All Comments on 'Another Love Pt. 03-04'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 817 Comments (Page 4)
SimplyMikeSimplyMikeabout 7 years ago
A good, engaging story.... but I have issues with the ending.

Re. Anonymous 'Reux' on 04/22/17

This was a brilliant story, very well written....

But? I agree with the comments by Anonymous 'Reux' on 04/22/17, inasmuch as despite her (the wife's) story, and her later actions, I feel that she 'played him' in a very callous, totally selfish and totally disrespectful way. The evidence is all there throughout the narrative..... Her total attitude and the disgusting level of 'self satisfied' justifications she offers as reasons/excuses for her behaviour do not, I feel, exonerate her or excuse her for what she did when he was away, and continued to do, on a monthly basis over an extended period... over some 15 years or so. The level of secrecy, lying (if only by omission) and deception she used to blindside and manipulate him over those years and, latterly, after she was discovered are the complete antithesis of what a person, truly 'in love', would be able to live with.

She was just a very selfish, ego driven person, which is demonstrated by the personal conflicts she had but chose to justify and ignore. I feel very sad and disappointed that the story ended the way it did. I don't always subscribe to BTB stories but I, genuinely, feel the he let her 'off the hook' far too lightly. The reason I say this is because, in the very beginning of her narrative, she admitted that she KNEW what the problem was, her lost ibido after her the birth of her last child. The simple answer to her problem was, she should have talked to her husband first, or her doctor..... before she started to fuck another person.

As I said, I agree with 'Anonymous 'Reux' on 04/22/17'. To reiterate what I said above, "Her total attitude and the disgusting level of 'self satisfied' justifications she offers as reasons/excuses for her behaviour do not, I feel, exonerate her or excuse her for what she did when he was away, and continued to do, on a monthly basis over an extended period... over some 15 years or so".... She was totally self indulgent and despite her excuses, who could ever trust and love a spouse to the same level that they had previously enjoyed after finding out the depths of her infidelity? I know, from personal experience, that I couldn't... you may forgive but, trust once gone or questioned, can be a very, very corrosive and will usually end the relationship.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
A Great Story, But....

....Karen was a thoroughly despicable character. Fucking around on her husband right under his nose; moving the seducer into her bed as soon as her husband was deployed; continuing to meet with and fuck the bastard for years after Rob returned from Desert Storm; emotionally blackmailing her children never to tell Daddy about the man in Mommy's bed (no wonder the kids are estranged from the man they view as a spineless cuckold!).... holy shit, the list goes on and on. If there was ever a bitch who deserved to burn in hell, it's Karen. The RAAC here is disgusting! May she eat glass and die!

On that note, I have to go back and give the other parts 5* too. ;-)

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 7 years ago
Kind of complex but . . . . .

As my comment says Kind of complex but . . . . .a really good read and as usual with the author's writings very few typo's. And in my opinion the last two lines of the last chapter constitute the very best story ending that I have ever read. I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Didn't address all the issues

Richard,

Thanks for another fascinating story that will provide me food for thought for some time to come. My concern here is that Rob moved past the infidelity too easily. Karen fundamentally changed the rules of the marriage and never bothered to share that fact. By hiding her additional relationship and the extended family for the next 20 years she has caused him to view their marriage as being sustained by lies. While I don't want to say that there is no room for forgiveness, I think the characters need to work harder to realistically reach the destination you had in mind for them. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Looking forward to your next work.

Frank Redmont

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Philippe Will Always Be A Bastard

I don't care if he is dead. Good riddance. I don't care how many words you put down, how many pages you write, how many ways you try to explain how Philippe was such a good and honorable man. He deserved to die a horable death, preferably from a menu of STD's. Karen and Avril are nothing but sluts, whores, prostitutes. They deserve all the bad life can come up with. If Rob had found out about him when he got back home from war, he would have either killed Philippe, made him a laughing stock in front of his piers, and divorced Karen and gained full custody of his two sons. This story just kept getting worse and worse. But don't worry, I won't be reading any more of your stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Late Thought

@Anonymous 08/01/16 Re: “I do so love” – It’s not a case of “black and white” vs. “shades of grey!” 1) Even on a grey scale Karen’s offenses are a VERY dark grey! 2) I can’t speak for everyone else, but for ME the problem wasn’t so much the ending (though I DID hate it!) but with the TOTAL change in the hero’s character. He may be RG’s creation, but once he turns him loose he has to let him be himself, and the Rob at the end was not the same Rob we met at the beginning. It would be like making a Superman movie where Superman cheats on Lois Lane! It CAN’T happen!

green117green117almost 7 years ago
Man, RG must be frustrated...

Who gets all the women? Rob.

Who gets the threesome? Rob

Who gets to call the shots? Rob

Who gets to punish the women by blackening their name and embarrassing them in front of society? Rob

Who gets pampered and coddled ad infinitum? Rob.

Yes, the discussion with the old french women must be carefully read. Yes, you have to get out of the BTB stereotypes. Yes, it is BTB in a sense, but only a sense... they love what he is doing, or at least know clearly why and agree with it.

This is kinda women as cats - you have to keep them well, you must be there - but the bull is no longer there, and Rob gets the women apparently more than the bull ever did.

