Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had already surprised her husband when she asked him to rim her asshole, the first time she swallowed his cum and when she made it clear that she wanted to fuck him in every possible position. Linda, no longer content to be a passive, boring fuck, learned to take a more active role with the result that she discovered that it really turned her on to ride her husband's dick cowgirl style. She was no longer concerned that Gary could see her twitching asshole in the reverse cowgirl and doggie position. She would even tell him to push a finger into it.

With Jane's guidance she had learned how to clean her rectum and to lube her anus.

Linda was amazed and turned on beyond belief that sex with her husband turned out to be far better than with Brendan. Gary was a much more considerate lover and not merely a human jackhammer.

Gary knew all of this as he lay in his beach chair and reminisced about the last 16 months. His sex life had gotten even better when his wives dragged him into the master bedroom two months ago.They both crawled on the bed on all fours and asked him to go back and forth from one to the other fucking their asses. Now he had two uninhibited, insatiable wives with his sexy daughter waiting in the wings....

Fuck, there was also Cindy, Sandra's BFF, who seemed to want him as well. The sexy minx showed absolutely no modesty as she walked past him in her tiny bikini to get a new pitcher of lemonaide out of the fridge. She knew how to show off her luscious, model type teenage body. Gary was pretty much convinced that she had the biggest tits of any of the women around his pool and they stood out like firm melons.

Next time, he thought, he would follow her to the kitchen, bend her over the breakfast bar and fuck the shit out of her. He would show her to stop teasing him by forcing his cock into her ass. She was an adult above the age of consent so he could legally have sex with her. Yes, he would definitely sodomize her, he thought, as she came back and showed him her perfect butt with the tiny thong bikini bottom.

He was sure she would let him fuck her probably virgin ass. He had already stored KY jelly in a kitchen drawer to fuck his wives' asses when they were preparing a meal. Of course, not always anal because they also demanded vaginal sex. Gary had a good timing to give both a proper fucking.

Gary had no idea what Sandra and Cindy were doing behind the closed bedroom door, but after Linda and Jane recently mentioned adding a little lesbian play into their next threesome, he had some idea. His wives told him about their little fantasy while they were doing the laundry in the basement and that gave him an instant hard-on. When the washing machines were working he sat on one of them and his wives gave him a tandem blowjob that made his toes curl.

They'd took turns sucking his cock and deep-throating him (yes, Jane had taught Linda how to do it), and running their tongues around the head. Gary filled Linda's mouth with his cum, but the women kissed immediately after they had milked the last drop of his seed out of his sperm cannon.

It wasn't the first time he saw his wives swapping his heavy ejaculation. After they swallowed their share of his nectar they sucked him hard again because they liked sitting on the vibrating machines while getting fucked. They savored the feeling of the vibration from the washer while his cock was fucking their pussies. Gary made both of them cum twice before he could give them another 'cum dessert'. It was one of those days where they were cum-crazy and demanded that he let them taste him over and over again. He didn't mind despite the fact that he generally preferred to cum in their pussies or asses.

At the moment, he had to stand up from his beach chair and before he returned the laptop to his home office desk he had to wait until his inflated dick shrank to a more modest size before he could go back to the patio. On the way he grabbed a beer from the fridge.

Looking at the four awesome foxes lounging by the pool, Gary wondered whether he would fuck himself into an early grave. He hoped that his new and enhanced lifestyle would keep him alive to meet the demands of four sexy women.

He pushed the image of four hot females with him in bed while worshipping his body out of his mind for the time being. He didn't need another boner. Anyway, there was no way he could fuck them here and now. But Sandra would be eighteen in three years. Time will tell.

The End