm going to put on a bit of a fashion show for you, so you can see what I got for you."

------------

Sara had been watching intently from the moment they had entered the room. The cameras in the room covered every angle, and were motion activated. It was her set-up. She had actually been the one to suggest the cameras. She was an amateur porn star and did this for a living. She normally set these cameras up in her apartment, capturing her every movement at home.

She had watched excitedly when Isabelle had removed Grant's trunks out on the balcony. It had tempted her to step out on the balcony herself, but knew she could not. It would foil Isabelle's big plan. So instead she just watched. When Isabelle talked about her gift, she knew it was almost time. She got up, and quickly put her lace outfit on, never taking her eyes from the screen. She didn't know if she was going to get a piece of Grant tonight, but she was at least going to look as much as she could.

------------

"Oh," Grant said as he realized. He had not even noticed the curtain before. "So, you have more than one outfit?"

Isabelle smiled and nodded. "I have two actually. I thought it fitting, two for our thirteenth anniversary. Two thirteen."

The look of amazement on his face was priceless. She wishes she could capture it. Then she remembered the cameras. She hoped they caught that look. Grant was usually the romantic one. So when she could surprise him with a romantic gesture like this, it was a moment worth cherishing. He clearly had not expected her to think of the two thirteen connection. Wait til he finds out the rest!

"Alright, you just sit right there, I'm going to step behind the curtain and change into the first outfit." Isabelle winked at her husband as she slipped behind the curtain.

There behind the curtain the door was already open. On the other side, Sara was waiting for her in her white lace lingerie. She took Isabelle in her arms and kissed her deeply. "Fuck baby," she whispered when she broke the kiss. "That was so hot downstairs at the hot tub." She kissed her again. "I can't wait much longer."

Isabelle pushed away from Sara reluctantly and stepped back. "Shush," she whispered, putting a finger to her mouth. "Keep quiet, and just wait a few more minutes." She grabbed her lingerie from the bed where Sara had set it out for her and put it on. "If we do this right, what you saw down there will only be the beginning."

"I can't wait to see what you got baby," Grant called from the other room. He did not know she was in a different room, or with another woman. Isabelle hurriedly smoothed her outfit into place and turned to Sara. "How do I look?" She asked in a whisper. She leaned her head through the door and said, "you're going to love it baby, trust me!"

Sara took her time, running her hands along the curves of Isabelle's body, pretending to smooth the fabric out. When she had groped every inch of her former lover, and could pretend no longer, she smiled and sighed. "You look good enough to eat, what about me?"

Isabelle returned the favor, feeling Sara up. She licked her lips as she looked her over. "You look like my dessert." A grin crossed her face, and she winked. "Let's do this. Wait for my signal."

Grant was watching the curtain closely, waiting for his wife to reappear. He saw her leg first. He laughed to himself as she did the stereotypical old movie trope of just showing her leg and lifting it up, running it up and down the side of the door frame. Only there was no door there, so it was just the side of the curtain. Still, just like in the old movies, it was sexy as hell to watch.

Next, she stepped out from behind the curtain, and his jaw dropped. It looked to be a hand-knit purple lace dress that clung to her body tightly. Being lace, it did not cover her up much at all. As tight as it was, it looked like someone had simply painted the lace design onto her naked body. The work that had gone into this was amazing. It was artwork, and at the same time it was erotic and sexy.

He was so awestruck by it; he didn't even notice that she had stepped closer to him until she touched his shoulder. "Like it?" It was clear he did. She looked down and saw that he was already getting hard just looking at her. All he could do was nod his head up and down as his hands came up to touch her. She moved closer to accommodate his hands. She stood with her legs on either side of one of his knees, as she felt his hands gliding up and down her body, in much the same way as Sara's hands had just done. He touched her with the same longing and passion Sara had used. He gave her ass a squeeze, and slid his hand further up her backside, feeling the soft threads of the lace. His breathing had increased.

"Don't get too excited baby," she said as she reluctantly stepped away, out of his grasp. He tried to hold on to her, but not too tight. He seemed to recognize that the outfit might be delicate, and he dared not tear or stretch it just yet. "I still have one more outfit to show you." She stepped to the side and nodded toward the curtain.

Grant looked up at her, and then to the curtain. When she had said that, he had expected her to go back behind the curtain to change, but she did not move. Instead, she stood next to him, her hand reached out to rest on his shoulder, as she looked at the curtain. He looked at her in confusion. His mouth opened to ask a question, but before even a sound could form, she shook her head, and nodded toward the curtain. He turned his head and looked.

To his amazement and astonishment, another leg appeared from behind the curtain, making the same movements as his wife's had done just moments before. He looked back at his wife in shock, and then back at the emerging leg. What is going on? Is this real? Just like Isabelle had done, the leg then produced the rest of the body attached to it. His eyes took a long slow journey up the body, wrapped in an almost identical lace outfit, only this one was white. Just like his wife, this woman appeared to have the pattern of lace painted on her, as the outfit was so tightly clinging to her curvy body. As his eyes made it up to her chest, and then her face he thought he recognised her. The woman from the pool? He frowned. It can't be her, Can it? How could it be? It must be my imagination, he thought to himself. Then again, this whole thing is clearly in my head. I must have bumped my head in the pool. I am unconscious right now. Wake up Grant! You're dreaming!

But he wouldn't wake up, because he wasn't dreaming. "Surprise Baby!" He heard Isabelle whisper in his ear as the woman from the pool came closer, straddling his knee just as Isabelle had done. Unlike with his wife, he did not reach up and fondle her. He turned to Isabelle.

"Go ahead baby, touch her. She is part of the present," Isabelle encouraged. He didn't move. "I didn't just get you two outfits baby. You get two women tonight too!" She kissed his cheek. Sensing that he was still in a bit of shock, she waved Sara off his leg and had her stand back for a moment. She sat on the bed next to him, placing her arm around his shoulder. "You know all those fantasies we've had, of you watching me with another woman? Well, tonight I'm going to make them come true Daddy." She turned his head toward Sara. "This is Sara. You saw her down at the pool. She's an old girlfriend of mine."

Grant was trying to gather his thoughts. This had always been a fantasy of his, and he knew she had thought about it too. But he had always assumed it was just a pipe dream. Every guy dreams of threesomes, or watching their wives with another woman. But it never really comes true. It's just a fun fantasy to help spice things up in the bedroom. Now, here he was sitting naked on the bed, with his wife next to him, telling him that this beautiful redhead that had just watched them fucking down at the hot tub, was an old girlfriend of hers from before him, and she was going to let him watch the two of them together. And they were wearing matching lace outfits to boot!

"I...." Grant stared at the two of them. "I don't know what to say."

Isabelle turned his head back to her and kissed him. "Just say you'll keep an open mind okay?" She looked him in the eye. "You can watch, you can join in, it's up to you. My only rule, is that you cannot fuck her. The only pussy this," she grabbed his cock to make sure he knew exactly what she was talking about, "ever enters, is mine. Same goes asses," she looked up at Sara with a warning glare, then back at her husband. "I know you always say you don't want to participate, when we fantasize about this, but now is your chance. You can touch her, lick her, finger her, and use her mouth to your heart's content. Or, you can just watch. It's all up to you."

Grant listened as best he could. He was having a hard time believing he was actually awake, and all of this was really happening. Her hand on his cock felt very real though. He thought maybe he should be upset, or mad, or somehow bothered by this. Something in the back of his head told him that perhaps something about this was wrong. But he could not figure out why or what. It was a shared fantasy for both of them. One they had talked about for years. He had enjoyed her stories about her past lovers over the years and had insisted that she continue to tell him about her fun times with other women. Grant could not recall ever hearing about a Sara, but now that he thought about it, he realized she rarely used names when telling the stories. He looked at Sara again and smiled. It impressed him that his wife managed to set something like this up and surprise him. She had pulled off something that was not easy. She had even managed to put on a show in front of him down at the pool without him realizing it. He was a very observant man, and it made him hard to surprise. It was a constant cause of annoyance for Isabelle. But she had managed it this time. He was proud of her, and he made a mental note to tell her so later.

He looked at his wife, and then at Sara. She was a very attractive woman. His wife had excellent taste. "Hello Sara, it's nice to meet you officially," he said. "I hope you enjoyed the show downstairs, even if you were a part of it." He held out a hand to shake hers.

Sara stepped forward taking his hand and shaking it. She moved back to straddle his knee once more. She didn't know if he was going to touch her, or let her touch him, but she was going to take the opportunity to be close to him. "That was hot as hell down there," she admitted. "I wanted to come join you guys in the tub so badly. But little miss proper here," she pointed to Isabelle, "wouldn't let me near you until now. She was worried you wouldn't be happy with this."

Grant turned to Isabelle and kissed her. "Well, it sounds like you owe your friend here an apology then young lady. She seems to be upset about having to wait so long."

The tone in his voice immediately put Isabelle in a submissive state of mind, as he had intended. He had several fantasies that could play out tonight. The first one that came to mind was to direct his wife's actions with another woman. "Yes Daddy," she said as she dropped her head.

Grant looked at Sara and couldn't help but lick his lips. "Why don't you lie down on the bed. Isabelle here is going to show you how sorry she is for making you wait so long."

Sara just looked back and forth between the two of them. She knew Izzy was not an assertive person, and she had certainly always let Sara take the lead in the bedroom. But she had never seen her like this. They had talked off and on for years, but Isabelle had always avoided talking about her sex life. So Sara had little warning at all about this submissive side of her. She had told her earlier that afternoon about the "Daddy" thing. But Sara had just assumed it was just a fun, cute nickname thing.

Isabelle got up off the bed and watched quietly as Grant stood up and let Sara climb onto the bed. Both Grant and Isabelle smiled at each other as they watched Sara crawling on her hands and knees, toward the head of the bed, her ass wiggling in the tight lace outfit. Once she had found the spot she liked, she turned over and lay on the bed. "Go," Grant said to his wife. "Use that talented tongue of yours and give our friend here a proper apology."

Sara almost squealed in delight when he said that. She had been waiting desperately for weeks for this moment. Since the moment she had gotten the first phone call, she had been dreaming of feeling Isabelle's tongue on her body once more. As Isabelle climbed onto the bed, Sara spread her legs open, the lace dress riding up her thighs until it bunched up around her waist. As Isabelle's lips touched her thigh, just above her knee she heard Grant's voice again. He was probably talking normally, but it sounded like a whisper drowned out by the sound of her blood pumping through her ears. "Sara, you are okay with this right? You want this?" She appreciated him checking. Izzy had told him about how considerate he was, but she hadn't really believed her. It wasn't often that she met anyone, let alone a man that was concerned about consent nowadays. Most of them just assumed it and did what they wanted.

Izzy's lips hadn't moved from where they started, and Sara realized she too was waiting for an answer. She wondered if it was a courtesy, since Isabelle clearly knew that Sara had consented to everything. Or perhaps this was another aspect of her submissive side. Perhaps since Grant had not yet received permission, she in turn did not have it. Either way, she could wait no longer. "God yes," she practically screamed her answer. "The two of you can do whatever you want to me. Please." She realized it may have come across desperate, but she was. It had been too long. "Just promise me two things."

Izzy began to kiss her way up her lover's thighs. "What's that?" Grant queried. He was standing at the foot of the bed, with one knee up on the mattress. His hand on his wife's back as she moved slowly toward her destination.

"Promise me Izzy's mouth, and her pussy. That's it," she inhaled as Isabelle nipped her leg just inches from the top of her thigh now. "As long as I get those two things, the two of you can have me in any and every way you want."

Sara melted when she looked up at Grant, handsome as he was, hulking over the two of them. He was smiling down at her with an almost evil grin. "Oh," he said in a way that made her entire body quiver. "That I can definitely promise." His hand moved up Isabelle's back to her hair. He took a handful of the hair, and wrapped his hand once around it, like he was trying to get a good grip on a piece of rope. Her hair firmly in his grasp, he pushed her face firmly into Sara's pussy.

Sara threw her head back and cried out an animalistic growl. Finally, after weeks of waiting. After years away from her, Isabelle's mouth was back where it belonged. Sara's hands grasped at the sheets as she felt Izzy's tongue flick across her clit for the first time. "FUCK!" She called out. "Yes baby, lick my clit. Just like you used to."

She had intended not to bring up their past originally. She had gone over it in her head and thought it might make Grant uncomfortable. Then Isabelle had explained how much he enjoyed hearing about his wife's past encounters. Seeing the look on his face now, she could see Izzy had been right. "You remember that time at The Chance Izzy?" She had dreamt about that concert off and on for years. "Remember, you got down on your knees and fingered me right there in the crowd?"

Isabelle remembered too. She pushed two fingers into Sara and started to pump them into her at the familiar beat to an old song, just as she had at that concert long ago. She locked her lips around her lover's clit and sucked the swollen gland into the warm embrace of her mouth.

Grant watched on as Sara's body shook. He thought he remembered a story Isabelle had told him once about having sex with a girlfriend at a concert. Grant tried to remember what she had told him. He stepped back from the bed and leaned against the dresser behind him. His wife's ass was up in the air, wiggling back and forth to a beat that only she could hear. He reached down and stroked his cock slowly. He thought about trying to slide inside of his wife from behind, but decided against it. For now, he wanted to just watch.

Sara could hear the song in her head again too. She could see the band on stage, and the crowd swaying with the music. She remembered leaning heavily on the people next to her in the crowded concert hall. Had they not been shoulder to shoulder that night, she was sure she would have collapsed from what Isabelle had been doing to her. She could not remember what had gotten them started. She just remembered Izzy slithering down in front of her, lifting her skirt, and then everything else was just a blur of orgasms and music. "That's it Izzy, fuck my cunt, just like you did back then."

She looked up and saw Grant's hand wrapped around his dick, slowly stroking it. Her eyes went wide, and she strained her head up to watch him. "God Izzy, your husband's cock is huge." Her whole body shook again. "He's stroking that delicious-looking piece of meat right behind you, baby." She reached down and held Isabelle's head as she began gyrating her hips in time with her movements. "Jesus...Izzy, I can't believe you fuck that thing. I bet it cums like a firehose too doesn't it."

In response to her question, Isabelle just shook her head up and down, not willing to remove her lips from Sara's clit long enough to say anything. The result was that she shook the sensitive clit she was sucking on along with the rest of her head. Sara's ability to speak seemed to dissipate for a moment, as the sounds from her mouth were now just incoherent mumbles and moans.

Grant was chuckling to himself at Sara's comments. It wasn't the first time he had heard them. He hadn't ever really thought much about his size, or really cared. Until his first girlfriend, he had just assumed he was of average size. Since then, he had gotten used to hearing comments like Sara's. Isabelle often joked that he had a porn star's cock.

He looked down at the women in front of him, and winked at Sara, as he stroked his cock a little faster. He would not fuck her, nor did he want to. But if watching him was turning her on, then he could at least do that much.

She wasn't able to watch for long though. Isabelle was very good at what she was doing. She had been keen as well. It had been too long since she had tasted another woman, and she had missed it. Within mere seconds of Grant speeding up his stroking, Sara's eyes rolled back into her head as she cried out in a powerful orgasm. Her arms shot up to her head, grasping at her hair, as if she had a massive headache. Her legs trembled and shook as she lifted herself up off the bed, pushing her pussy into Isabelle's mouth deeper as she came.