Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pulsations were wildly contracting her asshole and Gary worried that she might be in pain but looking up and seeing her eyes glazed over in the head-high wall mirror with her mouth agape in a mask of uncontrolled lust, he adjusted to her rhythm taking his cock slowly deeper into her ass. As they had expected, the feeling of her hot anal channel being filled with his violently throbbing dick overwhelmed them.

"I fucking love your cock in my ass, Baby!" Jane hissed as she continued to gyrate her womanly hips. "I love the way it feels inside me. It makes my pussy so wet to be such a slut! How does it look Darling?" Jane asked. "Do you like to see your cock sliding up my virgin ass?"

"It looks so fucking crazy. Your ass is so hot and tight!" Gary groaned with pleasure.

"Does it look nice and nasty? You should know that your impudent dick has no right to enter my butt."

"Yes, I know. It's so fucking nasty. You're so fucking nasty!"

She giggled as she moved a bit further down, squeezing her anus around his shaft. Watching his dick slowly disappearing and reappearing in her butt took Gary's breath away. The ring of her asshole was turning crimson and clamped around his anal invader like a thick rubber band, grasping his member while giving him the most fantastic fuck of his life.

"That's right, Baby," she moaned. "I'm your nasty little slut. And I'm all yours, so fuck my asshole good so I'll have a gleam in my eyes that my colleagues can marvel about."

It was finally a concerted action when at last Jane pushed down and Gary pulled up so that their bodies slapped together with his dick deeply embedded in her former virgin booty. Gary had watched in amazement as her impossibly tight hole swallowed him to the hilt. It felt like a hot, velvet glove had him in a tight grip. Jane must have felt something likewise because she threw her head back and wailed like a banshee before she accelerated her downward strokes with Gary's pelvis in sync with her.

Now that their anal penetration was faster and deeper, it quickly created the expected inevitable result. Jane was first to cum, with her body shaking uncontrollably as she cried out, "Oh my god! I'm going to cum! I'm already cumming with your cock up my aaaasssss!!!"

Gary felt her ass contracting and held Jane tight as her orgasm hit. He felt a rush of juices flowing down over his balls as his anal lover loudly moaned and groaned. She wasn't exactly squirting but her pussy creamed more than ever.

"Oh my god!" she yelled. "Oh god! I'm cumming so hard!" Her orgasmic wails were louder than ever.

It was beneficial to Gary hat Jane was ahead of him because he couldn't last a second longer. His orgasm hit him with extreme force. The spasming, milking caress of her tight, snug anal receptacle was simply irresistible. He seized her hips harder and hammered his spewing dick the last fraction of an inch into her quaking ass. Blast after blast of his life creating essence filled her bowels where it was useless for that purpose. They were in a highly euphoric state and they jerked and writhed together in their illicit connection, prolonging their orgasms to unnatural heights.

When they slowly came back from their happy 'Neverland', Gary couldn't believe that his cock had remained hard in Jane's spasming butt. Her jerking anal muscles made no attempt to release his pecker. It was as if the happiness hormones that his body copiously produced, had acted like a mega-dose of Viagra enhancing his staying power.

Of course, Jane noticed his condition as well and was delighted by it as she waggled her bottom and felt his unrelenting, powerful hardness deep in her ass. Their initial backdoor sex had ended far too quickly to have entirely satisfied her anal cravings. The forbidden raunchy feeling in her rectum left her wanting more.

They hadn't really fucked enough up to that point that she was entirely sure that Gary was in sync with her desires. She had feared she might be extremely sore after the breakthrough of her anal barrier but apart from a very mild pulling of her anus she felt no discomfort. She wondered why anal sex was described so often as incredibly painful. It just didn't reflect her experience. Even the cramp she had initially felt at first had disappeared. She had no longer that uneasy feeling she had to go to the toilet.

An ecstatic shudder raced through her body as she had an epiphany that she intensly liked being Gary's slut, letting this wonderful man use her ass as a regular fuck hole. The filthiness of their situation made it so wonderfully wicked. Jane wriggled her bottom so that it felt like his fuckstick was whirling in it. Why had she waited until she was thirty to let a real dick plumb her rear passage? It was easy to give the answer. She had to meet Gary in this coffee shop to become a complete, happy woman.

When Jane felt Gary's hands pulling on her hips she quickly sensed what he wanted. She managed to swing her body fully around, although it was not that easy with this meat log deeply embedded in her bottom. Their eyes beamed at each other with passion and delight. It was staggering how naturally they worked together on this erotic, intimate act.

Jane instantly melted down into his open arms, pushing her taut breasts with their pebble-hard nipples into his chest while their lips joined together. They were in no hurry. The lovely kissing went on for some time. It gave Jane the opportunity to savor the feeling of a man's dick throbbing in her holy place more intensive and for Gary to experience his member efficiently seized in a hot, vise-like grip, by Jane's eager and receptive ass. Their carnal connection was made in heaven.

From time to time Jane tightened her anal muscles around his shaft and he playfully reacted flexing his cock inside her. It was a naughty, lewd feeling! They felt waves of euphoria rushing through their bodies.

Gary hoarsely whispered in Jane's ear, "Honey, I'm forever honored for the gift you gave me with your anal cherry."

She immediately whispered back, "Darling you were wonderful. I couldn't have given my gift to a better man than you. Remember, it was your first time too."

They agreed that they hadn't expected to have these sensational orgasms the first time they tried anal sex. They also expressed a mutual desire for more and that led to their carnal lust returning with a vengeance.

Jane intuitively followed Gary's lead as he rolled over putting him on top. She threw her long, athletic legs around his upper back, providing a perfect angle for his cock to keep him securely lodged in her rectum. She didn't want to lose the wonderful feeling of being filled.

When Gary realized that he was still imbedded into Jane's anus, he leaned down on his forearms taking advantage of the chance to kiss her and to caress her tits while he slowly renewed his deep anal thrusts. Loud groans began to emerge from deep within their chests.

They were highly excited that they were now much better capable to savor every inch of his cock plowing through her anal depths. They were also fully aware of the fact that anal sex in the missionary position provided additional lubrication from Jane's flowing cunt — constantly dripping slippery female cream down onto his anal ram.

She had never felt anything like it. Her rectum was on fire and her pussy was gushing juices. Gary was no less excited as he felt her anal muscles rolling in waves around his core drilling pecker.

It took a great deal of willpower not to just hammer her ass fast and hard. Instead, he opted for a steady, deliberate pace that obviously suited Jane very well. Every so often, she would gasp out encouraging phrases, such as: "That big cock makes me feel so full, Honey" or "Baby, I love what you're doing," or "This is so sweet, my love." And every time she spoke, another little shock wave rolled through Gary's body as he realized that he was truly screwing this woman's beautiful ass.

Jane was beyond rational thought as his magnificent dick transformed her anal entrance into a twitching ring of blazing lust, stretching for his easy passage. She couldn't avoid hissing, "My love, I'll never understand why Linda betrayed you. You're just the best. Your cock feels so fucking GOOD in my ass."

Jane simply refused to believe that it was she who had turned Gary into a great lover. In truth, Linda had failed to make any effort to improve their love life or keep it fresh. She had taken her husband for granted and that had finally led to her infidelity based on a foolish belief that Brendan was better in the sack. Her brain told her that, and her pussy believed it by having multiple orgasms.

A powerful proud feeling was racing from Gary's loins to his mind as he realized that his recent orgasms proved that he had all of the endurance he needed to satisfy his exceptional lover to the utmost degree.

Jane, in contrast, was in agitated state because the longer Gary fucked her ass the longer she heard the obscene, slurping sound of his slimy rod immersed in her anal heaven. It was driving her crazy as she reached new levels of excitement and felt yet another orgasm approaching. She was sure it would be a cosmic explosion.

Jane hissed loudly, "I can't tell you how good it feels to have your nice, hard cock buried deep inside my bottom. It's sooo fucking good having you fill my ass. Fuck, yeeaah, pound me harder. It feels like I'm on the verge of an explosive orgasm."

Her dirty talk encouraged Gary to withdraw his cock from her delicious ass just far enough that his glans was still inside her sphincter before he pushed his full length back into her with a controlled force, so that the impact on her pelvis wasn't so hard as to be painful. While rotating his hips he was almost sure he could feel the hard knob of her swollen clit.

They were still kissing but it had become a very wet affair as they exchanged saliva with wide-open mouths, panting to get some air into their lungs. When they had to stop kissing to get enough air, Gary bent his head down to her breasts and chewed on her hard nipples. Her throaty groans told him that she liked what he was doing.

Due to their close body contact they couldn't see where they were joined, but the sensation was overwhelming. Jane felt like a steel bar had been heated and hammered into the melting furnace of her butt, sending thrilling tendrils of pleasure throughout her lower body. A throbbing force had taken possession of her belly, just waiting for the moment when it would sweep over her entire body, making her a helpless puppet, pulled by the age-old strings of culminating passion. The intoxicating smell of her cunt juices got stronger by the minute.

It was too much for Jane to delay her release any longer despite the fact she wanted to prolong it because she had never felt anything that good before in her life. Her head rolled from side to side and her hips were moving so erratically that Gary thought for a couple of seconds he might be hurting her but then she hissed almost unintelligibly, "My god, Honey... yeeeeesssss...Sweet Jesus... I'm gonna cum Darling... please don't stop... fuck my slutty ass...leave me swollen and sore." Gary was mesmerized by the intensity of her words and they really turned him on. He couldn't help to wonder for a moment whether Linda could ever reach Jane's level of unabated sexuality.

Suddenly her whole body stiffened and the pressure of her legs increased lifting the complete lower part of her body off the bed. Her motion pulled his cock the last fraction of an inch deep into her butt; her anal muscles gripped his member even tighter and pulsated around it in strong waves.

Jane wailed, "I'm cuuuuummmmmiiiinnnnggggg," and then Gary had a bundle of convulsing orgasmic flesh beneath him. She lost control of her body and he tried his best to keep her stable. It was like riding a bucking bronco! Her legs finally lost their grip around him before tumbling lifelessly down to the side of his thighs while her body collapsed back to the bed.

Gary had no idea how long her body twitched and jerked from her mighty orgasm, nor how long she cried out her sensational pleasure, but alas, like all good things it finally came to an end. When he felt her rectum partially relaxing he resumed his slow strokes. It was a wonderful feeling for him and he was sure she would tell him to stop if it was uncomfortable for her.

There was no need to worry about adding lubrication because her gushing pussy had drowned his cock with slimy substance. He stroked in and out of her butt with ease, sodomizing her to the full depth of her rectum, his cock swooshing down through her anal channel like a kid on a waterslide.

Gary stopped worrying about causing her discomfort when Jane opened her eyes and looked at him with a satisfied expression on her face. Gary sensed she wasn't able to form words yet, but her adoring eyes were good enough for him. He fondly kissed her lips, avoiding any tongue action. As he moved his hips just a tad faster she once again clamped her legs around his back. She nodded her consent for him to continue, wanting more of his wonderful cock in her behind. It had simply taken possession of her soul.

In and out, in and out, in and out. It was magic. It was magnificent. It was electric. It was indescribably delicious. Maintaining his slow pace Jane's adoring eyes once again took on the unbridled expression of blazing lust that marked her insatiable sexuality.

Gary was utterly amazed to think that Jane had managed to live so many years without sex. She had assured him on several occasions that he was the catalyst for her sexual awakening. He had trouble accepting her assertion because, if he was so special then why Linda had betrayed him so easily. Was it really as simple as concluding that his wife had just lost sexual interest in him for some strange reason beyond his capacity to understand?

All of those distracting thoughts were instantly erased from his mind as Jane whispered hoarsely, "Now, Honey! Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard and fast, Baby. Cum for me." Gary did just that. He picked up the pace and really butt-fucked her hard and fast. He was eager to cum in her ass a second time and he lasted an almost unbelievable fifteen minutes longer.

Jane writhed twice more with orgasms before he finally flooded her bowels with a second load of hot cum. Her body exploded again in another overwhelming orgasm. It felt as if lightning bolts of carnal ecstasy raced simultaneously through her nether holes and from there branched out to every cell of her body, stimulating them, causing them to tingle. Her hips gyrated under him as her body went out of control again. She went quickly to the brink of unconsciousness. She lay there quivering as an amazing, incredible, unspeakable euphoria consumed her, striking her with an awesome fury. In this almost mystical state, she wailed like a banshee.

Gary couldn't keep his grip firm on her body as he too exploded deep in her anal heaven, splashing his vital juices on her rectal walls. Somewhat to his surprise, he confirmed that his cock had remained attached to his body despite the fact he came so hard; it felt like the essence of life had been completely drawn from him. His orgasm hit him with the same unabated intensity as Jane's. Maybe the fact that his hands were using her breasts as handles prevented her from passing out. The small amount of pain just fueled her carnal fire.

It took some time before the tremors passed from their bodies. The contractions in Jane's butt kept him hard through the afterglow of their orgasms, but this time nature took its course and his cock wilted in her ass. An unintended squeeze of her rectal muscles finally pushed him out of this sanctuary place he had been embedded in for such a long time. They weren't embarrassed as her ass farted when the trapped wind made its way back out. From their research they knew this would happen sometimes after a lengthy ass fuck.

Gary couldn't keep his position above Jane any longer and tumbled beside her on his back. She instantly turned on her side and snuggled her head into his heaving chest.

They lay in peace there for a good while, recovering completely from their anal initiation. Jane was truly satisfied but she felt a desire to seek out Gary's mouth for a sensual kiss that seemed to last forever.

When they finally broke apart she blurted out, "Oh, Honey, that was so unbelievably good. My asshole is more than a little sore, but it's still twitching from the pleasure. Be forewarned: I am going to want your beautiful cock in my ass over and over again." She emphasized her words by taking his limp dick in her mouth and washing it clean. It certainly proved that the enemas had worked properly.

Gary couldn't agree more with her sentiment as they showered together. Afterwards they replenished their fluid balance with a bottle of bubbly and assured each other that anal sex was the culmination of a happy love life.

A little later he drove back to the office where July dutifully waited for him to call it a day. The other employees had already left. Gary gave her a quick peck on her lips and said, "You're the best." He assumed that she was in love with him but now Jane was his priority. He couldn't betray her. He wouldn't have betrayed his wife before he discovered her adultery either. Gary didn't know that July had already accepted her fate and knew that her boss would never be available to her. She hoped one day to find a man she could love like she loved her boss. At 28 she was still very young.

*****

When she returned from the Young's home after the Thursday afternoon conversation with Linda, Jane went straight to the bathroom to dry her soaked pussy. The memories of their initiation to anal sex and the prospect of having Gary the whole night again had gotten her juices flowing. She was so happy that beginning the next Monday she would be living together with him, Linda and the kids. She hoped her lonely, singular life was over forever. Linda was just a concern for her but not a threat. She felt that she could twist the kids around her finger with her skills as an elementary teacher. She looked forward to working with the children to excel in their academic future.

Jane went to the kitchen buck-naked to prepare dinner for them. She wanted to wear her new, flimsy negligée without it smelling of cooking.

*****

Linda and Gary talked for another hour after Jane had left the house, but Linda's pleading for Gary to change his decision with respect to Jane was simply flogging a dead horse. However, Gary was far from indifferent as he said goodbye with a kiss on here cheek as he left the house with an overnight bag in his hand.

He actually assured her, "Honey, you're my wife and the mother of our children. I think I still love you, but you should never forget that your inexcusable act of infidelity with Brendan is what started all of the events since then. When Jane and I met at the coffee shop we didn't expect to fall in love with each other, but it happened."

Alone at home, Linda had the kids go to their bedrooms where they were allowed to play for one more hour before bedtime. Linda then called Sarah James, her best friend since kindergarten. Sarah knew about Linda's affair with Brendan but not how her life had collapsed during the last week. Sarah heard the despair in her friend's voice and it wasn't fifteen minutes later that she rang the doorbell at the Young house. She didn't live far away, and her husband was home so she could leave her two kids with him for the evening.

After greeting each other, the women seated themselves on a couch in the living room with a bottle of white wine on the coffee table. Linda had already filled two glasses.

Sarah was much too curious to hold back her question. "OK, my friend. Spill the beans. What happened that has left you so devastated?"