Another Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie gazed at him and saw the tears in his eyes. "Come here," he murmured, sitting up and holding out his arms to her. She leaned forward, breathing in his warm scent. Their lips met and they kissed, tentatively at first, but as the arousal between them grew, it became more intense, their tongues exploring each other's mouths, the heat and desire growing. Millie pulled the covers down and parted Adam's dressing gown to kiss his bare chest. His skin was warm and dry and she took a nipple in her mouth, sucking it gently. He groaned and, encouraged, she pulled the covers down even further and untied the knot of his robe. He was naked beneath the robe and she gazed down at his body, pale in the late afternoon dusk.

"Take off your clothes," he urged shrugging out of his robe and watching her.

She stood and removed the blouse that she had worn for her lunchtime stint at the pub, and then unzipped her short skirt. Underneath, as a joke for Adam, she'd worn a pair of stockings which had been digging into her skin all morning. She'd chosen her underwear carefully, the black bra and panties the perfect contrast to her creamy skin.

"Stockings?" Adam laughed and held out his arms again. "Come here."

She knelt on the bed, still wearing her black court shoes and leaned forward to kiss him. He ducked out of the way and instead, kissed her full breasts, his mouth moving over her skin and making the ache of arousal even stronger. He gently pulled down the lace of her bra and kissed her nipples, the darker skin puckering immediately under the soft touch of his lips.

She reached around and unclipped her bra, allowing her breasts to fall free. He cupped them both in his hands and feasted on them greedily, sucking and nibbling at the nipples until she felt she couldn't take the pleasure any longer.

She leant back and their eyes met. It was dark now, only the soft glow from the street light outside making faint shadows on the walls. She stood and removed her panties and her shoes, watching his face as she moved, and then knelt back on the bed, her pussy level with his face.

He knew what she wanted and gripped her hips, pulling her closer, his breath warm on her thighs he bent to kiss her. When his tongue delved deep into her pussy she gasped with pleasure and he held her even tighter, his hands pressing into her bottom.

"Ohh," she moaned, feeling his tongue probe deeper, his nose pushed into the mound of soft hair covering her vagina. "No-one has ever..."

He looked up at her and smiled. "My Christmas present to you, Millie..."

She'd never experienced pleasure like it as Adam's expert mouth and lips brought her to the brink of orgasm. He savoured every part of her pussy, his tongue moving in and out rhythmically and massaging her clitoris while his hands kneaded her bottom. She, in turn, caressed her breasts, running her fingers over the hard nipples and wallowing in the waves of pleasure rocking through her body, her eyes closed in sheer bliss.

She wanted him inside her, though, needed to feel his cock thrusting in as deep as it would go and she thought back to the previous afternoon when she had washed him so tenderly. She pulled away and moved down to hover over his erect cock. He smiled and she took her time, touching him, her hands moving over the smooth, hard skin and cupping the moist head.

They paused a minute, their eyes dark with arousal, before she lowered herself onto him, gasping as he filled her so comfortably. He still looked pale and she could hear his unsteady breathing but it was wonderful knowing that she was giving him pleasure. She moved up and down smoothly, loving how he filled her so well and taking enjoyment in his small moans and sighs.

His hardness sent shivers of pleasure through her and she alternated her movements so that he touched every part of her. She could feel her orgasm building again and knew that it would take just a slight touch on her swollen clitoris to bring her to climax, but the feeling was so good, she didn't want it to end. Adam brought up his knees and she leaned back, his cock sliding deeper and deeper inside her.

"I can't hold it much longer," he groaned and she fingered her clitoris, the feelings intensifying as he thrust his hips to meet her movements.

They both experienced a climax that was more intense than any they had known before and Adam gasped as he came. She'd watched his face contort and then felt her own orgasm begin, her body shuddering with the force of her arousal. She gently fell forward onto his chest and could feel his heart hammering against her face, his chest rising and falling with the exertion.

"Are you OK?" she asked anxiously, noticing how pale he still was.

He nodded. "Just a bit tired...I've never felt anything like that before Millie..."

They stared at one another and then she crawled into bed with him, the cool of the room making her skin erupt into tiny goosebumps. They stayed curled up together, their sleep deep and peaceful in the silent house. It was only when the church bells started to ring out at midnight that they finally awoke.

"It's Christmas," she whispered, kissing him on the cheek.

He held her close and kissed her back. "My wish come true," he murmured and together, as the bells rang out in the cold night, they began to love each other all over again.

12