YMMV

Green-something

(Rob here is uber mensch - really. He is written as a leader, a creator... a fabricator of the extraordinary. Is he Hephaestus? What are you guys complaining about? When he didn't know, his wife had another, when he was gone - as soon as he found out, he gained and kept control. He makes his engine - it is his true lover... it is Persephone, Queen to Hades - who then is Rob? Is he now Hades? What then have Karen and Avril gotten themselves into? Ya gotta appreciate the possibilities... if for no other reason than to give proper respect to the author.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A well crafted work, ambiguous and thought provoking. So many ways to scorn or appreciate this work.

I would craft a sequel where, eventually, Karen becomes Rob's small love, and Avril becomes his true love. Avril never lied, cheated, betrayed, nor deceived Rob. Avril allowed Philippe to play only out of fear and desperation. Phillipe was a selfish self-serving philanderer, and Avril acquiesced to his fucking around because she thought it was the only way to keep her family. Karen on the other hand was fucking Phillipe 3 WEEKS after she met him! That's not love, that's just lust and lack of integrity. Karen became Phillipe's slut because she enjoyed it. She maintained the semblance of a marriage to Rob because of the security, and grudging sense of commitment. But her heart, and her passion, was now Phillipe's, for as long as he wanted it. It was Avril who salvaged what was left of Karen's relationship with Rob, and in the process found Rob to be the true man, the true artist, the true lover, not her philandering prick, Phillipe.

As their relationship progresses it will be Avril, loyal, loving, understanding, self-sacrificing, who will replace Karen in his heart. Karen will increasingly be less important to Rob, a flawed selfish cheating woman, struggling to keep what is left of the fake marriage she foisted upon her detached preoccupied husband. If Rob ever has to make a choice, Karen will not be the one. If she is very lucky, the compassionate Avril will continue to plead Karen's lost cause to the man who now holds her heart, and for Avril's sake, Rob will let Karen hang around, like one of the cats.

I hope someday someone writes the rest of the story.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Choice

To fuck the cheater (ex) wife in FFM treesome once, twice, three times and to live together in FFM connection are two things. The first thing could be some repay for the past, but to live together. To fuck them in FFM then to find a younger girlfriend-mate-wife after divorce and to be father again with a possibilty for a new hetero son...This can be a true redistribution.

Several authors tried to wash the cuckolding past of the cheating wife with FFM or FFFM connection plot where the one of the FF...F is the cheater wife-exwife. In the most cases the results are poorly successful.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
I think this is the best comment I read here

@jasonnh Exactly, I agree! I think this is the MODERN TIME BTB, what you wrote!

I think to fuck the two bisex women are a recreation sex untill finding the repleacing younger women to live with common kids after divorce. To fuck cheating (ex) wife for recreational sex is not SIN(!!!!!!!!), but to live together for a long time, to be old with her is other thing.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Attention!

However to fuck cheater (ex) wife with something STD or to make kid with her are stupidity. Recreational sex without staying long time with cheater (ex) wife can be only sex, as the handbook of the cheaters says if the betrayed (ex) husband does not reconcilate and looks for other woman to live with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
shy, introverted, obcessed man of character and action would not have accepted this

you destroyed his character and his being to make him an accepting man of no backbone and meaning. 1*

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 7 years ago
Obviously written by an unhinged woman

The female characters were disgusting and despicable; this is a tale where I would have preferred killing them off. As adults, the sons owed their father much more respect and should also be held accountable. Hopefully the author offered this tale tongue in cheek and in no way considered the wife's actions acceptable or reasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My ending

The story should have ended at the breakfast table.

I'm no writer that will be obvious but I thought this was a more satisfying ending.

Thomas Chest.

------------------------------------------------------

They both looked at me, but it was Aimi who spoke, and it was from her heart, "Love is what you have, their love and our love for now and always."

Rob chuckled. "Sara Du Monte, allow me to clarify a few things for you. First, to a military man, there is no man more hated or reviled than one who preys on the wife of a solider gone to war." Sara Du Monte's anger was obvious. She started to speak but Rob raised his hand stopping her.

"as to last night," Rob shrugged. "a solider learns to take his comfort where he can find it."

“Aimi, I’m not a mechanic, I'm an engineer. While Phillipe smeared paint onto cloth, I use metal to bend the fires of hell to my will. While a few people will see the work of Phillipe Du Monte, Millions will use my creation to make their lives better."

"My problem with what my wife has done is not the sex, it's the lies and the deception. It's the strained relationship I have with my sons. It's the lack of respect. If what Phillipe and my wife did was so beautiful and pure, there would have been no need to teach my sons to deceive me. But it looks like I'm going to have a second chance to have an honest relationship with my children." Karen caught that he had said children, not sons. "What do you mean Rob?" Rob turned to her and smiled. "There is a lesbian couple I worked with that want to have children and they've asked me to be the father. I've accepted." He shrugged, “a soldier learns to seize opportunity where he finds it.”

Sara Du Monte could take it no more. She rose to her feet and leaned across the table. "You are a cruel vindictive man!" Rob rose to his feet, drawing himself to his full height. In his best command officer voice. "That's not true, I am a man, one who has been forced to be cruel and vindictive but I am still a man!" Rob turned and headed out to meet the Queen of Hell, the one who truly owned his soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a beautiful story!

To those who object to marital infidelity...get over it! Shit happens. This was a wonderful and entertaining love story. To those who have suffered from a cheating wife, I commiserate with you. Been there...had that done to me. RichardGerald, you are a great storyteller. Too bad there isn't room for ten stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
25 yrs of lies.

No way, he would have kicked her to the curb. He doesn't know if the boys are his. She had her 6 year old lie to his father (or not his father). Many women waited for their men to come home. She was a cheater and whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a thought

Perhaps a version where he returns home on leave only to find a cuckoo in his nest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

bigguy323bigguy323almost 7 years ago
#1. Total reconciliation rubbish

Crap piled on shit soaked with piss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the product of a disturbed mind...

... or a high school kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow....I haven't seen incoherent drivel like this since grading papers from preschoolers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a footnote ...

One of her main reasons for taking a lover was a medical, post-partum depression and lack of sexual interest ....... all of which is easily cured.

Later, she claimed to be in severe financial difficulties which her lover solved by moving into her bed full-time ....... we forget that the military does provide more than adequate money and assistance to military wives and families, and even with her husband "out of touch" for long periods of time, she had no real need to have extra money brought into the household ......

I really missed the expression of her "punishment" in the story. She showed absolutely no remorse, nor any intention of not repeating her illicit behavior in the future.

I felt that this husband became one of the most "cuckolded" husbands I've ever seen depicted in a story, and found it to be a very uncomfortable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dumbest thing I've read

I usually like reading this kind of stuff, but this one really pissed me off for some reason. This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951almost 7 years ago
TWO WORDS : LI SA

I'm sorry, I am unable to accept this version of reality! I can't stand sex with my husband after 2 kids, but quickly find another man to replace him. No, wait, just one encounter with this French scum makes me so hot I go home and give my husband the hottest sex of our lives. So far, so good. But does that mark the start of a lifetime of mutual exploration of the mysteries and joy an adventurous sexual relationship between two loving SPOUSES. Not when one is selfish and deceitful. Instead, it marks the start of a lifetime of disrespect and scorn of a hard working and loving husband. Oh, boo-hoo, I was left alone while he faced death constantly. Wait. .. maybe I wasn't so all alone. I moved my lover and his slut wife into the house. That way I could be sure to mind fuck our children as well as belittle their father. But, it's OK, I had a special place in Frenchie's large family. ... The only way this could have been salvaged was for his panic stricken slut to have returned from California to a set of divorce papers and his forwarding address to be Lisa's. I would like to see FTDS or someone of his ilk carry this out to a "I am a military officer and an extremely intelligent man so I have a backbone " conclusion!

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 7 years ago
I have read this at least 3 times

and I find this to be one of the most bizarre stories of all time. Let's see - he was betrayed by his wife, his children and there was nothing wrong that HE did. The way that he behaves is beyond strange - it is almost surreal. Either he does not love his wife and children or he loves pain. If ever there was a wife on Literotica that deserved to be shot in public square - she is it!! I have all but retired from writing, however, I feel like writing an alternate chapter 2 to this story. Richard, I need your permission to do so.

cyferxcyferxover 6 years ago
Tour de Force

Yes, a little french to start out. I came here from that other story that "took inspiration" from this one, "When First We Practice to Deceive" by no1specific. That was such a cluster that I called it a train wreck. I wanted to see if the original was as bad, many said he improved it. I can't see how other than in the ending they wanted, a BTB. That story is to yours as a child's refrigerator art is to a Rembrandt. This is a masterful and original story that was extremely complex emotionally and well-told.

There is room for improvement, however. The weakness is in the incompleteness. All the boxes are checked, and you come up with an original solution, but you get to them too soon and check them too quickly. The resolution of the two wives is rushed through and not something that develops or he accepts more consciously and slowly. He should have more of a blow out with Karen. She says she wants to know when she can be forgiven, but he should say that he can't forgive what she is not sorry for, what she doesn't regret, and she doesn't regret her long term affair with Phillipe. So, he has no choice but to either accept or reject what she is offering today, only move forward with the person that she is now, that she finally revealed herself to be. And he needs more time to deal with the grief of his loss of innocence in his love for Karen and his marriage. It is more than just his pride as Avril avers. He should confront Avril about that, it is not simply that he has to get over it. He needs to make clear to Karen that this can only be a new dawn of a new life, that his love for her will never be the same. She has lost that. Like a bride can wear white only once, you only get one shot at true love. She will have to realize that it is gone now, and it was gone actually when she started the affair since it was love based on a lie. She can't simply add Avril and all is forgiven, it will remain broken, especially because she is not sorry. So, Karen doesn't suffer enough, you don't show her loss enough, and she has lost. (This might be the reason people react strongly against this story, and not just the BTB crowd. She is not a "good wife" ultimately, she has fallen from that grace and you should concede that and show it.) She has to start at the beginning, pretty much from scratch, and with a handicap that Avril doesn't have, past betrayal. You also need to have him fall in love with Avril. It is not clear when that happens or if it happened. He is just suddenly talking about his two wives. He also doesn't deal with the deception of his sons. They covered for their mother and that is not dealt with.

You have a long story here, a strong story, but truth is it needed a few more parts to get it done right. Even the Persephone engine subplot was rushed in the end and it felt tagged on rather than flowing integrally from the story (for instance, what is the relation of the voice of the engine to the main story?). That being said, I think this is one of the best written stories in Loving Wives and, despite wanting it to be even better, I am giving this tour de force a rare (for me) 5*.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

The only reason I read this was because of the new sequel just out. This tale was fucking horrible. The first time I saw the painting and realized who it was I would have put my foot through it. Also, I don't care how great the sex is now I couldn't lay in bed with a skanky cunt who betrayed me for twenty years and thought nothing of it. Damn again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is annoying

Is that you write about somebody with a spine who would never be interested in wom en who could rationalize betrayal and then rip the spine out of him as if their cheap platitudes would make the difference. Why would someone who built that beast want cheap little artists groupies.

They had nothing in common with him certainly nowhere in the story.

If you are going to have effete ending please write them about an effete MC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cucky SHIT!!!!

You make us read four sections to end with this cuckold shit? He accepts that his wife stepped out on him for years and her excuse is that Philippe was a wonderful man who was a sensitive soul and a great artist. No way would this mechanic/soldier ever accept this shit. Look HOW angry he was when he found out. The wife gets on a plane because she realized she was in shit and her marriage, as she knew it, was over. I do not see him roll over like you trying to make us believe. I do not see him accept and forgive the fact that even his two sons were in on it. He was the stupid who was playing with engines while his entire family turned him into an idiot. This MAN who does not PANIC in the face of death! Think again!!! I agree with someone who said: "He should have stepped through the painting and actually destroyed it." I think he should have taken a gun and ordered the entire fucked up family out of his house - because they all tried to justify the sordid affair. Like the mother is the only honest one and she does not blame him for being angry and hurt. So he should have shown them all how hurt and revengeful he could be. I am angry so I should stop writing. You make me read 46-pages to end up with this senseless rubbish. I gave your "Unfaithful” the thumbs up and a 5-star rating. But this was an entire waste of time.

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
Not realistic

Rob was called up to serve in the service. Karen, for some reason, decided she needed a man's support and took Phillipe as a lover. For over a year, more than once. Seeing Rob's anger after he discovered the adultery, I don't see how his part of the story was written to forgive Karen so easily. She never really told Rob why. Neither did Avril. And now, they both hop into bed with Rob and all is well? Get real here!

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Massive amount of comments

This story is very thought provoking but hard to believe that anybody like Karen could be so heartless to her husband. Why didn't Karen just divorce her husband and go join Phillippe (her true love)? While I know that the author intended to make Karen warm and nurturing and her husband to be cold and distant (his words to me via email) the story seems to lead to the opposite. Rob is full of anger but, he doesn't let it out and Karen has never apologized to him for a life time of deceit and betrayal. This story needs a different ending (not the nuclear crap of another posting) but something more realistic and equitable (you know alternative facts).

StiixxStiixxover 6 years ago
Sorry

Karen screwed around, her happy band of French fries had no problem with it.

Avril should have gotten a smack in the head not laid for being a slut.

The man went to war, she went to bed.

The WHOLE family being ok with it is as big a betrayal as Karen's for cheating .

As for our poor distraught art critic central character... too bad you had to de-nut him so bad.

Great premise , and while I don't normally condone happy ever after, this one left is wondering if he shouldn't just take a knife and finish cutting his dick off then apologize for being up set.

I hate cuckhokd humiliation, and our hero certainly was!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
So no...

She's not sorry she did it... no one other than him seems to mind (with the exception of that one who recognizes his wife made him a cuckold)...

She's only (apparently) sorry she has hurt him (and her marriage), but really... what did she think having a lover would DO to her husband or marriage? Make him happy..? Make it stronger...?

What? "It was a long time ago and not for that long so you should forgive and forget"...?

How about "You've lied to me almost our whole marriage, talked our child into lying to me, concealing important things from me, caused me to be humiliated in front of the whole world... and 'Oops, my bad'...? I think not."

Ocker51Ocker51over 6 years ago
Absolutely Shit

I could not finish reading this crap, it was just totally void of any reality, this bloke obviously likes taking it up the you know where awhile his wife wears the strap on 1⭐️

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Sorry the writing was technically good...

but this story needed to go elsewhere. It could have been a decent story in its own right - except for parts 1 and 2.

So now, all of a sudden, Rod out alpha males Philippe? And the realization flips his world.

It seems like the story turned into two bisexual sluts and a guy who sold out for double pussy? An unworthy ending.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
A good read

I enjoyed the story but I too have trouble reconciling Karen's behavior. The sin is not in her love but in her lie. And she was never contrite about the lie, only sorry she got caught. I'd have advised Rob to find some way to reconcile with his wife too, because the past is indeed dead, except in our hearts and minds. But Karen's petulance and refusal to admit her deception and her insistence on forgiveness without ever admitting the grievous wrong she did her husband by deceiving him for all those years would be a barrier to any resolution. I still don't quite understand why he forgave her, given this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is a good story. Some comments have said that it's unlikely and maybe so but life's like that sometimes. It's well written and memorable. Nice one.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
People do what they do.....

Is this a happy ending, I wonder ?

(1.) Wife let a man seduce her, He teaches her advanced sexual techniques and she uses subterfuge to get husband up to speed. (2.) She moves her lover into the family HOME while husband is on active duty. (3.) She takes children to Canada and spends christmas with his oh so sophisticated family. (4.) Lover stays in husbands bed until two DAYS before he returns from war zone. (5.) Teaches children to lie (by omission) to father on his return. (6.) wife is accidently caught and exposed as cheater (it was true love) never shows remorse for being another mans slut. (7.) And they become a sexual threesum and women become bi, How can he stand it ? Every time he looks at Karen he sees who she really is a weak cheap woman of questionable morals or character.. As a combat vet who was away from my wife over a year---it just burns me......my two cents worth..............

gara5289gara5289over 6 years ago
What TatankaBill said...

Said it all. Also the change of heart in parts 3-4 kinda seemed to come out of nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aarrgghh

I really like your writing but as a veteran, that site was beyond foul.

She gave his family away.

He if he found out at war, odds are good he would have died, many take risks when they find their spouse cheated.

Then it's obvious he got the left overs. She stayed with him only because her lover let her.

No that woman was evil and man especially a combat veteran would have stayed once he found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic

Just another long winded cuck story

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
This story is hot garbage

No other way to put it. I don't understand the praise this author gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just stop.......admit you're gay, no shame in that, embrace that cock cage and those forced creampies. Find yourself a good dom and go crazy. No sane male would put himself through this, so I'm assuming your either not a male or haven't come out of the closet yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

I'd of told them all to, "Fuck off and die" especially the cheating, slut, whore wife.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
She’d lied to him, continually, for some 20 years..

She lied by omission about the affair. Then to make things worse, she kept in touch with them (very close touch, not like a card at the holidays) ever since; the emotional affair was on going. Everytime she visited when he was away she would get back together? Did I get that right? If so, then another huge check mark. And every phone call she made every two or so weeks? Each one a tiny check mark. PERHAPS if the affair happened in 1990-1991, and there was no contact since, then... then he might be able to say “what is past is past”. Well, obviously that was’t the case. She fucking went to his funeral, lying to get away. Lies of omission, and lies of commision, for years and years. No, if he cant figure that out... Should have kicked her out on her ass.

Though, he is supposed to be socially awkward. Sounds like he is on the autism spectrum - Asberger’s Syndrome. Often geniuses, those people can compartmentalize, in their mind, all manner of things. MAYBE if he was Asberger’s he might be able put the past in the past. The past is the past, and two hot babes say they love me, and sleep with me every night. Hmmm... maybe he doesn’t need Asberger’s. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typical European understanding

Mon Dieu an excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 6 years ago
The Horror!

What I can’t stomach is the fact that she ‘drilled into’ her son the he couldn’t mention what happened when Dad was away. The author (whom I otherwise like a lot) completely fails to deal with the enormity and selfishness of that psychological abuse of a child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typical cuckold shit!

Karen: " did our years together mean nothing."

Her husband's response: "yes since you cheated on me while I was defending my country with my life! You start an affair with an meek and mild man with no guts! The weasel died before I could kick his French Ass! What kind of a wife are you? You're just another slut!"

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
A love hate relationship with this story

The Hate: The wife using a 6 yr old child to keep her affair secret and it's never really addressed between the protagonists. The assumption by Avril's family that Phillipe stepped in when Karen's husband failed her (he went to war...seriously author?). The lies of omission.

The Love: Beautifully written. Characters that espouse a forgiveness and understanding that I could never reach. And lastly the FMF relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anything BUT excellent

What a piece of crap!!!!! You need to give it up if this is all u can write. You need professional help because your mind is warped. I’m done with you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I read it again. And I hated it again. I liked the story, I appreciate the writing effort. And I understand the characters. But you can still love a movie or a book while hating the characters. If for no other reason than to justify one's own thoughts on "what if".

Rob sought no retribution, was depressed, and lost as to what to do.....I can understand that as that is his nature in personal relationships. Karen, however, was not sorry for the affair, having a 2nd hidden family, nor the manipulation of her own child followed by years of deceit. A totally despicable character using the excuse of "love" that actually started out as a cheap one year affair full of deceit.

I gave the story 5 stars simply because Karen and Avril were so manipulative and it was such a heart wrenching story of betrayal. Sometimes there is no justice, sometimes the bad guys win, and sometimes a man has just got to roll with the punches. I hated every bit of this story but I do appreciate that it stirred such strong emotions among the readers...including myself...that it really is a great story that goes against the grain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes he is the cuckold/wimp he shows us!!!

That author has to be one of the biggest cuckold/wimps!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story ....But!

Basically what you have pushed on us the reader throughout this story is....just as long as you can say you love the person.... than it is okay to be a liar and a two timing whore! This is where I disagree with you! If she was okay with cheating once than she will more than likely cheat again. She doesn't seem to even acknowledge that what she did was wrong. I'm sorry but the whole gist of this story is wrong and that is why it pisses people off! If that is what you wanted to do with this story than you accomplished your goal! Me....she's out of my life. Let her go to Montreal and live with her other family!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
What

is it going to take for me to forgive her? Well if I could kill Philippe that would help. Can you work that out for me?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Fine

fuck them both and then figure out how to leave them both destitute. Don't need to see your traitorous sons anymore anyway.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
And she's

a fucking communist??? WTF? Well maybe that's par for the course for cuckquean french Canadians married to a adulterous artistic french fops.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Why wouldn't the son be gay?

Probably wants to stay as far as possible away from the marriage his mother modeled.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Again

fuck you for writing this story of generational betrayal.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
A quick re-read....

.... something that has puzzled since I first read this is the two boys gave NO HINTS WHAT SO EVER about going to... Montreal, I think? Doesn’t matter if she drilled them in not saying anything. They were like 5 or 6 years old. SOMETHING had to have slipped.

Maybe you could have said ‘I remember the boys said something that always puzzled me. Something about remembering seeing the ... (whatever landmark is unique to Montreal (a Tower, landmark hotel, landmark church, etc.)), when we had never been there, as far as I knew. But it was so vague, and so many years ago, and there were no other hints. But now that puzzle piece went into place.’ But to never have any... zero... miscues from two children is not believable.

And I have to say, the ending is growing on me. It would be more fulfilling if there was, at least some, BTB, but if he could put that away as the past is the past, he now had two beautiful personal whores (and cook) as bedtime playmates. If he could just swallow his pride. Me? I couldn’t, but that’s me. For him? He’s just using their bodies with no, or little, emotional component. And he could be setting up for a BTB somewhere in the future, like squirreling away patent money from the new engine, or something like that.

Still, an exceptional story, and interesting too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Again

Another ball-less man story. You can do better.

jtaylor

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor 3rd part

Part 1 & 2 were good, building up anticipation, but part 3 was a complete let down. No reasonable explanation is given why he forgives Karen who never apologised for her faithlessness. Instead, he plunges straight into a 3 some. Didn’t quite work.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Amen

Amen and Amen.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Unreal ending

The first two chapters of this story had promise but this ending made me wish I never discovered this story it left such a bad taste.

I see that the vast majority of comments are similar to what I would make so instead of repeating them over again I'll just say that the conclusion to this story seems to be written by another author. The wife and her lovers relatives are just too emotionally ugly to even contemplate people being like that in our society. The husband went from being a man in the first two installments to being a drone at the end - it just doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
author's ending comment

You obviously believe marital infidelity is acceptable behavior for wives. Punished...not hardly by you.

Admittance by the wife that she was sorry would be all I would require...your unfaithful female characters utter no such words. No regrets. Until that is husband indicates divorce is in order.

Then they have regrets aplenty. But not for their actions. No they are faultless. They regret having married such a Neanderthal.

While her boys were young she moved lover into house while father was at war. She paraded the intimate relationship in front of them. Look boys you have two daddies. Trying and succeeding in having lover usurp father with lover in boys' minds.

You cast husbands as morons. Look honey what I read in a book after deliering blow job a twenty year high end escort could not duplicate and husband believes a few nights reading - no practice - rendered those results?

Sorry. Wife all times previously gags when but tip is in mouth. Now deepbthroating and simultaneously vitamixing cock with tongue

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 6 years ago
Sin vs. Love as explained by adulterers

I’ll give yo 10:1 odds that if Rob were to take a new lover that both his wife and her loose friend would both complain in a very expletive fashion. That would make their actions sin... not the love crap expoused by this author. /// cue in the Village People’s “In the Navy.” For what I think of Rob’s attitude and values. They certainly do not match his professional values.

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
How about this.

Rob was so tired of sex with his wife, after the kids she seemed to have lost interest. Being surrounded by all the hot young coeds Professor Rob to take a young blonde coend as a companion....wonder how Karen would feel then? He should be happy having two of Phillipes 50yr old chartering leftovers, yum yum. Not. They both loved Phillipe far more than Rob. As others stated, Robs estrangement was most likely do to Rob being replaced by "fun" Dad. Doesn't sound like Phillwas to involved with his kids. 1*. Hated it

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
I Could Deal With Some of The Cheating But....

Ok, both virgins when married, I am one that believes you learn lovemaking from others. I've had many lovers and over the years you pick up things from them that they have picked up from other lovers (hopefully not STD's lol). So they both married while virgins, which I think is a big mistake, but they did so let's say her being seduced by Phillipe taught her things which she taught her husband benefitted the relationship. But, bringing the man to live with her and her two sons, then ask the sons to lie to their father about this other man (wonder why there was a distance between the father and the sons), then continue the relationship for another 12 years afterwards.

Karen tells Rob she has nothing to be ashamed of. Really, then why did you lie all those years. Why did you teach your children to lie to their own father if there was nothing wrong, if you had nothing to be ashamed of? It's one thing if she took physical lessons to enhance her relationship with her husband (part of me can accept that as an outside party), but she loved this other man, she gave her heart to this other man. I thought she had the love part already with Rob.

Also, if she had any decency she would have come clean to Rob so he could decide for himself if he wanted to continue the relationship and if he himself wanted to avail himself of another lover, another love. But she did not. She was simply selfish.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Mixed things

A good story to read, though a bit mixed, with military intrigue, love and romance, and technicians. Kind of hard to parse out all the bits and figure out what I think about this story. In one sense, the husband is emotionally stunted, yet pliable. The women demand that he stops his life’s work after stealing a big part of his life’s spousal relationship. However, it is thought-provoking and this is the sign of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I had to come back .......

Go to George Anderson "Another Love: Lost" for an alternative ending to this story. I think a lot of your questions, concerns, and discomforts with RG's story, will be nicely answered. Keep in mind that this is all just fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

What does this have to do with parts 1 & 2? Totally different people and story line. Parts 1 & 2 left you hanging so you figure parts 3 & 4 would close that gaping hole but ended up just making you say wtf?

StiixxStiixxover 6 years ago

I almost NEVER comment on stories here, simply because they are just that .... fiction stories created out of thin air.

Fantastic story right up to the last 4 paragraphs of ch3.

Honestly.... even after 25yrs, some chic shows up with an erotic painting of a mans wife , and basically says " tough shit what you like, you were fighting a war, my husband is a horney cheating bastard which I condone , but they were in love.

The wife does ABSOLUTLY NOTHING to rectify or show remorse, besides shed a few tears , then tells the poor prick to wait and work it out AFTER the holidays as the poor widow can't Handel the pain???", but only after the cheating whore stuffs a bunch of hypocrite "frogs" with the morals of an ally cat in his face for a week inviting them to invade his home ???

Cone on???

Then add insult to injury, the whore wife of a man who seduced his wife jumps his bones with his wife in a 3some??

Then have the frog whores own mother berate the poor slob for not just " dealing with it and shove your pride up your ass... everyone else says it's ok, so fucking deal with it .

You sure put the cuck in cuckhold in this one!!

Great story idea.... great read.... right up to ch 4.

I gave you a 3, borderline 4.

kdcee79kdcee79about 6 years ago
Nope- another RG cuck story

The sequel is a far better read, better written as well. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible... really terrible.

I have read all 3 parts & i really wished i hadn't.

Just a very badly thought out, poorly writtern pile of rubbish. Its so bad i cant even summon up the effort to swear about it. I mean if RG cant be bothered why should i?

1 star only because you cant vote lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked it

Then read some comments and see why so many don't like it. I still like it.

I read over half of GeorgeAnderson's alternate ending, which is VERY well written. I still like RichardGerald's better.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So much potential.....

So much potential in the beginning, interesting character view points and cultural influences. But ALL the major characters turned out to be stupid, vile, manipulating, evil, weak, and morally corrupt people. There was no character who deserved my support, no one to root for. The easiest character to like was the cat Aggie. So this story that started out more thought provoking then most written here turned into just another f'ing cuck story. And why does any author write a story in english then, at a critical time, include lines of dialogue in a foreign language less then 5% of the population understand? Perhaps the author is Canadian and his bias could be understood but know your audience better if you want to be appreciated in the US. I was just very disappointed in the outcome after I was so enthused in the beginning. It was enough to include the author in my "don't bother to read list". It is difficult to write well.

Sorry to seem too harsh.

Anonjerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disappointed

Had he come to her and told her that he too had a long time lover she would have castrated him. The break with his kids is because of the disrespect she showed him throughout the marriage by making them keep her secret. She showed no respect so why should they?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Main character as deep as a thimble!

Just heartbreaking that someone could write such a worm of a man as the main character. The story turned into a comedy by the second page and a joke by the third. Give up writing about men you do not have the balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Promising, then veered into a spectacular train wreck of an ending. I'm not sure if you were deliberately attempting to destroy your own story, but you succeeded.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Wow....what a fucking crock of shit. I am absolutely livid that my time has been wasted on this tripe! Fucking bait and switch bullshit. An 'understanding' Husband my ass. What a fucking pussy little bitch. The wife was a deceitful, manipulative Bitch and Avril wasn't much better. Throughout this story I wanted to punch her in the face. Hey Author how about you at LEAST give is fair warning this is a cuckyboy story. That way guys like me won't waste our time and leave angry reviews.

Fuck. I want that hour of my life back....

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000about 6 years ago
Pathetic main character

Fortunately there is another version called "Another love: lost" that is worth reading.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Love reconcillation stories but this one sucked bilge water. He’s off defending his country and she’s fucking another asshole. Even living with him. Her kids even cover for her plus she is in love with the shithead. I would have kicked them all To the curb and burned the painting. She cheated on him for years and lied for many more years by not telling him. She is a dispicable woman. The story turns him into a weak willed cuckold with no self esteem. The granny tells him to just accept it. Not likely. Would love to write an alt ending.

schulz777schulz777about 6 years ago
I like

most of your stories, but this one ....was crap,

sorry

1 starr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No matter how you paint it- the bitch is a first-class BITCH and needed to be annihilated!

He should have stepped through the painting with his foot! Chased all the bastards out of his house and kicked Avril under her butt! Infidelity MUST be punished. Kick the bitch or the bastard to the curb! Burn the bitch and her entourage who thought they could come and sponge off him. Why do people who are guilty or do these kind of things think people are stupid for standing up what is right. You loved writing this shit! Sure BTB is more realistic than this supposed artistic KAK! (That what we called shit here in South Africa). Fiction or not – this was a waste of time! I’m never this critical!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not your tipical story

All of these comments about typical cuckold bs whatever.... no story is typical that gets nearly 400 comments ... it may be a lot of things, but it is not typical. Meaning it is likely a great story. Great stories provoke thought, and evoke emotions. This story does that better than most. Some people hate it, some love it, few are ambivalent. Well done Richard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worst story ever

Slut wife plus wimp husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Quick Little Takeaway

First off, RG is an exceptional writer. That is not disputable. As a storyteller, RG is a cut above most of the rest. His work is a pleasure to read.

Despite the time taken to explore her circumstances and motivations, I found Karen a profoundly egocentric character who is difficult to sympathize with. She applies one set of standards to herself and another to Rob; she feels Rob is being unfair to her by refusing to see her for several days, but does not think it unfair that she had her husband living a lie for more than twenty years. She has no remorse about the effects of her long-running affair on, among other things, her husband’s relationship with his sons. I’m disappointed, though not surprised, that Karen had her happy ending – cheating wives escaping punishment is a characteristic, a staple even, of RG stories.

Take the pleasure with the pain, I guess.

Our stoic hero, Rob, finds himself in a terrible situation, but decides to make the most of it until a better set of circumstances presents itself. He knows that the sex and affection being offered to him by Karen and Avril are essentially bribes, to keep him placated while the two women carry out their tribute to their common lover. But he goes along with the arrangement anyway simply because it ties in with what he truly wants to do, which is to see the Persephone project, if not to completion, then as far as he can. In a sense, Rob had a measure of revenge – Karen cheated on him, over decades, living a secret life from which he was expressly excluded. In retaliation, he relegated Karen and her lover’s family to a sideshow, living a life centered on Persephone - a life that Karen has no place in.

While it is implied that he has found a certain measure of peace at the end, I do wonder if Rob is not the winner at the end – he has enjoyed what Karen and Avril have to offer, while still holding the option of walking away from a marriage to a woman who refused to be exclusive to him. And there is something to be said about the fact that Rob is still alive, and his rival is not (and death by stroke is an awful way to go). A last man standing kind of thing.

Did I enjoy reading it? Yes. Did I feel good at the end of it? No, but that the writer never promised that I would. Would I read any more work from RG? Of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry!

Had the makings of a good story( like the others) but totally junked in the end.

Most disappointing!! 1 star.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
The whole lot of them

deserved to die inside that house when he burned it down around them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I have to say that I found this story a pleasure to read. Karen McDonald/Du Monte is easily one of the most memorable villains ever on Literotica: a breathtakingly hypocritical, manipulative, selfish woman who re-interprets the rules of marriage to suit herself. Who holds her husband to one standard and herself to another, who brazenly justifies the unjustifiable. She insists persistently that she loves Rob,

but her actions tell a different story.

The strange thing is, I don't actually doubt that Karen loves her husband - according to her own warped definition of love - and she thinks that the fact that she loves him should be enough to keep her marriage intact. But genuine love is backed up by trust and respect, and Karen clearly treats her husband with little of either.

One thing I didn't like about this story is how Rob is left without a single ally in his own house, which is why he eventually surrenders, so to speak, and changes his values to align with Karen's. I was disappointed by the ending - the villain won. But then again, I respect the author's decision to end the story however he wishes.

ilimitadoilimitadoabout 6 years ago
Chapter 3-4 WRECKED IT

Yes you are a good writer and story teller. BUT you can screw up, and in my opinion surely did! Chap's 1 & 2 were up to par for your normally good stuff. Then you evidently ate some bad stuff and went way off the tracks! Small fact...I DID NOT waste my time reading all of 3 & 4. Life is too short, and there is so much good stuff out there to read, I don't waste my time reading junk. Your last chapters were junk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Well Told

bad story.

She betrayed him and then continued for decades, never came forward and admitted what she had done, seemingly also cheated on him with a woman, convinced her children to hide the truth from him, rubbed his nose in it by having her lover's wife stay at their home, invited her lovers family to stay with them during Thanksgiving, told him that she was going to be with them during Christmas.

Why on earth would anyone stay with this woman?

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
scum of the earth

any woman that cheats while her husband is at war and defending his country is the lowest form of scum there there is and the man that seduces her should be castrated and hung for all to see

for a war hero he sure is a fucking whimp

no amount of money or pussy or any other form of dangling carrots or incentives would let me take the fucking whore back

this is the worst betrayel imaginable and the only acceptable solution is a nuclear strike on the wife and their marriage and everybody else that was involved in this sick betrayel

how can the author portray the fucking yellow bellied frenchman as the good guy is beyond me. Frenchmen don t fight wars they run away and hide and expect everybody else to defend them

dig up his fucking grave cut off his fucking dick and feed it to the wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NFW!

I'd of left her as-soon-as Avril left, after delivering the painting. Packed my clothes, taken as much money as I could, e-mailed my resignation in, cancelled my cell phone account, destroyed all my credit/debit cards and just disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cheating wife

An insult to all the loyal service spouses whose mates had to leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A controversial story with a controversial ending...

... but I think the key to understanding the ending, is to understand that Rob is a shy, brilliant but non-confrontational man, whose nuanced approach to problem-solving helps him find solutions that elude others. Except for his initial flash of dampened anger when he first encounters the offensive painting, Rob is otherwise a modest, aw-shucks person, as seen in how he downplays the fact that he saved the lives of his air crew in Iraq.

And so, why does Rob accept Karen and Avril in the end? Because he understands that what he has, he has. If both women are willing to be his lovers for the foreseeable future, fine. He'll take what's being offered. Until a better alternative presents itself, he'll go with the flow.

cybojicybojialmost 6 years ago
Life is about gray areas

People have different strengths and weaknesses. Under duress it is those that find a way to overcome. The heart and soul of this story is about love and compassion. I do not know if I would have the strength of our hero to forgive but admire the way he did it.

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Sorry

While I gave 5 stars for the body and thought you obviously put into the story in the end she is a cheating "slut" (sorry I call them as I see them) and as such will always be one. She betrayed her husband and children! I wonder if one of the kids are even his. I would have moved out on the spot! There is no excuse in the world that can justify cheating. I truly believe that a divorce should have been written into this story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disgusting Plot

but well written. " A really understanding Husband " ! What a schmuck, announcing to the world what a cuckold he is and what a whore he has for a wife, with the proud exhibition of the nude painting. She was in love with her lover and cheated for years. Sorry, didn't care for the story at all.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous