All Comments on 'Another Day'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 15 years ago
Will there be more??????

Thanks for the "early warning" email! It has taken you some time but it was really great to read another super love story from an outstanding exponent of the English (and I mean English) language. Such a beautiful and heart-warming tale of love between two fine characters leaving us with warm and wonderful feelings for the holiday season. Are you planning on more chapters in the New Year? Yes Jane, you are a much better writer than we generally meet at LITEROTICA so keep in touch. Pete.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Lovely Story!!!

A love that story that you wrote about Millie. I hope you continue writing about these two characters and developing the relationship between them. That was a great start to the series of stories if you continue. I like the way you write and describe things in your STORIES.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
What a considerate Christmas gift

It was nice for Millie to share her pussy with Adam at Christmas. I can't think of a more thoughtful gift--and unlike most personal gifts, it was the correct size (one size fits all). I'm thinking there is more to the relationship between Adam and Millie, and that would make an interesting sequel to this story. Thanks, janiexx.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous