All Comments on 'Anniversary in Vegas'

by jimbone35

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Actually

The description of all those body fluids turned me off, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Amanda needs to join them !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
-1 star

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great first effort. Dying to hear the next.

Many of us wish our wives were that outgoing. The body fluids bit is all part of the real world. Keep the stories going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Welcome to Literotica, Jim!

I liked the story myself. Would have loved it better if Amanda had joined in, but you now have a followup story if you are so inclined. The story was well written and pretty much free of spelling & other editing errors. Pretty good for a first effort! Keep up the good work. I'll look forward to your next offering. I'm not sure why readers are so inclined to trash new writers, but don't take it to heart!! Tom in Vegas Baby!!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Yeah, I hate bodily fluids too man....

....and smells, and all that other yucky stuff that makes up sex on the physical plane of existence. That's why I'm always wondering, how come I spend so much time on those yucky sex lit sites, forced to think about all the yucky things that happen with sex.YuckYuckYuck!!!-Good story by the way, realistic, (so it works.) THAT'S what makes a great fantasy. The FANTASY is simply GETTING SOMETHING RARE. (People DO win the lottery)-it works when it is something possible to get in the first place.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Whatever

Whatever it takes to get her up to running.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous