Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabelle wasn't going anywhere. She finally allowed Sara's clit to fall from her lips and lowered her tongue down to the quivering lips below. Her fingers pulled out, and she licked and lapped as the juices flowed steadily from her lover. Her hand snaked its way around one of Sara's legs, and reached up, finding its way to her mouth, so that Sara could taste what Isabelle was tasting too.

Grant stared at them both, unable to move. He didn't even notice that he had stopped stroking himself. His eyes were glued to the fantasy playing out in front of him. He had dreamed of this. For years he had dreamt of this very moment. Now, here it was, and he couldn't believe it.

It took several minutes before Sara settled down. Each time she calmed down, Isabelle went after her clit again, and sent another wave of orgasmic pleasure through her. It was a good thing the hotel was mostly empty, or they might get some complaints. Sara was not a quiet person when she came. By the time Isabelle relented, and allowed Sara to relax, Grant had found his senses again, and had moved to the chair that was set up next to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed, his hard cock bouncing around unfettered, while he just watched the two of them. The look on his face was that of a child in a candy store with disposable money.

Isabelle came up for air, her face plastered with Sara's cream, and looked over at Grant with a grin. Sara had collapsed to the bed, trying to catch her breath. Isabelle pushed up onto her hands and knees and crawled on top of Sara. She thought about giving her a kiss, but then changed her mind. Instead, she swiveled around, facing Grant, and beckoned to him to lean in closer. As he leaned in, she reached out and grabbed his face, pulling him in for a kiss.

Grant felt a surge of excitement as he tasted Sara's pussy on his wife's lips. He inhaled deeply, taking in the smell and the taste. It felt wrong and taboo, but he enjoyed it. There was a sweetness to it, different from Isabelle's, but familiar. He found it enticing, and was tempted to taste it straight from the source. He knew though, that after what she had just gone through, Sara would not be able to handle any more stimulation for at least a few minutes. She was likely very sensitive right now. He didn't know what kind of recovery time she had, but he knew from his own wife, and the last thirteen years of experimenting, that too much too soon could be problematic. And he guessed Isabelle understood the limits of her ex. So with her leaving her be at the moment, he assumed he was correct that Sara needed a moment.

Sara may have needed some time to recover physically, but that did not affect her ability or desire for more. She could feel Isabelle perched on top of her, sitting just below her breasts. As if that itself wasn't enough to excite her, she could feel how wet Isabelle was. There was a definable wetness leaking down from Isabelle, on Sara's stomach where she sat. She opened her eyes and saw the couple kissing. The thought of Grant tasting her on Isabelle's lips brought thoughts of him licking her to her mind. Earlier in the day, Isabelle had regaled her with stories of how talented a tongue he had. She hoped she was going to get to experience that. So far he had not touched her at all, and it was driving her crazy.

Sara's hands came down from her head and landed on the soft legs of the woman on top of her. "If you are done apologizing," she said as her grip on the thighs in her hands tightened. "Then I believe it is my turn to show some appreciation."

Grant pulled back from the kiss, to look at Sara. "What did you have in mind?" He saw her hands on his wife's legs and had a good idea of what might come next.

"You both have had a taste of me," Sara replied. "It's time I get a taste of one of you." She looked Grant in the eyes, and then down to his cock, and then over to Isabelle's pussy. She licked her lips and then turned back to meet Grant's gaze. "So, you tell me big boy, am I eating sausage, or taco? Cause it's been a while, and I'm hungry."

Grant almost laughed when she said it. He and Isabelle sometimes jokingly referred to his dick as a sausage, but never during actual sex. And he didn't know that he had ever heard anyone refer to a pussy as taco before, except in cheesy movies, and again, certainly not during sex.

He looked at his wife and saw the lust in her eyes. He knew she was up for either. She had told him a million times how hot she thought it would be to watch another woman trying to swallow him. He could also tell from the glazed look on her face that she was so lost in passion right now, that she needed some relief herself as well. He didn't have to think for long about it. Given the choice, he was always going to choose his wife's pleasure over his own. He could take care of himself at any moment, and tonight he had two women that seemed more than willing to take care of him as well. There was no need to worry about when or how he would get his. No, she needed release first.

Instead of telling either woman what he had decided, he showed them. He stood up, his cock pointing straight out at both women. Both of their eyes locked onto it, wondering if he was about to use it, and if so, where he would put it. Grant grabbed Isabelle and lifted her up. She squealed a little as she felt her entire body leave the surface of the bed and Sara's stomach. She always did this when he lifted her up. It turned her into a puddle when he displayed his strength like that. He spun her around facing the other way and set her back down.

She was now facing the foot of the bed, straddling Sara's face. Her eyes immediately rolled back into her head when he sat her down. Sara had seen what he was doing and had stuck her tongue out in preparation. So once she was in place, a tongue had made immediate contact with her clit.

Grant stood there, holding her up for a moment, until she regained composure and could hold herself up. Then he just enjoyed the scene unfolding before him. On the bed was a beautiful woman, and on top of her, another beautiful woman, his wife. From his point of view, he could see his wife's lips part and make way for the tongue that was probing up into her. It was an arousing view if ever he saw one, and it gave him an idea.

Perhaps he could satisfy both of his guest's cravings at the same time, while fulfilling another of both his and Isabelle's fantasies. As his wife rocked back and forth, riding Sara's chin like one of those old supermarket rides, Grant climbed up onto the bed. He quickly threw his leg over to the other side of Sara, so that he was facing his wife. His thick tool rested naturally into the crevice between the breasts in front of it. It felt wet, slit from sweat pooling there. He used that to his advantage and pressed the two mounds together around his cock. The sweat acted like a natural lubricant, and he began to slide back and forth, matching Isabelle's gyrations. He leaned in and took one of his wife's nipples into his mouth as they all fell into a pleasant rhythm.

It didn't take long, as he knew it wouldn't. When Isabelle realized what he was doing, she began to moan as her mind signaled her body that it was time to release its pent up sexual tension. Sara sensed it too and sped up her tongue's assault. Grant, had been close to the edge for a while now, since he was witnessing a dream come true.

Grant was the first to go, which is what he had hoped for. He thrust forward, the head of his cock just an inch away from Sara's mouth and his wife's cunt. The explosion of hot white cum hit right on target, splashing against Isabelle's lips. His orgasm set off the chain reaction. Isabelle heard him grunt first and then felt the warmth of his cum on her lips. Her hand flew up, grasping for his arms for stability. She leaned in and bit down on his shoulder as she tried to avoid the blood-curdling scream that was about to accompany her orgasm.

Sara was in seventh heaven. As she lapped hungrily at the sweet prize that sat atop her, she could feel Grant's cock between her tits, and then she tasted him. The thick salty treasure she had hoped for was suddenly there on the lips she was licking. Before her mind completely registered what was happening, Isabelle let go a flood of juices into her mouth. The mixture of saltiness from Grant and the earthy sweetness of Isabelle was delectable. Though she didn't know how, she felt her own body begin to shake in a small orgasm. She had never experienced an orgasm without clitoral stimulation before, this was a shock. But she was too busy trying not to drown in the delicious snack that Grant and Isabelle were feeding her.

------------

It was two hours before any of them moved again. Grant had fallen to the left side, Isabelle to the right. They had all happily drifted off into a sex induced coma. Isabelle was the first to wake up. She and Sara were laying on their sides, heads at opposite ends. Isabelle propped herself up on her elbow and looked past Sara's hip. Her eyes took in the sight of Grant on his back, his cock twitching in its semi-hard state.

Isabelle carefully slid off the bed, trying not to wake either of the other two. She walked gingerly to the other room. In the other room she saw the laptop still open, the image of Grant and Sara on the bed together on the screen. She smiled and moved past the bed, toward the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom, she couldn't help but think about everything that had happened so far. It occurred to her that she had just opened a door in her relationship with her husband. She wondered if he would want this to be a one-time thing. Perhaps he would expect it more often. So far, he was true to his word. His participation had been minimal. Would that change, she wondered? If so, how far would she allow it to go?

She came out from the bathroom, and sat on the bed, watching the bodies on the screen as they breathed and slept. One thing was for sure, she loved him very much and would do anything it took to keep that man happy.

When she saw Sara start to stir, Isabelle got up and went back into the other room. She quickly came right up to the side of the bed, placing her hand over Sara's mouth as she awoke. "Shhh, he's still sleeping." Her hand slowly moved away from the moist lips, when she was sure that Sara understood. Gesturing with her fingers, she enticed Sara to follow her quietly. Once off the bed, Isabelle pointed to Grant's flaccid dick, and winked, and then moved around to the other side of the bed.

Sara waited until Isabelle was in position, and then they both climbed onto the bed together. Their weight seemed to balance each other out, keeping the movement of the mattress to a minimum. They knelt down next to his waist and smiled at each other. She let Isabelle take the lead. She figured Grant was Isabelle's husband, she should let her control this.

Isabelle placed one hand softly on Grant's balls, and reached across grabbing Sara's hand, pulling it in to rest just above his groin. Knowing the territory well, Isabelle began to massage his balls gently, knowing that even in his sleep, this would cause his body to react the way they wanted it to.

It took only a minute before the blood began to flow into his cock, plumping it up slowly, like an inflatable balloon. When Sara did not move fast enough, Isabelle moved her hand for her, pushing it against the hardening pole. She needed no more encouragement than that. Her fingers wrapped around him. Her hand slid up and down his cock, as she licked her lips. Her eyes were locked onto the mushroom shape at the top, liquid already beginning to form there as his body reacted to both hands.

Isabelle winked as she leaned further forward. She moved her hand down and replaced it with her mouth, taking his balls into her mouth. Sara, following her lead, leaned forward. Her tongue came out and flicked across the tip, tasting the salty pre-cum on his tip. She moaned and let her lips encircle the head of his cock.

Grant woke up from an amazing dream, only to find that it wasn't a dream at all. As he regained his senses, he looked down and saw both women bent over his waist. He felt their mouths and hands working him, and he groaned loudly, letting the girls know he was awake. He was enjoying this, but he suspected they were simply waiting for him to be awake before moving on to better things.

Isabelle proved him right, when she sat up, and moved up the bed laying down next to him.

"Welcome back to the land of the living." She planted a kiss on his lips, her tongue pushing into his mouth for a moment before pulling back. "Now that you are finally awake, I have a favor to ask of you." Her practiced puppy-dog face and pouty voice came through perfectly. "Will you eat Sara's pussy while I ride your cock? Please?"

She knew what she was asking. This was one thing that was near his limits. He had never dismissed the idea completely as a hard limit, but he had insisted that he didn't need or want it. The only hard limits he had ever set in their fantasies, were the same that she had, which was actual vaginal sex. Isabelle hoped he would do this for her. He had an amazingly talented tongue. She felt it regularly, but she dreamt of seeing it in action. They had taken videos, but it wasn't the same as seeing it live.

Grant let out a low moan mixed with a sigh as he contemplated how to respond. Isabelle, seeing the concern in his eyes, Isabelle hedged her bets. She reached down and pushed Sara's head down on his cock, and kissed him once more. She wanted him to get a feel for how much fun two women at the same time could be. "I want to see you lick her so bad baby. But I need your cock too. Wouldn't it be amazing to have me riding you, while she sits on your face? And I'll be making out with her the whole time."

That did it for him. He was picturing it, and that was the image that sealed the deal. He had already been leaning towards saying yes. How could he deny something that his wife wanted so badly? Especially when the only requirement of him was to get fucked by her, and let Sara sit on his face. He had already tasted her, so he saw no harm in going the distance. "If that's what you want Sweetheart, I am here to serve."

Sara heard him agree and tried to shout for joy. When she did, her throat opened wider, and she took him further into her throat than she had ever taken anyone before, with the help of Isabelle's hand still on the back of her head. Her shout was muffled and then cut short by gagging. Isabelle let go when she heard the gagging and helped her up.

Once she regained her breath, Sara pressed her lips against Isabelle's, a thanks for negotiating on her behalf. She had come into this knowing there was a chance that a few kisses might be as far as she would get. Now she was about to go further than she had hoped. "Well ladies, I hate to break up an amazing kiss, but I believe you both have a ride to commence." Grant's voice was light and joyful, yet still made her feel as though she needed to do as he wanted. Both girls broke away from the kiss at the same time, and seemed to move in unison, one sliding on top of his waist from the left side, the other climbing up over his head from the right.

Sara reached down and held his thick rod straight up as Isabelle lowered herself onto it. As she watched it disappear inside of her friend, she lowered herself onto his face. She could feel his nose poking into her as his tongue probed up through her lips searching for her love button. She tried to focus on Isabelle in front of her. Watching her friend sliding up and down his pole was an erotic sight that she hoped never to forget. Down at the pool she had only gotten a view from a distance, and not from a great angle. Now, she could see the folds of Isabelle's pussy wrapped tightly around his cock. As her pussy slid up, it left a glistening trail of moistness behind it.

Sara understood that. Her own pussy was getting wetter and wetter by the minute as she not only watched her friend but also felt Grant's tongue work its magic on her. The way it moved was different from anything she had ever felt before. Isabelle had told her he was better than any woman or any man she had ever had, but she hadn't really believed it. Lots of people say that, but it always ends up being told through the lens of love. And love has a funny way of distorting the truth. But now she could feel it for herself. His tongue just kept moving in different directions, back and forth, this way and that. Just when she thought she knew where it would go next, it would flatten itself against her clit and just vibrate somehow. "How? What?" She didn't realize she said it out loud until Isabelle laughed and nodded.

Isabelle felt a pang of jealousy seeing how Sara was reacting. She knew that reaction very well; it was the same one she had almost every time she was with her husband. She could see what he was doing to her, and it was just as amazing to watch as it was to feel. As much as she enjoyed this, part of her felt sad knowing that she could no longer count herself the only one to have that experience. Then again, now she had someone else that she could confide in, that would actually believe her.

The girls leaned in and kissed each other, fulfilling the promise Isabelle had made to Grant at the beginning. The angle this created with their bodies made things feel even better for Grant. He reached up between them, his hands finding heaven when they ended up between two sets of breasts. He played with and tweaked the nipples of both women through the lace.

Isabelle and Sara both began to rock back and forth faster and harder on Grant. They tried to hold the kiss, but it wasn't easy. They were both shaking uncontrollably. Their breasts were rubbing back and forth against each other and his hands as they tried to maintain the position. Suddenly, Grant's hands moved, as he reached down and grabbed his wife by the hips. He pulled her down on top of him as he thrust up into her. He grunted up into Sara as he exploded.

The girls both hugged each other, their arms wrapping around the other's body. They held on tightly as they were both sent over the edge and began to scream out in orgasm as well. Grant wanted them both to get the most out of this, so he did not let up. He held onto Isabelle's hips and thrust up into her repeatedly. At the same time, he strained his neck up so that he could lap at Sara's sensitive clit. The result was that both girls went through several waves of orgasms before Grant relaxed his efforts.

Sara climbed off of his face, stumbling back onto the bed when she tried to stand. "Don't try to stand after he does that." Isabelle knew that from years of experience. It would be at least ten minutes before it was safe for Sara to try to walk without help. She knew her own legs were likely to be just as weakened right now. He was still hard inside of her, pulsing lightly as she sat on top of him. Isabelle reached over to Sara and pulled her in as she slid backwards off of her husband. Grant's cock sprang back up as it left Isabelle's pussy and smacked Sara right in the face as Isabelle pulled her in close. "While you are waiting for your legs to work, why don't you clean him up."

Sara didn't even wait for Isabelle to finish asking. She already had him half in her mouth. She tasted the same mix of flavors as she had gotten before, and she was not unhappy about it. It might be her new favorite flavor.

Isabelle slowly clawed her way up the bed toward her husband's face while Sara worked at cleaning off his cock. Normally she would do that, but she figured Sara would enjoy it. "Happy anniversary," she said as she got face to face with him.

He looked over at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was now after midnight. "Happy anniversary indeed."