All Comments on 'Anonymous'

by Naughty_Penpal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"and then she almost let out a quiet scream " What does that even mean? How can a scream be quiet? "She nearly screamed" might be better. Words like "practically", "nearly" and "almost" don't usually belong in porn/erotica.

You've got "pressed" and "pressing" three times in one paragraph. Think of another way of saying this. You've got "gently" five times in the same paragraph and countless times more in the rest. Get rid of them.

" her pussy would be far too sensitive to receive a good fuck for quite a while." Because she had an orgasm? Don't know much about women, do you?

"His cock pushed against the back of her throat and made her gag," Again?

"she couldn't breathe and had to fight the urge to gag." And again.

"I took the liberty of taking photos of you using your phone." Why did he take pictures of her while she was using her phone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey, Mr. Picky Critic

This is NOT English Class I or II. Just shut up and let the rest of us enjoy the story!!!

SueDanymSueDanymalmost 7 years ago
Sexy

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. In particular, the comment about the skirt not surrendering easily, unlike Karen, was clever.

You also did a good job of providing enough details to hold my attention as a female reader.

Naughty_PenpalNaughty_Penpalalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous